Bonobo World 14 - Kiss Thy Lips

Story Info
More extracurriluar activies in a woman's world.
1.9k words
4.67
1.1k
0

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 05/08/2024
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Series Disclaimer

In an alternate world where humans have more in common with the mild mannered, female lead Bonobos than with our brutish, male centred chimpanzee relatives, a young boy grows into a useful, productive male, lead by the strong women in his life.

This is an ongoing series. As there has apparently been some confusion in the comments as to what this is all about -- if you find the description enticing, it is recommended to start reading it at part one.

If not -- then not.

This in particular builds on part 4 (yesterday's extracurricular activity). Like it, it is a little interjection with no influence to the plot. You may skip it, but if not, reading the predecessor first is recommended.

1:45 pm -- 3:00 pm Extracurricular Activity -- Drama Club (Mr. Benson)

"I don't know, I just don't get it!"

Alex looks up from Romeo's dick, hanging out. He's finding it hard to take his eyes off of it -- despite knowing women don't care that much for size, he can't suppress his petty male jealousy of everyone bigger than him.

So, most men, really. But at least the boy playing Romeo is not very smart. Not like him. Alex smiles, then lowers his yes in shame.

Pride. Another petty male weakness.

"What exactly don't you get this time?"

Mr. Benson sighs.

"Why would Juliet's mother even care? She's a woman, she's smart. Juliet should be in a Communal Education Center, learning for life, not around her Mom's feet who wants to 'test' the boys she picked..."

"We've been through this, that's the comedy. Absurdist accentuation. In Hathaway's time, there were retrograde movements to bind daughters closer to their family groups, despite the natural order of only boys growing up close to their mothers. And that's the point - all the mess-ups and misunderstandings that make Juliet and Romeo a comedy -- one of the most famous ones - stems from the fact that Juliet didn't take the natural way of separating from her mother and getting to pick her own boy toy freely. So naturally, the culmination, in which everything is solved, is one huge pile up. Being a comedy, one without relevant loses."

Romeo giggles

"Alex loses his cock."

"The removal of Mercutio's wiener after the liar revealed scene is one of the comedic highlights of world literature. Hathaway's genius comes out in elevating the usual kick in the balls as punishment for insolent males in low brow common comedy to a surgical removal. It shocked contemporary audiences while at the same time triggering laugher, seeing men suffer for their own stupidity. Catharsis! That's comedic refinement at its best. As I said -- nothing of importance is lost, our genitals as males serve female pleasure only, anyway, as we all know. Therefore -- comedy."

Romeo nods.

"I guess"

Clears his throat and continues.

"Thy pin's too small Mercutio, my mistress's mother will not overlook how little my reputation is matched by your reality."

Alex grabs his dicklet, hanging freely from pulled down tights.

"Dear friend, you know my talents well, t'will not come to her desiring my prick once my tongue does ancient magic to enchant her well."

"But if she does -- thou knowst how harsh and just the women of this noble city punish lying men."

"Rest calm, Romeo, nothing will go wrong, our roosters are safe! But now your Juliet has demanded to see you, like her mother did, you can't be at two places, so this is the way."

*Commotion stage right, Exit Romeo stage left.*

Alex pulls up his hood and breeches, covering both his face and his small penis so none of them gives him away.

"'tis you, young boy? The one my daughter claims as hers?"

"'tis I, Romeo."

"You are smaller than I pictured you. Why don't you show your face or cock to me, boy?"

"Your daughter thinks well enough of my value without such mere appearances."

"Well then. Thou knowst what thou art here for!"

Lady Capulet raises her skirt, Alex goes down on his knees and lets his tongue play over the woman's moist lips and swollen clit. Mr Benson originally intended to have the sex acts simulated to take some pressure off of the boys, but the actresses insisted on a realistic production, and of course a woman's will is a male's command, even if he's a teacher.

Alex doesn't mind -- on the contrary, he sucks the clit that engorges under his caresses eagerly and slides a finger into his acting partner's pussy, feeling her wetness, hearing her moans and pants as he does his best to make her come as quickly as possible. It's the central scene of the play, but Mr. Benson doesn't want it to take too much time. Thankfully, Juliet's mother is easily excitable and Alex, despite only just beginning to realize it, highly skilled and talented in the art of cunnilingus. After few minutes, the female student comes screaming, squirting into Alex's mouth who swallows it with delight. He loves rehearsing this scene. Much more than his castration, for sure.

Lady Capulet catches her breath, pats his head and finally finds her line.

"Well done, little Romeo, well done. I can see my daughter's reasons for choosing you and shall approve of you as her toy."

She pulls him up and kisses him on the mouth, passionately. Not in the script, she improvised that the first time Alex made her come on stage and thankfully, Mr. Benson allowed to leave it in. He knows a generous woman when he sees one and is not so strict to deprive Alex of his reward for services well performed. Not that he really could stop a female student from taking what she wants from a boy.

"Excellent. Well done!"

The teacher applauds.

"We're almost ready -- ahead of schedule, I'm very proud of you all. See you tomorrow for..."

"Mr Benson? We'd like to talk to you and Romeo about - the next scene!"

With a grin, the student playing Juliet's mother interrupts their teacher and Juliet nods.

"Ah. Yes. Sure..."

Mr. Benson clears his throat, looks at Rome who blushes and lowers his eyes.

"Meet me on the stage then, you three. The the rest can go home now."

Alex gulps, knowing full well what they're likely going to - talk about and hurries behind the stage to change his clothes, then walks out and looks around.

Tina isn't anywhere to see, looks liker her Debating Club took longer. As ordered, he walks out to the hall and hurries towards the room where his new mistress surely awaits him already.

When he enters, his cock starts twitching immediately - still aroused from the rehearsal that only brought his acting parter an orgasm, the sound of exited women filling the air makes him grow hard in an instant.

In the front of the classroom, he spots Tina, riding the face of male student, kissing a black woman who rides his cock, the hands of the two women entangled. Alex knows there are few male members in debating club - obviously a male debating a female would be a pointless endeavour - how could any man ever match the superior rhetorical and critical thinking skills of a woman -- but they serve the purpose they serve all in all of society. Whenever a conflict is to be settled by mutual understanding and the exchange of sexual favours between the women involved, a males acts as catalyser, securing the peace by satisfying the ladies. Of course a debating club has a certain pool of male members for this and purely this purpose.

Alex licks his lips. He would have loved to serve as one of those and actually applied to join the debating team when he entered O18 classes, but the positions were few and while his oral skills would have granted him one, his dick let him down in the interview. Too small, too little stamina for a position that requires the use of all male talents. His mother had consoled and promised to train him. In real life she might one day have a say in getting him a job as catalyst.

Shaken from his musings by the now very familiar sound of Tina coming, he looks to the threesome settling the debate. The two women kiss passionately, hungrily, the man below them bucks wildly as he comes in the black woman's pussy and eagerly licks Alex's new crush to an orgasm. The little pang of jealousy Alex feels recedes quickly -- he's beginning understand he has nothing to fear from most men in That department by now.

The teacher - a small pale, light blonde looking woman - claps her hands.

"Excellent. Another debate settled in the most civilized way!"

It sounds like a rehearsed formula to end the class. Tina and her debating opponent kiss their teacher goodbye and walk to the exit. Alex only gets a glimpse of the teacher grabbing her male student by the arm, pulling him towards her desk -- apparently watching the debate turned her on, too and it seems the boy is pretty much used to this end of a class as he kneels down between her legs.

Tina interrupts his observations by grabbing the back of his neck, pulling him towards her and kissing him possessively. He hears the other women snicker as she walks past.

"So that's him, huh?"

He weakens, because of her kiss and the feeling of being the topic of women's talk as she lets go of him and smiles, one hand on his crotch

"Did you enjoy watching me debate, little one?"

Alex stammers, feels butterflies take off in his stomach. Despite not being able to suppress that slight pang of jealousy -- he hates being an emotional male so much sometimes - he can't help but nod.

It was the first time he saw his new crush and mistress with another man since she more or less officially claimed him as hers. Of course he's aware it will be a common sight for him as a woman's chosen regular ward - it will be one of his prominent tasks to support her sex life diligently and joyfully. He has been acting as support male a number of times for his mother or the other females of their family group when they brought home other men. It took him some time to get used to, but he loves feeling useful and he's sure he can enjoy helping Tina having fun with others Very much. Everything that makes her happy will make him happy.

He nods.

"Yes, Ms. Tina."

And she smiles at him, rubbing his small, hard cock through the thin school uniform hot pants.

"I can see that. Got you all hot and bothered, huh?"

He nods.

"I can't blame you. I'm a sight to behold when I come, am I not?"

"Yes. Ms. Tina. So... beautiful."

She laughs, a sound almost as sweet as her moans of pleasure mere minutes ago.

"Good boy."

Putting on her pants, Tina grabs her boy's writs and pulls him out of the room.

"We're late, little one. We don't want to miss the appointment that might determine your school career, do we?"

Shaking his head he follows her, feeling a little sheepish. And aroused. And weak. She does that to him. Every time.