Foreplaystation 15

Story Info
It was well worth the wait for the latest games station.
976 words
3.62
32.5k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had waited in line for almost three days, sitting in a lawn chair in the middle of my living room, my holographic image cast at the very front of the line at the local Bestus Buy store. The rules were simple, just like any other venue, I could leave my image area no more than four times a day for no more than five minutes at a time. If I am gone any longer, the queue computers would recalculate my position in line. It was tough, roughing out the elements in my living room for the four day wait, but it would be worth it. I would be guaranteed to get the brand new Foreplaystation 15, just down from space dock - Japanese sector.

Now you've got to figure I'm nuts to elbow my way out here in these incredible lines and to be honest, my image has suffered from the wear and tear. I've noticed a slight fade in my right sleeve and lately began to wonder if there's not a flicker or two in my red matrix. Most likely I'll need my hyper-projection serviced after the purchase tomorrow, but that's a small price to pay to be guaranteed a purchase.

It's coming down to the end and in just a matter of a few hours, I'll be cranking up the system and getting down to some serious foreplay. In addition to the game I plan to get three different scenarios cartridges, one of Kate Moss 27, and then one that would make old granddad proud, the Farah Fawcett Majors 29 and the Farah Fawcett Majors 60. Yeah, I'm a sucker for the Twentieth Century and who could resist that crazy drunken Farah at 60.

Of course you'll ask why a Foreplaystation 15, wasn't the 14 good enough? Well the short answer is, "No!" The long answer is "Hell no!" The fifteen features real screen technology, not virtual screen or in other words, I plug in my woman cartridge, move up to the screen, find any place on her body to touch with any part of my body and I slip beyond the screen barrier and feel her.

Now the memory units like the Farah Fawcett's are actually stand-ins, where actresses were virtual fucked by the computers to analyze their feel from wherever on their bodies, so it's not really Farah Fawcett. But there are actual cartridges, where the actresses and performers actually let the computers analyze them, so the experience is the same as actually being there with the actress, but wow, those are expensive. Right now I'll have to settle for the stand-ins, and imagine using the screen image.

That is another reason for being in line. Once I make my purchase, if I am one of the first fifteen in line I get to try a demo of the Jessica Simpson cartridge. Now she's not very young, certainly not like the other actresses with cartridges on sale, but hell, I can't afford to be choosy and besides, a fifty five year old Jessica Simpson still has got to feel good. I mean she has taken excellent care of herself over the years.

*

Well, there you go, that was an excellent playback of my virtual wait but I know what you're interested in, it's the tryout of the Jessica Simpson cartridge. Yeah, to help you catch up, the store finally opened up, I was first to buy the 15 and then they led me into a small, soundproof booth, with 360 screen image and sound.

I waited for just a moment when suddenly Jessica appeared. Now she's about the age of my mother, but damn if my mother looked that good, well I would have been shopping in the incest cartridge section. Anyway, her breasts sagged just a bit and even the recent facelift couldn't get all the wrinkles off her face, but still she was a blonde and beautiful as ever.

Moving closer to her, I reached my hand to the screen and penetrated the barrier, immediately moving my hand to her pussy. My fingers suddenly felt her soft lips as they parted for me and I felt the sensation of a warm wetness coating my fingers. Leaning forward, I pushed my cock toward her hand and she took it and began stroking it with her soft hands.

She then leaned her head forward and took me in her mouth, sucking it hard while running her tongue around the head. I pushed in further and she deep throated me, taking the entire length of me into her mouth. Oh it felt so good and I began pumping my hips, almost ready to... suddenly I heard a high pitched beep and a warning ran across the screen saying, "Two minutes to shut down, one minute fifty seven seconds to shut down."

Ignoring the countdown, I focused on the sensations and continued pumping my hips back and forth, shoving my cock in and out of her mouth. The suction she applied was incredible and her tongue was circling over me so deliciously. Yes, I could feel it yes, yes... I came, spurting my cum into her mouth and then as she pulled back a bit, I splashed onto her face.

Stepping back, I watched as my cum ran down her chin. She ran her fingers through the white liquid and then put her fingers in her mouth when the screen suddenly went black. I quickly zipped up my zipper and stepped out of the booth. Behind me were ten guys and four women waiting eagerly in line. I'm not sure about the women, but every one of those guys was hard and raring to go.

Smiling, I grabbed my game and headed for the exit, anxious to give old Farah a try, stand in or not, it was going to be good.