Blaze Reynard 7 - Hey Hoe

Story Info
Our adventurers get to know their new dwarven friends better.
3.3k words
5
485
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[A sequel to "Respite at the Inn" and "Blaze Reynard & the 7 dwarves"]

After catching up on her new friends - Daisy the half-ogre and Arasadil the elf - and encountering a company of dwarves, our dashing heroine experiences another night of depravity.

My steps are a little shaky as I walk up the stairs to the room -- half walk, half being carried may be more like it. Thank the gods for my supervising friends. The dwarves, strong as they are, could have probably just carried me off to their room like a shot deer. I giggle.

"Oh dear, me poor deer..."

To the confusion of Arasadil and Daisy, who both have one of my arms around their shoulder in support.

"She Really can't hold much!"

The half-ogre and the elf nod with a smile.

"She may have to take it down a notch or get used to it, we don't want her to only have full on sex in a state of drowsiness. She may not even remember half of it by tomorrow."

"I 'member everythin' from last night very well, Ardas... Adasra..."

Stumbling over the unfamiliar elven word I sigh.

"Right, new rule -- I'll only bed you when you can pronounce my name!"

"No Fair! Too hard."

I look at him wide eyed.

"Don't worry, the rule will start to be applied tomorrow."

He winks at me.

"Well. I'll still have Da... "

I gulp as the half-ogre woman stares at me and remember her rule about using her birth name in public,

"Gack'br... Fuck..."

Both chuckle loudly, following the dwarves into their room. I shortly wonder why, their room - our room - is supposed to be the best in the house, but when I enter through the dwarves' door I see why. The room is smaller but the bed is huge, practically filling the whole floor space. The One bed.

"Are you... all sleeping in..."

I try to vocalize my thoughts. One of the dwarves is ahead of me.

"Dwarf companies are close. As close as you get. Your company has separate beds?"

"I..."

The room last night had one bed - so does today's.

"I guess we don't..."

"We definitely don't, little human."

The elf winks at me and I giggle as he shoves me into the dim room and I fall onto the bed. Not much else I can do in it, small as the room is.

It's comfortable -- not quite as soft as the luxury beds in the bedrooms my friends rent, but better than my straw filled mattress at ho... in my old home.

I lay back, close my eyes. I feel cosy and relaxed. If my body wasn't also flooded with lust and excitement, I might fall asleep right now, but I'm not left alone long enough for that.

I open my eyes to see he dwarves throwing off their leather and metal clothes, dropping them to the floor. Surprisingly smoothly. Of course they're practised in it, but I wouldn't have known where to start to find an opening in the harnesses. Not in my state, for sure. I giggle and watch.

I have always wondered what they look like under them. All dwarves are stout and bulky enough to let them look alike in their armour-like garments, but I am surprised to see how little their bodies differ from human ones. The females around me are a little more full bodied than the average human relative to their size, but that's not fat. Their bodies seem stacked with muscles -- not well defined trained biceps and abs like the soldiers in my village so often liked to show off, more like the hardened roundness of the woodchucks -- the bodies of people who are strong because they work hard. And have handed that trait down to their children for generations. But their breasts are well shaped, too, the hips broad.

They are clearly female, now that they're naked, despite their beards -- the four of them that are women, Cheeky among them, as is the grey haired dwarf - Kinky? - who seemed to me to be their leader.

The other three are men, clearly: Randy, closest to me, which makes me giggle -- he was only the second man to make me come and only now do I find out he Is a man. I sigh as I see his cock. Human like; softer and floppier and darker than Arasadil's, more like my friend's back home, but bigger. I squint my yes, assuming an optical illusion and it only looks bigger on a smaller body.

I lean in and look at it closer, take it into my hand -- to the laughter of the dwarves surrounding us and the chuckles of my two friends.

"Well, look who found her courage."

The half-ogre grins at me and I wave her off.

"That's -- Huge! So much bigger than humans..."

The so aspired Randy sighs.

"Why do humans always draw conclusions about others from their own oh so limited experiences with their own species? Human cocks are among the smallest of all sentient species."

I look at him aghast.

"They are?"

I look up to my first lover and the elf nods.

"Definitely. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but yes, humans are usually quiet perplexed when they figure that out. Especially males. They're so proud of their... well. Wait - how would you even know about human cocks, my little one? You told me yesterday you never saw one..."

I blush and giggle.

"I may have had my own adventures since then."

"After we left you? In one day?"

I grin and turn my attention back to the dwarven cock in my hand.

"Struck a goldmine it seems.."

Aras giggles looking at Daisy. Who laughs with a rumble.

"I knew she's a wild one."

I feel myself blush, massively flattered. My exploits surely can't compare to theirs. Or to those of anyone in this room, judging by the speed and decisiveness this orgy is taking shape -- but I feel honoured to be considered worthy. I am doing my best after all.

I cradle the huge dwarven cock in ma hand, grab the balls with my other.

Suddenly, I feel a tickle between my legs, see a chock of grey and white hair as I look down, and gasp as I realize the dwarf elder is going down on me. I close my eyes - her tongue is amazing on my clit, doing miracles to me -- a heat wave running through me after just a few moments -- I know dwarves live a lot longer than humans, an elder among them must have centuries of experience. Noticeable! Moaning, I try to focus on the cock in front of me, bite my lips and take it between them to distract myself -- I feel I could come in heartbeats if I fully surrender to the dwarf's caresses. Which wouldn't be too bad, I know from last night an orgasm doesn't have to end a fucking, but I don't want to seem ungrateful. I already got one, after all. And I'm the only one who did, so I don't want to come before I...

I clench my fists and groan as the wave crashes over me and breaks and I come for the second time tonight by a dwarf's caresses.

Damn. So much for that altruist goal.

Randy pops his cock out of my mouth with a grin -- I hardly had the chance to deal with it but it's rock hard and ready for more. He nods to his elder and takes her place between my legs, rubbing his solid cock against the entrance of my dark mine, while Kinky raises from the bed. I reach out for her pussy

"Let me thank you!"

But she shakes her head with a smile.

"Later, dear, we have all night. I learned patience, let the younger ones experience your fire first."

She taps another female dwarf on the shoulder and the woman comes crawling to me on the wide mattress, crouches over my face as Randy's large shaft enters my cave.

I feel myself stretch around him. Such a wonderful feeling -- he's only the second male ever to enter my pussy.

Well. Only. If it hadn't been for my mother's more open education about men and women and I'd have gotten all my rules about this from the priest and most men in the village, anything More than One cock would be a clear way to go into the freezing realm of the God of Dusk in the afterlife. I'm doomed.

I giggle. Then again, I'm sure they wouldn't approve of me choosing a non-human for my first man... so I was doomed anyway, I guess. No reason to stop now.

I groan, interrupting my musings as the second cock in my tight pussy's life pushes deeper, and deeper, until I feel the dwarf's ball touch my skin and he enters me fully. It's shorter than Arasadil's but thicker - a lot - making me feel full in a slightly different way than I felt last night. I can't wait to get to know more ways to feel full!

Randy lies on top of me, his face just reaching up to my nipples -- I'm not the tallest human, but a dwarf's mouth in this position is just on the right height to caress my breasts. Which he does, eagerly, kissing and gently biting. I giggle and close my eyes, enjoying the sensation running through my body.

But I don't have much time to do so lazily. There are seven dwarves after all and they all seem eager to get to know me. Cheeky smiles at me, as she moves to my face and wordlessly crouches over it...

Given how I didn't have the slightest idea just yesterday what to do in a situation like this, I find myself getting to work very easily. And eagerly.

I have had some -- weird feelings for some of the girls in my old village. Feelings that I now - with the full range of experiences of a whole day as a slut -- very proudly identify as sexual attraction. But how would I have known what do with them? Love between people of the same gender is nothing to be ashamed of.

The two men banished from the village after getting caught in the barn doing things nobody wanted to talk to me about some years ago, the women bathing together in the creek close to our little part of its banks where I could see -- watching them touch each other and getting closer than I have ever seen women in public - all that just glimpses into a world even the priest just hinted at about when condemning it in the temple.

But last night I have learned about what two females can do for one another. By the rough and the sensual love of a half-ogre, that felt so good. And by being invited to return the favours - which actually felt even better. I loved kissing her, licking her, making her moan and writhe and then come all over my face.

Now that the dwarven pussy lowers down to my face, I lick my lips in happy anticipation. I love cock a LOT -- but I also very much enjoy pleasing women. I have no word for what that makes me. I'm sure I can learn one -- or a couple. If I actually find the nerve to ask my friends. But I don't need words to know it's right. If the priest is correct and the Gods forbid this - Fuck his gods. There Must be a deity out thee who knows how good this feels. This IS bliss!

I stick out my tongue and begin to lick the wet lips hanging over my face. I hear a moan of pleasure from above that makes me swell with pride. I love making others happy, I have found out about myself.

The dwarf bends forward and lowers her hips down even more to present me her swollen pink clit that peeks out of its sheath demandingly. For a brief second I muse on how much all humanoid species seem to be similar - differences in size and texture aside, all cocks I have encountered so far basically worked the same, were aroused in the same way, even though humans are the least impressive of the bunch. And this clit seems very similar to the one I got to meet yesterday. Smaller, pink instead of green -- a lot more like my own I gather. And her lips, too. They are less protruding, less swollen, and of course, also pink like mine and not green. They taste different -- earthy. A little like pine, whereas my half ogre lover's were muskier, more tart, with a note of game. I wonder what my own juices taste like -- I only got a whiff of them on the lips of my lovers last night.

I need to find the courage to have closer look at myself soon! But for now, my curiosity focuses on dwarven genitals as I close my lips around the swollen button and suck it... I can barely take in anything around me, other than what is right ahead -- and inside - of me. I try to focus on the lips I caress, but the dwarf cock is So nice in me - big and solid, pumping my pussy - and makes it really hard to multitask.

I hear Arasadil talk to the seven in the sonorous language of the dwarves -- their amusement and looks tell tell me I'm the topic of conversation. I throw myself into my task and hear the dwarven woman sitting on my face moan in appreciation, wrap my legs around the strong body between my legs. Let them talk if they got nothing better to do.

Eventually They do though. No matter how interesting watching a well used human woman may be to my friends, it's not match for a proper orgy!

I focus my attention back to the lips and the clit above me and am rewarded with sweet and salty juices gathering between the lips, lick them up eagerly -- I love the taste of pussy as much as I love cock. I have become quite a huge fan of both in one day.

Now I feel lips and tongues on my nipples, teasing me, tickling them and moving all over my body, my skin feels as sensitive as never before, sending shivers through me. The pumping of the cock into my wet and hungry pussy goes on, gaining speed, fucking me harder and faster, making me moan desperately into the pussy above me and it takes me very little time to feel the biggest wave yet build up inside me, growing, expanding until one particularly hard push hits that spot deep inside of me that I only know since last night and pushes me over the edge.

I moan into the soft lips I'm caressing, and feel the body on top of me writhe, infected by my passion, as if I sent a bolt of energy straight from the cock in my cunt into the pussy of the dwarf woman. We come together, screaming, and as my pussy clenches around the cock pushing me over the edge, I feel it pulsate, twitch and squirt hot goo into my wet grotto, hear the dwarven man grunt and scream. I fall back onto the soft mattress and as the dwarf slides off of my face, bends down to me and kisses my lips, wet with her own juices, I get the first real chance in a while to look around.

My friends have joined the dwarven orgy. I feel a slight pang of jealousy, then have to giggle at my own silliness. We aren't married I cannot except them to only ever enjoy my company, just because they were my first. Especially when the choices are so plentiful ans I myself am busy being - dwarfed...

They wouldn't just sit and wait for their turn with my while I'm having fun.

Daisy is riding a male dwarf. She is so much bigger than him that I fear she could break him, but then again dwarves are enduring and strong. Probably no danger there. As she bends forward, I see another male dwarf behind her and gasp. There's no other explanation than that he's about to enter her - rear gate... And despite all my newly found experiences, That idea is still -- more than bizarre to me.

I quickly avert my eyes and turn to Arasadil who's on all fours close by. Then my eyes widen as I realise that behind him kneels another dwarf also a male! His hands around the elf's hips, grinding his groin against the much taller man's ass... Which can mean nothing else but that his butt, like the half-ogre's is - is quite busy being penetrated by a male member. I blink. I Have heard about such acts, imagined them at night in my bed. Of course I only ever heard of them in hushes or derogatory tones. According to the priest This is the straightest and fastest way to the Dusk Realm. But both Arasadil and the dwarf male clearly enjoy it. Very much. Obviously my priest's ideas of sin and pleasure are not fitting into my new life anymore. I promised myself to forget them. Fast.

This can't be bad if all consent and all enjoy. Can it?

No. I gulp and sit up on the bed.

Randy has moved toward the threesome, gently touching my elvish friend and is now taking the woman's place at his mouth. And Arasadil doesn't stop a second when shifting from sucking a juicy dwarven pussy to swallowing a semi hard dwarven cock. The women so replaced crawls towards me and sits next to me. Apparently noticing my expression, she chuckles and puts an arm around my shoulder.

"Never seen males going at it?"

I shake my head.

"You humans. So -- repressed. It's a miracle you manage to have enough sex to reproduce. You Do enjoy playing with a woman, though?`"

I nod.

"Good. It's all just like the Gods created us."

She presses her lips against mine -- her beard tickles my nose. and I sink back into the soft mattress. Soon we're joined by two more dwarves, a male and a female, the female shoving her head between my legs starting to lick me, while the male bends my kissing partner over and begins to roughly fuck her.

I come again after a short time and from that moment on everything blurs into a tapestry of lust: moans, screams, grunts, hard cock, wet pussies, soft tits, muscular chests and firm asses. I fully lose track of how often I come, certainly of how often I make others come - only the green skinned pussy and the pale long cock of my teammates stand out somewhat when I get to use them, in my mouth, and my quivering cunt, but really we're all just a writhing mass of sweating, moaning flesh on the soft bed, covered in juices I hungrily devour whenever I can.

I don't fall asleep - or faint - like I did last night. I guess I'm getting practised as an all night slut. At least until the dawn lights up the room and everyone loses energy eventually. The pumping and sucking and grinding slows down, becomes lazier, my body aches and burns from countless orgasms, and hours of physical activity. Eventually the seven dwarves, the half ogre, the elf and the human girl, all combined in a pile of flesh - pink and white, and brown and green - and moisture, sweat, cum, spit and pussy juice, come to a rest, dicks softening, pussies closing; heartbeats slowing down, synchronizing, and I for one fall into the deepest sleep, my head on soft dwarven breasts, dreaming of cunts and cocks.