Celestial Matters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noble_Truth
Noble_Truth
2,025 Followers

I pressed my face into the dirt, and prayed I had not condemned myself.

I felt his hands on my shoulders. He gently raised me, until I once again stood, and looked him in the eyes.

"Hush now Daniel, your humility is admirable, but we are all servants to the light here," he said softly.

"Servants to the Light?" I said questioningly. "You mean servants to God right?"

Fredrick paused. "In a sense yes, God is the ultimate incarnate of Light. But when I say servant of the Light, I simply mean that we are enemies against the Dark, of which Satan is the ultimate incarnate."

I didn't know how to respond.

He just laughed again. "I know this takes time to understand ... and there will be time for that later. But right now, I need to explain what you have become."

I was confused. "Become, Father?" I began. "I have not become anything, I am still Daniel Fleeting, crusader of the Fourth Regiment.

He shook his head. "No Daniel, that life is behind you now," he said. "From hence on, you are a Judicair, or a sword of the Light."

"A Judicair, Father?"

"Yes Daniel. A Judicair is a human immortal servant of the Light, sworn to eliminate all elements of Darkness on Earth so that the Angels may focus on the celestial."

"Father, would that make me a real Crusader then?" I asked.

"The realest you can be,"

I nodded. "What must I do?"

Fredrick once again proffered the old sword. "A Judicair takes an oath taken to the Light. I have already preformed the initiation, and you have answered 'I do.' Now all that is left, is for you to take your sword, and your promise will be complete."

Slowly I reached out my hand, and grasped the pommel of the old sword.

It was warm to touch.

Suddenly, words began appearing on the blade, just above the small cross.

They read 'Fleeting Light'.

Father Fredrick began applauding me. "Congratulations Daniel. Your sword's name is 'Fleeting Light.' Take care of that sword, as it is the symbol of your power. If the sword breaks, your promise is also broken, and you will no longer be a Judicair."

I nodded solemnly, "I understand."

Father looked at me closely. "Yes ... yes I believe you do understand. And with that, I can tell you of tonight's mission."

I gazed at my sword, and the letters inscribed on it. "I am to slay a demon this night, aren't I Father."

"Yes Daniel."

"What do I need to know?"

He sighed. "Look for a dark haired man of unearthly beauty and fiery red eyes. This is the demon, and this is the foe we must face, lest he slaughter the entire Regiment."

I bowed, "It will be done Father."

He raised a hand. "Do not be so rash or proud Daniel. You need more than that. This is the advice I give you. His name is Prince Devnikolus, the Demonic Lord of Destruction. He is one of the Ten Immortal Princes of Hell."

Father Fredrick handed me a small gold cross with a rune scratched on it.

"Throw this at his feet and challenge him to a battle. Say these words exactly, 'I challenge you Devnikolus, upon my immortal soul I wager a duel for immortality.' Wait until he accepts, else he may either run or enlist help. When he accepts he will be trapped to a duel of single combat. When this happens throw the cross at his feet. With luck the magic of the cross will hold his demonic powers at bay long enough for you to deal a mortal blow."

I nodded silently, and pocketed the cross.

Father quickly ran his eyes over me. "That my son is all I can do for you."

He clapped me on the shoulder.

"Thank you Father," I said.

He gave a slight bow. "Go in peace, to love and serve the Lord."

"Thanks be to God..."

(Paris 1623 Flower and Oak Inn)

I could feel myself waking steadily this time. One of those times when your consciousness simply crawls from out of sleep.

The room was warm.

A small coal fire burned in the fire place. I was sitting in a small wooden rocking chair in the common area of the Flower and Oak Inn. It was just outside Paris.

I rocked back and forth.

Back and forth.

I'd had that dream again ... meaning I was getting closer...

And that was all that mattered.

-------

Pleasurable Torture

(France 1623, Chateau)

-Devnik-

She was here.

I could sense her.

At the top of the spiral stairs, standing in what must be total darkness, was Maria. It felt strange to have her in this room. It somehow felt very personal, as if I were sharing an embarrassing secret.

My chambers were furnished exactly like the cave was. But here, in this house, the furniture was original, and not the product of unholy trickery. The only light of the room was from the marble fireplace.

It was identical to the fireplace we spent a week gazing into in the cavern. I lay on the same red silk bed that she had wished ... no, begged, for my physical love. An identical table to the one she gorged herself on sat in the corner, set with the same delicate silverware.

It was like we never left.

But we had.

She was now in my most private of sanctums. I had trusted a member of the Light with the one place on this Earth I felt safe. But she was MINE.

Mine to fuck.

Mine to control.

Mine to ... love?

No.

A demon has no soul in the eyes of the Lord. One with no soul cannot love. Of that I am sure. There is no hope for one such as me.

She still stood there. Unsure ... and just a little bit scared.

I smiled, and called to her.

-Maria-

The stairway was cramped.

Dark stone pressed in from all sides. The only light was a dim flickering glow that came from down the stairs.

This room felt ... nice.

It was as if I had come home. I had never felt as safe anywhere. Not at the sleazy brothel, not in the 'Wooden Ladle' where I cleaned dishes, nor at the orphanage where the Spanish nun Sister Maria took care of me ... and named me.

I doubt I felt as safe in my mother's womb.

I was suddenly fearful... 'What is wrong with me...? This is a demon's chambers, an agent of Satan! And I felt no fear ... just an overpowering feel of ... coming home.'

The candles all along the stairway suddenly burst into life. His power over fire unnerved me.

HIS voice rang out from deeper in the depths of the chambers. It echoed off the low stone walls.

"Maria! ... Come!

His command resonated with my very being.

My body interpreted in two ways.

My legs indeed started moving down the stairs at a hurried pace, eager to reach him.

But that's not all.

I also had an explosive orgasm.

Tremors racked my body as I descended the steps. I bit my lip as to prevent from screaming. My knees would have given out if they weren't under orders to bring me to him.

I continued down the endless staircase. I could feel my own juices running down my legs. My eyes were lidded, and I could feel my chest heaving.

Have I said before that his effect on me is not healthy?

I came around the last bend in the spiral stair case, and descended the last stair.

The warmth of a fire hit my face, sending tingles down my already alert body. Lying with his head propped up by red satin pillows, was Devnik. He wore a black shirt that was unbuttoned, lending me a good look at his alabaster chest.

It was only till I had made a complete inventory of Devnik, that I noticed the rest of the room.

It was the same as the cave. All the furniture was the same, and in similar places.

It was like we never left.

I saw a slow grin creep its way over his all too perfect face.

"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to be a good girl and give your Awakener a kiss? He said amusedly.

I hesitantly tested myself, to see if I was compelled to kiss him, or if I could choose. To my surprise and delight, I was under my own will.

I walked up to him, pretending to pucker my lips. I then drew back my hand and slapped him as hard as I could. His head snapped around, and fell back onto the bed.

My hands were shaking with embarrassment, and seeing him look so smug and possessive had driven me over the edge.

Suddenly in blurring motions I was somehow under him, with my arms once again pinned above my head. His blazing red eyes stared into me.

"What was that for you ungrateful wench?" He said, with anger evident in his voice.

I hissed at him, which I admit was rather childish.

"You!" I shouted. "You and your damned control over me, makes me so furious."

He looked puzzled. "I haven't done anything to you."

I laughed in his face. "Oh yeah," I said. "Smell me."

He leaned his pale face down to my stomach, and drew a deep breath.

"You smell like sex." He said simply.

I struggled and kicked from under him in rage. "OH REALLY? DO I?" I screamed. "That's because I came on myself like a little bitch when you yelled at me up the stairs."

Understanding dawned on his stupid stupid perfect demonic eyes. "You mean, when I...?" He trailed off.

"YES," I shrieked.

Spittle flew up and hit him in the cheek.

"You stupid bastard, my life is ruined thanks to you, and all I can think about is YOU! I feel uncomfortable when I'm not near you. Which is pathetic. Ever since you awakened me I've been nothing but a pining bitch in heat for you, and apparently since everyone is telling me I'm immortal, I'm going to be your pining bitch FOREVER."

I took a deep breath after my rant. I then tried to surprise him. I yanked my head up and tried to bite his face.

He was ready for me.

"STOP." He yelled.

I could feel myself losing control over my body. My muscles would not obey my commands, my bones felt frozen.

"Lie down on the bed," he said, his voice taking on a scary calm.

I felt my head lean back and rest itself on the pillows. He got off me, and now stood at the foot of the bed, watching me lie prone in front of him.

"I'm going to punish you," he said, once again calmly.

I viciously tried to force my body to attack him. But it simply lay listlessly on the bed, waiting for the next command.

"Cum," he said.

An overpowering ripple washed over my body.

I could feel my sex throbbing uncontrollably under my dress. Moisture poured out onto the back of my dress. I could feel my cheeks flush, whether it was from passion or embarrassment I couldn't decide.

"Cum," he said.

This time it was even stronger. Ecstasy was all I could feel. My nipples stood at attention, begging to be touched. My sex felt hot and empty, as it contracted around air. It begged for a hard cock. I still couldn't move.

"Cum, ' he said.

I couldn't take it. It was torture with pleasure.

Darkness encroached on my vision. I was going to pass out. I was past embarrassment now. All I wanted was a cock. My sex was in overdrive, and all my feminine urges had come to the surface.

I wanted to feel him ruthlessly pounding me. I wanted to feel his seed seeping into me. I wanted my belly to be full with his child. I wanted him, but he seemed content to only play with me.

My last thought before the pleasure took me, was that even though I thought of him as a lover, he seemed to treat me as a toy.

-Devnik-

I think she passed out. Her breasts were heaving underneath her dress, and her cheeks were flushed. Her eyelids fluttered, and her mouth was slack, with some drool oozing out from a corner of her heart shaped lips.

A large wet spot was visible on her dress. Whether she liked it or not, her body certainly enjoyed my commands.

My cock was rock hard, but I did not feel like satisfying myself with an unconscious girl. Instead I decided to have some more fun. I had felt sorry for her long enough. I would no longer watch my commands around her. She will simply have to learn to do what I say.

I brushed some blonde locks from her eyes, and tucked them behind an ear. I then leaned down next to that ear, and began whispering more commands.

"Maria." I said. "When you are in this room your clothes will feel unbearably itchy, and no amount of scratching will dull the itch. The only way to gain relief, will be to remove your clothes."

I paused and thought of my next command.

"When you are in my presence your sex will always be wet and aroused."

This was fun.

"Your orgasms, no matter how great, will never be satisfying unless you receive them directly from my cock."

I thought again, and realized one important one.

"Every time you attempt to hit me, you will have an explosive yet extremely unsatisfying orgasm."

I could get used to this.

For the rest of the night I paced my chambers. I gazed into the fire some, and I gazed at my unconscious blonde beauty.

Whenever a new command came to my head I would whisper it into her head. I was careful to only command physical things to her.

Her personality was perfect, and I didn't want to change a thing.

I plopped down into a black arm chair, and smiled to myself.

Maria was right, with me in control her life would never be the same.

She was in for a few surprises tomorrow.

My nighttime orders would see to that.

-------

Cruelty

-Maria-

I felt hollowed out. As if someone had reached into me and pulled out all my insides. My muscles were too sore to even think about, let alone move.

I could feel the soft silk sheets under me, and the satin pillow that I rested my head on.

I cracked my eyes open.

The fire had gone out, but the room wasn't cold.

Devnik wasn't here.

That made me sad.

I shook my head violently, trying to clear the unwanted demon from my mind. The shaking reminded me of how sore I was.

I stretched slowly, and listened to my bones crack. I felt better, the ache was still there, but it was manageable.

There was a popping noise, and the space at the foot of the bed became distorted, as if I were looking into a stream.

The distortion settled into Jon the Butler. He was holding a tray.

"Ah," I screamed before I could think. I quickly gathered up all the covers around me. I swear I had passed out dressed, but it seemed Devnik enjoyed playing dress up doll, and had removed my clothes.

He smiled, "I thought you might be interested in a spot of breakfast."

At that time, my stomach growled. I could feel myself turning red. It seemed I needed to eat more than once a week after all. I was famished.

Jon's smile turned into a grin. "I thought so."

He set the tray down in front of me. "You'll have to excuse me if my cooking is not as good as whatever Devnik has been feeding you. But I, unlike him, cannot simply wish food into existence."

I wasn't listening to him. The tray was piled high with croissants and jams of all colors. Also set out on the tray was a small pot of tea.

I picked up a croissant and a knife and lightly spread the red jam across it.

I took a bite.

Some of the flakes fell off and landed on my chin.

It was the best thing I'd ever tasted.

I quickly picked up another pastry and this time simply dipped it in the jam rather than wasting time with the knife. I quickly devoured the entire plate, and I was still hungry.

Jon was gazing at me astonished.

"Hungry were we?" He asked amusedly.

I simply nodded. "Did you make those?" I asked.

He smiled, "I made everything from the jam to the pastries."

"Those were the greatest things I've ever eaten." I said with all seriousness.

"When you have lived as long as I have, you learn how to cook."

I looked down at the empty plate. "Well maybe you can teach me sometime."

Jon suddenly looked surprised. "You mean you're staying for a while?"

I looked up at his scared face. "Why is that shocking?" I asked, feeling a little uneasy.

Jon looked up at the ceiling. "Oh, well, Devnik has never brought anyone here before. But, um, in the stories that he tells me, he usually uses his mistress of the time ... then kills her.

He ended awkwardly

I could feel my limbs go cold. Devnik killed other girls like me. Would he kill me to? More importantly would I let him?

Or would I run away and suffer the torment that would be leaving his presence.

I didn't know what to do. So I ignored it, and made small talk.

"What time is it Jon."

Jon was watching my face closely, as if looking for panic.

"Just after sun set," he replied. A smile once again broke through his somber facade. "I see you have adapted to Devnik's sleeping schedule."

I nodded again, wonder why Devnik was nocturnal to begin with. I looked down at the bed and furrowed my brow. Maybe it was time for a confrontation. Ever since we met I had simply gone along for the ride. But now I needed to know where I stood. Did I continue on with him? He was a demon after all and I still felt uncomfortable with that. Jon said he had killed the women he had slept with in the past. So does that mean I should return to Paris? I would have to beg for my job back after missing a week. And I really, really, hated being a prostitute.

Jon cleared his throat.

I looked up to meet his eyes.

"You know, Devnik is expecting you in the study after you finish your breakfast," he said.

My heart fluttered.

I probably looked a mess, but I suddenly had an unbidden urge to see him again. I couldn't explain it. But the feeling of separation had already set in, and my body felt as if something was missing. It was a feeling that made me quite nauseous.

I stood, and wrapped the silk sheets around my body. Using them as a garment, I made my way to the spiral staircase.

Jon called from behind me. "Um, madam, I do have a dress for you."

I looked over my shoulder. "No time, I've got to see him now. The sheets will do." I continued up the stairs.

My legs remembered the way to the study even if my mind did not. I would have bet my legs knew the way to Devnik even if he was on the other side of the sea.

I burst through the oak double doors, clutching the sheets to my chest and searched for Devnik.

He was directly ahead.

He was seated behind a large desk, his feet up on the table, reading leather bound book.

He didn't look up. He didn't even acknowledge me at all.

I continued to look at him, willing him to notice me.

He continued to read. Strangely enough, I began to feel myself get wet.

Very wet.

I tried to secretly rub my legs together and relieve some of the itch that my aching cunt seemed to be generating.

This was absurd. I was leaking like an old kettle from simply looking at him. I refused to believe that anyone could be so desirable.

He turned a page.

Still he did not look at me.

Under the sheets my sex was throbbing uncomfortably, it was eager for him. If he threw his book aside and mounted me right now, I would be the happiest half woman on the Earth.

He turned another page.

I could feel my legs getting weak. Still I craved sex. Still all I had done was gaze upon his perfect face.

Was this my fate, to be an oversexed doll in his presence, and a pining wretch when separated from him?

Unintended mewling sounds escaped my lips.

He looked up, and his red eyes met mine.

My legs gave out, and I felt myself tumble to the floor. My fall was absorbed by the sheets around me, and I was now crumpled into a silk ball.

I began rubbing my sex with wild abandon under the sheets, trying eagerly to alleviate the arousal that was possessing my body.

I could hear his boots against the wooden floor as he neared my crouched form.

I increased the pace of my rubbing. Wet sounds of sex were audible from under the sheets.

I felt a tug on my hair. I was being lifted. My feet were forced to support my weight, else my own hair would scalp me.

I felt his lips right next to my ears, and could feel his cold breath on my face.

"Good evening Maria," he said calmly.

His voice is lovely, I thought. As my mind exploded into pleasure.

I could hear him chuckling above me.

But at the moment it sounded very far away.

-------

The Guilty Demon

-Devnik-

I felt a strange ball at the back of my throat.

Noble_Truth
Noble_Truth
2,025 Followers
1...45678...17