Daddy's Sex Ed - Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like an eternity but might have been only a few seconds, I began to come back to earth, and I was almost surprised to find myself back in my totally ordinary garage. My heart was pounding, and Kate and I were gasping as we returned to ordinary reality.

Kate was panting as if she had just run a three minute mile. She brought her hands to her head and held her temples while she blinked several times. Her mouth hung open in a combination of spiritual exhaustion and shock. She looked around herself, disoriented and trying to figure out where on earth she was and what the hell she had done.

After a couple of seconds, she wordlessly disengaged from me. Shaking, she slid off the hood of the car and fell to the ground in a disorganized heap, like a pile of dirty clothes. She was unable to look either Eve or me in the eyes, partly because she was embarrassed, but partly because she was too shell shocked and drained to make human contact. She looked around herself, dazed, so disoriented that she was surprised to find herself collapsed on the concrete floor. Then, uncertainly, she stood on shaky legs. She looked around herself and found her black pencil skirt on the ground where she'd abandoned it. She pulled up the skirt and zipped it. Then, only half aware of what she was doing, she picked up her purse from the floor of the garage and moved to the driver's side door. She clicked the remote control to make the garage door open.

She looked like she was still in shock, not only from the intense orgasm but also from the experience of fucking in front of her daughter and revealing her taboo role playing to her. She avoided looking at either of our faces. "I'll... uh... I'll see you guys after work. I gotta go," she said, then added pointlessly, "Busy day today."

She started the car and left.

That afternoon I left work a couple of hours early and went straight home. When I got there, I picked up Eve to go shopping together. I was in such a rush to get going that I didn't change out of my work clothes. I was still wearing a suit and tie.

"What are we buying?" she asked as we drove downtown.

"A gift for your mother. She was pretty freaked out when she left for work this morning. I thought a small gift from you and me -- especially you -- might put her in a better mood. Remind her that she's still a mom and you're still her daughter and that you love her. That sort of thing. Maybe you and I could pick out a nice bracelet or necklace?"

I chose a gift shop I'd been to before. It was a small store in an older building, tucked away among larger, newer office towers in the midst of downtown. It was an idiosyncratic little place on an oddly shaped lot that had been bypassed by developers as being too small to be worth tearing down and replacing with something newer and bigger.

Evie loved it from the moment she walked in the door. The owner had eclectic tastes, pulling in odd fabrics from central America and small wooden sculptures from Bali. A little bit from everywhere, but all of it good quality at reasonable prices. Her jewelry case contained some heirloom pieces on consignment alongside stuff she'd bought on trips to south Asia, together with pieces from local artisans.

Eve was tempted by the clothes racks, but I reminded her of our main mission: a gift for her mother. We went to the jewelry case and started looking at necklaces.

It didn't take long before we zeroed in on something we both liked. It was a Mexican piece, maybe an antique but you could never tell about such things. It was silver, with inlaid abalone fragments that gave it a tasteful iridescent shimmer. "This will look super on Mom," Eve said. "You know that long blue dress of hers? The one she wore to that party you guys went to a couple of weeks ago? It would look great with that."

While I paid the sales clerk, Eve continued looking at the jewelry. After a few moments, I heard her gasp and then chuckle.

I turned my head. "What is it?" I asked.

"Danny come look at this!" she cried. "You won't believe it!"

What grabbed Eve's eye was a pair of small silver pendants, each a little over two inches long. They were unmistakable replicas of penises, complete with mushroom heads and balls.

"Oh, those are lingams," said the sales clerk.

"Huh?"

"They're Hindu representations of the god Shiva."

"They don't look like a god. They look like penises," said Eve. She snickered like a schoolgirl who'd just said a naughty word.

"That's right," said the saleswoman. "They're symbols of fertility and creation and the union of cosmic masculine and feminine principles." Her tone was very matter-of-fact. "I've got some yoni figurines right over here. They often go together, but it's also common to have them separately."

She brought us over a couple of feet, where there was a whole section of small sculptural renditions of vulvas set on a printed satin cloth that seemed to display a print of a Georgia O'Keefe flower painting.

"Can I see that one?" asked Eve.

The saleswoman pulled it out of the glass case and set it on the counter. It was a small plaster cast reproduction of what looked like an ancient bas relief Indian sculpture. It showed a woman with a tiny waist and huge breasts, sitting with her knees up and her legs splayed outward, displaying her pussy for all to see. When I looked closely I could see a life size fetish of a cock hanging between her tits, pointing downward. The woman had an eager, open-mouthed, feral grin, and she was looking right at the viewer. It was an unadulterated display of sex sex sex.

"Jeez," said Eve.

"I believe it's an illustration of the kama sutra," the saleswoman explained.

"The 'kama' what?"

The clerk gave a quick description of what the kama sutra was.

"Holy moley," said Eve after she heard the explanation. "They sure didn't cover THAT at my girls' boarding school."

She gravitated back to the cock pendants. The saleswoman, sensing a potential sale, brought them out of the case and laid them out for Eve to examine.

"Wow," she said. She held the little cock carefully with her fingers and stood before the mirror, holding the cock just above the impressive cleavage between her delicious tits. "What do you think, Danny?" she asked, her eyes twinkling mischievously.

"I think it looks incredible," I said. And it did. The symbolism of putting a cock fetish between her tits made me want to grab Evie by the waist, pull her to me and bury my face in her tit flesh.

After a moment of being lost in dreams of her tits, I came back to earth. "But you know, I think something like this might be a little too suggestive." I turned to the saleswoman. "Would it be possible to put it on a longer chain, maybe one that would... uh... you know..." I pantomimed what I meant by bringing my hand to my upper chest, then pointing my index finger downward, as if I were burying the cock down in the cavernous valley between Evie's breasts.

The saleswoman smiled. "I've got just the thing." She pulled out a necklace chain that was longer than average, so that the lingam would be buried in Eve's cleavage and out of sight to anyone. Anyone but me, that is.

"This is perfect!" said Evie. She turned to me. "I know we came here to shop for someone else, but do you mind buying this as a gift for me? It would mean a lot to me."

The saleswoman interjected. "I have to warn you, I'm only selling this as part of a pair. These lingams were originally designed as earrings, and I don't want to split them up."

I tried to imagine the weirdness of a woman wearing a pair of silver cocks dangling from her earlobes, but I couldn't picture it without laughing. I looked at the price for the two of them. It wasn't outrageous. "Wrap them up," I said.

"Wait a minute, Danny," said Eve. "Before we take them, can I try it on?"

"Sure."

"In the ladies' changing room?"

The clerk and I exchanged glances. There was a perfectly good mirror right there next to the jewelry case.

"And I'd like you to come with me while I try it on," she added.

I glanced at the saleswoman. Her eyes went back and forth between the older man dressed in a business suit and the stunning, busty young teenage blonde who wanted a silver penis fetish between her tits. She adopted a carefully neutral expression. "The changing room's over there," she said.

Within moments, Eve and I were in the changing room standing in front of the mirror. I drew the curtain so we could have some privacy.

Eve started to unbutton her blouse. "I need you to help me with this," she said.

"I'll help you any way I can, Eva," I said.

Eve smiled when she heard me call her 'Eva'. She shivered a little in anticipation and I delighted in watching her tits jiggle.

She took off the blouse, then unhooked her bra and put it on the bench.

She stood topless in her flaired mid-thigh skirt in front of the full length mirror. I stepped up behind her and draped the necklace around her, then clasped it around her neck.

Her tits were so full that the cock fetish was completely lost in her cleavage.

I moved closer to her, closing the extra few inches that separated us. Now I was directly behind her. I'm almost a head taller than her, so our images in the mirror showed me towering over her half-nude torso. My hardening cock pressed against her ass. I put my arms around her waist. She leaned back against me. Meeting my eyes in our reflections, she smiled at me dreamily as she leaned her head against my shoulder.

"I'm not giving this pendant to you," I said. "You can wear it, but it still belongs to your Daddy. Every time you hold it, you're holding Daddy's cock. Every time you wear it, you'll have Daddy's cock between your tits."

"I love this, Daddy!"

"Your breasts are so big I can't even see the cock nestled between them!" I said wonderingly.

"Find it, Daddy," she said. "Go on a treasure hunt and find the cock between my tits."

I raised my hands and started playing with her tits, hefting them up in my palms, and then pinching her nipples. It was incredible to see and feel how big they were. I loved cupping them from below and feeling how completely they filled and overflowed my hands.

She wiggled her ass against me, making my dick even harder. "Girl Power," she murmured, giggling at the effect she was having on me. She reached behind me and rubbed my cock through my pants.

It was the first time her fingers had ever touched my cock.

"So hard!" she whispered. "It's so hard!! You love my big tits, don't you, Daddy?" she asked.

"You know I do."

"They're so much bigger than my mom's aren't they?"

"Yes!" I whispered in her ear.

"I'm younger than my mom! I'm hotter than my mom! My tits are bigger than my mom's!" She brought one hand up to her breast and started fingering the cock fetish. "You want to fuck me, don't you, Daddy?"

In the mirror, I could see the saleswoman looking at us through a slit in the curtain that separated the changing area from the rest of the store. I caught her eye and stared at her as I said, "Yes, Eva. I want to fuck you. I dream about you every night."

"Do you want to fuck me instead of my mom?"

"No," I said. I grinned at her possessively. "I want to fuck you AND your mom. Together." The saleswoman's eyes goggled and her mouth opened in shock. I smiled at her.

"Yeah, Daddy, yeah." She grasped my cock through my pants and slid her hand up and down my staff. I played with her milky white bare tits while we stared at each other in the mirror.

So there she was, topless and wearing a short skirt, her eyes bright and horny, squirming and preening like a kitten and thrusting her tits out while I caressed her body. I stood behind her, a head taller than her, dressed in a suit and tie, cupping her tits from behind and pushing them upward for display in the mirror. Both of us were grinning like idiots. When I took in the whole scene, I felt like we were posing for a perverted wedding photo. The sales clerk continued to watch us. I felt like asking her to take our picture.

A minute later, we had straightened ourselves up. I paid for the jewelry and we left the store.

That night I set up a couple of glasses of chilled white wine. Evie and I sat down for our next instructional video.

The screen view opened on our sexy little Russian elf, Eva, sitting on her couch. Thanks to the size of our big screen TV, her image was almost life size. She was sitting right across from us on a couch that was almost identical to our own.

Eva had worn a special outfit for tonight's lesson. She was dressed in a pornstar version of a schoolgirl outfit. She had a white blouse that was too small to contain her tits. The shirt tails of the blouse were tied together at the base. She wore a short, pleated green plaid skirt that was far too short to pass muster at any school on earth. And she wore white knee socks with a blue horizontal band near the top that accentuated her gorgeous legs. She'd tied up her long ash blonde hair in pigtails. She sat on the couch, her legs wide open, smiling at the camera.

"My god!" said Evie. "That skirt -- those are even my school colors!" She jumped out of her seat. "Hold on, Daddy. I have to go change my clothes!"

She scampered out of the room. I put the video on pause, freezing hot little Eva as she smiled at me in anticipation for tonight's sex lesson.

While I sat there, waiting for Evie to come back and staring at the vision of Eva dressed as a horny schoolgirl, I thought briefly about her outfit. I guess it wasn't surprising, given the weird way they had tailored the videos to Evie, that they'd even found out what uniform had been used at her boarding school.

Sure enough, a minute later Evie came skipping back into the living room wearing an almost identical schoolgirl uniform. When I looked askance at how short the skirt was, she explained it without my asking. "I ruined this skirt a year and a half ago when I put it through your new washing machine before checking the settings. It shrank like crazy, and I couldn't bring it back to the school. I hid it in the back of a drawer. The blouse is a couple of years old -- from before my chest got quite so big." She grinned sheepishly, a little embarrassed about how her chest had expanded so much in the last two years.

The outfit was incredible. Evie's enormous rack was almost bursting out of the overstretched white button-down blouse. Her pleated skirt was so short it didn't even make it halfway to her knees. Her white knee socks made her look both innocent and mouth wateringly sexy at the same time. Underneath her tight blouse I could barely see a trace of Eve's new cock fetish necklace chain.

She raised her hands up to her hair and used some hair ties to quickly tie up her hair in long pigtails just like her Russian twin. Just watching her do that simple action, which made her breasts thrust outward as she reached up and behind her head, made my cock ache.

She stood in the middle of the room and twirled around for a moment to show herself off for me. When she did, her skirt flew upwards, revealing that she didn't bother to put on panties, just as she hadn't bothered to wear a bra. Behind her, the image of Eva, frozen in happy anticipation, looked directly into the camera at us.

"Ready to go on with the video?" Eve asked. She sat down and pressed a button on the remote.

The female narrator's voice spoke. "Welcome to Dating 104: Reciprocity with Your Lover.

He started out as your date. Then he became your boyfriend. Then as your lover he worshiped your body. Tonight you will return the love and worship him. He's been your date, your boyfriend and your lover. Tonight, just for tonight, he will be your Master."

On the screen, one of Eva's hands rose up and began caressing her breasts. The other hand dropped to her crotch and began scratching daintily at the folds of the schoolgirl skirt covering her pussy. Her head was cocked slightly to the side and she bit her lip in frustrated, aching need for cock as she played with her own body. Her eyes looked straight into the camera. She appeared to be looking directly at me. "Hello, Master," she said.

My cock was hard as an iron bar.

"But first," cooed the narrator, "let's review our lessons on assertiveness. Always remember that you control your own body. You have the right to say NO."

Eva's partner stepped into the scene. He was nude, and his upper torso was outside the camera range. The main thing we saw was his big cock sticking out in profile, pointed toward Eva.

"Suck my cock, Eva," he said in a petulant voice. "Come on, suck my cock!"

"You don't need to do what men tell you," said the woman's off-screen voice. "You can say No."

"No, Tommy, I won't suck your cock," said Eva.

"Now you try it," said the voice. "And men, this is your chance to shine. Give your lover the worst possible reasons for getting sucked off. Use your imagination!"

I played along. I turned to Eve, smiling. "Come on, baby," I said. "I paid for that expensive dinner. You owe me a blowjob."

Evie snickered. "No, Danny, I don't give blowjobs in exchange for a meal!"

"But I paid for lobster! And how about that candlelight and the fancy napkins?"

"I won't suck your cock even for lobster, Danny."

"You know, Evie, my ex-girlfriend never understood me. I'm such a sensitive guy. Give me a blowjob!"

Evie began laughing. "I don't give pity blowjobs, either."

"I rescued you from that jerk in the bar. You should show your gratitude by giving me a blowjob."

"You sound like you're as bad as he was. No blowjob."

"I'm really in favor of feminism," I said. "You should give me a blowjob because I'm so politically enlightened."

"No pro-feminist blowjobs for you!" she said.

"I changed my mind. Feminists suck," I said. "Women are oppressing men by refusing to give them blowjobs."

"I don't give anti-feminist blowjobs either."

While we bantered back and forth, laughing more with each lame come-on, I watched the screen. Eva's partner had stepped forward and, still standing in profile, was sticking his dick closer and closer to Eva's face.

She ignored the cock until he started flexing his ass muscles, making his erect cock bob in the air up and down in front of her face. Eva continued to stare into the camera. Her face looked a little perturbed, and she was developing a pout.

She lightly swatted away the cock. Then he stepped even closer, poking his rod into her ear. She flicked it away like a buzzing fly. Then he poked his dick in her cheek. He aimed for her eye. He tried to force his cock past her lips.

Finally little Russian Eva turned to the insistent cock and said, "No blowjobs for you!" Her Russian accent made her sound like the Soup Nazi from that old TV show, declaring "No soup for you!"

"Good job, Eva!" said the narrator. "Always remember you have the right to say No!"

Then the scene on the screen shifted subtly. The older male partner was no longer poking his insistent dick on an unwilling Eva. Instead, he was stroking her ash blonde hair. Eva turned and looked up at him smiling.

The narrator continued. "But what if you want to say Yes? What if you want to give yourself to your lover? What if you want to make him as happy and sexually satisfied as he has made you? It's possible to be an assertive, modern woman and ALSO to give yourself totally to your lover. It's called Reciprocity."

The older man stepped up to Eva again, he hard cock thrusting out toward her face. This time, she took the cock tenderly by the tips of the fingers of one hand and brought it to her mouth.

"Always kiss the tip of your lover's cock the moment you first touch it -- the moment you first SEE it. Kissing your lover's cock is a sign of love. Kissing his beautiful strong cock is a sign of submission. Tonight his cock is your Master. Kiss your Master."