Conference for Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen was getting a little bit noisy as she was apparently getting closer to cumming but I had no sense of how close Elizabeth was, since I'd just started fucking her. She was definitely very wet and very worked up so I just continued what I was doing, hoping that it was getting her there. As Gwen's moaning was growing louder, and I was wondering if she could be heard by my neighbors or out in the hallway, Elizabeth started letting out an occasional moan, as well. Elizabeth's pussy seemed to be getting even wetter and hotter the longer I was fucking her and it felt absolutely incredible. When Gwen finally let out a cry, I could see her shaking. Elizabeth continued devouring her pussy and I continued fucking Elizabeth.

I think Gwen might have cum again had Elizabeth not raised her head and let out a cry of her own. I didn't even realize that she'd been that close to cumming but I kept fucking her as she did because her pussy was flooded with even more lubricant and it felt even more outstanding. Given a few more minutes of fucking her, it would have been my turn to cum but, once she'd finished cumming, she pulled away from me so that my cock slipped out of her.

"Feel like getting fucked again?" she asked Gwen, who nodded slowly but enthusiastically. They switched places while I watched, admiring their naked bodies and bouncing, swinging boobs. My orgasm had barely started stirring and, even gawking at them, it backed off that little bit and meant that I'd be able to last even longer. As Gwen lowered her head and began to devour Elizabeth's pussy, I ran my hands over her toned, brown ass then guided my stiff cock into her pussy again. I pushed my full length in until my hips were pressed against her ass then, holding her hips, started to slowly slide in and out, savoring the feel of her snug, slippery pussy. Once I had a good, steady rhythm going, I slipped my hands forward and cupped her swinging boobs, caressing the soft, smooth flesh and her hard nipples.

This time, when I leaned slightly to one side, I could see Gwen's pink tongue devouring Elizabeth's pink pussy as she slid a finger in and out. Elizabeth was moaning nearly continuously and Gwen would occasionally let out a moan herself. It didn't seem like it was going to take long before they were cumming once again and I attributed that to the anticipation more than anything specific that I was providing, aside maybe from my stiff cock. If they'd been talking about doing this and it was all coming together so smoothly, I could see that contributing to their arousal nearly as much as the getting naked and the actual sex. I was beyond happy to be a part of it and, while it was flattering that they'd both chosen me, being flattered was nothing compared to being naked with the two of them and having fucked both of them multiple times and eaten both of their hot, wet pussies.

Gwen was getting to where she was pushing back as I was thrusting so I was getting a hard, deep penetration as my hips smacked into her ass. Her pussy started out feeling incredibly hot and wet but somehow continued to become even more so, which I thought might indicate that she could cum again but certainly felt so good that my orgasm was building up with a great deal of pleasure. While I was fucking Gwen, she was pushing back harder and moaning louder so I straightened up, holding her hips and giving her the full length of my shaft until she let out a cry and started cumming. I continued fucking her through her orgasm while enjoying the increased flood of lubrication and feeling my own orgasm continuing to build. Her orgasm appeared to be another long and intensely pleasurable one but, once she'd apparently finished cumming, she refocused her efforts on making Elizabeth cum.

As a result of Gwen's renewed focus, Elizabeth started moaning even louder and longer while appearing to be tensing up. I continued to slowly fuck Gwen while savoring her snug, slippery pussy and feeling my own orgasm continue to build. It didn't take much more of Gwen's skilled pussy eating before Elizabeth went briefly still and silent then cried out as her body started shaking. Her orgasm also appeared to be long and highly pleasurable which was consistent with all of the others the two of them had experienced so far. Gwen continued to eat her until she'd gone still and silent then she raised her head, slipping her finger out of Elizabeth's pussy and into her mouth.

"You know who hasn't cum yet?" Elizabeth asked Gwen once she'd recovered enough and had opened her eyes again.

"We can fix that," Gwen replied as she moved forward so that my cock slipped out of her. They had me lie on my back with my stiff cock pointing toward the ceiling and knelt on opposite sides of me. Elizabeth lowered her head as she gripped the base of my cock then I moaned as she wrapped her lips around my tool and engulfed it in her mouth. She slid her lips up and down it a few times before having Gwen take a turn. Watching the two of them sucking my cock was almost as pleasurable as feeling the two of them sucking my cock. Despite how long I'd lasted so far, I knew it wouldn't be much longer with the two of them making a concerted effort to make me cum. I relished the building pleasure and the feel of both of their mouths moving up and down my cock.

My cock swelled even more once I was right on the verge of cumming but the two of them continued to skillfully suck me off. When I finally started spewing, it was into Gwen's mouth but she quickly shared my bounty with Elizabeth. They both swallowed a portion of my load and kept alternately sucking me off until they were certain that I was fully spent. They moved up the bed to lie on either side of me so we spread the pillows out but lay very close together.

"That was an amazing start to something that could easily have not gone that well," Elizabeth said after a moment of reflection and recovery.

"Agreed," Gwen replied, "I was cautiously optimistic going into this but I am ecstatic with how it has started."

"I didn't have enough time to have any expectations," I added, "but if I had, this would have certainly surpassed them."

We'd accomplished a lot since we'd entered my hotel room but it was still pretty early so, as long as I could recover and perform some more, there was still more that we could do before we'd need to get to bed.

12