A Video of Her Husband Masturbating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you're home now," she answered, leaning toward him to place one hand on his crotch.

"Cheryl, please — it was awful on the flight home trying not to think about seeing you, holding you, making love to you. I wasn't always successful, and I can guarantee you a hard-on in my slacks trapped in a narrow seat with a seat belt on is no fun."

Cheryl grinned, imagining Brad squirming in his seat as the flight attendant passed by.

"If you tease me on the way home," he continued, "I'll have to pull off to the side of the road so I can haul you out of the car, bend you over the hood, flip the back of your skirt up to jerk down your panties and then fuck you hard as all the traffic passes."

She leaned even closer to whisper into his ear, "I'm not wearing any panties."

He blanched, and Cheryl was ecstatic to feel his cock stir beneath her hand.

"And I'm wet," she continued, now fondling even more life into his cock.

"I'm not kidding," Brad warned, glancing up through the windshield to note the next exit was a mile away. It would lead to a stretch of frontage road along which several hotels were located.

"Ooooh, baby," she purred, "we both need it so bad. How can we wait to get home?"

Cheryl had planned her tease. There was lots more she had ready to say. It would be a fun ride home, and they would barely be inside the door before Brad would be down on his knees in front of her, pushing up her skirt and burying his tongue in her hairless pussy.

She continued fondling him, continued with her teasing comments.

A few seconds later, Brad exited from the freeway.

"Where are we going? Don't tell me you're going to make me wait while you run an errand!" Cheryl said, surprised that Brad was now pulling into a hotel parking lot.

"Oh, we're not going to wait," he replied, parking the car and hastily releasing his seat belt. He jumped out of the car, slammed his door shut, and rushed over to open her door. "Come on, babe," he said, grabbing her hand. "You've just asked for this."

Confused, Cheryl climbed out, holding Brad's hand, and trotted beside him as they made a fast pace into the hotel lobby. Looking for the elevator, Brad spotted it off the lobby, and he hustled the both of them to the elevator door, punching the button immediately.

"Brad, what are you-"

"You know what I'm doing," he interrupted, looking at her with a big grin. He leaned close and whispered, "You've teased your way into an immediate fucking, young lady!"

"But-"

The elevator dinged, interrupting Cheryl's response. Brad grabbed her hand and pulled her into the elevator immediately, impatiently mashing the close-door button as they looked through the opened doors into the hotel. When the doors slid shut, Brad said, "Let's hope this is a nice, uninterrupted ride," and hit the button for the top floor.

He twirled Cheryl around to face one wall of the elevator, pushed between her shoulder blades to position her leaning against the wall with her butt stuck out, then urged her legs apart until he was satisfied with her pose.

Cheryl was both worried and aroused.

"Brad, if the elevator stops and I-"

"Shhh," he said, dropping to his knees behind her. "This is your fault, baby. You have me crazy to taste you right now."

He raised her skirt, pausing to look at her naked behind.

"Sweet, so sweet," he murmured before planting his tongue on her cheek.

The touch was electric. Cheryl groaned. "Oh, baby. That feels so good. What are you-"

It had been a series of interrupted questions, and this one was no different.

The answer was immediate.

Brad spread her cheeks opening her asshole completely to his gaze.

The fact that he did it in an ostensibly public place caused the same reaction Cheryl had that time at the camping site — a flutter of worry mixed with excitement.

"Oh, god!" she cried. "Brad! What if the elevator stops and someone walks in?"

Brad leaned back, holding her spread open.

"You know I love this," he said, a firm grip on her cheeks indicating he would hold her open for an extended period of time. "You did this just because I love it, didn't you?" he asked, leaning close to flick his tongue across one cheek

Cheryl gasped.

Leaning back again, Brad asked, "You got yourself nice and smooth and hairless down here because you knew I'd want to eat you immediately when I saw you, didn't you?"

Again his tongue flicked across one cheek, but this time he sealed his lips against her naked ass, bathing her right cheek in wetness.

Cheryl squirmed. She was trapped against the wall of the elevator, but she didn't mind. She wanted Brad to take her.

"Yes, baby, yes! I want your tongue on me, inside of me-"

Another interruption, this time for Brad to urge her to a standing position, him still on his knees, and twist her hips as an indication he wanted her to turn around.

Cheryl knew what would happen next, and she wanted it desperately. She raised her skirt.

Instantly, Brad's tongue was on her clit, his hands spreading her vaginal lips apart to reveal that hardened nub of pleasure at the top of her parted lips. He sucked it into his mouth, tonguing it and rolling it around in an oral assault that felt absolutely divine.

"Oh, shit, oh, shit! That feels so good!" Cheryl squeaked out, fearful her knees would give way as a result of the sheer pleasure Brad was providing with his mouth on her pussy.

Ding!

Brad bolted to a standing position, and Cheryl brought her legs together to stand upright, immediately smoothing her skirt down into place.

She was instantly presentable, though flushed, but Brad's slacks were tented over his erection.

"Get behind me," she said urgently.

As the doors slid open, they managed to appear — more or less — like an ordinary couple on the elevator, waiting out the trip to their floor. The maid smiled at them, said hello, and punched the button for two floors above.

"Are you having a good day?" she asked, her question framed in an accent that Cheryl couldn't quite place.

"A very nice day," Brad immediately replied from his spot standing behind Cheryl.

He dropped one hand to the back of Cheryl's thighs and began trailing his fingertips up toward the bottom of her skirt.

Cheryl fought back the urge to squirm in front of the maid.

"Well, enjoy your stay," the maid said as the elevator slowed to a stop.

"Oh, we will," Brad said, his hand now inching under the back of Cheryl's skirt.

The elevator doors slid shut after the maid's exit.

"Brad!"

"Only three more floors, baby," he replied, now placing both hands on Cheryl's naked ass underneath her skirt. "You are in so much trouble for teasing me! It's been torture waiting to get back to you, and then you pick me up at the airport not wearing any panties?"

His hands were roaming across her ass as he lectured her.

"And then you tell me that you're wet as you're playing with my cock when we're driving home?"

Cheryl had no clue what Brad would do or say next, but she loved the attention he was giving her ass.

"So you're about to get fucked," he said, moving his mouth closer to her ear as he continued fondling her ass. Gripping her cheeks firmly and squeezing, he whispered softly into her ear with a mix of tenderness and eagerness, "Thoroughly, completely, and deeply fucked."

Ding.

The elevator doors opened, and Brad pulled Cheryl out into the hallway, a bulge still evident in his trousers. Casting a glance right and left, he chose the nearest "Exit" sign and began heading toward it, his hand grasping Cheryl's and pulling her quickly to his side. As they began walking to their destination — Cheryl with absolutely no idea where they were headed (Did he rent a room or something? she wondered) — he again slid his hand under her skirt, placing it squarely on one cheek, resting it there as they continued their brisk walk down the hall.

"Brad! Take your hand away! What is someone comes out of a room? And where are we going?"

Cheryl attempted to brush his hand away from her backside, but he gripped her cheek. They did not slow their pace, however. Brad simply used his grip to continue moving her forward.

"Ooooh, and now you're being really naughty," he growled softly.

It turned Cheryl on to hear that tone. He used it sometimes when they made love, often right before he gave her a play spanking that did nothing excerpt turn her on even more.

Brad halted them in front of an exit door. He released Cheryl's butt and quickly opened the door, pulling them through.

It was a typical, nondescript exit stairway landing. Grey concrete floor, washed out walls, and a railing around the landing that protected the opening down which the stairs descended.

Brad immediately spun Cheryl around, took her hands and placed them on the railing, causing her to lean forward and bend at the waist in order to keep her balance in position.

"Do not move those hands, young lady," he said, again in that tone of voice.

Cheryl moaned softly and arched her back slightly.

God, if you spank me here like this, I don't know what I'll-

Brad's next action interrupted her thought. He stepped to the side of her and jerked her skirt up to her waist.

Smack!

"Cheryl Morris, you bad girl!"

Smack!

"You've been a naughty, nasty little sexy tease!"

Smack!

"And now you're gonna get what you deserve!"

Smack!

The four swats were only strong enough to warm her firm ass, and the tingle they produced was delicious. Cheryl remained in position, her naked ass upthrust as she leaned forward, hoping Brad would land a couple more arousing smacks.

But he did not.

"Stay in position," he said urgently. "Spread your legs."

"Oh, my god, Brad! Are you going to-"

She heard him yank down his zipper, heard the rustle of fabric as a dead giveaway that he was pulling his hard cock through the opening.

"Baby! Oh, damn, no!" she whispered urgently, the words coming out meaning one thing, her tone of voice in the whisper meaning just the opposite. "What if someone-"

She bit her lip to keep from crying out as she felt the head of his cock at the entrance of her wet pussy.

Leaning over her as he slid his cock home in one eager thrust, he whispered into her ear, "Shhhh! You better not make any noise when you come, Cheryl. We don't want anyone to come up here investigating."

Then her sexy, turned-on husband began pounding into her wet pussy.

Her husband was fucking her on the top-floor landing of the fire escape in the Sheraton Classique at 4 PM on a Sunday afternoon.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh," she panted, loving every deep stroke of his stiff cock into her..

"Play with that gorgeous, bald pussy while I fuck you," Brad said in her ear, his hands grasping her hips as he fucked her from behind. "I want you to come quick, baby, because you've been so bad and so good to make me crazy to fuck you that I'm gonna shoot my load into your pretty pussy fast."

She reached under her skirt, immediately found her engorged and exposed clit, and began stroking, pinching, and rolling it between her fingers.

Here in this crazy place she was getting a desperately needed fucking from her husband, her ass stuck out for him in wanton abandon, her skirt hiked up over her hips, his lust for her apparent in every one of his urgent thrusts.

Her handsome husband dying to fuck her, dying to come in her, crazy turned on by her — it was all the things Cheryl hoped would happen when Brad watched her video.

And that thought pushed her over the edge. With her fingers flying over her clit as Brad bucked against her, the fabric of his slacks mashing against her ass with each thrust, Cheryl gripped the railing hard with her other hand, fought back the scream she wanted to make, and clamped down in spasms around Brad's wonderful cock.

"Oh, damn!" he whispered, ragged with the effort of keeping his own voice down. "I have waited a solid week for this."

Cheryl felt him emptying inside her, his spasms now re-launching a second wave of her own.

***

Two weeks of the best sex of their marriage followed. They inhaled each other, finding new ways to search for hot buttons not yet exposed.

And Laura had been right: Cheryl's bald pussy and asshole received extensive attention from Brad's fingers, mouth, and tongue. The orgasms his oral attentiveness produced were exhilarating and frequent, and it was always a wet and inviting pussy that awaited the strokes of his hard cock after each bout of talented cunnilingus.

Nearly two weeks after the shoot, Cheryl and Laura received the eagerly anticipated email from Z and E Productions on Friday morning: "We have your videos ready."

"I'll say I'm not feeling well and take off early," Laura whispered to Cheryl in the break room. "I cannot wait until tomorrow morning to pick up our videos."

Cheryl instantly shook her head. "No way are you getting your hands on my video. It's mine, and I made it just for Brad."

Laura grinned. "I know, I know," she said dismissively, relaxing back into her chair. "And I only would've watched part of it, anyway."

The twinkle in Laura's eye gave her away to Cheryl.

"C'mon, Laura," Cheryl said, "you know they won't release a video to anyone except the client, anyway."

"It did get a rise out of you, though, didn't it?" Laura giggled.

"Why do I even hang out with you?"

Laura leaned forward in her chair to whisper to Cheryl. "Because without me you'd never find out about lots of really cool stuff, like tribute videos."

Cheryl rolled her eyes.

"Don't give me that look," Laura said, crossing her arms in front of her chest. "Except for me, you'd never have gotten the idea to make your video in order to get the tribute video you want from Brad."

Cheryl's body language relented a little, as did her expression.

"Okay, Laura — so maybe both of us are going to pick up videos from Z and E precisely because of what the other did. Seems to me that makes us even about being responsible for the other's sexy video." Cheryl grinned at Laura. "If I hadn't taken you along for my video shoot, you never would've gotten your own hot video."

"Yeah, but remember — our videos are costing us a bunch of money."

"But the one Brad is going to make me won't cost a penny."

"And the tribute video I got from in-shape guy with the nice, hard dick didn't cost me anything, either."

Someone entered the break room at that moment, and Cheryl shushed Laura instantly.

"Keep it down!" she whispered urgently to Laura.

Looking around for a moment, Laura returned to the conversation in a normal tone. "So, we still have the issue about when to pick up our special orders."

Sally, from two cubicles down, was preparing some hot tea. She glanced at Cheryl and Laura, smiling.

"You have some special fabric or something coming in?" she asked to make conversation as she poured hot water into the mug.

"Yeah, fabric. That's what it is," Laura answered, looking at Cheryl conspiratorially. "Cheryl found some fabric she thinks her husband will really love on their sofa. She thinks he'll be more comfortable on the special-order fabric when he watches videos on their big-screen TV."

Sally looked at them strangely. "That's nice." She leaned away from the counter and walked out of the break room, her mug of hot tea nestled between two palms.

Cheryl shot Laura a look that needed no interpretation from anyone. Laura burst out laughing.

"Don't even say it, Cheryl," Laura said, "but I couldn't help it. It was just too obvious an opportunity."

"Damn, Laura!" Cheryl replied in exasperation. "You can have your fun, but please don't ever, EVER, tell anybody about my video!"

Laura looked at Cheryl, earnestness coming over her face as an emphasis to her words. "Don't worry. I'd never do that. We're friends, and friends don't do shit like that."

Cheryl smiled.

"But you can bet I'm gonna tell certain people all about MY video!"

Cheryl lost her smile immediately.

"But I'll never tell anyone the circumstances about how I made it. I'll just say it was my idea and I set everything up, picked out a hot guy I knew had a big, tasty dick, and had a professional videographer record me displaying my deep-throat skills."

And Cheryl didn't doubt for a second that Laura would say exactly that at some point, whether for pure shock value in polite company or to turn on some guy she wanted to have sex with.

It was better not to worry about Laura's crazy mixture of horniness and practical joking, and Cheryl changed the subject.

"Look, we could leave work a little early to try to race across town and get to Z and E to pick up the videos, but don't you want to check them out while we're there, just in case there's some little something we want Zoe and Ethan to tweak? I mean, they can change all kind of stuff in the editing process, and maybe there's something we'll see to make our videos even better."

"Easy for you to say," Laura replied. "Your video session included those after-takes that Z and E edited in later — that kind of stuff means you have a lot of flexibility in the final video."

Cheryl saw where this was going.

"But my video, for better or worse, is a straightforward, one-camera, start-to-finish roll. There's not going to be much of anything they can do it now."

"So go ahead, Laura. Get yours this afternoon. I'll pick mine up tomorrow morning."

Laura grinned broadly and stood, turning toward the break room door. "I've already mentioned to Joe that I felt sorta funny for some reason," she said as she left to walk back to her cubicle.

***

"Oh. My. God!"

Laura's voice was emphatic as it came through Cheryl's cell phone. True to her word, Laura had left work early, and now Cheryl was on her way home, resigned to the fact that it would be one more day before she'd get to pick up her own video.

"Just fantastic, Cheryl — it is just abso-fuckin'-lutely fantastic!"

"Jesus, Laura!" Cheryl said, glancing at the clock on her car's dashboard display. "What the hell did you do? Take a batmobile or something over to Z and E and then put it on afterburners to get home and watch your video?"

"Something like that," Laura giggled. "But, damn! My video is crazy hot!"

Don't do this! Cheryl thought, her anxiousness to see her own video surfacing yet again.

"I mean, the lighting, the sound — oh, shit! Ethan's moans are so-o-o-o-o sexy! And fuck! The way Zoe zoomed in when I deep-throated Ethan's pretty cock! Hell, Cheryl! I have never, and I mean NEVER, seen any porn as hot as that! The fact that it's me in the video . . . holy sexy fuck! Every woman should have a video like this made! I am feeling completely on top of the world right now!"

Laura's rapid-fire exclamations came almost too fast to understand. There was one very big takeaway for Cheryl, though: she was now even more eager to get her own video from Z and E.

"And horny! Oh, my god, am I horny right now!" Laura exclaimed. "You should be flattered that I called to tell you all this, Cheryl, after watching my video. The effect it had on me meant I should've gone straight to my toy drawer to pull out ol' dependable Dick and put him to immediate use."

Laura — being Laura — had shared with Cheryl her pet name for her favorite dildo.

"But that's exactly what I'm going to do now. Dick and I are going to have some very enjoyable private time while I watch my video again."

Click.

Cheryl dropped her phone into the seat next to her, tightened her grip on the steering wheel, and drove forward with determination.

A mile later she relaxed a little.

She had her own personal Dick at home who was WAY more satisfying than Laura's 7-inch-long hunk of silicone, and even though she and Brad wouldn't be watching her video tonight, they would make wonderful, satisfying love.

And Cheryl would tell Brad she had a surprise for him, and that because of the surprise, they should swap who was responsible for tomorrow's date night.