Fire Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, show me what he likes that I don't already know."

Exchanging smiles, Lisa and Emily then moved together over Doug, kissing his torso and then his lips one at a time. They then moved to his cock as directed by Lisa's hand motions. Emily guessed what she wanted- she'd read of such things in erotic stories and seen them in movies. She had never been part of a tandem blowjob in real life before, but Lisa seemed like a good tutor.

Lisa pushed down her husband's underwear, let his cock spring erect. She then kissed his head, lapped his balls. Emily moved her lips on the other side of his member, pecking thighs and the shaft. Lisa and Emily touched lips at times, kissing each other between cock sucks. They met over the head, pressing their lips together and sucking with team effort.

In moments they had Doug hyperventilating and shaking. "Condoms..." Lisa pointed at the bedside table.

"Right." Emily moved that way.

Lisa then held Doug firm, while Emily unwrapped the condom and then sheathed him. Lisa then pulled off her husband's shirt with his assistance and mounted him reverse cowgirl.

"You push at my front," she commanded Emily. "No, wait, turn around. You like it from the back too, if I remember."

"Yes," Emily smiled. She spun around, leaned her backside against Lisa's breasts. She pressed her rear against the redhead's sopping pussy.

The three of them lined up and rolled to the side, holding themselves close to and thrusting against one another. Doug shoved into his wife from behind, pressing her body against his and rubbing her breasts with one arm. His other arm was on Emily, pushing her into Lisa's body between theirs and rubbing Emily's stomach. Lisa had both hands on Emily, one stroking her cunt and one her chest. Emily's hands were free and shaking. She moved one of her hands between all their legs, rubbed Doug's shaft and Lisa's cunt as he fucked his wife.

They all shoved and thrust against one another, moaning and pushing with their sweaty bodies. It was a disconnected, but very powerful rhythm. Doug came first, erupting cum between his wife's loins. Emily shook next in orgasm, three of their hands rubbing her while Lisa's lips kissed the back of her neck. Finally, Lisa climaxed, moaning and flexing between them, hard nipples spearing into Emily's back.

They collapsed in a pile of sweaty flesh, then separated. "Wow," Emily said, gasping in pleasure. "I had a daisy chain with my bridesmaids, and I've swapped, but I've never had a real threesome before with a man. I like it."

"We can show you several more ways to do group sex," Lisa grinned. "If you're interested. Can't do too much, though. A good balance is the key to free loving ethical non-monogamy. Before now, you've only been doing the forced one-sided kind."

Emily did not have to hear a long case to settle on what she preferred. So many mistakes with Jake, she thought. Well, when better to make up for them? And this couple seems so in love despite their recent dalliance, she thought, watching Doug and Lisa smile at each other, then move back together and resume caressing each other's bodies. That gives me hope I can find someone similar, even though Jake was only briefly the one.

She moved closer to Doug and Lisa on the bed and pushed a hand between them. "Hey, how bout you show me another threesome? Then we can get dressed and see if anyone else willing is in the lounge downstairs."

Her friends with benefits grinned and pulled her into their embrace. Emily was soon beaming, enjoying her vacation.

***

The End.

***

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
biff_driverbiff_driver5 months ago

Interesting story. Definitely had trouble following with the narration. Switching back and forth between 1st person and 2nd without separation made it really confusing and distracting.

Ill have to read it again and see if i can get a better take.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun7 months ago

5 Stars! Great Story! Loved it!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Amanda 01 - Visit a Strip Club Amanda visits a strip club to celebrate her husband's 40th.in Loving Wives
Vegas Revelations Bachelorette Trip + Las Vegas + Alcohol = Bad Idea.in Loving Wives
Knocked Up at The Sci Fi Convention Nerd Sex At The Science Fiction Convention.in Loving Wives
Upstairs Downstairs Ch. 01 Husband and Wife separate but still share a house.in Loving Wives
Black Girl Gets Fucked Young Black woman gets gangbanged by white men.in Interracial Love
More Stories