Co-Executor Cousins - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After eating some lunch, we both went to slip into our swimsuits. I was honestly surprised when Corinne appeared wearing a very conservative looking one-piece given how great I now knew she looked naked. My surprise must have shown in my expression because she asked me what was wrong.

"I guess I'm just wondering why you're covering up so much of your body," I replied, "You should be wearing a bikini."

"Not here in southern California," she replied, "No one wants to see me with my figure on the beach here. New Jersey is different."

"I disagree and I think you'll see when we get there," I told her, "You're thinking about the TV version of the southern California beaches, not the real thing."

I didn't want her to feel bad so I didn't say anything else about it but I knew she'd been to the beach while visiting Aunt Lucy before so I'm not sure why she was thinking the way she was. We packed a few things and drove to the nearby beach and Corinne soon realized that I was right. There were people of all shapes and sizes and ages and colors, many of whom were in bikinis and probably shouldn't have been. She'd have been one of the hottest women on the beach if she was wearing a bikini and she realized it. Not that she was unattractive because she was covered up more but it really had been completely unnecessary.

Without pushing it, I did suggest that she'd look amazing in a bikini and that we should pick one up for her if we were planning to be back at the beach. She promised to think about it so I didn't say anything else and instead suggested that we get in the ocean and fuck since neither of us had ever had sex in the Pacific Ocean before. We got out far enough that we could bob up and down on the waves then she wrapped her legs around me and was humping her pussy against my cock, causing it to stiffen. I extracted it from my swimsuit, pulled her swimsuit aside then slipped it inside her. As we continued to ride the waves, she was humping my cock while I pushed into her. Because it was somewhat awkward fucking like that, but no less enjoyable, we were able to enjoy it for a good long time. She came a few times before I finally started to spew inside her.

Once we were both satisfied, we pulled our swimsuits back where they belonged and exited the ocean. After drying off and sitting on the beach, enjoying the scenery for a bit, we packed up and returned to the car. We stopped for something to eat before heading back to the house because we figured we'd be getting naked again as soon as we got there and would end up neglecting our hunger until we were hangry. The shower at Aunt Lucy's house was a standard bathtub/shower combo so there was limited space. We decided that we could shower together but that it'd likely be more pleasurable to fuck outside of the shower. After thoroughly lathering each other up, we were completely fired up so we rinsed and dried then headed for the big bed in the big bedroom.

We fucked and licked and sucked until we were satiated once again then dragged ourselves out of bed to get more done since we still had tasks we wanted to finish that day. We ended up back in that bed again later, enjoyed a few more orgasms before going to sleep, then a few more in the morning after sleeping in the same bed together. We had the meeting with the lawyer that morning so, after thoroughly satisfying each other, we took turns in the shower so as not to get ourselves all worked up again, though she did give me the okay to shoot some video while she was showering. We both dressed conservatively for the visit with the lawyer, with her not only wearing a dress but underwear as well.

The meeting was productive and we learned quite a bit about our responsibilities and things we should and shouldn't do. There wasn't anything surprising or eye-opening but we did figure out some things that would make our lives easier over the following weeks. Anything that helped us accomplish our tasks more easily meant more time for indulging ourselves in each other. This was what helped to keep us focused even though we were both undoubtedly also thinking about how Corinne had said that, as long as we were going to be out, we may as well go shopping for a bikini for her. We'd even figured out the best place to go for a good selection and she was definitely planning to try on as many as necessary. I knew that I'd have to take pictures to help her make a choice and to enjoy in the future when we were not getting naked together. They would go with the shower videos and the other photos and videos I'd started taking the previous day.

As we were heading down to the parking garage in the elevator after our meeting with the lawyer had ended, we were both on the same page that we'd need some relief first before heading to the shop with the bikinis. Down in the parking garage, we both climbed into the backseat of the rental car and, after briefly making out, I had her lean back against the door as I pushed up the hem of her dress and slid her panties off. She spread her legs for me as I lowered my face toward her trim, blond bush and ran my tongue along her slit. She moaned softly as I lapped at her pussy before slipping a finger into her and focusing my tongue on her clit. She was holding my head and humping her pussy toward my face while I was devouring her. I didn't figure this was the place for a long, drawn out experience so my focus was on making her cum, quickly but with a high level of pleasure.

I'd found that she generally was not having any issues with cumming though she was claiming that she'd never been able to cum so quickly and easily as she had since we'd started fucking each other the previous morning. Maybe it was the whole taboo thing of being cousins or maybe it was that she was more at ease because we knew each other so well. Either way, I was happy that we were not only fucking each other but also that we were both getting a lot of pleasure out of it. She started to tense up there in the backseat while pulling my face against her pussy but that didn't prevent me from continuing to lick and suck her clit while sliding my finger in and out of her snug, slippery pussy. It wasn't much longer before she cried out and started shaking as she had another long and pleasurable orgasm.

I continued to devour her until I was sure she'd finished cumming and, as I raised my head and straightened up, she was already reaching for my pants to release my rigid cock. She extracted it and briefly pumped it before straddling me and lowering herself onto it. We both moaned as my stiff cock slipped all the way into her and she immediately started to ride it. Our lips came together and we were making out while she was fucking me and my hands kneaded her soft, smooth ass cheeks under her dress. I certainly hadn't been expecting to have sex in it when we got this rental car booked but it turned out that the backseat was plenty spacious for fucking so we were quite comfortable. I was also assuming that it probably was not bouncing as she was moving up and down on my cock but, even if it was and somebody noticed, it wasn't likely that it would impact us or our activities.

Still, we weren't intending to linger since we had a big bed to fuck in back at the house and just needed to take the edge off before she started showing off her body in bikinis. Fucking in the dressing room very likely would have been frowned upon and would have provided less privacy than we currently had in the parking garage. It wasn't long before it became difficult to continue making out as she was riding me harder and faster so we quit that but continued fucking. I moved my hands up from her ass to the back of her bra, which I unfastened, then to her boobs, which I fondled and, presumably, provided some additional level of pleasure for both of us. Her pussy was becoming even hotter and wetter the longer she was riding me but she was managing to keep her moaning to a reasonable volume, I assumed so that no one outside of the car had a chance of hearing it.

When she abruptly went silent and dropped down onto my lap, it was just a moment later when she gasped and her body started shaking. I continued to fondle her boobs but couldn't push up into her or otherwise enjoy the increased lubrication that typically flooded her pussy when she was cumming. This was okay with me because I knew we weren't done yet; she'd never left me hanging and I was confident that she never would. Even when she'd finished cumming and, rather than resuming riding me, climbed off of my cock, I wasn't even remotely concerned. She knelt on the seat beside me and lowered her head, gently gripping my cock before engulfing it in her mouth. I moaned softly as she once again demonstrated considerable oral skills and quickly had my orgasm building. She wasn't planning to draw out the pleasure, either, and I couldn't blame her; this was not the ideal location, there was the risk of being discovered and we had other things to get to, which would very likely lead to more of this type of activity, but in a better location.

Of course, I wasn't trying to cum more quickly myself but I definitely was not trying to hold off my orgasm in any way, either. I was watching and savoring the pleasure of her hot mouth sliding up and down my stiff tool while my orgasm began to build due to her cocksucking talent. As it got closer, I had to resist the urge to hold the back of her head and push my cock upward, fucking her mouth. She was doing a spectacular job of providing a high level of pleasure so it absolutely wasn't necessary. I probably could have cum more quickly that way but, as I said, that wasn't something that I wanted to do. Soon enough, though, my orgasm was imminent, because of what she was doing not because of anything that I ended up doing.

My cock was swelling even more the closer I got to cumming but she was completely unfazed and just continued to skillfully suck it. Even when I started blasting my load into her mouth, she barely reacted and just continued to blow me as she was swallowing it down. Only after I was fully spent and beginning to soften did she release my cock from her mouth and straighten up. When she noticed her panties where I'd placed them on the back of the front passenger seat, she grabbed them and started to slip them on so I got my spent cock tucked away and pulled my own underwear up. With her panties back in place, she reached up further to refasten her bra by which time I was zipped and otherwise fastened. We climbed out of the back seat and into the front then exited the parking garage.

We made our way to the shop with the bikinis and were happy to find that it was not too busy. We picked through the racks and, though she rejected outright my suggestion of a thong, we found several bikinis that we both thought would work well for her figure. There was a seat for me outside of the dressing rooms so I waited while she went inside, got naked and slipped into the first bikini. Each time she came out in a different bikini, I first gawked, and probably drooled a little, then I took some photos, both so she could see it from all angles as well as for my future personal enjoyment. What I didn't know until after we'd finished up in California and had each returned home was that she'd had her own phone camera set up in the dressing room. Each time she'd remove a swimsuit and put on another, she was recording video. When she started sending them to me, much to my surprise, I was sending back photos and videos showing the effect they were having on me.

There were some of the bikinis she tried that neither of us cared for, there were some that one of us liked more than the other did but there were a few that we both agreed looked fantastic on her. She ended up buying the best three and we both agreed that, once we got back to the house, she'd put on our top choice and we'd fuck while she was wearing it since the whole process had both of us pretty worked up again. I offered to buy them, or at least pay some, since they were going to bring me so much joy but she wouldn't hear of it since they were for her and since I had contributed substantially by convincing her to go shopping and helping her pick out the best ones. I had been feeling that I was doing that for selfish reasons but I was glad that she'd appreciated it, too.

Back at the house, we headed upstairs but she went into the master bedroom to slip into one of her new bikinis so I went into the guest bedroom and just got naked. Just thinking about her undressing yet again and how she was going to look in that bikini, I was completely rigid by the time she was ready to show off for me. Her eyes went wide when she saw my cock but so did mine when I saw her in the bikini again. I moved closer and fondled her boobs through the top while she gently stroked my stiff cock. After making out while caressing each other, we climbed onto the bed and she straddled me, pulling her bikini bottom aside just enough that I could slip my cock into her hot, wet pussy. She immediately began to ride me while I resumed fondling her boobs through the bikini top. I had a feeling that she was going to get fucked in all of her new bikinis even if we never did make it back to the beach.

I liked her being on top because I could see her body and the bikini covering just what it needed to but that doesn't mean I wouldn't fuck her in any other position, either in the bikini or out of it. I didn't even want to remove it, maybe because I'd been able to fuck her while she was fully naked already or maybe because I'd never fucked anyone wearing a bikini before, much less my cousin wearing a bikini. I probably hadn't seen Corinne in a bikini since before she really had a figure for one. I was glad that she was aware of how good she looked in the bikinis we'd picked out, though I'd have said she looked good in all of them even if there were some that weren't as flattering as others. I didn't even slip my hands up under her top, electing instead to continue fondling her boobs and feeling her hard nipples through it. I couldn't imagine ever getting tired of or bored with fondling those luscious beauties, or with having sex with Corinne for that matter.

We were definitely comfortable with each other by this time, though that hadn't taken very long. I don't know if it was because we were just so comfortable with each other in general that it didn't take much for us to be just as comfortable sexually even though we were cousins. Whatever the case, she was focused on riding my cock and building toward an orgasm while I relished the pleasure of her snug, slippery pussy and enjoyed fondling her big boobs. Her moaning was becoming louder as she was riding me harder and faster and I was definitely glad that she had no issues expressing herself, especially since there was no one else around for us to be concerned about hearing her. I did eventually move my hands down to her waist, holding it as I was pushing up into her each time she dropped down while watching her boobs bouncing despite being contained within her new bikini top. This gave me an idea of something to try while keeping her bikini top on once she'd cum again.

I knew it wasn't going to be much longer, based on the way she sounded, how hard and fast she was riding me and how much hotter and wetter her pussy was becoming. I was in no hurry to move on to the next thing but I also knew that, even if we did move on soon, we'd undoubtedly be back to fucking again before too long. We'd still been getting plenty of work done around the house but we'd also had more than enough opportunity to enjoy each other physically and there was definitely the promise of a lot more of both. When she dropped down and remained there, briefly going silent, my hands went back to her boobs since they'd ceased bouncing. It was just a moment later when she let out a cry of pleasure and started shaking. It was another of what was proving to be her typical long and highly pleasurable orgasms. I was happy to have helped to provide that.

When she finished cumming, she remained seated on my stiff cock as she was recovering then looked down inquisitively, asking without actually asking what we should do next. I had her climb off of my cock and lie on her back then straddled her. Without removing or even adjusting her bikini top, I slipped my cock between her boobs. The bikini top didn't pull them together, more so just supporting them. I still probably could have fucked them like this but instead brought them closer together with my hands and started sliding my cock between them. The soft, smooth flesh felt outstanding against my cock but the bikini top was between my hands and her boobs. I could feel her hard nipples through the material, though, so I was caressing them as I was slowly fucking her big boobs.

I hadn't had any issues with staying power while fucking Corinne but, in a situation like this where I was the only one receiving any pleasure, though I didn't rush to be done, I also was not trying to hold out for longer just to continue enjoying it. The intensity of the pleasure I was experiencing was more important than how long it lasted, especially given that there promised to be many more equally pleasurable opportunities. That said, I was fucking her tits slowly for maximum pleasure but also so as not to cause her any discomfort that would have resulted from fucking them hard and fast. The feel of her soft, smooth titties against my cock felt so good that I'd have said that it was equally enjoyable compared to fucking her snug, slippery pussy or experiencing her impressive oral skills.

She was watching as my cock peeked repeatedly from between her boobs and, although I'd fucked her tits a few times already by this point, I don't think she had any sense of how close I was to cumming at any point. This was made abundantly clear when I started to spew and hit her right in the mouth, which she then opened as her eyes also went wide. I moaned with pleasure as I spurted again and hit her tongue, which she kept sticking out even once I was no longer reaching beyond her sternum, where my remaining spew was collecting. She licked the splatter of cum that had hit her mouth, swallowing that and what had hit her tongue, then started to spread the puddle of cum on her chest before licking it off of her fingers.

I fucked her tits until I was spent and starting to soften then slipped my cock from between them and moved off beside her. As she continued to clean my cum off of her chest, I lay beside her and watched while still admiring her curvy figure in her new bikini.

"I'm glad we went bikini shopping," I muttered while thinking that it felt like my cock was already trying to revive.

"So am I," she replied, "but I should probably let my sisters know that they should pack bikinis, too, and not make my mistake."

"It all worked out for the best, though," I said, "don't you think?"

"Oh my God, yes," she replied, "but what are we going to do while my sisters are here helping us?"

"We quiet down, first of all," I said.

"You really think we'll be able to continue with them here in the house?" she asked.

"I don't believe we'll be able to continue as we have been," I replied, "but I think we can figure something out, even if we had to go back to the lawyer's office."

"Oh, yeah," she said, "just find an excuse to get out of the house and go somewhere. We'll still have time back here once they've left, too."

"So we exercise some patience and some caution while they're here," I confirmed, "but we take advantage of the time we have before they arrive and then again after they're gone."

We ended up doing exactly that, starting as soon as I'd recovered enough.

12