Angelique's Offline Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelique sensed that Xavier was ready to pounce and put a finger up to him, "Hold on there tiger," she cooed, "We have two choices we can fuck like rabbits now and you can return the foreplay later or I will give you ten minutes to tease me before I ravage you."

"Well hell either option is good," Xavier replied, "but, I am going for the second option and make it twenty minutes."

With that said he removed the scarf from his wrist and placed it on Angelique's. "Now dear Angel," he said with a mischievous grin, "lay back and let the master go to work on you." Xavier tied the knot around Angelique's wrists and then lay her back on the couch. This wouldn't do so he picked her up and carried her upstairs to her bedroom. Once there he placed her on the bed and put her hands over her head.

"Twenty minutes according to this clock right here," he teased as he pointed to the clock on her nightstand. As soon as she turned her head to look he leaned down and licked her neck and sucked in the flesh before nibbling on it. He moved up to her earlobes and tugged one gently with his teeth before whispering huskily into her ear, "Honey, I have waited to taste you for so long."

His hands caressed her stomach and then slid up cupping her naked breasts. He pulled softly on her nipples rolling them between his thumb and forefinger making them hard like little pebbles. When satisfied he slid down still kissing her body and sucked one into his mouth. He bit down on it gently at first and then applying more pressure while still playing with the other nipple with his fingers. Suddenly his tongue darted over the aching nipple in his mouth and she felt the cold metal hoop in his tongue bump her nipple. "God... Dammit....yes..." she squealed.

Xavier slid over to the other nipple and applied the same technique and got the same result. Now it was time to taste the sweet lips below. He continued teasing her nipples with his fingers pulling and stretching them and rolling them slowly. Her moans never stopped until his tongue parted her slit and found her clit.

"Fuck..Yes...Xavier...this.. this .... feels so greatummm," she called out.

Xavier looked into her eyes as he slowly licked up and down her slit now. He sucked one of her puffy outer lips into his mouth and sucked ravenously. He could taste her arousal on the sex lip inside his mouth and he darted his tongue over it and past it into the pink inside. Once his tongue made contact Angelique writhed, her hips were bouncing off the bed as he tongue fucked her tight pussy. She was on cloud nine and soaring even higher.

Suddenly she felt his tongue leave her pussy as he flipped her over and spread her ass cheeks with one hand while sliding two of his big fingers inside her pussy. His tongue instantly found a new target in her rosebud ass hole. He licked up and down the crack of her ass as he fingered her tight cunt and felt her quiver around his fingers. Finally he had to see if she tasted good everywhere and he pushed his tongue against her tightest of openings. "MMM," she whimpered.

His fingers were curling inside her as Xavier's tongue circled the tiny bud of her ass hole. He pushed her ass cheeks apart and watched as her anal opening puckered and was forced out to it ring. Suddenly his tongue was thrust against it and slipping inside. Angelique loved the anal play and he knew it from their online conversations. In an instant she was clenching her pussy around his fingers and flooding the sheets with her juices. This was too much pleasure for her to contain it all inside. She moaned and screamed and was on the verge of tears from the intense feelings she was experiencing.

Finally Xavier pulled away and she was whimpering for him to continue even as he was pulling her up to her knees. Once she was on her knees and her face still down on the bed near her pillows she felt his cockhead at her entrance. Her pussy ached and needed to be filled. She was shocked by his brazen confidence but welcomed it as well. She longed to have a man strong enough to take what is his and yet receive the pleasures she would give him at her leisure.

"Angel I have a confession to make," Xavier whispered into her ear as he hovered over her.

"What is it Xavier?" she pleaded willing to take any revelations right now if she could just feel his manhood pulsing inside her quivering pussy.

"I'm.. well, I am still a virgin," he said nervously hoping she wouldn't laugh at him or push him away.

"Take me now Xavier and give me your first time," Angelique replied with a guilty pleasure of knowing she was deflowering this super young stud. "Stick your big virginal cock inside and claim your first taste of pussy."

Angelique felt his hands on her ass and knew that he was preparing to thrust into her when suddenly it came. His cock head pushed past the entrance and was buried deep inside her wet snatch. She knew he had only pushed halfway in and braced herself for the next few inches. And she was rewarded instantly when he slapped her ass and thrust in all the way. His big hands squeezed her ass and spanked her alternately as he pumped inside her.

Neither could find words at this moment only pants and moans of primal approval and lust. His cock slid in and out of her pussy at a lightning quick speed, which suited her just fine as she raced to the next orgasm. He reached around with one hand and wiggled his fingers against her clit as he pounded her pussy with his enormous cock. In what could have only been three or four minutes Angelique had cum twice and was nearing her third when he managed to moan "I am going to cum."

"Yes, Xavier, my lover," she pleaded, "fill my wet, hot, and juicy pussy with your cum!"

Nothing else needed to be said he grabbed her hips again and pulled her back hard each time he thrust forward. One, two, three, she counted the deep strokes and then amazingly she felt the head of his penis swell inside her and then the first jets of warm jism shoot up inside.

"oh my, oh my, oh god," she shrieked in orgasmic bliss.

"MMM," he moaned as he shot four and then five shots of cum deep inside this hot little beauty.

He slowly pulled out of her as his cock started to deflate just a bit, "so what about dinner?" he asked.

Thanks for reading please remember to vote. This is dedicated to a special person she knows who she is.

12