A Song For The Sad Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

It felt fantastic, warm slippery and tight. Her eyes were now closed and she was biting her bottom lip as she slowly began to ride me. I took her breasts into my hands and caressed her large nipples with my thumbs. Georgia then lowered her lips to mine and we kissed passionately as she seductively rode me.

After a short time, I pulled her body right down against me, her breasts pressing hard against my chest. My cock slipped noisily from her sopping pussy, but she deftly adjusted her body and with one finger guided it back in.

"This is good fun." she whispered after awhile. "I've missed fucking."

For the next few minutes Georgia continued to ride me as we kissed and caressed. Her warm pussy although wet and slippery hugged my cock nicely. I eventually rolled her over into the missionary position without letting my cock fall from her luscious pussy. Our bodies melded together like a glove, and Georgia wrapped her legs around me encouraging me in tight and rolling her buttocks to meet my lustful attack. Our lips again met and we kissed with increasing passion as we moved together in perfect harmony, the loud slapping of our bodies filling the room. She took my face in her hands and held me still with her strong thighs, our faces inches apart as she gazed into my face. Her brow was now glowing from our frolicking, her beautiful eyes wide and lips in a nice smile.

"I did like your song about me. It was a surprise, but a nice one. And I'm glad I'm in your bed doing this. And I like you." she whispered.

I grinned, "I'm glad you like the song, but even gladder that you're in my bed, cause I always thought you were kinda special."

She frowned, "So, it doesn't matter that I actually like you, it's more important that I like the song, and that we are fucking. Have I got it right?"

She grinned when I didn't answer and pulled me down to kiss; releasing her thighs she pushed hard up on my cock and sighed deeply. I could feel her pussy muscles gripping my cock and squeezing it a few times, I then began to ride her with long slow thrusts taking care not to let my rigid cock fall from her. Our momentum began to pick up as we kissed and caressed, and I could feel the inkling of an orgasm. Georgia moaned in disappointment as I reluctantly allowed my cock to fall from her pussy.

"Gonna cum if I keep going." I whispered in her ear and slowly began kissing my way down her body towards her widely parted thighs.

She tensed as my tongue slipped through her damp curls and her legs closed on my shoulders.

"Please don't, you don't have to do that." she whimpered.

But I persevered as I have not yet met a girl who didn't like a good licking. She jumped as my tongue slipped into her slit and found her exposed clitoris. Holding her thighs wide, I kissed it a few times, then sucked it into my mouth and began flicking my tongue over it. My face was quickly nestled nicely between her lips and I allowed my tongue to explore her slit and sopping opening.

Georgia eventually relaxed a little and let her legs fall open giving me better access to her special place. I moved my face away enabling me to take in the view, her nice pink gapping lips and what lay between now transparent through the flattened mass of dark curls. I could feel the warmth of her radiating from a few inches away. The smooth skin around her inner thighs and navel glistening wet from her arousal. Dissecting the mass of curls neatly was her elongated pink, glistening, sopping opening and an engorged clitoris above. I lowered my mouth to those lovely lips and kissed as I would a mouth and ran my tongue up and it's length for a few seconds causing Georgia to squirm.

Searching for my pillow with my hand and finding it, I dragged it downwards and squeezed it under her buttocks. Anticipating my lecherous thoughts, she herself positioned the second pillow on top of the first and lowered herself to it. Now her raised pussy was a comfortable height for me to work on without wrecking my neck.

I knelt before her and guided my rock hard cock between her lips and run the head over her clitoris a few times before letting it drop and slide smoothly into her opening. Georgia signed loudly and pushed upwards letting my cock slide half way in. I could feel her pussy muscles grip and squeeze it as I eased back out until the head was just touching her lips. I leaned forward and my shaft this time disappeared effortlessly to the hilt inside her lovely pussy.

Kneeling above her, I had a perfect view her inner lips hugging my shaft as I moved slowly back and forth and I again felt an orgasm mounting. I heard myself moan in frustrating realisation that I had to stop.

Georgia too moaned again with disappointment as I reluctantly withdrew until my cock fell noisily from between her luscious lips. I again lowered my face to her pussy and this time peppered it with little kisses; then settled down on the bed so I could comfortably work on it.

Georgia squirmed as I suckled her slippery clitoris between my lips and flicked my tongue over it, then lowering my nose to it and gently tweaking it as I lapped at her inner lips and opening with my tongue. After a minute or two, I raised my mouth to her clitoris and inserted a finger deep inside her, then a second and a third stretching her opening wide. She cried out loudly and pushed up against my face. I soon lost track of time as I worked her pussy continuously with both hands and mouth as she writhed against me.

"God, that's sooo fucking good." she whimpered several times.

After some time I felt Georgia's body beginning to tremble under my assault, and I toiled with increased urgency until she was in a frenzied state and filling the room with appreciative moans of pleasure. She lifted her knees back to her chest allowing me to further bury my face and hands in her lovely pussy. And then Georgia cried loudly as she placed her hands over my head and pulled my face firmly into her. Her feet dropped to the bed anchoring her body in place as she rubbed her writhing pussy up and down erratically over my face. Georgia's juices flooded my face as her orgasm tormented her for many seconds, and then she slowly began to relax. After a minute or so of my now gentle kissing and licking, she eased my face away from her swollen pussy and engorged clitoris.

"Come up here." she ordered and deftly guided my cock inside her as I moved over her.

She took my face in her hands and held me at arms length, she grinned up at me as I slowly moved my cock back and forth in her sloppy wet pussy.

"That's the first time that someone else has made me cum." she whispered. "And I thought orgasms were all about me. Now I know its not. So thank you for that little sex lesson."

I chuckled and gave her a peck on the lips, "My pleasure."

Ignoring the love juices covering my face, Georgia pulled me down and wrapped her legs and arms around me tightly and gently moved with me as we began to slowly make love. Not long after, I again had to reluctantly had to withdraw to avoid filling her lovely sweet pussy with my cum. I rolled over on to my side next to her and she turned to face me, she opened her thighs so my cock could lie between them. She smiled and gave me a peck on the lips as she guided my hands to her breasts

"I like my nipples played with like this." she whispered and moved my hands in a circular motion.

Georgia's nipples hardened in seconds as I toyed with them and I watched the obvious pleasure on her face. Her hand slipped down to my cock and began to gently squeeze and stroke it. After a minute or two, she rolled me onto my back and leaned over me. Starting at my forehead, she kissed and nuzzled her way downwards until she reached my cock which was standing nicely to attention. Flicking her hair over her ear so it didn't get in the way, she lowered her face to the head of my cock and flicked her tongue over it a few times before taking the head into mouth. I could feel her tongue exploring the rim and eye and I squirmed in my pleasure.

She suckled on me for a short time then moved up and straddled me, holding my cock flat against my navel, she parted her slippery pussy lips over it and moved back and forth, then gently began rubbing a finger over the head and eye which felt real good. She lowered her face close to mine and flicked her tongue over my lips in invitation; I poked out mine so they could dance together. Eventually Georgia's sweet pussy moved too far up my shaft and as she moved back, my cock slid nicely back inside her.

"Mmmmmm, very nice." she whispered and plunged her tongue deep inside my mouth.

She began to slowly ride me as we kissed and caressed and she soon sensed me getting close to orgasm. She slid backwards down my body until she was kneeling between my legs and my glistening cock pointing straight at her face. Ignoring the mess, she took in hand and gave it a few little kisses and licks before taking it deep into her warm mouth.

"I thought you weren't into oral sex." I offered as she began working my cock with some expertise.

She lifted her mouth and frowned as she stroked me, "It was kind of one sided. It was just fine for me to suck his dick, but he wasn't prepared to lick me. Said he didn't like the taste so I never pushed it. But now I know I should've, cause I've never cum like that before."

I guided Georgia's buttocks around so we were in the 69 position and she willingly lifted a leg over my head. I found one of the pillows and propped it under my head so that I could reach her pussy.

"Slide down a bit." I asked.

Georgia wriggled down the bed a bit and spread her legs until her pussy just touched my face. Her warm lips began to suckle my cock and I turned my attention to her gapping lips. I licked and kissed her inner thighs before sliding my tongue through her slippery slit and into her opening. She lowered her pussy securely onto my face with her lips hugging my mouth. For some considerable time I kissed, licked and fingered her pussy as she rocked back and forth on me, her little whimpers of pleasure and the erratic sucking of my cock confirming her appreciation.

Eventually she disengaged and spun around into a sitting position and guided my cock into her pussy. Leaning forward and taking her weight on her hands, she raised her pussy to half way up my shaft and began squeezing it with her muscles. With a deep sigh she lowered herself to the hilt and then slid backwards causing my cock to slide from her lovely warm wet pussy. She then moved back and knelt between my thighs and took my cock in hand.

"Keep your eyes open, I want you to watch me make you cum." she ordered.

Georgia then began to work my cock, her hand stroking my shaft as her mouth bobbed up and down taking half of my shaft. She soon settled into a nice rhythm which quickly had me writhing in ecstasy. By now I was now so aroused and wasn't going to last too long. Georgia slowly increased her rhythm, her eyes glued to mine as she brought me closer and closer to orgasm.

"GONNA CUM," I warned expecting her to withdraw her mouth.

But I watched as Georgia's cheeks bulged with my cum as she milked me. She held me firmly as I writhed in uncontrollable orgasmic ecstasy. Relaxing her mouth slightly, Georgia allowed my cum to ooze from her lips and run down her swiftly moving hand. As my orgasm began to wane, she lifted her mouth briefly allowing thick globules of cum to dribble out, with a quick wipe of her thumb to remove the excess; she lowered her mouth and continued to suckle me, reminding me more than once to keep watching.

It was one of the most intense and exquisite orgasms I'd ever encountered, trying to control myself while inside her during our love making had only added to the pressure. I watched as her sopping face and hand continued to work my cock until I could no longer tolerate it, especially her tongue flicking the eye.

"Let's see how long I can keep it hard." she whispered as I tried to pull away.

For the next few minutes Georgia ignored her cum covered face and continued to torment me with her talented warm mouth and hands keeping me erect. She ignored my squirming and seemed to enjoy my post orgasmic discomfort as she suckled the head of my cock. Eventually when I could stand it no longer, she let my cock drop to my navel and prodded it playfully with a finger as it shrank. She then climbed from the bed and headed for the bathroom to no doubt clean her face and hands. She returned a minute later with a warm facecloth and a towel and wiped me down. All part of the service she told me amongst cleaning duties and kisses. We then curled up together under the blankets as our sweaty bodies cooled down.

Georgia reached up and scratched a small mark in the wooden headboard of the bed with her finger nail.

"Your first satisfied customer." she commented cheekily.

I laughed, "Hopefully you'll be putting a few more up there."

She gave me a grin and a little peck on the lips, "I just might, if you let me."

"If you thought you were no good in bed, you were wrong." I offered. "That was pretty fucking good."

Georgia rolled over above me and laughed, "I think I surprised myself. That's the best sex I've had. And, hopefully there's a bit more of it to look forward to, but only if you want to."

I yawned and stretched my arms out, "I'll think about it."

She dropped a nipple in my mouth and took hold of my limp cock and squeezed it hard, "Oh, I'll make sure you think about it."

We laughed and kissed for a short time, then settled contently silent as we fell asleep in the knowledge that we were both open to future commitment.

We slept in each others arms most of the day and eventually arose late afternoon when our hunger got the better of us. We showered and dressed and walked to a nearby café for a late lunch, I then drove to her place for a badly needed change of clothes. The rest of the weekend was taken up with eating, drinking and lots of sex in my bed. It was with some reluctance that I drove her home late Sunday night. On the Monday morning we probably surprised our fellow train commuters at the station by meeting with an embrace and quick kiss and displaying all of the passion of a new romance.

Georgia slipped into my life with ease, she was undemanding of my time, affectionate at the right times, made me laugh lots and just good to have around. The sex got better and better although she didn't like sleeping over during the week. I would drive her home after our little romps as she needed fresh clothes for work the next day. Plus I think she needed a little space to ponder on the speed of our whirlwind relationship due to her previous heat breaking relationship breakup. The following weekend was a different story and she happily stayed over, which of course was much more fun.

A couple of weeks later on a Tuesday morning at the train station, Georgia leaned over and whispered quietly in my ear that she was now on the pill and it would be okay to finish inside her. I immediately put my hand on my stomach and complained of feeling sick and might have to go home to bed. It didn't take long for Georgia to catch on and grin mischievously as she stood with her hands on her hips in mocking defiance.

She leaned close and whispered in my ear, "Are you saying that just because now I'm safe on the pill and you can finish inside me, you want us both to pull a sickie and go home right now and fuck?"

"Yes." I replied.

"Mmmm." she muttered while contemplating our conspiracy. "Okay, I'm up for it."

We walked hand in hand away from the station back to my place, I don't know what our fellow commuters thought, but a few of them would have known what we were up to.

I'll not forget that first time that our love making was truly complete. I lay between her lovely thighs rocking gently as my orgasm approached, our lips just touching at that special exquisite moment as my cum filled her warm wet pussy. Georgia whimpered and pulled me in tight with her legs as she herself orgasmed a few seconds later, and then we kissed long and passionately until our orgasms slowly ebbed away. We embraced contently in a tangle of arms and legs ignoring my cum as it leaked from her onto the sheet below.

As we lay in our post orgasmic splendour a few minutes later, I looked over at my lovely Georgia.

"Why don't you move in here?" I asked.

"Cause you've only got one bedroom." she replied most casually.

"Well, we could share this bed, but only if you want to."

"So, let me get this right." she enquired. "Just because you now get to cum inside me, you want me to move in with you?"

"Yep, you can save on your rent, but you get to wash the sticky sheets."

Georgia laughed loudly and cupped my testicles, "Mmmm, spoken like a true male. Okay, I'll move in, but no sex. Okay?"

"Sure, the sex ain't too good anyway, probably won't miss it."

"REALLY?" she replied looking up at the numerous scratches now decorating the headboard. "Could've fooled me."

I was fooling no one, that's for sure.

Before I finish my story I want to fast forward twelve or so good years and cover off a few milestones after Georgia she moved in. Georgia and I fell out of lust and into love; we married after a couple of years living in sin. Financially we are solid with our own home and a mortgage we can comfortably manage. We are now blessed with two lovely daughters, family life is great and our home is mostly one of closeness, laughter and good times.

The Gremlins are still together and play pubs and social events. We are all older and wiser, gone are our ambitions of musical fame and greatness, although we did record a CD after a radio DJ caught one of our gigs and heard Sad Girl. He put us in touch with a local recording studio. We get recognised on the street sometimes which is good as it gets for us.

Lastly, I want to tell you about one memorable summer's afternoon. Our family were sitting at a busy seaside café in Auckland's St Heliers Bay enjoying the warm summer sun. Our girls have inherited their parent's sense of humour and we were all laughing at something or someone. A couple at a neighbouring table looked over at us and commented what a nice happy family we were. I looked over at my Georgia and began to quietly sing Sad Girl along with our girls, who by now know both the words and the story behind the song, joining in with their sweet tender voices.

By the second verse it was loud enough for all in the café to hear, and there were little tears of emotion rolling down Georgia's face as she kicked me unceremoniously under the table more than once. Those around us clapped at the end of our little vocal acapella performance, and left Georgia even more embarrassed when the girls informed our captive audience in rather loud voices, that their dad had written the song about their mum when they first met.

I always knew Sad Girl would be a special song when I wrote it. And hopefully, I will be forgiven sometime soon by my lovely Georgia after our little impromptu afternoon performance.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers
12