A Request For Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, please, yes!" Jessie gasped, shaking around Kellie's tongue and fingers. I couldn't tell what they were focusing on, it was hard to see. I had other concerns too. A honking horn reminded me of that, and a large dim shape passing me on the right. What is wrong with these people? I wondered. How can they dare to do this? Don't they sense the wrongness of it, the where, the when, especially the what? Don't judge, I reminded myself. They have both chosen to do it. Alcohol, naivete, and other things are of little consequence. They have made their choice, and they are acting on it. A decent man would not attempt to interfere. The fog seemed to grow thicker as these thoughts passed through my brain.

I heard Kellie whispering to Jessie now, encouraging her towards something as she licked and rubbed at her body. I blocked it out, turning on the radio and raising the volume. Some recent hit that topped the charts, I smiled, thinking over its words. No, wait, that wasn't what I needed to hear. I flipped the station and turned on a weather report. Good, I thought, this will keep me from focusing on what's happening in the backseat. Help me get through this fog to where I need to go. I don't want to go there, I want to turn around. Scream something, get mad, throw a tantrum. But I can not, must not, shall not. This moment will pass. For now I will keep driving.

"The fog came up suddenly," the weather man said on the radio. "It is covering most of the city and shows no signs of going away soon. All citizens are cautioned to avoid the roads if possible, proceed sensibly and with extreme caution..."

Yes, I agreed, nodding in favor of the pronouncement. Jessie cried out again from the backseat and I nodded in favor of that too. Then I stopped myself, grimacing at my own face in the mirror. What is wrong with me? I wondered. Two famous beautiful girls from a show I love are ravaging each other in the backseat of my very own cab, not a care in the world! Why do I not turn around and admit I am watching them? Why do I not protest? It's insulting, insulting in the extreme, and yet...

"Yes!!" Jessie called out just then, her face flushed with joy as her body erupted with some inner explosion. "Yes! Oh yes!"

And yet it is enticing, I thought to myself. Interesting. Well worth the journey. The price too. I am being well paid for this trip. I looked at the meter and grinned.

A deep long moan came from the backseat at that moment, and one look confirmed my guess. Kellie was experiencing some great tremor brought on by Jessie's fingers, her body shaking back and forth with a thankful hunger for more. I shook my head as I watched it, reminding myself I should not be interested. I had no reason to be. I have a wonderful wife in whom I often create the same feelings, and vice versa. I would be seeing her, seeing you, later that night, and probably doing it again, I was sure.

"Ahhhh!!" Kellie breathed from the backseat, collapsing and shaking atop Jessie. Jessie cried out again too, brought off by the joy of what she was doing and having done to her. I shook my head at this, wondering again exactly how much alcohol she had consumed earlier in the night. Had she needed to train herself to drink so much and still maintain such coherence, such unity of thought and action? I really did not know, and once I got done with this journey I was honestly planning to stop caring. It is hard to help people and not become interested in their problems, to forget and ignore who they are.

The fog was clearing now, I noticed as I mused on this. I turned another corner and grimaced as I looked at a barely discernible street sign. I had lost my way, I realized, and it might take a while to find it again. I could find it, though, and the address Kellie had given me. It would just take a little more time than I had planned.

"Frank," Kellie's voice caught my attention from the backseat. I looked back at the mirror, seeing that she and Jessie were disengaged from each other now. Both looked spent, happy. Their clothes were still in disarray, but this didn't seem to bother them. It didn't bother me either, not much. "Frank, we're sorry."

"I'm sorry too," I shrugged, then turned my eyes back to the road. The streets were looking familiar now, and more so as the fog vanished from around us. The girls were getting dressed, I was happy to note, Kellie helping the still-inebriated Jessie. I became aware of an uncomfortable feeling in my pants as I watched them. An ache, a longing. I did not have to look down to know that I was hard. It didn't matter, I reminded myself. What had just happened was over now, and of no consequence. Soon I would be able to go home, see my own wife. Then, and only then, my tension could be relieved.

These thoughts ran through my head as I looked back at Kellie and Jessie. Both seemed different now, affected somehow by what they had done. Kellie looked like she was proud of herself, her fear gone and her hopes bestilled. Jessie looked happy too- I couldn't tell whether or not she was now motivated to find ways of enjoying herself that didn't involve alcohol and one night stands, but I supposed it didn't matter. After tonight I would probably not see either her or Kellie again for a long while, if ever. I could only hope that Jessie would find some way out of her darkness, some way to become a good person and help her child grow up right. It was good that friends like Kellie and the rest of her castmates were there to assist her in that.

"Thank you for helping us," Kellie told me.

I nodded. "Glad to have done so." These words were true. I help people a lot, and now is not the first time the things I have seen when doing it have surprised me. It's not the last time either. Touching the lives of others constantly, reaching out to them, musing on the way I feel about the things they do, is a wonderful experience. I am satisfied with it... almost.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Up In The Air Anna Kendrick joins the Mile High Club... in style.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Witch Hotel Elizabeth Olsen roleplays with a stranger at a hotel.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Emily and Jocelyn Emily falls in love on the school bus.in Lesbian Sex
Love Your Teacher Hayley Atwell seduces one of her students.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Hollywood Intern Ch. 01 - Gal Gadot The adventure of an 18-yr old Hollywood Intern.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories