Backseat Stepfamily: Backseat 3some

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was being quite rough, and LeAnn was even gagging a bit, while my balls bounced off her chin.

Nicki answered, "Y-Yes Sir, but...you're being a bit too rough."

I let go of LeAnn's head and asked, noticing some tears streaming down her cheeks, "Speak, slut! AM I being too rough?"

LeAnn looked at me through tear-filled eyes and with drool dangling from her chin, and then at her daughter, but she didn't say a word. Instead, she grabbed my hands, replaced them on both sides of her head, and she resumed deep throating my big white dick... just as aggressively as I'd been forcing her to do a moment ago!

Nicki watched in awe for a few moments, then she said humbly, clearly turned on by the way I was mistreating her Mom, "I was wrong. Please go ahead and fuck her slutty mouth just as hard as you want, Sir."

I smiled fiercely at her, "Oh, I surely will. And don't worry, you're next, slut."

"I can't wait, Sir," she said, her hand going between her legs and getting to work.

After a couple minutes of LeAnn bobbing on my dick... or maybe I was face fucking her... at this point it was hard to tell which... I turned to Nicki and said, "It's your turn now, baby."

"Don't you mean I'm a slut?" she asked.

"That's right. It's your turn, my black slut," I corrected myself.

LeAnn then backed off, and Nicki opened her mouth, while I turned to her, stuck my dick in her mouth, and I face fucked her too... while LeAnn watched us with her fingers in her pussy.

I then face fucked Nicki for a few minutes, before turning and doing the same to LeAnn, while Nicki watched and fingered her pussy, and back again while LeAnn encouraged her daughter, "Yeah, baby girl! Suck that white dick, just like Momma taught you! " Which made me wonder how often the Mom and daughter had had sex with each other, or threesomes with another man. I knew Dad hadn't had sex with Nicki... yet... so if LeAnn had been giving her daughter hands-on dick-sucking lessons, it had to be with at least one man who wasn't part of our family.

"Do you like watching me use your daughter like a cumrag?" I asked, the term just coming to me out of the blue.

"Yes, Sir," LeAnn moaned, watching my dick fucking her daughter's mouth while she fingered herself. "I love the sight of your big white dick using my daughter's slutty mouth!

After another minute I pulled Nicki off my dick, not wanting to come yet. Nicki noticed her Mom fingering herself, and she asked, "How badly do you want your stepson's dick inside your black pussy?"

"You already know how bad I want your stepbrother's dick inside his Momma's pussy," LeAnn moaned, her fingers, two of them now, pumping desperately in and out of her orifice.

"Mmmmmmm," Nicki moaned as I squeezed her ass.

"But you haven't answered my daughter's question, Sir," LeAnn said, returning to the question Nicki had asked me many minutes ago; she was a woman with a great memory. "Do you want to fuck your Momma?"

Then, before I had time to answer, Nicki dove between her Momma's legs and began licking her loudly.

I didn't wait any longer. "Yeah," I answered, my dick throbbing while I watched the incestuous lesbian action right before my eyes.

"Yeah what?" LeAnn asked.

"Yeah, I really want to fuck you, Momma," I said. "I want to pound your black pussy."

"Mmmmmmmm," LeAnn moaned. "Hear that, baby girl? Your white boyfriend wants to pound your Momma's black pussy."

"I'm glad! You'll love his dick, Momma!" Nicki left her Momma's pussy behind, so she could kiss me.

"Hear that, Steven honey?" LeAnn asked, "your son just said he wants to fuck your wife."

"Then go ahead and let him fuck you," he said. "I'm going to love you being his black fuck toy as well as mine!"

"Yes, baby! Fuck our Momma," Nicki purred, kissing me again. "Fuck your other black fuck toy!"

"All right, I will," I agreed, and I kissed her again.

"Mmmmmmmm," LeAnn moaned.

I laid down with my head in Nicki's lap, and ordered, "Come and straddle me, slut!"

"Yes, Sir!" LeAnn bellowed like a Marine, not needing to be summoned twice.

Facing my feet, she straddled me with a bit of difficulty in the cramped space, and then while Nicki reached over and positioned my dick for her, she slowly lowered her pussy, and began taking my dick inside her.

"Ooooooooh," I moaned, looking at Nicki gratefully for her being so happy about her boyfriend fucking her mother.

"Hey, I'm not fucking you, you're fucking me," I complained jokingly, with my stepmother sitting squarely on my lap, with my dick all the way inside her.

"Semantics," she quipped back, leaning all her weight onto me and slowly grinding her hips.

I reached around and cupped her huge tits skin to skin (since her dress was still serving more like a belt) the best I could.

"Your son has a great dick, Steven," LeAnn moaned.

"Yeah, I knew you'd like it," Dad said.

"You were right," she said. "And he's feeling me up, too."

"That's not surprising. Who could ever resist those big black tits, baby?"

Nicki leaned back into me and whispered in my ear, "Do you think you have enough stamina to fuck two horny black sluts in the next hour or so?"

"I don't know," I said, "I'm pretty tired."

"Really?" LeAnn asked, a little surprised.

"Of course not, "I smiled. "I'll fuck you two all day and night or die trying."

"You brat!" LeAnn burst out laughing, and she slapped my shoulder. (While Nicki just looked relieved.) "You really had me worried for a minute!"

Dad was chuckling too, and he said, "Well... now that that's settled, just remember, son. Your stepmom... and I'm sure your stepsister as well... will obey every order you give them... without hesitation."

"Yes, baby. This nigger will do anything you tell me to, no matter what it is," LeAnn said wickedly, using that forbidden word that made my dick twitch inside her.

"Then, you self-proclaimed 'N' lady, show me how badly you want this white dick," I ordered. "Bounce on my dick, like the horny black slut you are."

"Mmmmmm, yes baby," LeAnn moaned, and she instantly obeyed, resting a hand on the back of each front car seat for balance, and she began furiously riding my dick.

"Oh yes, Momma-slut," I moaned, getting such a rush from having this much power over such a beautiful, uninhibited woman.

"Momma-slut?" LeAnn asked, her face and tone unreadable as she continued riding me.

But since she didn't stop bouncing on my dick so enthusiastically, I went ahead and confirmed her new title. "Yes, you're my black Momma-slut. Do you have a problem with that?"

"Nooooo," she moaned, "I just wanted to make sure I heard right."

"Yeah, Momma-slut," Nicki joined in, "ride your son's big white dick!"

"You think you get to call me a slut too?" LeAnn asked, turning her face to glare at her daughter.

"Yep, I sure do! Whenever you're playing with Aaron and me, you're our bottom bitch," Nicki asserted. Then she added, both wickedly and strongly, "especially while he has his big fat dick inside that wet black cunt of yours, or inside your well-used black asshole. Is that understood?"

Nicki was pushing her luck, especially with all the swearing, since an odd quirk of my stepmom's was that she objected to anyone but her cussing ... plus she'd inferred that I'd be fucking her Mom's ass at some point. Her stepbrother fucking her in the backseat with our parents watching was okay, but using inappropriate language was crossing a line. Weird, weird, weird!

"And you also think you have the right to use such filthy language?" LeAnn demanded, still riding my dick, and having used similar language very recently. Although hearing Nicki use the word cunt was hot and new. I liked it, anyway!

"Whenever you're bottom bitch, I'm entitled to use the words fuck, asshole, shit, pussy, and cunt," Nicki said. "And maybe some more dirty words I haven't thought of yet." She seemed to be riding a rush of her own sexual adrenaline and power!

"Fine," LeAnn moaned. "Except cunt isn't a word a black woman ever uses."

"She does whenever she's getting her cunt filled by a big white dick," Nicki insisted, as she brought her hand to her pussy and began fingering herself. She added, "And yes, I know black women aren't supposed to use the word cock, either. But outside of our family, black women are also not supposed to be obsessed with (a), big white dicks, (b), taking it up our shit holes, (c) indulging in lesbian incest, or (d) getting off from being called that horrible 'N' word when a white man is balls deep inside our cunts! Are we, Momma-slut?"

That tirade was without a doubt the nastiest... hottest... and most twisted exhortation I'd ever heard from anybody... and it had come tumbling past the lips of my girlfriend while her mother was riding my cock... I mean dick... with my Dad listening in from the front seat... in a word, it was absolutely surreal! Oops, that was two words, if you count the adjective.

"I guess you're right. You and I aren't your typical women, or even typical black women," LeAnn agreed. She was probably aware that she was allowing herself to be controlled by her daughter, and any objections she might make were just for fun.

"Now, bottom slut... tell me where my boyfriend's dick is right now," Nicki ordered.

"His very large, hard dick is deep inside your Momma's black cunt," LeAnn said elaborately, with a touch of pride.

"And what are you called within our family?" the daughter drilled down, reveling in the newfound power she'd just seized.

"I'm your Momma-slut," LeAnn moaned, getting off from her nasty declarations.

"And you're bottom bitch to all of the rest of us," Nicki added. I suddenly realised that this was moment when the sexual hierarchy between the mother and daughter was changing, probably forever!

"Yes Nicki. Your Mommy-slut is the bottom bitch for everyone here," LeAnn agreed, her moans steadily increasing.

"And you love hearing your daughter talking just as nasty as you always do, don't you, Momma-slut?"

"Yes! I love hearing you talking just as nastily and fucking filthily as your slut Momma does," LeAnn declared. Whereupon Nicki took two wet fingers out of her pussy and offered them to her mother. And LeAnn willingly opened her mouth and sucked her daughter's juices off them.

"Hey, those are my juices you're sucking down!" I objected.

"I'm sorry, Sir. But I'll be happy to make amends, by providing enough sucky treats for our entire family to enjoy," Nicki apologised contritely, sticking her fingers back into her pussy and swirling them around.

"Your cunt juice tastes so good, baby girl," LeAnn moaned, really getting into her persona of bottom black slut. I'd read somewhere that most black men and women don't use the word cunt, considering it a white word, and they prefer to say pussy... which had just been confirmed during this wild conversation.

"Do you want a sucky treat, Daddy?" Nicki offered, pulling her fingers out of herself, leaning around Dad's left side, and dangling her wet fingers near his mouth.

"Suck my daughter's cunt juice off her fingers, baby," LeAnn moaned.

"Okay, but just once for now," Dad agreed, and I guess he sucked on her fingers... but his headrest was in the way of my seeing, so I wasn't sure.

Once Nicki had pulled her hand back, he said, "I'm not rejecting you, sweetheart. I just need to keep my eyes on the road."

It was only then I realized it was raining.

"How did it taste to you, honey?" LeAnn asked, really bouncing on my dick, like an Olympic trampoline gymnast.

"Delicious," he said. "Like mother, like daughter."

"Mmmmmmmm," LeAnn moaned urgently, obviously about to erupt.

I felt like being mean... and wondered whether women could be edged too. I ordered, "Get off my dick so your slut daughter can suck your juices off of it."

"But baby, I'm so close," LeAnn whined.

"Whenever my boyfriend gives you an order, he means right now, bottom bitch," Nicki rebuked her Mom loudly, pulling her fingers out of her pussy and ungently shoving her Mom off of me, almost tumbling her onto the floor.

LeAnn went to get back up, but there was nowhere to go, because just as soon as my dick was available, Nicki had crawled partway around my body and devoured it.

"Oh yeah, suck it, baby!" I moaned. "Get all your Momma's cunt juices off of my dick!

"You're so bad, boo," LeAnn purred. Still breathing a bit heavily while kneeling on the floor, she stretched herself higher, and kissed me sloppily.

While I was kissing her back, I couldn't explain the thoughts that were tumbling around in my head. Kissing her felt wonderful and intimate, but that intimacy seemed far more forbidden than when I'd gotten a foot job from her, been sucked by her, or even fucked by her. Kissing, to my mind, was more intimate than fucking even though lots of people kissed in public. Which of course didn't stop me from kissing her back, and shoving my tongue in her mouth... while her daughter sucked my dick as if she was on death row, and my manhood was a pale variety of the blood sausage for her final meal.

"Please son, can your Momma have your dick back inside my pussy... I mean in my cunt?" LeAnn begged with obvious desperation... which was, of course, very flattering.

"Not yet, Momma-slut. First, that was nice begging just now, but it wasn't quite good enough. To show yourself worthy of my dick ya really gotta beg," I told her. My balls were boiling, and I'd inwardly decided I wanted my stepmother to wait until after I'd come on her face.

"Please, son, let your slutty Momma fuck your big white dick some more," she said, her left hand resting on my chest. "Momma needs to come on your dick so fucking bad!"

"Then prove it by taking my load all over your face," I said, gently pushing Nicki off of my dick.

"Oh, yes! Give my Momma a big load of your creamy white cum all over her black face!" Nicki approved, very eager to see me blasting my seed all over her Mom.

I placed my palms on both sides of Momma's face, slid my dick into her mouth, and began face fucking her again, slamming my entire dick into her mouth and into her throat, so my balls were bouncing off her chin with every thrust.

"Oh shit, Daddy! Your son is face fucking Momma!" Nicki enthused, totally turned on by what she was watching and hearing... slobbering sounds and moans were escaping my stepmom's tightly wrapped lips!

"Way to go, son," Dad approved heartily. "Fuck your mother's mouth and coat her pretty face with your load!"

"Will do, Dad," I groaned. It still seemed surreal that Dad had not only set up my sexual awakening within our family before we'd even left the house, but since by now everything was out in the open, he was still urging me to push our women's boundaries... and my own... further and further!

"Coat her face, baby! Coat our Momma-slut's face with a huge load of your creamy cum!" Nicki moaned with her hand placed on my back, while I fucked her Mom's face.

With all the encouragement I was receiving from everyone... LeAnn's amazing mouth wrapped around my rapidly thrusting dick at the moment, and then there was all the amazing backseat fun I'd had yesterday and was still having today, brought me to the brink! I held back as long as I could, and then I pulled out just as the first rope of cum was shooting out of my dick, and I coated LeAnn's gorgeous black face with what felt like endless cannon blasts of cum.

But after I'd only spent two ropes on LeAnn, I spun around, grabbed Nicki's head, and held it in place while I spewed the rest of my load all over her face!

"That's so fucking hot," LeAnn moaned, as she watched me coming on her daughter, with cum also dripping from her own face.

"Way to go, son!" Dad cheered, as if I'd just hit a home run in a little league game... so like I said... surreal.

"Let me make sure we got all the good stuff out," LeAnn said, pulling my back to her, opening her mouth, taking my dick back between her lips and sucking slowly, to make sure she'd extracted every last drop of my cum.

"Thanks for the support, Dad," I said, as I watched my stepmom sucking my dick, her face dripping with cum... my cum.

When she backed off of my dick, LeAnn requested, clearly filled with lust and desperation, "Will you please fuck me now, boo? I need your dick so fucking bad!

"Bend over and offer me him that big black ass instead, Mom," Nicki suggested.

LeAnn didn't hesitate to turn and face the passenger side door and brace her hands against the window with her knees on the seat.

"Shit, baby! She wants your dick any way she can get it," Nicki exclaimed to me.

"Yes, I really do! Please slam that big white dick into my pussy or my asshole, son, whichever one you want!" she pleaded. Hearing her calling me her son over and over, made this encounter even hotter than it'd be otherwise. No way would she ever replace my actual Mom, but that wasn't her goal. What she obviously did want, was to do everything in her power to look after me... including begging me to fuck her brains out!... and who could ask for any more than that?

"Actually Nicki, bend that black ass over at the left-hand window just like your Mom is doing on the right," I instructed.

"Yes, baby," she purred, quickly getting into position.

We now entered a construction zone... it looked like a really long one... so we slowed down from around eighty miles an hour to twenty. I ordered, "Roll down your windows, and show off your cum-coated faces to all those construction workers."

"You're so bad," Nicki said, as she did what I told her to.

LeAnn followed suit.

"You two have got such hot black asses," I said, admiring first one and then the other, with their skirts hiked up to their waists while I caressed them.

"You like?" LeAnn asked as she wigged her ass.

"I love these black asses," I praised, admiring both of them, my head swiveling back and forth as if I was watching a tennis game. I then advanced my fingers to their pink pussies... so pink and beautiful, peeking out at me from their black surroundings! I slid two fingers inside each hole. I was multitasking like a champ, for the first time ever!

"Oh, yes, finger bang me," LeAnn moaned.

"Oh, Daddy," Nicki moaned, "your son is finger banging your wife and your daughter!"

"Good job, son," Dad said over his right shoulder. "That's exactly what I was hoping to see. Be the man!"

"Yeah Dad, thanks!" I said, as I pumped my fingers in and out of both wet pussies.

"Yes, son! Finger bang both of your black sluts," LeAnn moaned, her pussy no doubt on fire, since I still hadn't allowed her to get off.

"Hi guys," Nicki called out. I looked, and we were driving past some road working men. icki had done a LeAnn with her dress, meaning hers too was serving more as a belt than a dress, and not only was she showing off her cum-coated face, but also her naked boobies!

"Hey, girl!" Some guy called out, "Where can I find you when I get off work?"

"Florida!" she called back. "It's a small state, it should be real easy for you to find me there!"

"Shit!" I laughed.

"I wonder if they can see your white cum all over my black face?" Nicki pondered.

"If they weren't staring at your bare tits, it would be hard to miss," I said. My load was prominent on both of their dark-skinned faces.

"Faster, son, please finger fuck me faster," LeAnn moaned.

"And me too," Nicki added.

I pumped both pairs of fingers as fast as I could, in and out of their pussies. Their moans were getting louder and louder, echoing around inside the closed space of our vehicle.

After three of four minutes, LeAnn begged, "Son, please fuck me with your dick again! I need it so bad!"