Baring Souls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle stared back, the smile upon her made-up face fading. "Something wrong?" she asked. "Y-you don't like the dress, or something? I could change—"

"God, no," I finally managed to say, having regained my breath. "You are absolutely stunning, Michelle."

She smiled again, blushing deeply. "Thanks," she said in a small voice, then did a pirouette in the doorway of her apartment. The little black dress was snug upon her body, with a short, flaring skirt that began just below the level of her hips. Her sleek, tanned legs shimmered, showcased by the nude stockings she wore. Black heels completed her outfit, bringing her height to match mine. Diamond earrings, a glittering white gold bracelet and matching necklace sparkled against her skin. Her hair was secured atop her head with silver chopsticks, the makeup she had applied made her eyes vivid and lips lush.

It was all I could do to not take her right there, in the open doorway of her home.

"You look pretty good, too, stud," she said with a playful smile, stepping close. "I knew you'd look sexy in black."

I reached for her hand, lifting it. I stared into Michelle's eyes as I kissed her fingers. "As long as you think so, that's enough for me."

She looked emotional, just for a moment, reluctantly taking her hand back. "I'm not gonna get hurt again," she said.

"No, you won't," I promised.

***

I wasn't trying to show off; I only wanted to prove how seriously I took our burgeoning relationship. I wanted to show Michelle something of my world, since I had seen so much of hers.

She was, strangely enough, quietly demure in my car as I drove across town to a fancy steakhouse. Michelle looked a little surprised when the valet opened the door for her, but said nothing once I came around and took her hand. The firm squeeze she gave my hand should have been my first indication that she felt out of her element. I tried to assuage her anxiety with a smile.

The foyer was small, indirectly lit, with wood-paneled walls and a couple of small padded benches. There were several couples waiting for a table, but I had called earlier for a reservation, 'casually' dropping Lupo's name. Maybe I no longer worked for the man, but no one had to know that.

"God damn, look at this place," mused Michelle beside me as we were lead past a massive roaring fireplace. "It's like a fucking castle or something."

I chuckled in response and directed her into the booth as the Maitre'D stood professionally silent and impassive. Michelle glanced around skittishly, tucking her skirt under her legs as she slid in. I sat across from her, took the menu presented to me.

"Chef Georges suggests the pan-seared Ahi tuna," the Maitre'D informed us. "It is squisito! Bon appetit, mesdame, monsieur."

I nodded a thank-you as Michelle opened her menu. Her beautiful eyes bulged, and she snapped her head up after just a few seconds. "Will! Jesus! This place is fucking expensive!"

"And it's my treat," I said dismissively. "Don't worry about it."

Michelle took a breath and returned to her menu. "I don't know what half this shit is. 'Boursin?' What the fuck?"

I chuckled. "Maybe I should order."

Michelle huffed. "Is this menu even in English?"

A smartly-dressed young man appeared at the end of our table. Behind him, off to the side, were two other young men, wearing different colored Mandarin shirts.

"Good evening, sir and lady," he said. "My name is Vincent, and I will be catering to your needs tonight. May I suggest a cocktail from the bar? We make the best martinis that will ever grace such lovely lips." His eyes were on Michelle as he delivered those last few words.

Michelle's eyes flickered to mine. Despite her beauty, she looked nervous and intimidated, taken away from the comfortable molds into which her life had been poured. Instantly, I felt chastised.

"Can you give us a minute, Vincent?" I asked. I smiled at him disarmingly. "We just sat down."

The waiter nodded courteously. "Of course, sir. Signal me when you are ready." He stepped away, his two attendants following.

I leaned across the table. "I'm sorry."

Michelle's jaw worked a moment as she stared at her menu. "I just . . . I don't know what the fuck I'm doing."

I smiled suddenly. "Wanna get a burger?"

She snapped her head up. "They have burgers here?" she asked, sounding hopeful.

I laughed. "No. But there's a place down the street."

Michelle blushed again, her face apologetic. "I just . . . I mean . . . I never been to a place like this. It's not my scene."

My eyes dipped. "I know. I'm sorry."

She reached across the table and touched my hand. "You don't have to impress me."

I met her gaze again, finding a smile there. "Beer and burgers?"

Michelle laughed. "Good enough for me."

***

An hour later, we were feeding each other steak fries in a booth with ripped green vinyl padding, rock music blaring overhead and the sounds of laughter and conversation mingling in the air. While definitely overdressed for a place like Bennigan's, Michelle was obviously more at ease.

"Were you trying to show off or something?" she asked me, after slipping a fry smothered in mustard and ketchup into my mouth.

I shook my head sheepishly, chewing. "Really, I wasn't," I said. I sipped from my iced tea. "I guess . . . I don't know. I thought that maybe you might want to see a little of how I live."

Michelle gave me a dubious look. "What, you have eighty-dollar steaks for lunch every day?"

I laughed. "No."

She touched my hand again. "Baby, I don't want your money. Maybe I was like that ten years ago, but I'm not now. I couldn't care less if you were Bill fuckin' Gates or Bill the janitor."

I chuckled. "That's good," I said, lightly squeezing her hand. It was both alarming and comforting how easily our fingers wrapped around each other's. "I quit my job today."

Michelle froze as she was taking a bite. Mustard was smeared along her lower lip. "What?"

I nodded. "Funny. All this time . . . ." I took a moment, considering my thoughts. "I used to think that the only way to be successful in life was to make as much money as possible. Get that big house and those two cars in the garage, fill the living room with a Hi-Def TV and thousand-collar sofas. Never mind that I'd end up in debt for the rest of my life; it was all about money, and what I owned."

Michelle watched my face as I spoke, her hand gently squeezing mine. She sucked her bottom lip, giving me a sympathetic look.

"I ruined my marriage because I thought that way," I continued. "I could have ruined my life."

"So . . . what are you gonna do now?"

I shrugged. "Haven't the slightest idea," I said with a smile. "But I have a few months to think about it." I narrowed my eyes a bit, a fleeting feeling of despair entering my mind. "You're disappointed."

"No," she said, adding her other hand. "I'm just kind'a surprised. Okay, I'm a lot surprised. Guys like you don't do shit like that."

I laughed through my closed mouth. "I don't think I'm that kind of guy anymore."

She studied my face for a long time, running her hands along mine. "What kind of guy are you?" she asked at last.

"I . . . I don't want to be defined by how much money I make, or where I live. I want to enjoy my life. And I want to enjoy being with someone, and have the time for her. For you."

Michelle shuddered as she sucked in a breath. "Will . . . ."

I squeezed her hands. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"Um . . . it's not that," she said softly.

I frowned. "Then, what is it?"

Her eyes lifted slowly, heady with passion. "Take me home. Now."

I swallowed, both from nervousness and arousal.

***

Not a word escaped Michelle's lips as we headed out to my car, hand in hand. Michelle kept her head down, yet walked close beside me; so close, in fact, that we nearly tripped a few times over one another's feet. Michelle smiled and blushed at such instances, her cheeks glowing, golden eyes radiant with an expression which I had come to recognize as pure sexual arousal.

I opened the door for her, and she slid in, giving me a sly look and smile that held a sexual promise. I stepped around, got behind the wheel. A minute later, we were on the highway.

"Will."

"Yeah?"

She slid across her seat, nuzzling my ear with her lips while her hand simultaneously settled upon the bulge in my slacks. Her breath was warm and sweet. "Can you drive if I'm sucking your cock?" she asked in a sexy whisper.

I shivered. "Jesus . . . ."

She chuckled, nipped at my ear lobe, pulling on my zipper with her fingers. "Sounds like a 'yes' to me," she said, then fished inside my slacks. I moaned once she found my cock and pulled it out through the fly.

"Just keep your eyes on the road, baby," she muttered, then slid down my body, sliding her hot, slick lips down the shaft of my cock.

I grunted in pleasure, gripping the steering wheel firmly with both hands. My eyes were focused on the road ahead, but my attention was on the wet, velvety feel of Michelle's lips and tongue caressing my cock, her mouth pulling and sucking with soft wet sounds.

Cars passed us by as Michelle bobbed her head in my lap. Her right hand stroked my shaft, fingers trailing across my balls now and then. She moaned occasionally, sighing now and then when she licked up and down my engorged length. I began to smell the aroma of her arousal after a while; it turned me on to realize that Michelle was getting wet from sucking my cock.

"M-Michelle," I grunted as we neared our building. Traffic was relatively slow, even at this time of night; there were cars all around us, and my sedan did not offer tinted windows to disguise what Michelle was doing. Anyone could have glanced over and would have deduced instantly what was going on.

"Hmm?" she mumbled, her mouth full.

"I'm gonna cum," I gasped.

"Mm-hmm," she moaned, and sucked harder, pumping with her hand and mouth in tandem.

I shook in the driver's seat; it was all I could do to keep the car rolling forward in a straight line. My body tingled, my toes curled, my cock throbbed and pulsed in Michelle's mouth. "Oh, fuck!"

Michelle moaned again as she tasted the thick rush of my orgasm. I could feel every contraction of my PC muscle as I sent spurt after spurt of warm semen into her mouth. She hung on, sucking and slurping, gripping my cock tightly and forcing out every last drop. Her lips never left my spewing cock throughout the long, blissful moments of release.

Finally, desperately, I pulled on her head. The talents of her mouth were burning into me, making me squirm. "Stop, baby, stop! Stop!"

With a gentle laugh, Michelle slipped her mouth off me and sat up, She gave me a demure look, wiping the edges of her lips. She smiled, smacked her lips, and sighed. The fragrance of semen was palpable on her breath; I realized she had swallowed my gift. That simple knowledge made me tremble in continued arousal.

Michelle leaned against me as I pulled into the garage beneath our building. I heard her licking her lips and sucking her fingers. "Your place or mine, baby?" she asked, then giggled.

I pulled the car into my assigned space and jerked the key. "Mine," I growled.

***

I shoved her against the wall in the elevator as it bore us to the seventh floor. Michelle hissed, eagerly lifting one of her legs as I fell to my knees. She pulled up her skirt, holding it against her flat stomach, as I pulled aside the black thong that barely covered her sex. As eagerly as she had serviced me, I gave it back to her with long swipes of my tongue and fierce sucks upon her swollen pink pussy.

"Oh, God, Will!" she exclaimed, slapping her hands to the walls of the elevator, pushing her juicy sex against my mouth. Her breath escaped her mouth amid tortured moans and gasps. I stared up at her face as I feasted between her thighs. Her taste was once again addicting. I loved the feel of her fleshy lips as my tongue delved between them.

"Suck it, baby!" she cried, as the elevator chime marked the passing of the floors. "I wanna cum!"

I engulfed her clit with my mouth, covering the majority of her pussy, and sucked fervently, massaging my tongue back and forth. Michelle shook and pushed down, her face twisted with ecstasy.

"Oh, God . . . ." She convulsed when she came, her inner walls pinching the tip of my tongue. I tasted a thick sweetness, and licked eagerly to get it all. Michelle clutched my head, seething and moaning, finally pushing me away.

I rose to my feet, with Michelle's urging hands on either side of my face. She sucked and licked her own effluence from my lips and cheeks in between panting and grateful breaths.

Supporting one another as we walked, we made our way to my apartment.

***

Few words were spoken. It seemed that Michelle and I did not need to talk to know what the other wanted. Once inside my apartment, Michelle stripped off her dress and stockings. Nude save for the tiny thong that just covered her swollen sex, she lead me to the bedroom.

The thong was soon tossed to the floor, joining my own discarded clothes.

Michelle was an enthusiastic, energetic lover. We roamed all over the bed, our passion for one another escalating with each moment. The more we fucked, the more we wanted. I had never seen a woman explode the way Michelle did, the way she shook and bucked, screaming and clawing. Her short, stiff nails raked my flesh, leaving bloody welts along my arms and shoulders. I didn't care.

Finally, I pinned her to the bed, with Michelle on her stomach as I drove into her with ferocious thrusts. I gripped her sweat-soaked hair in one hand and clutched her throat with another. Michelle spasmed beneath me, crying, moaning, trying to catch her breath. Never had I made love with such intensity, such animalistic passion. Yet I reveled with each thrust of my cock deep inside her quivering, sucking pussy.

"I'm gonna cum," I groaned, panting in her ear. "I want you to cum with me."

"Oh-h-h, God," she murmured, her face slack and sweaty.

I lowered my head, sucking the tender flesh at the base of her neck between my lips. I pinched it between my teeth.

"Oh, God, Will," she sputtered, bucking back against me. "Do it, baby! Do it!"

I could only moan, feeling my release building. I shoved deep inside her, even as I pressed my teeth into her skin, biting down.

Michelle's orgasmic cry shook the walls, echoing out through the open windows of my apartment. I sucked on her flesh, her blood, even as my seed gushed deep inside her womb.

She slapped a hand back behind her, clutching my head. She caught, then expelled her breath, caught it again. Her body spasmed almost violently beneath mine. I shook over her, my cock burning in her depths. Drops of blood fell from my lips as I lifted up. I fell to the side, looking at stars dancing in my field of vision.

"Oh-h-h . . . b-b-baby," Michelle stammered, sinking into the mattress. She stared at me, face slick with sweat, eyes dazed and mouth open. Weakly, she touched my chest, my neck, my chin. I caught her hand, squeezing it as I recovered as well. For several minutes, neither of us could speak, much less move.

"Michelle," I managed to say at last.

"Uh . . . yeah?"

I rolled onto my side, facing her. Jesus, with her face wet and hair tangled, her cheeks glowing and eyes barely open, she was beyond beautiful, beyond sexy . . . I have made love to a goddess, I thought.

"I love you."

Michelle blinked at first, then shifted on her side. Her eyes cleared, becoming more alert. "What?"

I smiled, touched her chin. "I love you, Michelle."

Her eyes swelled. She sniffled back tears. "Don't say that."

"I love you."

Her eyes dripped. "Stop it!" she cried, bolting up in my bed.

I shot up as well, and grabbed her shoulders. I stared intently into her eyes. "I love you."

Michelle shook, tears streaming down her face. She clutched my arms, her face twisted and pained. "Will . . . don't."

I pulled her to me, feeling her sobbing and trembling. I lay back down, taking Michelle with me. Her head settled to my chest, tears soaking into my skin. I petted her hair for a while until she stopped shaking. Finally, she lifted her head, her face streaming with tears.

"Do you really?"

I nodded with a smile. "I do."

"You know, you're scaring the shit outta me right now."

I chuckled, brushing back slick, damp hair from her face. "Believe it or not, I'm scared, too. And it's about damned time."

Michelle suddenly laughed. "You're crazy, you know that?"

I nodded. "Think you can put up with me for . . . say, the rest of your life?"

Michelle leaned back abruptly, regarding me with an inscrutable expression. Her eyes darted back and forth across my face, beautiful amber orbs that sought my soul. I let her, waiting to hear what she had to say.

"You're serious."

I nodded. "I am."

Her hands trailed from my torso to my face and back again. "I-I've never been in love," she said, her voice faint.

I lifted up and slid my hand behind her head, pulling her down for a kiss. "That's why you're scared," I said. I tasted her lips. "And that's why I am, too. But we can make it work, Michelle."

Slowly, her lips twitched, eventually forming a smile. "Yeah?"

I nodded, with more confidence than I had ever felt before. I wiped away the tears from her cheeks. "Yeah."

Michelle sighed with a growing smile. "Will?"

"What."

She lowered her face, brushing her lips against mine. "I love you, too," she whispered.

-finis-

(Thanks for reading. I leave the life of Will and Michelle to your imagination. Suffice to say that they are two lost souls who found one another at just the right time. Don't forget to vote, and if you like, leave me a comment. I'll get back to you. Oh, and, happy Valentine's Day.)

1...345678