Doctor's Orders Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yes, Mistress. It gives me great pleasure to know that you are able to use me to have orgasms.”

“Good. Then I guess you should get some kind of reward. Would you like to suck on breasts?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Then here is your reward, Slave. Suck them until I get tired of it.” Julie lowered a nipple into my mouth, which I sucked greedily.

Meredith was playing with my cock and balls. I was staying fully erect, but was not getting enough stimulation to cum.

“You are quite good with your mouth, Slave. Would you like me to release your hands so you can squeeze my breasts too?” asked Julie.

“Yes, Mistress!”

“Then I will, but keep in mind that if you aren’t a perfectly obedient slave, I’ll bind you again and punish you with a whip!” she warned.

Julie and Meredith released the cuffs from my wrists and ankles. It felt great to not have any physical restraints on. The only restraints now were commands from the two women I was serving.

“I’m sorry, Meredith,” said Julie. “I’m being selfish. Would you like him to play with your breasts?”

Meredith answered by moving up to my head and pushing one of her hard pink nipples into my face. I took the nipple in my mouth and her other breast in my hand. I squeezed on of Julie’s perky mounds in my other hand.

“I have another idea,” said Meredith. She climbed over my face and lowered her pussy to my mouth. With my hands free, I was able to squeeze her breasts while I used my mouth on her. I was in heaven. The only thing that could make this better was to have someone playing with my cock. Almost as soon as I thought it, Julie moved down and started licking my erection and playing with my balls. She was keeping me hard, but as usual, deliberately avoiding enough stimulation to make me cum.

This went on for several minutes until Meredith squealed and used both hands to pull my face tightly into her pussy. I sucked her engorged little clit into my mouth and held it while I rubbed my face into her sex. I never let go of her magnificent tits. As Meredith was cumming, Julie took my cock into her mouth and started sucking rapidly. One of her hands was stroking the lower shaft and the other was tickling my balls. It looked like she was going to let me cum in her mouth as a reward for making Meredith cum in my mouth.

I was denied again. As soon as my balls pulled up, preparing to ejaculate, Julie removed her mouth from my cock, squeezed the base tightly with her hand and pulled my balls down hard with her other hand. She’d successfully suppressed yet another of my orgasms, this one just 3 seconds before I unloaded.

“NO!” I cried. “Please!” I begged.

“It isn’t your place to tell me what to do with your cock, Slave,” said Julie. I had fun with it and now I’m done playing with it. Are you finished with him, Meredith?”

“Yes. I’m done with him. You can go now, Slave,” said Meredith as she climbed off of my face.”

I stared at the ceiling dumbfounded. I couldn’t believe that they were going to use me like that and then just dismiss me. “But…but… I need to cum SO BAD!” I stammered.

“Then go ahead,” said Julie with a giggle. “I don’t mind. You’ve got a hand. Would you like some lubricant?”

“No! I can’t do that. I promised I wouldn’t do that. Won’t you please help me cum?” I begged again.

“Oh no, Slave!” said Meredith. “We can’t do that! We promised Doctor Beverly that we wouldn’t. We asked her if we could play with you today and she said okay, but only if you promise not to let him cum. What else could we do but agree?”

“But why would Beverly do that to me?” I asked.

“She said she had some big plans for the weekend and that keeping you frustrated until then would make it much more fun,” answered Julie. “She said that bringing you to the edge of orgasm and denying you would train you to be a much better slave. Beverly is very knowledgeable about such things so I just took her word for it. She didn’t tell us any more than that.”

I walked out without saying anything else. I was confused and angry.

I walked home feeling very dejected, frustrated and of course, horny as hell. I took a shower and got dressed. I turned the TV on and sat in a recliner. I fell asleep in just a few minutes. I woke up when I heard someone rapping on my back door. I could see Beverly, wearing the same clothing she’d put on this morning, standing at the glass door. Apparently she’d just gotten home from work. I let her in without speaking. I just didn’t know what to say. Beverly had been the one responsible for me being blissfully happy for a few days and now she was responsible for me being so miserable right now.

She certainly could tell from my expression that I wasn’t very happy. “Look at that pitiful face! Poor baby,” she said as she put her arms around me and hugged me tightly. “I’m so sorry, Joe. Julie and Meredith told me how upset you seemed. I never meant for that to happen. I don’t want to play with your emotions. I love you, Joe.”

That took me by surprise. I took my head off her shoulder so I could look into her eyes. “You love me?” I asked.

“Yes, Joe. I do love you. Does that surprise you?”

“Yes. I have to admit that it does.”

“Don’t you love me, Joe?” asked Beverly.

“Well, I guess I do. It is kind of hard to explain, but I do love you in a way, Beverly.”

“That was hard for you to say and I’m glad it was, Joe. You probably are feeling the same kind of love for me that I feel for you. It isn’t a romantic love like you see in the movies and one normally thinks about between a man and a woman. It’s not like you want to settle down with me and raise kids. It is a different kind of love, isn’t it?”

Damn! That Beverly was smart. She was expressing my feelings better than I could myself. “That’s right. I love you, but kind of like I’d love a sister, except that I lust for you too. I don’t want to make love to my sister, but I think about making love to you all the time, Beverly. This is a new kind of love to me.”

“That’s because this whole group sex, bondage and discipline and sadomasochism thing is new to you, Joe. The love you are feeling for me is very common for a sub to feel for his dom. I’m your guide, your protector, your tormentor, your friend and your lover. We’ve been friends long enough to feel love for each other even if our relationship hadn’t taken this intimate turn. Our dominant-submissive relationship has strengthened this love for each other. I love Erika, Julie and Meredith too. They love me. In time I’m certain you’ll share love with them too. With them now, it is just games and sex.”

“It’s true I feel much closer to you than to the others, Beverly. I figured that was natural since I’ve only known them for a few days. There is an awful lot I don’t know about them outside the game,” I said.

“That’s right, Joe. You have some fun with them but you only know their game personalities. It will take some time to learn who they really are. Julie may be a real dominant bitch when we play, but the real Julie is a kind and caring young woman,” said Beverly. It comforted me that we had our arms around each other as she spoke to me. I had been feeling depressed, but the longer I held Beverly and heard her voice, the better I felt.

“How can she be kind and caring in every way but sexually?” I asked.

“She is kind and caring sexually, Sweetie. She enjoys being dominant, but only with those that really enjoy it. She seemed cruel to you today, but you’ll soon learn that in the long run you will benefit from it. And you do like being dominated, don’t you, Joe?”

“All except the part where I don’t get to cum.”

“You will learn to enjoy that too, Joe. We are going to teach you things that will make you cum harder than you ever have before. In fact, we’ve already taught you some things about yourself and you had incredibly intense orgasms, didn’t you?” Beverly asked with a knowing smile.

“I have to admit it. The answer is yes.”

Beverly continued. “Meredith may seem scatter-brained and immature when you first get to know her, but you’ll soon learn that she is incredibly intelligent. She is quite young and just hasn’t quite learned to organize her thoughts to best use her intellect. She is also a kind-hearted girl that will try to help anyone anytime. This has gotten her in trouble before. She takes in strays, which is not so dangerous when it is a cat or dog, but risky when it is a strange person. Now that we are her pseudo-family we’ve put a stop to her taking in stray humans. She is like my little sister and I protect her, as do Julie and Erika. What I’m doing is taking a long road to showing you that our roles outside the bedroom and the basement are different than they are in the real world. Am I making sense, Joe?”

“You are. I’m also feeling less depressed just by having you here, Beverly. Thank you for coming over.”

“You’re welcome, Joe. Someday I may expect you to come over and comfort me. We all help each other out. The five of us are like family, Joe. You are new and I know you don’t feel like part of the family yet, but you will. I know you are very submissive sexually, but that is a small part of you. In the real world you are aggressive enough to start and run a successful business in a highly competitive field. The real Joe is smart, personable, street-wise except when it comes to those snotty models,” she added with a wink, “tenacious when you need to be and definitely a real asset to our family.”

“Gee, thanks Beverly. You sure know how to flatter a guy.” For the first time since she arrived, I smiled. I pulled her close to me again and gave her a firm hug. Her arms tightened around me in return. “Tell me about Erika. What is the real Erika like?”

“Well you’ve seen Erika. She is so beautiful that the rest of us sometimes feel inadequate around her,” said Beverly.

“Well none of you should. You are all beautiful in your own way. I’m still surprised that four such beautiful women would want me,” I replied. “I know I slept with a few models, but they always had some ulterior motive.”

“Well we don’t have any ulterior motives, Joe. We want you because you are you. I’d wanted you for some time. The fact that you have a larger than average penis that hardens up as quickly as a 16 year old boy’s when he sneaks a peek into the girls locker room, is just a bonus.” Beverly reached down with both hands and squeezed my butt. “You have cute buns too!” Beverly laughed and I joined her. “Can we go sit down, Joe? I’ve been on my feet all day.”

“Sure! I’m sorry I didn’t ask you to. Can I get you something to drink?”

“A diet soda would be lovely.”

“Coming right up.” I poured two diet Pepsis over ice and brought them to the couch and handed one to Beverly. Then I sat down beside her with my own. “So tell me something about Erika except that she is beautiful. I may not be as intelligent as Meredith, but I’d figured out that she was beautiful all by myself.” I was really starting to relax. There wasn’t the sexual tension that I had been feeling for the last several days, just the comfort of having my friend visiting me when I was feeling down.

“Erika is articulate, intelligent, persuasive, bubbly, friendly, honest, reliable, and generous on the outside but after you’ve known her for a while you’ll see the REAL Erika. The Erika on the inside,” said Beverly with a hint of mystery in her voice.

“That sounds interesting. Please go on,” I said.

“Well, if you’re sure you can handle the truth, I’ll tell you about the REAL Erika.”

“Yes. I want to know the truth,” I replied.

“Okay. The real Erika is articulate, intelligent, persuasive, bubbly, friendly, honest, reliable, and generous. She is disgusting! That gorgeous face, incredible figure and she’s a regular girl scout to boot! I’m so jealous I could claw her eyes out. Too bad I love her so much. I guess I’ll just have to put up with her.” Beverly and I both laughed. “Why don’t you lay down and relax, Joe. Put your head in my lap. I’ll rub some of that tension out of your forehead.”

I laid down and put the back of my head on Beverly’s lap. She started gently massaging the sides of my forehead. It felt great. I didn’t realize that I was so tense there. It was bad enough for Beverly to see it. She spoke to me as she gave me a facial massage.

“The really fun thing about Erika is that she will occasionally say something that will just make your jaw drop! The next thing you want to do is laugh out loud. Outside of playtime, she usually speaks so properly and eloquently. Then all of the sudden she stuns you with a verbal bomb. I hope you’ll spend some time alone with Erika and the others. You won’t get to know them unless you have more than a sexual relationship with them,” advised Beverly.

“I’d like to. All of them seem like they’d be pleasant company. What should I do? Ask them out on a date?” I asked.

“That would be a good idea. They may go out with another man from time to time, but those men don’t have a chance of going to bed with them because of our commandments. You do have a chance, but you shouldn’t take it for granted. You’ll have to act like a gentleman and charm them into bed most likely. It will be just like dating one of those models except you don’t have to worry about any of our group mistreating you emotionally.”

“Actually, dating sounds like fun. It’s nice to know I have four beautiful women that I can ask out without them getting jealous of the each other.” I considered again how lucky I was.

“There are some things I should have told you, Joe. Some of the things I kept from you are why you were feeling so down before. I’m really sorry about that. I didn’t read you perfectly and I made a mistake. Will you forgive me?” she asked.

“I forgave you when you first hugged me. I would like an explanation though.”

“We’ve all had bad experiences with dominant men. That is why we were determined to find a man that could be a submissive at all times when we played the game. You are that man, Joe. We feel very fortunate to find you. You are literally one in a million. You are completely submissive sexually but a normal, or should I say exceptional, man in all other respects.”

My eyes were closed and I felt the tension of my entire body draining out of my forehead. Beverly was working magic with her soothing voice and soft touch.

“This teasing and denial is for a good reason, Joe. In fact there are several good reasons. I’m not completely convinced that I went about this in completely the wrong way, but it hurt you emotionally and I’m sure I could have done better. Well, that’s water under the bridge. I can’t turn back time. Even Cher can’t do that.” Beverly showed a sense of humor even when discussing serious matters. It helped to relax me even more.

Beverly continued, “Although you’ve only shown a submissive sexual side so far, I want to make sure to keep you that way. By controlling your orgasms, it reinforces my dominance and your submission. I want you to be submissive to all of us. That is why Erika teased you on Sunday night and I encouraged Julie and Meredith to tease you today. We will control your orgasms and as long as we do, you will naturally feel submissive to us.”

“What Julie and Meredith did today was beyond teasing. It was more like torture. How did you know that Erika teased me?” I asked.

“I told Erika she should tease and deny you at every opportunity. Going to your house to use the shower was a perfect opportunity. I was sure Erika wouldn’t miss it. As far as the treatment you received from Julie and Meredith, don’t blame them, blame me. I told them that if they got the opportunity they should tease you unmercifully and bring you to the edge of orgasm as many times as possible. They were more successful than I thought they’d be. I underestimated them. Apparently they gave you a severe case of blue balls. You left, angry, from the basement right? In the basement the girls were still acting. They were playing the game and you took them seriously.”

Beverly was right. When the girls had discarded me so casually, we were still in the basement and they were playing the game. I stepped out of character and left mad. “They sure did give me blue-balls. They had me on the edge all afternoon and I couldn’t believe it when they told me I wasn’t going to be allowed to cum,” I said. “I should have stayed. I probably would have felt better if I’d talked to them after the game.”

“Well, I have another confession to make, Joe. Your testicle examinations to make sure you kept your word and didn’t ejaculate? That is not their only purpose. I could thoroughly check your testicles in 30 seconds. The reason it takes so long is that I’m trying to get you aroused so I can sexually frustrate you,” she confessed.

“I figured that out, Beverly. But why do you want me so frustrated?” I asked.

“To make you more pliant, more submissive, Joe. Depriving you of an orgasm is only effective if you really want an orgasm. I’m insuring that you think of ejaculating a great deal.”

“Well, it certainly worked. I want to cum so bad you wouldn’t believe it,” I said.

“Oh, I think I’d believe it Joe,” said Beverly. “The important part is that you don’t want that orgasm bad enough to break your word to me. Are you feeling up to your testicle exam now? If not, we can skip it tonight. I don’t want to upset you any more.”

“I can take it, Beverly. You ARE going to tease me again, aren’t you?” I asked.

“If you don’t mind, Joe. I won’t bring you to orgasm, but I’ll skip the teasing if you really want me too.”

“I want to make you happy, Beverly. If teasing me is what you want, then tease me. I can’t say I don’t enjoy it. I just don’t like the frustration of not cumming.”

Beverly reached down and started unbuckling my belt. “Just stay there, Joe. We’ll work your pants down your hips and do the examination a little differently tonight. She unbuttoned my jeans, pulled down the fly and helped push them down while I wriggled. My erection popped out. I hadn’t been erect since she got here. That didn’t happen until she started undressing me.

Beverly gently massaged my sore testicles. “They feel swollen Joe. Part of that is all the teasing you’ve been getting, but I think the girls were a little too rough on you today too. Are they tender?” she asked.

“They are always tender, but today they are sore. What you are doing does make them feel better though.” I responded.

“On a scale of one to ten, how sore are they?” asked Beverly. I wasn’t sure if she was asking as a dominatrix or a doctor.

“If a 10 was being kicked in the balls by a mule, I’d have to say that they were only a three when you first touched them and now they are only a two.”

“I’m going to stroke your penis now, Joe. If you can’t stand it just say so. I’ll stop.” Beverly gently stroked my steel hard cock with one hand while she ran the other hand through my hair. She brought me close to orgasm, which was surprisingly easy to do in my hyper-aroused state. When my dick started to throb, she would simply move her hand down to caress my balls. This effectively denied my chance to have an orgasm.

As she teased me, she spoke. “There is another reason for all this teasing, Joe, and I want you to know that you’ll be rewarded for putting up with it in the long run. I want to take you to my club this Saturday night and show you off. There will be a lot of doms that will be green with envy when they see my new boy toy. The longer you’ve been teased and denied, the more easily you’ll get aroused. When they see that I can get you hard just by whispering in your ear, they’ll be even more jealous! I can hardly wait! Just hold out and let us tease you for a couple of more days. This weekend I’ll make you cum until you run dry. I promise!”

“I will, Beverly. Tease me as much as you want. I can’t guarantee I won’t cum if you push me too far, but I won’t masturbate to orgasm,” I said.