Backscatter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammingbyrd7
hammingbyrd7
1,377 Followers

Alvaro was gasping and thrusting, his penis butting against Megan's closed labia. In a moment of understanding, she remembered this was Alvaro's first time and he had no experience with how to penetrate her. Megan spat on her hand and wetted herself. Then she spat again and grabbed the velvety head of her lover's erection. She smeared her spit across his penis head, squeezing him. Alvaro gave a tremendous shudder from the pleasure. Megan opened her outer lips with one hand and guided the throbbing erection to her vaginal entrance.

Alvaro felt his penis head cup into something warm and moist and infinitely silky. He thrust once hard and was resisted. Megan gave a quick grunt from the impact of his cock on her aroused open labia just below her clit. Alvaro lowered his hips for a better angle and thrust again, catching and sliding up her vaginal tract. He cried out at the sensation. A hot, wet muscle was gripping him fiercely. He pulled back and thrust again deeper. Feeling tight resistance, he pulled back and thrust again as deeply as he could. And then he started to orgasm, one spurt after another of overwhelming pleasure and release, pressing hard against Megan's womb as he inseminated her.

Megan's legs were locked around his sides. She continued to buck and thrust her pelvis against him as he came, the heels of her feet pressing against the backs of his thighs and butt and pushing him to remain sheathed inside her. Alvaro gave one last spasm and collapsed, rolling on his side and gasping for air, not so much from the physical exertion as from the emotional whirlwind in his thoughts. As he lay panting, his penis softened and slid from Megan's vagina.

Megan turned and faced him, showering his cheek with featherlike kisses.

"Megan, I'm sorry," Alvaro muttered in apology.

Megan blinked and whispered back, "Alvaro, dearest, what do you mean?"

He gasped, "I know women desire a longer coitus."

His embarrassment seemed so incomprehensible that Megan lay for a moment totally bewildered. And then she finally realized what he had said. "No Alvaro, no. Believe me, no. In all my life, I've only had sex with two other men. They were both older and much more experienced. I never knew what it was like to make love to a virgin man. But I did dream about it. It was wonderful for me Alvaro. I mean it. Your inexperience is precious to me. To feel your desire for me, your virgin eagerness, to feel you couple to your first woman, I'll remember this night forever."

He looked at her closely. He could hear the sincerity in her voice. He nodded and lay by her side. His hand came to her stomach and he started to pet her, stroking down to press on her womb, and then returning to her stomach to begin the stroke again. Megan grunted in satisfaction as his hand finally rested pressing on her uterus. It felt a little bit as if he were still inside her.

"Megan," he whispered. "I came inside you. Do you think we might have started something?"

"No. I know my body. It's very regular. I should be starting my period Monday or Tuesday."

"Ah. That's good." His hand came up from her womb and cupped her breast.

Megan grinned. "Well, maybe not too good. We'll both be turning twenty-four this summer. These are my prime years for birthing healthy children."

Alvaro shivered and nodded. "Yes... But perhaps a year or two for just the two of us?"

Megan nodded back. "Oh yes, I'd like that." She sat up and nestled her head into his groin, slipping his limp penis into her mouth and lapping it with her cheeks and a wet tongue.

Alvaro gasped and shuddered. "What are you doing?"

The penis popped from her mouth which then formed a playful smile. "Cleaning you. Don't you like it?"

Alvaro stared at her and then nodded vigorously. Megan grinned and returned to her suckle. The time passed quietly, the penis became semi-stiff in her mouth. And then she heard Alvaro whisper, "Two other lovers, huh?"

She ran her lips up the shaft one last time and turned to face him. There was no disappointment or jealousy in his eyes, only...

"Ah, curious are you?"

Alvaro gave her a sheepish grin. "A bit. Well, maybe more than a bit."

She bent down and gave another soft kiss to his penis head, and then looked back to him. "What would you like to know?"

"Well..." Her lover squirmed for a moment. "Megan, even as your future husband, it's not right for me to invade such private matters."

"Oh, I don't mind. Ask what you want, and if you get too personal, I'll let you know." Megan gave him an encouraging smile and turned to lie beside him, resting her arm draped across him and petting his chest with her hand.

"Okay!" He smiled happily and petted her in silence for a moment. "Your first lover, how old were you? What was he like? How did he persuade you to have sex with him?"

Megan leaned over and bit his nipple hard. Alvaro jumped for an instant but otherwise remained unmoving, keeping his body vulnerable to Megan's teeth. As a reward for his trust, she licked and suckled him. She finally broke her suction lock and stared as his nipple in the dim light. Her teeth marks were still visible but as she intended, she had not broken the skin. "Wow Alvaro, you sure do ask personal questions!"

"Sorry! Uh, too intimate?"

"Very! But I'll still tell you. It was the fall of 2042. I had just started my first-year of grad school at U.C. Davis. I had just turned eighteen. I was working too and feeling overwhelmed with the amount of studying I had to do. I was also in a very insecure position financially, on track for going deeply into debt with my student loans. I felt very exposed. My life was so different in Portland and the University of Washington. I was protected there. But at U.C. Davis I was on my own. And then my supervisor in the store where I worked asked me if I'd like to go out for dinner. He mentioned a really nice restaurant."

"Oh hell..."

"Yeah, I know. I was so naïve back then Alvaro. Back at Washington U. the morals on this were completely different. I thought it was a date! I had no idea I was semi-pledging to have sex with the man in return."

She paused for a moment and then said in a much softer voice, "It was a very nice meal, and then he took me back to his apartment. And then... Well, it wasn't exactly rape. I guess I sort of allowed what happened next." Megan and silent for a long moment and then sobbed once, and then again. The long-buried memories had unexpected power.

"Megan, please forgive me. I shouldn't have pried."

"No Alvaro, I'm actually glad you asked me. I want to confess a flaw within my character. After having sex with me, he saw the blood on my thighs and the way I was clutching myself. He realized he had broken a virgin, and... and he offered me extra money, in addition to the dinner. I... I was so deeply in need of money... And I took it. See? Not rape. I was a whore that night."

Alvaro gave her an angry frown. "Don't ever think that! You were violated and traumatized. Afterwards, in the following days, did you feel ashamed, or did you think that the sex was a good exchange for the money?"

Megan shuddered and bit her lip. "I remember. My shame was intense, nightmares... Okay, I get your point. I'm not a whore." She petted him for a while. "My second man..."

"Megan?" Alvaro whispered, his eyes openly pleading with her.

"No, it's okay Alvaro. I want to tell you. This one you should know about. Mansur was a fellow grad student from Saudi Arabia majoring in business administration. He was older than I was, about ten years my senior. We dated casually for almost a year. And then things got serious. I started wearing headscarves, started to learn his culture. We made love with each other. Mansur was disappointed the night he found out I wasn't a virgin, but afterwards he didn't seem to mind. We started having sex together often. And then..."

Alvaro petted her breast and kissed her. "And then?""

Megan sighed. "I couldn't adapt. I didn't mind wearing headscarves in public. I used colorful scarves at first, and then Mansur asked me to wear more traditional ones, black or gray. About a month after that I started wearing abayas, you know, the loose robes that hide everything? And then he asked me to wear the niqab. I had just a slit for my eyes, and I didn't like breathing through a veil. And then it was time for Mansur to return to his country. It was December of 2044. He asked me to marry him. Well, not exactly. He asked me if I wanted him to ask me to marry him. It was a rather strange conversation..."

A long moment of silence followed. Alvaro caressed Megan once and waited patiently for her to continue.

"We talked for days about Saudi Arabia, what my life would be like. It's gotten a lot more fundamentalist in the last few decades. I wouldn't be allowed to be alone with another man. I would need to wear a full burqa when I was in public. A woman could have acid thrown at her if her eyes are visible in public. I was horrified at the thought of forgetting and losing my vision. And I wouldn't be able to practice my profession. I'd be a housekeeper wife. And I'd have to convert to Islam, become a Muslim. And I... Oh, I just couldn't do it..."

"Hell Megan," whispered Alvaro. "No one likes to be controlled or manipulated into becoming someone they don't want to be."

"Oh, it wasn't that simple. Mansur wasn't a monster. He was a good man, had a sharp mind and a funny sense of humor. And he did a lot of thoughtful things for me..."

"Megan, he tried to manipulate you."

Megan frowned. "Somewhat. But it wasn't that black and white. It was a true dating relationship that lasted almost two years. I willingly tried to become what he wanted me to be, and he helped me financially. But our cultures just didn't blend well. And he didn't manipulate me for sex. I think I enjoyed it as much as he did, maybe even more so near the end. And I knew it. Mansur used to call me his nymphomaniac. So who was manipulating whom Alvaro?"

"Well..."

"My turn! I know that I'm the first girl you've ever fucked..."

"Megan please, such language!" He blushed and gave a shy laugh.

"...but perhaps I'm not the first girl you've kissed! Tell me Alvaro?"

He stared at her in amusement. "About my distinguished career in dating? Well, okay! There really isn't anything here." He collected his thoughts for a moment before starting his story.

"By the time I reached puberty and the hormones kicked in, I was a fish out of water with my peers. I started as an undergraduate at Madeira in the fall of 2036. I had barely turned twelve years old and my parents had just died the previous March. Trying to date the young women around me was the last thing on my mind. They were six years or more my senior and the few that I did know well treated me like a younger kid brother. Those were crazy times Megan! Over half our professors were dead from the Satan Bug and there was great uncertainty whether the college would continue."

"Yes, of course. The age difference must have been incredible." She petted him with great tenderness and affection. "It must have been very hard for you to socialize, especially at Princeton."

"Yes. I wound up being a bit of a loner. The States were sort of okay. Some of the professors there treated me as their child, or maybe I should say their grandchild." He stared at his fiancé for a long while. "Wife to be?"

"Yes?"

"Even then, back at the end of the 2030's, my ideas for meeting Madeira's energy needs were there. But I couldn't complete the work myself. I needed colleagues on my level. The government of Madeira spent a lot of resources to put me through grad school."

"Oh, I think they got their money's worth. Alvaro, it's okay. You don't have to tell me about your work now."

He nodded. "Okay. Anyway, I got back to Madeira just before I turned seventeen. I've been working with the Energy Department ever since."

"And occasionally kissing a pretty girl?"

"Well..." Alvaro blushed deeply. "There was one. The summer of 2044. There was a summer intern at my lab. I was turning twenty. She was about a year older. It was a bit awkward. As the director of the lab, I was three levels above her, but in terms of emotional maturity, she was by far my superior."

He was silent for a while and Megan petted him, her fingertips caressing his thighs teasingly close to his penis and sac. She nudged him by running the soft pad of a single fingertip lightly and slowly up the front ridgeline of his shaft. "Don't stop now!"

Alvaro shuddered with the pleasure of the slow sexual caress and then continued. "She was interested in me Megan. Her name was Elvira. She is an extremely gracious and beautiful person. I'd like to introduce you to her someday."

"Alvaro, the girl! Tell me what happened!"

"Oh, she rested her head on my shoulder in an elevator one day. We were alone, and for a few moments very secluded. I was so shocked. I was actually in physical contact with a girl! I pulled away and said something ridiculous."

"Something inappropriate? You weren't rude, were you?"

"Oh no, nothing like that. Something completely ridiculous, inappropriate only in the sense of being out-of-place for the gesture she had made. I think I complimented her on her test results or something. I was so nervous!"

"Oh, I get it. You really were shy, weren't you?"

"Extremely."

"But eventually you kissed her?"

"No. In hindsight, she dropped a few more hints that summer that she was still interested in me, but I was so naïve I didn't see them." Alvaro sighed. "She married two years later. She's expecting now, her first child, I think in another three months. I'm very happy for her. She really is an incredibly beautiful person." He sighed. "And that's it."

"That's it?" Megan blinked. "What do you mean, that's it?"

"What do you mean, what do I mean? Elvira was the only one. What else can I say?"

"What?! Alvaro! I'm the first girl you've ever kissed?!"

Alvaro gulped and looked at her sheepishly and nodded. "Saturday night, May 11, 2047, by the door of your quad. I remember... how wonderful your body felt, how soft your lips were. I'll remember the moment forever."

"My gosh Alvaro..." Megan looked at him with wide eyes. "I never would have guessed. You weren't shy around me at all! In fact, you were charming! I remember feeling swept off my feet, and I had a very sexy dream about you that night. You were delightful, both in real life and in my dream!"

He grinned. "Well, I've been working very hard these last few years, pushing myself to be more sociable. But I think it was mostly you Megan. Your heart was so open and accepting, and you treated me as an equal. You were so beautiful in your dress. My desire for you overwhelmed my shyness."

Megan stared at her future husband for a long moment, and then she hugged him and started to cry. They held each other in tender affection for a while, and then the transformation took them again. Alvaro began to explore Megan's body with his eyes, nose, and mouth, and Megan lay obediently still, offering herself for inspection.

Alvaro began with her face, tracing the outline of her cheeks and mouth and nose and chin with his fingers. They gazed at each other while he petted her. "Such beautiful eyes you have Megan, pools of liquid green infinitely deep. It's so easy for me to get lost in them..."

He slowly covered her entire body with his mouth. Neck, shoulders, long lingering suckles at her breasts and his nose sniffing her nipples. Megan actually felt her fat and aroused nipple get sniffed up into a nostril. She took a sharp breath from the erotic sensation of her sensitive tip being embraced by his nose.

Ribs, arms, armpits... He licked deep into her armpits until she giggled uncontrollably and told him it was too ticklish to bear. He nodded and moved down to her feet, kissing and licking her toes, long strokes of his tongue, tasting the bottom of her feet, soft kisses on her ankles and calves. He lifted her legs and kissed the backs of her knees. He laid her legs back down and turned, slowly kissing her up her thighs to her hips. Megan was drifting in an ocean of sensual pleasure, pure and soft. And then Alvaro returned to her knees and began to kiss her up the insides of her thighs.

With her lover's head between her legs, Megan began to pant in sexual heat. Alvaro's nose and lips and tongue slowly drifted up to her vulva. She arched her hips and spread her legs wide to give him better access. His tongue began lapping her offered upturned pubis. He would start by running the length of her pink labia with his tongue, diving down into the vagina, then back up and pushing the tip of his tongue underneath her clitoral hood.

Megan was gasping and squirming. It felt as if someone were stimulating her labia and thighs with electric current. "Alvaro!" she cried out as her uterus went into a prolonged spasm, "What are you doing?" The exquisite lips and tongue left her labia and she whimpered at the loss.

"Cleaning you! Don't you like it?" he asked playfully.

Megan cried out in her sexual frustration, "Oh please, don't stop... please..."

"Dearest..." Alvaro whispered. He had no idea how closely he had driven his fiancé to orgasm. His lips returned to her sex, seeking her, finding her. Megan felt the tongue slide deep into her vagina, then lapping up and diving under the protective folds above. Alvaro's fingers gripped her pubic fur and he lifted up with a strong pull. Megan felt his hot breath on her clitoris and knew she was completely exposed. And then his lips and then his tongue and then his teeth found her.

Megan screamed as her orgasm took her, crying out incoherently as her body vibrated. She twisted her head from side to side, groaning and shuddering, the pleasure seemed beyond her human ability to accept, a white-hot spark of pure pleasure burning in the pit of her legs. And it seemed to last forever...

Megan finally drifted away from her cyclone of sexual release. She looked at Alvaro sleepily and muttered, "So you think you're inexperienced, huh?"

He smiled and cradled her in his arms. "But a fast learner with the right teacher."

"Uh huh..." She grinned and blinked her eyes, trying to stay awake. "I love you."

"I know. I love you too."

"I know." Megan looked sleepily and the clock and then she collapsed, closing her eyes and letting her body become completely limp. The room was cool, but her body was hot and sweaty, flush in its after-sex. "Hmm," she muttered. "I probably need another shower."

"You smell great..." Alvaro kissed her check and sniffed her. He pulled a clean sheet and a blanket over her. "Here, take these covers. You'll want them later."

"Oh, I feel okay. I'm probably smelly too... sweaty... Hmm..."

"You smell great," he insisted. He bent his head and kissed her breasts and nipples, and then licked her armpit, lapping up a bit of her sweat. "Tasty too, a bit salty." There was absolutely no response, and he realized then she was falling asleep in his arms. He kissed her cheek tenderly. "Megan," he whispered, "my sweet wife, thank you so much for asking me."

She nodded and swooned in her sleepiness. "Just a few seconds till midnight. Marry me Alvaro?"

"I will."

She sighed deeply, rapidly losing all her thoughts. "Marry me Alvaro?"

"I will, I promise. My dear sweet wife," he whispered in reply. He petted her until her breathing turned deep and slow. He switched to English and whispered again, not expecting her to hear him in her sleep. "Aye Megan O'Connor, you're a bonnie lass!"

The faintest mutter. "Love me Alvaro?" In her sleep, she had followed him into English.

"I will!"

Chapter 6. Revelations

Three months later.

Time: Sunday May 31, 2048 8:42 AM

It was late springtime in Funchal, and the sun was bright and halfway between the horizon and vertical in a cloudless eastern sky. Megan Lopes had been up since sunrise at 5 AM and had just returned to her apartment after attending a church service with her husband. She locked the door and decided to indulge herself with another shower, in spite of just taking one yesterday evening after returning from her honeymoon.

hammingbyrd7
hammingbyrd7
1,377 Followers
1...45678...26