Congratulations to January 2005's Category Nominees

Laurel

Kitty Mama
Hello, Authors & Readers!

On the 15th of every month, we tally up the votes from stories submitted during the previous month. The story in each category with the best voting score compared to all other stories submitted that month is automatically eligible for the 2005 Literotica Author Awards voting.

At the end of the year, we will have 12 nominees in each category. The 4 stories in each category with the best voting scores at the end of the year will go on to the final voting. One will be selected in each category as the top story for 2005.

Congratulations to the authors below, whose stories were ranked top in their category for the month. These are January's eligible works.

Anal – The Fall of Reason / Coolville
BDSM – Spent / Sir_Nathan
Celebrities – The Show Ch. 01 / musicankane
Chain Stories – It's Just Sex! Ch. 03 / Sexxy Vixen
Erotic Couplings – Coconut Smoothies / SomeOneNew
Erotic Horror – Sexual Sacrifice / Sexxy Vixen
Exhibitionist & Voyeur – An Angelic New Year Ch. 01 / Rob in AZ
Fetish – Mother's Milk / StrongMaster7
First Time – My Secret Life / deepemerald
Gay Male – First Time, At Last! / Beachsyrf
Group Sex – The Game Ch. 06 Pt. 02 / Sara and Ron
How To – Figging / Sexxy Vixen
Humor & Satire – Willie and the Brain / Rumple Foreskin
Illustrated – My Own Scarlett Letter / Couture
Incest/Taboo – The Forest of Adventure / senwood
Interracial Love – Great Horn of Africa / shooter3704
Lesbian Sex – The Queen and the Soldier / Evil Alpaca
Letters & Transcripts – Cobblestone Bridge / cookiejar
Loving Wives – My Wife and Lisa / Rico Suave
Mature – Rachel Ch. 01 / sonofasailor
Mind Control – The High School Hypnotist Redux / Zazbek
Non-Erotic – Thank You for the Days / davidwatts
NonConsent/Reluctance – The Novice Ch. 02 / wishfulthinking
NonHuman – Dragon Tattoo / barbarian queen 2
Novels and Novellas – Six Times a Day Pt. 23 / spacer x
Reviews & Essays – Anal Diaries / Sexxy Vixen
Romance – Berlin, 1945 / Man Ray
Sci-Fi & Fantasy – Daemon & Sunny Ch. 05 / ladyofthemasque
Text With Audio – She Likes Me To Watch / sxy_kitten
Toys & Masturbation – Jake / impressive
Transsexual & Crossdresser – Lover's Surprise Ch. 01 / Sexxy Vixen
NON-ENGLISH
Dutch – Een Late Ontmoeting / mrrrts
Frenchnone submitted
German – Anna Teil 01 / creart69
Italian – Eva / ULISSE
Spanish – El Bar /julio08
Romaniannone submitted
Other – Mili Aur Main 01 / nakedindian
Erotic Poetry – tit fuck / WickedEve
Illustrated Poetry – TIE: stray / WickedEve -and- Inheritance / annaswirls
Non-Erotic Poetry – TIE: Ghost of a Chance / Angeline -and- Late Correspondence / foehn
Poetry With Audio – Elizabeth Dreams 2 / Tathagata

January 2005 Category Nominees[tr][td]CATEGORY[/td][td]TITLE[/td][td]AUTHOR[/td][/tr][tr][td]Anal[/td]...[td]The Fall of Reason[/td][td]Coolville[/td][/tr][tr][td]BDSM[/td][td]Spent[/td][td]Sir_Nathan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Celebrities[/td][td]The Show Ch. 01[/td][td]musicankane[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chain Stories[/td][td]It's Just Sex! Ch. 03[/td][td]Sexxy Vixen[/td][/tr][tr][td]Erotic Couplings[/td][td]Coconut Smoothies[/td][td]SomeOneNew[/td][/tr][tr][td]Erotic Horror[/td][td]Sexual Sacrifice[/td][td]Sexxy Vixen[/td][/tr][tr][td]Exhibitionist & Voyeur[/td][td]An Angelic New Year Ch. 01[/td][td]Rob in AZ[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fetish[/td][td]Mother's Milk[/td][td]StrongMaster7[/td][/tr][tr][td]First Time[/td][td]My Secret Life[/td][td]deepemerald[/td][/tr][tr][td]Gay Male[/td][td]First Time, At Last![/td][td]Beachsyrf[/td][/tr][tr][td]Group Sex[/td][td]The Game Ch. 06 Pt. 02[/td][td]Sara and Ron[/td][/tr][tr][td]How To[/td][td]Figging[/td][td]Sexxy Vixen[/td][/tr][tr][td]Humor & Satire[/td][td]Willie and the Brain[/td][td]Rumple Foreskin[/td][/tr][tr][td]Illustrated[/td][td]My Own Scarlett Letter[/td][td]Couture[/td][/tr][tr][td]Incest/Taboo[/td][td]The Forest of Adventure[/td][td]senwood[/td][/tr][tr][td]Interracial Love[/td][td]Great Horn of Africa[/td][td]shooter3704[/td][/tr][tr][td]Lesbian Sex[/td][td]The Queen and the Soldier[/td][td]Evil Alpaca[/td][/tr][tr][td]Letters & Transcripts[/td][td]Cobblestone Bridge[/td][td]cookiejar[/td][/tr][tr][td]Loving Wives[/td][td]My Wife and Lisa[/td][td]Rico Suave[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mature[/td][td]Rachel Ch. 01[/td][td]sonofasailor[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mind Control[/td][td]The High School Hypnotist Redux[/td][td]Zazbek[/td][/tr][tr][td]Non-Erotic[/td][td]Thank You for the Days[/td][td]davidwatts[/td][/tr][tr][td]NonConsent/Reluctance[/td][td]The Novice Ch. 02[/td][td]wishfulthinking[/td][/tr][tr][td]NonHuman[/td][td]Dragon Tatoo[/td][td]barbarian queen 2[/td][/tr][tr][td]Novels and Novellas[/td][td]Six Times a Day Pt. 23[/td][td]spacer x[/td][/tr][tr][td]Reviews & Essays[/td][td]Anal Diaries[/td][td]Sexxy Vixen[/td][/tr][tr][td]Romance[/td][td]Berlin, 1945[/td][td]Man Ray[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sci-Fi & Fantasy[/td][td]Daemon & Sunny Ch. 05[/td][td]ladyofthemasque[/td][/tr][tr][td]Text With Audio[/td][td]She Likes Me To Watch[/td][td]sxy_kitten[/td][/tr][tr][td]Toys & Masturbation[/td][td]Jake[/td][td]impressive[/td][/tr][tr][td]Transsexuals & Crossdressers[/td][td]Lover's Surprise Ch. 01[/td][td]Sexxy Vixen[/td][/tr][tr][td]*[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]NON-ENGLISH[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Dutch[/td][td]Een Late Ontmoeting[/td][td]mrrrts[/td][/tr][tr][td]French[/td][td]none submitted[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]German[/td][td]Anna Teil 01[/td][td]creart69[/td][/tr][tr][td]Italian[/td][td]Eva[/td][td]ULISSE[/td][/tr][tr][td]Spanish[/td][td]El Bar[/td][td]julio08[/td][/tr][tr][td]Romanian[/td][td]none submitted[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Other[/td][td]Mili Aur Main 01[/td][td]nakedindian[/td][/tr][tr][td]*[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Erotic Poetry[/td][td]tit fuck[/td][td]WickedEve[/td][/tr][tr][td]Illustrated Poetry[/td][td]stray[/td][td]WickedEve[/td][/tr][tr][td]Illustrated Poetry[/td][td]Inheritance[/td][td]annaswirls[/td][/tr][tr][td]Non-Erotic Poetry[/td][td]Ghost of a Chance[/td][td]Angeline[/td][/tr][tr][td]Non-Erotic Poetry[/td][td]Late Correspondence[/td][td]foehn[/td][/tr][tr][td]Poetry With Audio[/td][td]Elizabeth Dreams 2[/td][td]Tathagata[/td][/tr]

Last edited:
Back