Doctor's Orders Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Suck my titties, Joe,” said Meredith as she moved higher. She put a nipple in my mouth and I played with it for a few minutes before she replaced it with the other one. She had pink nipples, not puffy like Beverly’s, but I wasn’t about to complain.

She moved back and kissed me again. “That was great, Joe,” she said while looking deeply into my eyes with her brown ‘bedroom’ eyes. They weren’t large wide eyes, like Erika’s, but narrower and still very lovely. In the modeling and photography business we called them ‘bedroom eyes’. They were sexy and some clients preferred them.

Meredith kissed me one more time and said, “I want that big dick in me, Joe, but I’ll need to be real wet to get it in without hurting. I need you to get me wet.” She turned around and settled into a sixty-nine position. She licked my cock, as I licked her lovely hairless slit. Meredith was getting me wet while I got her wet. When we were both dripping she turned around and straddled my hips. She struggled a bit to find just the right position and was having some difficulty. Beverly quickly solved that by grasping my erection and guiding the head into Meredith’s willing pussy.

Meredith closed her eyes and moaned softly. She slowly inched back onto my hard rod until it was fully inside. She gasped as she raised up the entire length very slowly the paused when only the head was inside her. She inched down again, this time just slight faster, and then back up and paused again. She repeated the process over and over, each time just a bit faster. She eventually reached a rhythm she liked and kept a steady pace.

“Someone raise the head of the bed, please,” she said. Erika grabbed the remote and started cranking it up. When it was where Meredith wanted it, she said, “Thanks. That’s good. Now suck my titties, Joe.”

Two things happened when the bed was raised. One was that it put my face in an excellent position to use my mouth on Meredith’s sexy boobs. The other was that it considerably relaxed the tension on the latex band that was restraining my balls. Beverly was not sure that the leather stretcher alone was enough to prevent my orgasm. I was pretty sure it wasn’t. I wasn’t going to complain that I was going to get a good chance to cum before the timer was at zero. I said nothing and buried my face in Meredith’s gorgeous mounds. I could feel my rigid staff sliding in and out of Meredith and I could feel the semen starting to boil as it prepared to launch from my body into Meredith’s tight hole.

I moaned into her tits. I was going to finally cum! Thank, God!

Suddenly, I felt my balls being pulled firmly downward. I couldn’t believe that they’d done it to me again. Right at the moment of an intense climax, they stopped me. I groaned loudly. My balls felt like there was liquid boiling inside them.

“Sorry, Joe,” said Beverly. “It isn’t time yet. Besides, you don’t want to go soft before Meredith cums, do you? Beverly was pulling on the latex tube and smiling. She loved torturing me. She had Julie pull down on my sac while Beverly retied the tube to keep the pressure on.

Tears were running from my eyes. The frustration was causing anguish that I couldn’t believe. I’d agreed to let them tease me but I had no idea how good they were at teasing. I was like an eight-year-old little league player trying to play against a major league baseball team by myself. They had complete control of me and I knew it. Although I could leave if I wanted to, their sweet torture was irresistible to me and THEY KNEW IT. I couldn’t believe how they’d achieved total control of me in such a short time. Beverly was truly a genius at being a dominatrix. She’d been planning this for months, if not years. She befriended me and studied me for a long time. She knew exactly what I’d do. I was hers and I couldn’t do anything about it because I needed to be hers.

Meredith continued to ride me and I tried to thrust my hips, but the pain in my stretched nuts was more than I could bear. I just sat there sucking her nipples and let her do what she wanted. Eventually she started moaning and riding a little faster. “Bite my nipples. Good. Harder now. Harder. That’s good. Now the other one. Keep biting. Oh. I’m cumming!”

Meredith bucked up and down and kept saying “Oh! Oh! Oh!” in a high pitched little girl kind of voice. She wasn’t a screamer or a moaner when she came, she was a squealer. The sound of her climaxing was incredibly erotic. There was nothing I would rather do than join her with a simultaneous climax, but it wasn’t going to happen. I just had to enjoy her pleasure vicariously.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me again while still impaled on my tender rod. “That was great, Joe. I’d like to experiment with dominating you again.”

“Ride again if you want to, Meredith. We all enjoyed watching you have such a good time,” said Beverly. I could see the three naked women all standing there with big smiles on their faces. Well, Beverly wasn’t technically naked. She still had on that half bra, garter belt and stockings. It didn’t keep me from seeing what a terrific body she had. Firm tits, probably a C cup, with puffy pink nipples, my favorite kind. No extra fat on her body. She was just an extremely well preserved and fit looking 36-year-old woman. I was paying more attention to her than the others because in all this time, she is the only one I whose pussy I hadn’t touched. It looked inviting. I was wondering why she hadn’t taken an opportunity to use me when Meredith started riding me again.

I started kissing, licking and sucking on her breasts before she told me too. Her large pink nipples were like rocks. She kept her arms around my neck this time, pulling my face securely into her breasts. I don’t know how long it was until she had another orgasm. I sensed it coming and bit her nipple pretty hard. I swabbed the end of it with my tongue while it was trapped between my teeth. She seemed to like that a lot and climaxed with even more enthusiasm than the first time.

“That was wonderful. Can I have him, Doctor? I want to do that every day!”

“Sorry, Meredith. You have to share him with us. Don’t be selfish,” she replied with a wink and a smile.

“I’ve got some good news for you, Joe. The timer has counted down to zero. Would you like to cum now?”

“Oh yes, Doctor!” I spouted.

Beverly removed the ball stretcher. “I guess we don’t need this now. The next time your balls pull up, you are going to cum and cum hard. Here is what we are going to do, Joe. I’m going to set the timer for 10 minutes. Then we’ll start stimulating you. If you cum before the ten minutes is up, that’s okay, but we’ll tease you at least another hour before we let you cum again. If you last the 10 minutes, we’ll get you off then and then again with no teasing. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Doctor. I’ll try not to cum for 10 minutes, but I don’t know if I can do it,” I replied.

“Well all you can do is try, Joe. Maybe you’d like to do this instead. We’ll try to get you off for 20 minutes and you resist. But if you opt for 20 minutes, we’ll stop stimulating your penis any time you ask us to, but only for 15 seconds. Once we start again, we won’t stop unless it has been 2 or more minutes since your last 15 second break. That way it will only be a test of your will power. I know you want to cum awful bad and it will be hard to tell us to stop when you are so close. So what will it be, Joe? 10 minutes and you get no choice of how we stimulate you or 20 minutes and we stop whenever you tell us to?”

“I know I can’t last 10 minutes. I’ll go for the 20.”

“A wise decision, Joe. I know you in some ways better than you know yourself. You wouldn’t last 3 minutes. You might make 2 minutes. We’ll see. I really want to torture you for another hour, so I’m going to try real hard to make you cum.”

“Girls, lets take 5 minutes and get cleaned up and then clean Joe up. He is pretty wet. Do you need to urinate, Joe?”

Erika, Julie and Meredith all left the room.

“I do, Doctor”, I replied. I didn’t have to until she mentioned it but now I felt an urgent need.

“I’m not going to untie you, so I’ll get you a urinal. It is going to make a terrible mess if you try to urinate with an erection, so see what you can do about getting rid of it.” Beverly walked across the room to get the urinal. I tried to think of something else to get my erection down, but I didn’t have the willpower to not look at Beverly’s fine firm ass as she walked away. Her ass, shaped like and upside down heart and framed by the white lace garter belt, looked exceptionally nice. When she returned I was still fully erect.

“You are disobeying me again, Joe. I told you to get rid of the erection. Oh well. A man’s mind doesn’t control his penis. In fact the opposite is true so I’ll have to get rid of it for you.”

I couldn’t imagine how she could do that, especially when she was nearly naked. She walked upstairs and returned in less than a minute. She was holding a small bag of ice.

“This should do it,” she giggled as she wrapped it around my erection.

She was right. Less than a minute later I was flaccid. She then held my penis in the urinal and I relieved myself. It was starting to inflate again, but we succeeded in not getting urine in the bed. The other three women returned as Beverly was disposing of the urinal. They soaked three washcloths with warm water and wiped me down. They paid special attention to my genitals, as usual. I was half erect when they finished.

Beverly returned. “Okay, it is time to start the competition. I’m laying 3 to 1 odds that Joe doesn’t last the 20 minutes. I’d lay 4 to 1, but I’m not participating. I’ll just be the timekeeper. The clock is set. Now girls, I want you to your very best to make him cum. If you let me down, you’ll have to answer to me later. Are you all ready?”

“Just one moment, Doctor,” said Julie. Julie adjusted the hospital bed to a flat position again. This made it easier for 3 of them to work on me at once and also stretched my arms and legs tighter so I had less ability to squirm.

“Okay. Begin!”

Beverly took a position at the head of the bed and rested one of her breast in my hand. I couldn’t resist fondling and squeezing it. That alone made my cock start to harden. Meredith dropped to her knees and took my cock in her hand. She put the head in her mouth and sucked heartily. Erika approached from the foot of the bed and attacked my scrotum with her mouth. She kissed it, the licked it, then started sucking on my balls. Meredith had me fully erect in no time as her hand pumped energetically up and down on my sore shaft. Julie straddled my chest and put her lovely tits in my face. I closed my eye and kept my mouth shut. I really didn’t want to lose this contest. Cumming was something I really wanted to do, but if I did, they’d tease me at least another hour afterward.

“Stop!” I shouted, but they didn’t stop.

“Sorry, Joe, it hasn’t been 2 minutes yet. Keep going girls I think you’ve got him,” said Beverly.

“Then stop at 2 minutes!” I begged.

Julie had no mercy. She was pushing a nipple in my mouth as I spoke.

“Okay, Joe. I’ll call time at 2 minutes if you last that long,” said Beverly.

Another 30 seconds passed.

“Meredith, stop,” ordered Beverly.

Meredith did stop, but Julie and Erika continued.

“Stop! Stop!” I shouted.

“Meredith did stop, Joe. I said we’d stop stimulating your penis when you told us to. Erika and Julie aren’t touching your penis,” chuckled Beverly.

She did it to me again. The deck was already stacked against me, but I didn’t know that Erika would be licking my balls and Julie would have her tits in my face during my 15-second break. Their constant attention would keep me rock hard until Meredith got her chance to go back to work on my throbbing erection.

With my cock staying rock hard as I expected, Julie started changing her position to try a different strategy. Meredith, temporarily unable to touch my cock was running her hands all around my newly shaved pubic area.

“Five, four, three, two, one, go.” Beverly gave them a countdown so not a second was wasted. She really wanted me to lose this game so she would have another excuse to tease me unmercifully.

Meredith didn’t grab my cock as I expected. Erika did. She sucked even more intensely than Meredith had. Julie adjusted her position so that she was straddling my face and rubbing her pussy on my nose and mouth. Meredith had my balls in her left hand and my nipple in her right. She was pretty rough on the nipple, but very gently massaging my sore nuts. They were sore, and so was my abused cock, but it sure did feel good.

Julie was fingering herself and juices were flowing. The scent was extremely alluring. I wanted to lick her, but I knew that would make me cum faster. I was at the edge again anyway.

“Stop!”

“Not yet, Joe,” answered Beverly. “Why don’t you just shoot your big load and get it over with? You can’t win. Why torture yourself?”

A few seconds later Beverly said stop and Erika released my penis. Meredith started orally assaulting my smooth scrotum and I heard someone running across the room. Since Meredith’s tongue was on my sac, Julie’s pussy was on my mouth, and Beverly’s breast was in my hand, it had to be Erika. I heard a drawer open and then Erika running back to me. I then heard a strange sound and opened my eyes. I saw nothing but Julie’s, pussy, flat stomach, round tits and pretty face with her pretty blue eyes looking at me. She was smiling wickedly.

“Three, two, one, begin.”

Something cold hit my penis. Then Erika’s hand was gliding up and down rapidly. She’d put KY jelly on me. A lot of it too, since I could feel it running down my scrotum too. Meredith abruptly stopped licking my balls and switched to manual stimulation. Erika quickly impaled herself with my cock and bounced up and down on me like a demon possessed. It only took seconds for the KY to warm up to Erika’s vaginal temperature, which was very hot indeed. Meredith was rubbing the KY all over my scrotum. Her fingers, gliding across my scrotum in the KY, felt like tongues.

I counted my breaths. I tried desperately to think of something else besides these beautiful women and what they were doing to me. I felt the sperm building up in my balls. I didn’t think I would last to stop them again, but I did.

They tried a different strategy after each break, but I was actually getting better at controlling my urge to cum. It was not easy by any means, but to my surprise and certainly to the women’s surprise, I made it through several more two-minute rounds.

We were at a point where Meredith was again sucking my cock, Julie was now licking my balls, Erika was rubbing her delicious pussy in my face, and Beverly had shifted her position and now had one her breasts laying on each of my hands.

“Stop!” I shouted again.

“Not this time, Joe” said Beverly.

“Then stop at two minutes!”

“It’s already been two minutes. They aren’t stopping this time. I’m in charge here and that is what I decided. You just have to hold off and try not to cum. You already know the consequences if you do.”

“But, but…”

“But nothing. I’m in charge and we aren’t stopping. Now hold off your orgasm or face the consequences.”

“I can’t!”

“Too bad for you then. I’d hold it back if I were you, Joe. Can you take another hour of teasing today?”

“Oh God! No! I can’t stand it!”

“Hold it back, Joe. Don’t cum!”

“I’m trying! I can’t do it!” I felt my balls pulling up against my body. My cock swelled in Meredith’s mouth. My orgasm was inevitable.

“It’s been 21 minutes. Enjoy your orgasm, Joe. You earned it and more.”

An incredible rush of relief flooded over me. I closed my hands on Beverly’s tits and kneaded them. I opened my mouth and inserted my tongue into Erika’s very wet pussy. I was still holding back my orgasm, even though I didn’t need to.

Beverly said, “Cum for me my boy toy. Fill Meredith’s mouth with your hot cum.”

That did it. I exploded in orgasm. Meredith sucked me through the dozen or so orgasmic spasms I had. She was swallowing what she could, but there was so much semen that some leaked from her mouth. Julie continued licking my scrotum through the entire wonderful climax. As my cock slowly softened, Meredith kept sucking until I was sure she sucked me dry.

My entire body relaxed. Erika turned around, still straddling my face, and was licking spare bits of semen from my hairless pubic area. Meredith had my flaccid penis in her mouth and was just playing with it with her tongue. Julie was licking up the semen that leaked down on to my balls.

Once they cleaned me with their tongues, they cleaned me with warm washcloths again. I was on the verge of falling asleep.

“You can’t go to sleep just yet, my boy,” said Beverly. “I promised you an extra orgasm without teasing if you lasted the 20 minutes. You earned it and now you are going to get it.”

“I don’t think I can, Doctor,” I replied.

“Again you think you know better than the doctor. You are wrong, Joe. Any one of these girls can get you up and have you cumming again in 10 minutes. Do you want to bet?”

“No, Doctor. I believe you.”

“Remove his restraints, girls. We’ll let him use his hands for this one. We aren’t going to deny him his orgasm this time, so we don’t need him tied down.”

The three women quickly removed my restraints. It felt good to have use of my arms again.

“Let’s see. Meredith had three orgasms. Julie had three and Erika only had one. Would you like another opportunity, Erika?” asked Beverly.

“Certainly, Doctor,” she replied cheerfully.

“I can’t guarantee you’ll have an orgasm, Erika. We aren’t controlling his orgasm this time, so he may cum before you,” said Beverly.

“I’ll see that she does cum first, Doctor,” I said.

“Bravely spoken, Joe. We’ll see. I’m taking that as a promise and if you break your promise, I’ll punish you for it. I’d better see Erika cum first.”

I faced Erika. “If you’ll allow me to make a suggestion, let’s start with a sixty-nine position and we won’t go any further until you cum. You can control my orgasm pretty well orally. You’ll know if I’m getting close and you can back off.”

“Sounds like a plan to me, Joe,” she responded.

Erika climbed on the bed and we began. She took my penis tenderly into her mouth and gently licked and sucked. I had my tongue inside of Erika quickly. She had one of the most beautiful vulvas I’d ever seen and I just loved licking it. The outer lips were plump and inviting and of course perfectly smooth and hairless. Beverly had said something about laser hair removal. I wondered if they’d all had that done. I’d made love to shaved women before, but they were rarely as smooth as these women even immediately after they shaved.

Erika was enjoying this. Beverly had said that Erika didn’t care if she were the sub or the dom. In this situation she was neither. It didn’t take long until she was moaning. The moaning felt good on my semi-erect member, making it rise to full erection. I couldn’t see much of Erika in the position we were in, only her nice rounded ass. It was a most pleasant sight. I could feel what was going on inside her with my tongue. I licked her inner folds and occasionally darted my tongue up to her clitoris to see how aroused she was. Her juices were definitely flowing. Eventually I touched explored and found that her clitoris was erect and protruding through its protective hood. I touched it lightly and got a moan of pleasure in return. I touched several more times, each time a little harder, until I knew what pressure she liked best. I then concentrated on one thing. Providing the exact stimulation to her clitoris that would get her off.

She seemed to prefer the flat top of my tongue to the tip, so that is what she got. I licked her hard little clit hard and fast with the top of my tongue. I knew it was the right thing to do because she pressed her sex against my mouth harder. I was sure I could get her off soon. I did it before without the use of my hands. Now I used my hands to spread her outer labia. This didn’t seem to make much difference to her so I moved my hands to her marvelous round ass and starting squeezing it. She moaned her pleasure so I continued.

1...56789...19