Finding an OF Girl in the Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking back into the room he wasn't surprised to find them on the couch making out with each other. He knew that Valorie really wanted a bdsm experience and he was going to give her a light but intense one today. He let the girls continue for a few moments, watching them but also pulling the toys for the fun times out of his bag and wiping them down, placing them on the seat at the edge of the bed, he pulled out beneath the mattress, tied down straps and fixed them in place. The bucket of ice was placed near the bed and he also went and got a few towels and called down to ask for 3 more just in case they were needed.

Walking back out into the living room area and pulling a speaker out of his bag and grabbing his phone, finding a sexy play list and turning it on softly. He waited until the extra towels had been delivered and then locked the door and came back into the room and sat down on the couch, with the music playing he addressed both ladies.

"Valorie and Lucy, you both agreed to today, and are aware you can leave at any time if you utter the safeword. Is that correct?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir," they both replied eagerly.

"I'd like you to stand up and dance a little before stripping for me," he instructed.

They smiled and nodded and in time with the music, "Feel Invincible" by Skillet, started bumping and grinding together and stripping for him, neither lady feeling extremely shy right now. More excited by the man and situation that they found themselves in and anticipating what was coming up. Valorie stepped up right in front of him and lifted her shirt slowly, trapping it beneath her bountiful breasts before leaning back and sticking them out even more, the way he had seen her do almost daily for the last few years on a screen and then she flipped them out. Giggling and shaking let her big tits bounce for his viewing pleasure. She could see in his eyes he wanted to touch them but he was patient.

Once both were doing just panties Lucy knelt down behind in front of Valorie as she spun her around facing her ass towards Chad and slowly peeled them down as he watched intently. They then swapped places and as Lucy's panties hit the floor Valorie swatted her bubble butt playfully.

"Now ladies, come remove my clothes," they stepped to him each taking a side of his shirt and pulling up and then Valorie knelt down in front of him as Lucy pushed her breast against his back and grabbed his pants and tugged them down, as soon as his cock bounced up, free of its confines, Valorie captured his cock in her mouth and bobbed her head a few times. Lucy reached around and stroked his cock as Valorie's lips followed her hands, he gave a moan and told them both what good girls they were.

Valorie purred and grabbed Lucy's hand and pulled her around and down to join her. They pushed Chad back onto the couch and each took a side and ran their lips up and down his shaft. Looking up after a kiss over the head of his cock, Valorie asked what he desired next.

"Oh, this is just the beginning dear, you're going to both make me cum and then you and I will show Lucy a little attention before I really go to work on you."

The submissive nature of Valorie leapt inside her, she couldn't deny the fact that he was saving her for last both disappointed her and excited her, she had expected to be the first plaything today, as most guys had always gone straight for her and her big tits once they started growing. She wasn't used to being denied immediate gratification when she wanted it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________Both ladies eagerly alternated between sucking on his cock, and licking and sucking on his balls. Stroking him while taking him deep in their hungry little mouths. The attention craving, they each were trying to outdo the other in his eyes. Lucy pulled back for a moment and looked up at Chad, "Sir, can I go down on Val while she pleases you?" she asked, knowing how turned on her friend got when she was in her happy place with a cock in her mouth.

"Good girl for asking Lucy, yes, you may go down her while she's busy with my cock, but you are to both share my cum when I fill her mouth."

Lucy slid back and got behind Valorie and leaned in running her tongue first around Valore's tight little backdoor opening. She ran her fingers up splitting the girl's soaked little pussy lips, gently strumming her fingers in and finding Valorie's clit, before thrusting two fingers in her tight little hole and slipping them in and out a few times. Kneeling behind Val and spreading her cheeks wide, she buried her tongue in that delicious opening and lapped at the juices. Lucy wasn't sure Val had ever been this wet before but it was all she could do to keep up as she fluttered her tongue over the swollen clit below and continued to devour her friend.

Glancing up, she now knew why Valorie was so wet, Chad had her head in his hands and was fucking Val's pretty mouth fast and hard. He let go with one hand still wrapped in her ponytail and she watched as he felt and teased each swollen nipple and tugged them gently teasing her. She could hear the audible glucks and gasps as Chad used her mouth and while Val was still learning, she knew that her roommate was going to enter some subspace during the day.

"Oh fuck, such a good girl worshipping my cock, I'm going to cum any second Valorie! Don't you dare swallow, I want you to share with Lucy!"

Valorie, barely heard his commands, she didn't even know what to focus on at this point, the sensation of fingers and tongue in her pussy by Lucy, her sensitive nipples being tugged, rubbed and teased, or the big throbbing cock in her mouth threatening to explode at any instant. All she heard was the word swallow and that was about it.

As his cock throbbed and shot in her mouth, she quickly swallowed the first two shots and savored the taste on her tongue before his cock was abruptly popped free, she frowned at him and pouted as he gave his cock a few more times shooting on her bottom lip and chest. Lucy quickly pushed Valorie back onto the floor and licked up the cum that had landed on her as fast as she could before kissing her and sharing that cum.

Chad gave her a moment, glancing around the room, he hadn't noticed these two vixens had set their phones in optimal places to catch video of what was going on. He made a mental note to get videos from both of them so there'd be multiple angles. Glancing down at Valorie, he could tell he could see both the pleasure and the leering grin he had. "Young lady, you swallowed the first two shots, you would have swallowed every drop of cum if I hadn't pulled you off my cock. I think we'll switch up the format a bit, you might need some punishing first."

Valorie's tummy immediately had butterflies and she had no idea what punishment might be coming, she knew she was safe from harm with Lucy with her, but she was excited and unsure of what he had planned. She was eager to see what he had planned and decided unless there was severe pain or something harmful, she wasn't going to utter her safeword at all.

"Lucy, let's get her up and bent over the couch."

"Yes, Sir!" Lucy nodded with an evil grin, she was equally excited knowing that she was usually the one that punished Valorie to any degree, her fwb just didn't always cut it even though he tried. There was this mysterious allure of knowing Chad had a plan to discipline Valorie and she wanted to see him at work and how detailed he might be.

They got Val up and before they could put her over the couch Chad sat her down first and ordered her to put her hands behind her back, he took the book out of his bag and showed her what he was going to do. A nice intricate little looping of rope around her wrists, up to her torso and around her breasts, that would force her chest up and out as well as keeping her movements restricted. She giggled with nervous tension and nodded putting her hands behind her back she waited. As he began working with the ropes he spoke to Lucy, "Get the ice and I want you to make sure you rub each nipple for about a minute a piece twice, switching sides back and forth. After the first round I want you to spend a minute with the ice on her clit, and then back up, after the second minute on each nipple back to her clit. Do you understand Lucy?"

Lucy confirmed her order and then jumped up to get the ice and darted back, thrilled with the task before her. As Chad finished the loops, she was putting the second minute of ice on Valorie's clit. Lucy wondered what he was going to do next, she had a few ideas of what she would do to Val and hoped he was thinking the same things. Chad stood in front of Val and admired his work, grabbing what had become a harness in the front and he pulled her lithe little body up. "Now, my playful pet for the day, is that too tight? The aim is for fun not to cut off your circulation."

Valorie, tried to move her arms and they wouldn't budge, she found she could just rock enough to make her breasts bounce, she felt helpless and yet aroused by being bound like this, she really hoped that Lucy would pay attention and learn how to do the same in the future. Chad quickly brought her focus back as he swatted one of her tits, making sure to just graze against the frozen nipple. She quickly turned her gaze to him, this was one of the things she had asked for, and the elated smile on her face told him how much she was enjoying it.

Chad didn't need to ask her whether she wanted to continue, he could see it in her eyes, plus she hadn't attempted to utter a sound or safeword. He went back and forth with slightly harder slaps each time, increasing the sting a little more. Valorie whimpered and rocked her hips the entire time, he looked down and watched as Lucy rubbed Valorie's cold and swollen clit, he could tell the little brunette was getting close to cumming, "Edge her Lucy, don't you dare let her cum or I'll find something way more devious for you."

Lucy grinned at him, "Oh yes sir!" she replied eagerly, quickly she continued to rub Valorie's clit and then slipped two fingers inside her while leaning forward and flicking her tongue over the swollen pleasure button and then blowing a warm breath over it to alternate against the cold sensation. Lucy was well aware of how this was torturing Val and yet it was so much fun. She repeatedly pushed Valorie right to the edge for the next few minutes and then would back off, she could see the need in her friend's eyes but she refused to be on the receiving end of this delightful punishment not knowing just how devious Chad could be if she broke the one rule he gave her.

Chad pondered the next move; he was torn between wanting to get his hands all over Valorie a bit more intimately and wishing to provide her just the submissive craving she deserved. In the end he devised the plan he felt was just right. He leaned down and spoke softly to Lucy, she nodded her head so quickly she looked like a little bobblehead doll, when he asked if she liked his idea. She pushed Valorie to the edge one more time and then abruptly stood up and waited patiently for him to give the next direction.

Chad tugged at Valorie's rope bindings and pulled her up, he brought her face to his and he now gently kissed her as he guided her to the bed, he laid her down then with her head flipped around and at the foot of the queen-sized mattress and then bound her that way with her head just hanging off the edge. Grabbing a few pillows, he pulled them over and propped her head up using the bench placed there. He bound her feet to the opposite end of the bed, spreading her legs out wide, there was no need to fix her hands as they were still restrained behind her. He couldn't keep her like this for long, the pressure would start to cut off circulation soon but for now she'd be ok. Besides, he wanted to her be able to wiggle a little for the next few moments. Taking Lucy's hand, he put her on her back right next to Valorie and then he turned the perky bound girl's head toward them.

Valorie was made to watch as Chad spent time moving up and down Lucy's body with his mouth and fingers, she had to listen to her friend's coos and whimpers as she lay there being ignored. She wanted to pout, to beg to be touched, to have her throbbing aching clit just a few rubs to get her off, she had been denied for what felt so long now and yet it had only been about twenty minutes of glorious, pleasurable torture. She watched as Chad spread Lucy's legs and then lowered his head, she knew from his placement and Lucy's moans that he was probably fingering and licking her friend right now.

"Cum for me Lucy," he commanded as he popped up for just a moment between her legs, he then resumed his fingering and licking and within a minute Lucy was crying out that she was indeed cumming. In a flash he had her flip over and straddle Valorie's face, her pussy just inches from Valorie's now outstretched tongue, eager to get a taste of her friend and participate. Just as she was focusing on getting her tongue to touch Lucy's clit she glanced up and saw his cock start to split the glistening lips of the pussy above her and then inch by inch it was pushed inside. She felt Lucy lower her torso, her breasts mashed against her skin, and her fingers slowly slipping near where she wanted them, as Lucy ran those fingers up and down her wet slit.

"Remember, just edge her, do not let her cum yet Lucy!"

"Valorie, this should have been you getting my cock first, feeling it slip inside you, but you were naughty and had to be punished. But you will be rewarded for all of this punishment if you are a good girl without complaint. Now watch me pound Lucy fast and hard and fill her up with cum right above your face!"

Valorie gave a muffled cry as Lucy dropped her hips just a little and planted her pussy within tasting distance of Val's eager mouth. She watched as his cock slid back and forth, almost popping out before being driven all the way back in on each powerful thrust. Lucy was moaning and whimpering against Valorie's clit as she took the forceful fucking and she quickly began to cum. As she did, she fingered and tongued Valorie even faster and harder pushing the restrained beauty so close that Valorie had to nip at Lucy's thigh to get her attention. As Lucy looked up, she could see Chad's cock visibly swell inside Lucy and then pulse. She knew he was coming inside Lucy and she really hoped to be able to clean her friend as soon as he pulled out.

"Lucy, let her legs free," he told the post orgasmic beauty as she came down from her climax, "now Valorie, we are going to do a little more spanking, and then you are going to be fucked in prone bone, your favorite position."

Valorie giggled and thanked him, and she waited to be moved into whatever position he now wanted her in. Eager to continue to be played with and to hopefully be able to return that favor. Lucy set her friend free and watched as Chad scooped Valorie up and carried her over to the couch, "Lucy, get the lube and a plug for each of you." He gave her a wink as he pulled Val over his lap. With no warning he quickly swatted one of Val's cute cheeks, her squeal and the wiggle on his lap let him know she enjoyed the touch.

"One Sir!" Valorie surprised him with her counting, "May I have another please!"

"Well, well, looks like we found something that turns you on even further little slut!" he chuckled.

He ran his palm over her ass, slipping a finger down and inside her and to feel her wetness on his fingers, removing them his ran them over her mouth, feeling her suck his fingers in and run her tongue over them cleaning her own juices off and moaning as she did. Lucy slid up behind her friend and with a well lubed plug in one hand she waited patiently for Chad's attention. "Go ahead, and lube her up and push that in Lucy. You're being such a good girl today."

He spread Valorie's cheeks wide open and watched as Lucy poured a little of the liquid right on the cute little asshole there and then she ran her fingers around the crinkled little opening until with one mighty little thrust her finger slipped in. She added a little more lube and then nudged the toy in that tight little hole. "Now take that dildo and vibrator next to you, I want the dildo pushing in and out of this little kinky slut on my lap and the vibrator on her clit. She knows she isn't allowed to cum yet still."

"But..." Valorie started to interject knowing she'd never be able to resist cumming with that much stimulation.

As soon as the word was out of her mouth his hand cracked down on her ass again, leaving a good red handprint. He quickly swatted the other side and went with a few more rapid spanks to each side alternating where he hit, some high, some low, just enough to keep her guessing.

"Good girls don't talk back or protest, we'll just pretend this once that you kept that mouth shut." He growled huskily.

"Now Lucy, come sit in front of Val, I want you to spread your legs and let her clean up that creampie that's waiting for her."

Lucy eagerly again, slid over next to him and then spread her legs putting them on Valorie's shoulders and grabbing her hair pulled her mouth to her waiting, cum dripping little opening, "Be a good girl and lick that pussy Val, you dirty little slut," Lucy told her.

As Valorie began to run her tongue up and down the lips and push it inside Lucy she felt his spanks starting again, slow at first light, then multiple little quick swats catching her jiggling ass. The toys inside her and vibrator on her clit weren't helping the desire to cum at all. She heard Chad say something to Lucy and then felt Lucy's fingers tugging at her nipples. She could only whimper and moan as she the felt the clamps added to her swollen tips.

She briefly lifted her head, "Oh god this is too much Sir!" she whimpered.

Chad sat smiling above her and gave Lucy a little wink as she giggled. "Lucy, do you think Valorie, deserves, some pleasure of her own and be allowed to cum now? She has suffered through quite a bit of denial play, maybe we should let her finally get fucked and licked and force her to cum as hard and as many times as she can in the next 30 minutes or so. Before we tease her some more for a while?"

Lucy, had such a cute, evil little smile. "I don't know sir, she was pretty naughty swallowing those first big shots of cum you gave her so selfishly. Can sir, use the little whip or paddle on her before she is allowed to cum?"

Valorie looked up and shot Lucy the meanest of glares, oh, she'd get her turn sometime soon, Valorie thought to herself. She felt Chad's hand in her hair as he lifted her head up briefly. "Can you take a little more, my little submissive doll?"

Valorie thought for a few seconds, she had always wondered what the whip felt like, so far he had found each of her most sensitive spots, had teased and tortured her, pushed her to the edge and had her a quivering shaking mess needing to cum. She absolutely loved it and not to even mention he had fucked her mouth and fed her some of his cum. She nodded, "Yes, sir, please don't make me wait too much longer though, or I'm going to break your rule no matter how hard I try not to cum."

He slowly stood up pulling her around on his lap, letting her straddle him for a minute he held the vibrator against his own shaft as he rubbed the head of his cock against her clit. "Don't move, don't try to ride, just sit back and breath for a minute," he instructed her. He pulled Lucy up and directed her head to one nipple, watching as she flicked her tongue over the clamp, catching the extended nipple where it peaked out of the clamp.

Chad pulled the loop on the binding and set Valorie's arms free and leaned in and kissed her, he gave her about 2 minutes of tenderness before standing up with her and leading her over to the entryway to the living room area, it was nice and wide and he quickly wrapped her hands in the rope in front of her body this time and there was a little hook in the ceiling, one would assume for a planter and he gave enough slack to keep Valorie's hands above her head but not force her to strain.