Dream Lover Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Assuming I remember any of this after I wake up," she said after a moment of thought, "I promise I will think about it a little bit more pragmatically."

"Good because there's nothing sexier than pragmatism" I replied, "but let's go get a shower before you wake up."

We both got up and my attention was once again drawn to her bouncing, swinging tits, which I don't believe she failed to notice. I'd made sure that, even if it wasn't accurate, our hotel room had a big enough walk-in shower for the two of us to enjoy together. We both stepped into the enclosure and, while I pulled the glass door closed, she turned on the water and got the temperature adjusted. She let it run over her then turned to face me as she wet her back while I ogled her naked body once again and felt the blood returning to my spent cock. Once she was thoroughly wet, we traded spots and, as I was wetting myself down, she grabbed a small bottle of body wash. She poured us each a handful and, as I started to lather her big, luscious titties, she went to work on my cock and balls, waking my slumbering member even further.

We did eventually move on and lather up the rest of each other's bodies but my cock was well on the road to recovery and I suspected that her pussy was as wet on the inside as it was on the outside. When I dropped down to run my soapy hands up and down her smooth legs, my face was right at pussy-level so, after gazing at the smooth skin, I leaned in and ran my tongue along her slit. She let out a moan which only further encouraged me but, since my hands were still soapy, I didn't slip a finger into her; instead, I started to lather up her ass cheeks while licking her pussy. She started humping my face so I went from running my tongue along her slit to licking and sucking her clit, which had her moaning even louder and longer. Since her ass cheeks were thoroughly soapy by this point, I began to spread the lather between her cheeks and, since there was so much lubrication as a result, I went ahead and slipped a finger into her asshole.

Immediately, she let out a cry and started shaking like crazy. I continued to lick and suck her clit while sliding my finger in and out of her asshole as she experienced yet another long and intensely pleasurable orgasm. When she finished cumming, I slipped my finger out of her asshole and stood, running my soapy hands over her tits again while she kissed me. She reached down to confirm that my cock was fully rigid as we made out and, apparently satisfied, made a request.

"How about if you slip this into my ass now?" she asked as she stroked it.

"I would love nothing more," I replied so we got a bit more of the body wash and she thoroughly lathered my cock while I spread some between her ass cheeks. She turned and braced herself against the wall as I guided my cock toward her asshole then eased it inside. She started moaning when I first penetrated her but cried out when she started cumming as I eased it further in. Once I was fully embedded, I just held it there until she'd finished cumming then started to slowly fuck her ass. It was so snug that the pleasure was intense and I knew I'd be blowing my load deep into her before long. I got a good, steady rhythm going then slipped my hands up from her waist to cup her soapy tits. I don't know if feeling the soft, smooth flesh of her tits in my hands again made my cock a little harder but it seemed like it was just a moment later that she started cumming again.

I was briefly concerned that her legs might give out but she hung in there and I continued to fuck her ass while fondling her tits. This time when she finished cumming, she started pushing back against my incoming thrusts and actually set a bit faster pace. Between that and all of the fondling and stroking that had led up to this, I could feel my orgasm building up fairly quickly. I had no issue with a quick and highly pleasurable orgasm because that was much better than a wipeout in the shower, even if this was a "dream." I'm sure as I was getting closer to cumming that my cock did swell even more so it didn't surprise me when she had another orgasm before I was quite there. She stopped pushing back as she was riding it out so I released her tits and straightened up, taking her by the waist again and setting the pace myself. Each time my hips tapped against her ass, it jiggled just as it had when I'd been fucking her pussy from behind.

I was watching the jiggling of her ass intently right up until I exploded into her with a grunt. I continued to thrust with each spurt, pulling her back as I pushed into her. Even once I was spent, I continued to push into her until my cock softened too much and I had to slip it free of her tight anal confines. I let out a big sigh as she straightened up and turned toward me then we made out a bit more.

"I never would have been willing try that in real life," she said as we were rinsing off all of the suds, "but since this dream just continues to go on, I figured I might as well make the most of it."

"Well I certainly appreciate that," I replied, "and I hope this isn't the only time I'll be featured in one of your sex dreams."

"I wish I knew how to control that," she said, "because this has been phenomenal."

"I think all you have to do is start by sending me risqué photos, followed by topless photos, followed by naked photos," I suggested, "then just move on to videos of you undressing, showering and masturbating and that should do it."

"Okay, I'll give it a shot," she said, laughing at my tenacity. I was there in the shower with her, naked, having just cum in her ass and I was still angling for photos in real life.

Once we'd finished rinsing and had dried ourselves off, we decided to head back into the parks again. I'd realized that, since this wasn't the real Disneyland and I had some control over the narrative, we should be able to do more than just manually or orally pleasure each other in the darkness. We went back to the rides where she'd successfully blown me and she would sit on my lap and ride my cock instead. Since that went so well, I had an idea to request our own vehicle on some other rides and we fucked on those, as well. It was particularly satisfying to sit in the back seat on Radiator Springs Racers and have Lea Ann ride my cock through both the slow and fast parts of the ride. In the end, by the time I took her back to her bed and returned to my recliner at home, I was more than satisfied with the way that day and that "dream" had turned out. It seemed like things continued to just get better and better.

12