Blackmailed Into Perversion Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then showed me the drawer above it, it was full of dirty pocket books, and then another drawer had a bunch of dirty magazines. Jane said "Pam, when you are sitting here at the desk and you are alone you have to be doing something. Mr. Ballard wants me, I mean you to be reading something. Now he doesn't care what it is that you read, just as long as it is a dirty book or magazine like these. When I took over this desk 3 years ago, I was shown and told the same things that I am telling you. Over the years I have thrown away more of these books and magazines than I can count. When you get tired of reading the same thing over and over, just lets Carl know and he will bring you in a bunch of new ones.

I will be honest with you for the first two maybe three months I would just sit here with something in my hands making it look like I was reading something. I am not sure if Ballard knew it or not, but after awhile they sort of grew on me." I whispered in her ear, I read books like that before, I find them pretty boring and stupid." Jane whispered back to me, "yea me too, but we I mean you have to do what he wants, hell just pretend, trust me that alone will make him happy."

Then she said "here is the key to the restroom, remembered it is wired for sound and pictures, you have no privacy anywhere around here and I mean anywhere." I asked "How do the men handle all this, I mean do they mind being seen?" Jane said "If you ask me, I don't think any of them know. One of the "Get ready" men said something real bad about Ballard and I realized then that he had no idea Ballard was watching, he was fired the next day.

Now follow me." We walked down the short hallway and Jane opened the only door at the end of the hall. She said "Now this is called the employees lounge. I looked around and all that was in the room was a flat cloth covered day couch. It did not have any arms or back for that matter. It had two large long cushions along the back against the wall. "You have three choices for locations for your appointments. You can do them in here, in the restroom or at your desk, where you do them is your choice, what you do with them is their choice. The one thing about using this room is, it has no locks. If you are in here screwing an appointment you can easily be walked in on. When that happens you will be doing more than one person. Now if you use the restroom you are not allowed to lock the door, which means again someone may and trust me they do, walk in on you. The only place out of bounds so to speak is your desk. If you do them at your desk, no one is allowed to join in the fun or they get fired.

So if your appointment wants you in here or the restroom, you can be sure one or two more are waiting for you to close the door. If I where you, I would do them all at your desk for the first month or two. If I understand woman at all, you will want the privacy of this place but it isn't private at all, try and remember that, you walk in here with one you may have to fuck 10 to get out and back at your desk in time for your next appointment.

My first two months I was always being walked in on in here. If I know my boys here, you can expect the same thing for a while that is why I suggest your desk. After awhile they will tire of it and you'll be left alone to just handle your appointments. If the Service manager sends a customer up to calm him or her down, we have a special room for that. That room is the VIP room, the door is right in front of my, I mean your desk. It has an automatic lock which allows you or the customer to leave but no one can walk in on you. I'll show you where the buzzer is to allow entry into it. "

I said "I have never been with another woman, I don't think I can do that." Jane said as we walked back to her, I mean my office to show me the VIP room. "I'll tell you one thing, the hardest part about all this is the older women, I swear some times I think they deliberately come in and raise hell with Chuck so they can come up here and be pacified by me." We walked back to my new desk and she showed me the VIP room door and where the buzzer was for it. She buzzed it and told me to open the door. I did and we went inside. Once inside she continued. "The key is to make them happy at any cost. If it means getting down on your knees and licking some old bag to a climax that is exactly what you have to do. If it is some old goat, you make sure you get him off anyway you can. If it is a woman, well you just do what you have too. Some women will want you to go down on them and others will want to get on their knees and go down on you so when that happens just go with it and let them have their fun."

I said "I don't know if I can or not, I mean with another woman I mean." She looked at me and said, "Pam, you better get over that and real fast or Ballard will get rid of you so fast, you and your husband won't know what hit you." I said "Oh I can deal with the sex, I just don't know how to do it, I mean what if the woman is not gay or lesbian?" Jane said "Oh, I understand what you mean, Well the way I do it is I invite them to come in and sit down in that chair; I sit across from them and simply open my legs. Since I am always leaking down there with sperm, needless to say I always look very moist, turned on and ready for sex. I watch them like a hawk and when I see them looking at me, I apologize for being so unladylike and I tell them That it is seldom I get to be in a position to relax, I tell them that I am always in a high state of arousal. I tell her if I sit with my legs closed just doing that can and most of the time will stimulate me to a climax. I always start it off that way so far not one woman has not shown any interest in trying a little one on one.

I think we all have this little curiosity about being with another woman in us, tell me have you ever fantasized or thought about it Pam?" I said "well I have thought about it a few times, but I never, well knew anyone that I ah could, you know." Jane said, "here let me show you how I get started, it will give you and idea of what to do that is if you would like me to. I don't want you to think that I am coming on to you or something; they say hands on teaching always works best. However I have to tell you I wouldn't mind a little one on one right now, and you are one very hot looking woman dressed the way you are. Tell you what you be the customer and I'll do to you what I did yesterday with Mrs. Cason. You come sit over here, ok, now I'll sit over here and pull my dress up a little."

When Jane did that she opened her legs and exposed herself, she was naked underneath her dress. My eyes went right between her legs she said, "That is exactly what Mrs. Cason did when I saw her eyes looking at me I said, "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to be showing myself like that. I have a little problem and this is the only place I can sit and relax with my legs open, I hope you don't mind?" She said "problem?" I told her "I have this condition that I am always in a constant state of arousal, I think it is my Birth control pills. When ever I sit with my legs closed my legs rub myself and my clit is so sensitive I end up so horny that I have to masturbating sometimes twice a day or I would go crazy with lust." She just like you never took her eyes off of me, she listened as I opened my legs a little more giving her even more to look at, just like this.

Now yesterday I had several loads of sperm in me when she was sent up here and of course it was oozing out. I was very slick and very wet, I then asked her if she ever got turned on like that or was it just me being over sexed?" She could hardly speak but she managed to say that she didn't know. "Have you ever been this turned on Pam? Or do you think I'm just over sexed?" I said "I don't think so." Jane said "funny that is exactly what Mrs. Cason said yesterday. May I offer you a glass of champagne Mrs. Jackson?" Jane stood up not waiting for an answer she went to the little fridge and bent over at the waist, she kept her knees straight. Funny even as long as her dress was, I could almost see the cheeks of her ass. I knew the way she was dressed yesterday and if she did the same thing, she would have been offering Mrs. Cason a perfect full view of herself.

She stood up, opened the small bottle, and bent over again to grab a cold glass from the fridge than she poured me a cold glass of champagne. When she handed it to me I gulped it down like a person dying for something to drink. Jane laughed and said "Mrs. Cason did the same thing." My mind was wandering trying to picture Jane bent over dressed as I was today. It hit me that she had spoken and I said "Ah, I'm sorry what did you say?" Jane laughed again and said "Jesus Pam where you watching yesterday?" I must have turned beet red I said "No of course not, I didn't know, I mean."

She cut me off and said "Lighten up kiddo, I'm just kidding you, but I think you get the picture don't you dear?" I said "yes, I do, what happen next?' Jane said "here let me get you another glass of champagne." I handed her my glass and she went through he same process again. This time I began sipping it. She then said "My Mrs. Jackson, you look so tense, I bet this thing with Service has you all in knots, Mr. Ballard will be awhile. I am a amateur masseuses let me see if I can help you out with all that tension in that neck of yours." Jane did not wait for me to respond, she moved behind my chair and began rubbing my shoulders.

Her hands where marvelous I was tense all right, I did not want to be here, yet I was being forced to. I did not want to have sex with any man other than my husband yet I was being forced too. I was tense alright Jane said "close your eyes and relax Mrs. Jackson, let me make you feel better." She worked and worked my shoulders and she gently shoved me forward to work down my back. Leaning forward like I was I felt her breath at the back of my neck. She was gently blowing on my neck. I felt a chill run through my body.

After awhile I felt her lips against the back of my neck, She began to gently kiss me, with each kiss I felt warm, and I noticed her hands begin rubbing not only my back, but also along my sides and slowly working forward to the edge of my breast. She stopped and said, "Why don't you lay down over on the couch Mrs. Jackson, I will be able to work your back better." I got up and moved to the couch, I laid on my tummy and she again began to work my back, slowly she moved down to my ass and once there she began to kneed it as if it where bread. Since I was bare there because of my tiny skirt she had the freedom to work down my left leg. Slowly she moved down and down. I felt her slip off my shoe and she worked on my foot even with my stockings on it felt like Heaven.

After a very long time she moved to my other foot and began working it. As she did, I felt her opening up my legs some more. She began her slow snail pace crawl up my leg, rubbing and kneading. The closer she moved up my leg the more turned on I got. I then felt her warm breath on my leg moving up with her hands. I kept waiting for her to move up to my crotch. When she reached the cheeks of my ass, I felt her breath right down in my crotch. As she raised her hands up to the small of my back I felt her mouth gently touching my now very wet slit.

I heard her moan and I did the same. I felt her tong work it's magic in my slit and slowly she moved down to my clit. Needles to say as she moved down, I had to open my legs more to allow her access. I was so turned on. I had always wondered what it would be like to have another woman lick me down there. I knew it would be different than a man and I was correct. Bill loves to eat me almost as much as I love sucking him. However, Jane was so gentle, so slow, giving not taking. It did not take long before I was lost to a wonderful climax. Once I came she stopped. I was laying there trying to compose myself and come back down to earth. Jan eon the other hand almost jumped up and said "There, now that's the way I do it. However almost always I end up doing a lot more.

It just depends on the woman, I slowly sat up and then I said "maybe I should try it one time with you, do you think we have time?" Jane looked at me and said "Ok, Call me Mrs. Cook, be polite and make me climax." I did everything exactly the same way she did. I got behind her and began rubbing her neck and then down her back. I wanted to reach around and touch her breast. I had never touched another woman like that and I wanted too. I finely got to the point where I suggested that she move to the couch. She did and I began working down her back, down her legs and after taking off her flats. I worked on her feet. I not only massaged them, I kissed them, and sucked on her toes since she did not have any socks or stockings on, nothing hindered me.

I looked at her from my angle, she was wet, and her vulva was swollen. She was excited and she was open. I moved back up her legs as she had mine, the closer I got to her woman hood, the hotter I became. She was grinding herself against the cushion. As I got closer I could smell her, she had this wonderful aroma to her. It was almost like a light fish smell however not a strong. I brought my lips to her wet opening and as I did her whole body shook. She moaned and pushed back against my face and mouth. My head was spinning my breathing was short and fast. I closed my own legs as I laid behind her licking and gently sucking on her clit. I began moving my own hips and with in a few minutes I climaxed eating her.

Since Jane had stopped moaning and moving, I felt she had finished. I backed off of her and she sat up. She turned to me and asked "Did you come eating me Pam?" I said "Yes I came when you did." Jane smiled and said "I'm sorry honey, I didn't come yet. I did that for you, I need a lot more than just a pretty mouth." She looked at her watch and said if we had the time I would show you but we don't; the meeting will be over soon. I was stunned, I just knew that she had climaxed. She faked it with me and I bought it. I had faked it once or twice; I just could not believe it. As we both stood up she said "What normally happens is, when they are finished they want to leave right away because they are embarrassed, they forget about talking to Ballard. Once in awhile they still want to complain, but then if it goes that far, he does to them what he did to you and myself, he blackmails them with a video of them in with me, or you from now on. We better get back to your desk, I think the meeting should be getting over soon"

We walked out and I sat at my desk, when I did I looked down and saw that my pussy was barley covered. I saw Jane looking down at me also. She said, "Pam you should open your legs a little more and lift the front of your skirt up a little. Make sure he has a clear shot at you." I gave her a funny look like asking her what on earth did she mean. The she mouthed again as she pointed "Camera" I guess I was slow today because even though she told me earlier for some reason I didn't get it. Now I did. He had a camera under my desk and I guess he got some sort of thrill looking at my pussy as I sat there. I opened my legs a little and Jane said "Yea, that's enough, and make sure you don't scoot too close to the desk because if you do, you block the light. He'll come out of his office telling you to push your chair back, remember keep him happy and you'll do fine, piss him off and he'll make your life miserable."

Mr. Ballard's office door was still closed when we walked out of the VIP room. We could hear him talking about sales and other company stuff. Jane sat in the chair next to the desk and I looked at her almost not believing myself that I had just had sex with another woman. I asked her "what about my monthly visitor? Will they leave me alone during that time?" Jane said "Ballard won't touch you when your on your Period. However you still have to do your appointments. As long as you have a tampon in and the string is showing, they'll either have you blow them or they'll do you in your Butt."

The phone rang, I picked it up and said "Mr. Ballard's Office, may I help you" The voice on the other end said "you sure can doll face, get your sweet hot ass in here, that is if you can tear yourself away from Jane." I hung up the phone I think I turned red again because I realized that he must have been watching us. With very nerves hands opened the door and walked in. I felt like I am sure the slaves felt like when they were taken up onto the auction block. The room was full of all the department heads. I knew all of them, however they had never seen me dressed like I was today.

As I walked in Mr. Ballard said "Gentlemen, if you have not heard by now, Pamela here is taking over Jane's position and duties. If you check with Jake or Pat they will tell you just how hot Pam here is." Frank (he runs the paint and body shop) asked "will the schedule stay the same?" Ballard said "Of course you dept still has from 10 to 11, now tell the boys not to wear her out the first day or two, she'll be around here a good three years and maybe longer if she wants."

Looking at me Ballard asked "Did Jane explain to you the dept schedule yet honey?" I was so embarrassed my face felt hot and I am sure it was beet red. I said softly "no sir she didn't cover that yet." Ballard said "well Pam, if I remember right from 8 to 9 is Service writer's," Buster interrupted him and said "Bill, my Dept has her from 8 to 9." Ballard said "Oh yea, I forgot I changed that didn't I, Ok, then from 8 to 9 is the get ready Dept. how has from 9 to 10?" Casey said "that's us Boss, Parts dept." Ballard said OK 10 to 11 it Paint and Body, who is from 11 to 12?" Kenny said "that's us boss, the Service writer."

Ballard said "Ok, and from 12 to 1 is the Employee of the month who is it this month anyway?" Buster said "that's my man Bill, it is Joe Kimble this month." Ballard said "Great and isn't sales 1 to 2 Pete?' Peter said "sure is Bill and the boys can't wait." Ballard said "for the next four days I want you to give her to the highest gross salesperson for the day, who made the highest gross yesterday?" Pete replied "It was Jackson. He had a slam-dunk with 6 in it." Ballard smiled a great big smile and said "That's the kind of gross I like, tell Jackson well done and let him know Pam here is anxious to reward him aren't you Darlin?"

I felt like I was shaking from head to toe so bad that everyone would notice, I managed to say softly "yes sir I am." Ballard said "good, good, just what I wanted to hear. Now isn't Lease dept from 2 to 3?" Jack spoke up and said "it sure is and I'll be up here right at 2." Everyone laughed except myself, I wanted to crawl into a corner and just die. Ballard said "then 3 to 4 is Used cars, and 4 to 5 is Service right?" and three or four voices all said "right" He looked at me and said, "Ok Pam, I want you to start over here with Jack and give him a nice hot kiss. Let him know just how anxious you are to be with him today at 2. Then go all the way around the room letting the rest of the boys know the same thing. Now you boys don't start anything right now, this is her induction kiss, so don't make it more than that right now."

I turned and moved over to Jack; my stomach was turning flip-flops as I walked up to him. He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a very hot, very wet, and tender long kiss; he began to french me as he moved his hands down to my ass. I felt him reach under the back of my skirt and raise it up and he worked my ass cheeks. The rest of the men egged him on and then began to tell him to let me go, that they wanted a feel." Jack ignored them and kept kissing me.

Now I have always been an excellent kisser, and even though I did not want to do this, I pictured in my mind I was kissing my husband. That way it would appear that I would cooperate and let him and the others think that I was into it. I felt Jack being jerked away from me and the Pete was all over me, I felt hands all over me as he French-kissed. Then it was Casey then Frank and the rest of them. By the fourth man I felt myself fighting to try and keep my husband on my mind.