Going Feet First Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Dee's best guess she was soon to be introduced to the "ravishing" of a Shadow Stalker. From how the Neko looked at her the past few days and the way she had acted the first, and last, night they spent scouting Fretheim's home, and several instances following, it was inevitable.

When she really thought on it, though, she would do much more for the sake of killing Fretheim. One or several tumbling nights under the sheets with an experienced woman would be beyond reasonable.

After undoing the knots holding together the wraps around her breasts and pelvis, Petra shook off what little clothes she had and slipped under the covers in the nude. And that confirmed it. Petra never slept under the blanket. With her fur it was too warm. When the time came for Dee to join her...

The blanket would not stay there very long.

May as well make the most of it, Dee thought.

She took slow steps toward the bed while undoing the buttons of her shirt. Petra had lain on her side, legs bent while she propped her head up with one arm. A sly look came across those dark brown eyes while the accompanying grin grew. This is what she wanted.

You read the signs too well, Petra thought to herself.

Not giving a single effort on hiding her intentions, she watched the half-blood shirk off her shirt, letting free her most bountiful breasts before working her pants down over her finely curved figure. The way she had to shift her hips side-to-side sparked that hunger in the Shadow Stalker's belly that must have shown well on her face because Dee was turning beet red.

"You said before that only one... night of your..." Her mouth tightened up on her as embarrassment of stepping free from her last article of clothing caused her jaw to clamp shut.

Men were one thing. Men were normal. The thought of lying with a female, however, couldn't find a place to rest well in her mind. Only her flustered look brought Petra to chuckle lightly.

"So wound up, my dear Dee. Lie down," she motioned to the spot on the bed beside her. "Let your eyes shut. I will help release your tension."

Still glowing red, Dee moved to the bed and following Petra's gestures, lay down flat on her belly. After she was settled, she could feel the mattress shift beneath her as the Neko climbed out from under her covers. The soft fur of the Neko's thighs pressed against her sides as she sat down on her ass, purposely positioning Dee's tail as to lay between her legs against the black Neko's slickening flower.

Petra started purring then as she leaned forward. Dee quivered as she felt the Shadow Stalker's fingers press into some of the hard muscles in her back and sink in with a bit of force. With a sharp inhale the Hybrid gritted her teeth and the muscles in her back clenched.

"Relax. This is an old practice from our people, used for warriors going into battle. There will be pain, but give me some time, and you will feel your muscles melt with comfort."

Despite being uneasy with the Neko's clawed fingers digging so deeply in her flesh, Dee did her best to relax her body. It took a full conscious effort to allow her muscles to release and allow Petra to do what she intended. As soon as she had her body at ease, though, the real discomfort began.

It started with Petra lightly kneading her fingers over specific points in her back, starting at her nape around her spine before moving downward. With every new pressure point, Dee's body spasmed and her muscles tightened up before she gradually enabled them to relax. Only when this mellowed point was reached did the Neko move to the next point, and the next, and the next.

It took several long zetras before she reached and finished the Hybrid's lower lumbar. With the most crucial of muscles loosened up, her claws could come out. Feeling her bed mate's tail twitch against the petals of her sex sent a jolt up her core and a grin to her face. How her tail would react to the next step was something she couldn't wait to ride.

Careful in this delicate part involving her claws, Petra lightly raked her natural weapons over the area between Dee's shoulder blades with so little pressure that she couldn't even break skin. She continued downward, watching as the courtesan's kitten ears twitched under her touch and taking in a sharp breath as that tail beneath her shivered. When the Full-blood brought her fingers in to gently scratch the base of the hybrid's feline tail, the expected reaction came in a way that was more than satisfactory.

Goosebumps raced over Dee's skin, the cheeks of her shapely bottom firming up as warm succus dripped from her folds. While Dee buried her face deeper in her pillow, Petra tried to suppress the euphoria she pulled from the tail rubbing her clit so she could focus on keeping her partner on this high of pleasure. It was not an easy task as that furry extremity coiled beneath her and pressed deeper into her neglected pussy.

Biting her lip and pulling in her claws, Petra moved back to sit on Dee's thighs while starting to massage the curves of her ass. More of that sweet scent of excitement rose from the courtesan as the assassin's hands coasted up her back. With quick, firm circles she worked again into the flesh, this time in a more broad fashion to sooth the nerves she had aggravated while relaxing the muscle.

As that satisfied groan let out from her partner, Petra pressed her thumbs in along her upper spine. With just the right amount of pressure, a swift pop let out from her back, causing a wave of goosebumps and a healthy shiver to go with them.

"Oohh, what... what did you just do?" Dee mumbled, her breath a bit heavier.

Petra leaned in, her right hand coasting down Dee's back while she whispered in her ear, "Heesik'x vores, as it is in our home tongue, Half-blood. Are the words familiar?"

"I... I don't know... but it's nice..."

The pads of the Neko's fingers coasted over Dee's thigh before delving deeper towards her dripping flower. She smoothed her middle finger over the lips of the Hybrid's labia right to her clit, letting her moan before drawing her finger back to her entrance.

"How is this?"

Petra slid finger into the Half-blood's sex and grinned as the little kitten drew her head back with her mouth agape at the sudden intrusion. In smooth, deliberate movements Petra pulled her finger back and pressed it in again to coax the hybrid into relaxing. After several strokes with only a single digit, she could feel the walls of her pussy unwind and hear a comforted sigh escape.

Using a bit more care than normal, Petra added her ring finger and pushed deeper in, aiming for a sweet spot unique to the bodies of Neko women, in addition to a swollen spot just behind the bladder in most bipedal females. She need only to reach the right point inside her, and curl the tips of her fingers just right and hope a hybrid inherited it as well. The moment a squeal escaped into the Hybrids pillow while her flower squeezed on the digits inside her, the Full-blood had her answer.

"Petraaa..." Dee gasped, burying her face in her pillow while the Shadow Stalker drew up a devilish smirk.

Not giving her a chance to relax, Petra starting pumping her digits in and out of Dee's sex, aiming again and again for those two spots.

"With one hand," she boasted in a low voice. "It doesn't matter how many cocks you take. Skill can always match number."

The courtesan could only whimper a reply while her hips shifted and thighs squeezed down on the Neko's fingers.

Chuckling inward, Petra removed her fingers and grabbed hold of Dee's leg with one hand and her shoulder with the other. In one smooth motion and a squeak of surprise from her partner, she rolled her over and crawled in until their faces were a hand-width a part, still bearing her mischievous smirk.

"Is my touch still odd to your taste?"

Taking in a breath, Dee blushed and turned her head partly to the side. "You were close to making me... I felt like..."

"Not so soon," Petra interrupted. "I can't let you find your finish, when I've only started."

Once again the Hybrid's whole face flushed, and for it she was ambushed by Petra's lips, the Neko striking before she could blink. No façade for watching guards, no teasing for personal amusement. Just this. This tender touch of their mouths while warm, furry hands coasted down her sides to her hips. A feeling far greater than anything any client had offered her in a long while.

When that moment ended and their faces parted, Dee was left with a hunger for another round and her sex burning for release. But those pert, obsidian lips had shifted elsewhere. Kissing down her neck, to the valley of her generous bosom, then down her belly over her inwardly pressed navel to the trimmed patch over her dripping flower.

Is she really going to-

A high pitched squeal escaped her and she grabbed onto the sheets when Petra kissed her other lips. It was only a peck, but it was right where her clit met the folds of her labia.

"So uptight, sweet Dee. The taboo of lying with a woman making you sensitive?"

The half-blood couldn't flush any deeper shade of red than she already had. When she turned her head aside and flashed an ashamed look, Petra had to fight the urge to laugh. There were minor differences in setting and the personality, but Dee's experience and reaction were both near identical to how Teirie had been. Though it was far more amusing to see her furless skin change in color with embarrassment.

This is just too fun.

Moving her own hand between her thighs, Petra graced the tip of her tongue over Dee's puffed pussy to provoke a jolt out the Half-breed. She then stroked her fingers over her own clit and blew onto Dee's and giggled inwardly at the immediate shift in her hips. The Hybrid was ready.

Petra lay on her belly, fingering her own pussy while grabbing onto Dee's thigh and burying her face into hers. With speed and experience, the Neko's tongue danced down her vulva, from her clit right down to her near-steaming hole while fighting to keep a grip on the squirming courtesan.

"FFFFFfffffuummpphhh, P-p-etra!" she squealed through a clenched jaw.

The assassin could feel her squeeze down on her tongue as slid inside her flower for the nectar. She drew shapes with the tip of her tongue and wrote out whole sentences upon her clit. Dee was near screaming before long, her sex dripping and soaking the Neko's jaw. She wouldn't be long now, just a little more...

"Petraaaaaa!"

Her hips bucked and every muscle in her legs went tense. Several drops squirted from her pussy onto the Shadow Stalkers nose, her engorged clit peering out and begging for more even as her body still writhed. With a devil's smirk, Petra withdrew her soaked fingers from her sex to let Dee collapse on the bed before lifting her legs to bring her knees up to her ears.

"What... are you..." Dee panted, watching as the assassin as she loomed over her, seemingly ready to mount her.

"You've had yours, I want mine."

"What...h-how?"

The Neko lay down on her, testing her flexibility as she lined up their pussies and pressed them together. Before either could moan Petra dove in to kiss Dee, keeping their lips firm together as she ground their cunts against one another.

That's it... that right there.

Almost by instinct Dee wrapped her arms around both her legs and Petra and held tight as that second wave approached. The Full-blood kept pumping her hips back and forth and kept their clits constantly rubbing against each other. It was now a fight for her to keep her claws retracted.

"I'm... peaking!" Petra gasped mashing her pussy into Dee's with her tail coiling about her hair.

Out of sheer desperation the courtesan moved her hands to latch onto Petra's hips quaking hips. The Neko gritted her teeth, moaning as he body shook with the flow of juice running from her pussy. So close to that point herself, Dee needed only draw her hips down and thrust forward one last time. That final stroke of her love button rubbing against the assassin's sex and her body exploded into bliss.

Panting and dripping, Petra collapsed onto Dee, allowing her legs forward and to fall to the sides. The courtesan warmly snuggled up against her furry body and let a world's worth of weight fall from her shoulders as she emptied her lungs with a sigh of sweet relief. Every inch of her melted in this high, and she found a chuckle escaping her as she closed her eyes.

"Those were my first real climaxes in a long time."

Grinning, the Full-blood pulled her in close.

"No matter how many men you have, skill will always top number."

..........................

Sometime later, a silent Petra stared at the passed-out Dee lying before her. Hair dishevelled, blanket barely covering her while her tail twitched against her leg.

So much like Teirie, she thought, her smile fading as she looked to the window. Full of life, love, talent... Necela guide you, Dee, and may she guide my sister in her next life.

In slow, deliberate movements she shifted to the edge of the bed and stood up. The high of orgasm hadn't completely cleared, the blissful tingle still lingering between her thighs, but she did have full coherency in her movements. She would need that for her next quest of the night.

As thorough as her external observations had been, and even with the up-close scouting she had done, there was one thing she still wanted for when Galen came to the surface. And with most of Fretheim's men patrolling outside his home, there would be few on patrol within his very own halls.

After retrieving her chest and pelvic wraps from the floor she made a swift effort to dress herself. With her breasts secure and her sex covered from view, she grabbed her cloak from underneath the bed and headed for the window. Her whole body covered up, she opened the pane and took a quick look around the area outside. No guards, no civilians, no homeless prowling for scraps and waste... no witnesses to deal with.

Peering over her shoulder to the Hybrid in bed, she whispered a Nekonian farewell before climbing out onto the sill. The window closed behind her, the assassin took in the sweet night air with a smile and a shiver in her tail. High above her the moon waned away its last slivers of light. Either tomorrow night or the night after, there would be only darkness above. A thought welcomed warmly by the Neko as she thought of the opportunities.

Without hesitation she leapt down to the street below and took off into the city.

..................

Lined up in neat rows across the floor of his room, organized by the order in which they go back together, was every piece of Galen's M-14 rifle. With both his pistol, the spare pistol stashed with his ammo supply, and shotgun already having undergone a solid scrubbing, the Private had only the rifle left. With how the green moss grumbled at the sight of him disassembling his pistol, it wasn't a task he looked forward to.

Not until after he got that living part of his weapon away from the metal bits did it finally settle, choosing to give out a pitiful whine instead.

"Please, just gimme some peace right now," the Private muttered as he ran a hand over the poorly shaven stubble covering his cheek and rubbed his temple.

To his relief, the moss did fall silent. Content with the quiet, he fed his cleaning rod into his rifle's barrel and hooked an oiled cleaning patch onto it to pull through. A grumble escaped him when the white cloth came out black on the other side. It was a sign to get comfy as he would be working on his weapon for a quite a while. But with such a crucial mission and so much on the line, he couldn't risk a weapon malfunction.

Not if Celia's life counted on it.

Sighing and swapping out the filthy patch for a new one, he muttered, "Two more days an' I get to see her again."

"Excited?"

Galen snapped his head to the right, finding Necela transitioning into a solid form from her spectral. He grinned, almost chuckled as he pulled his cleaning patch through the barrel and answered, "Like you wouldn't believe."

The goddess smiled. "I do believe. And she seems to sense your impending arrival as well."

"How's she been?" The Private asked, setting his barrel and kit aside a moment to focus on the goddess.

"Fine. Though Pretayus is counting the hours now to watch for her aura change."

He nodded in acknowledgement as he ran another patch through his rifle. For the moment his mind traced back to what Necela had told him of Pretayus' plan. How the slaver waited to see if he had gone too far with his love, and what happens to her if he did. As well as what happens if he didn't. The window he had during that crucial time was small and he would need to move fast and hit hard.

The job of a real paratrooper, he thought, yanking another patch through his rifle.

"Petra has been moving through Redding frequently as well. She has been adapting to human culture and familiarizing herself with the streets around Fretheim's estate."

Running his wire brush through the barrel again to break apart more of the carbon build up, he asked, "Talked to her?"

"No, only observed. But when the time comes, she will be an excellent guide."

"Awesome," he said while swapping back to his cleaning patches. "Findin' her is going to be interestin' though."

"No need to worry over that, I will guide you. But... there is something you should think about before you leave the underground."

Galen was about to give his barrel another run with the patch when he stopped and looked at Necela. "What's the issue?"

"Dreek," the Goddess answered simply. "I've watched her every time you were sent out into Faerssune for another task, or when another Sun-Kissed drags you into her room."

The Private blushed slightly over the handful of experiences he's had after Keetle decided to be so open about his... maleness. He had tried to fight at first, Celia on his mind when he resisted their advances. But eventually he caved. Given the choice to "fuck or die" with a knife pressed to his throat and his hands shackled behind his back, he chose the former. There was no saving Celia as a corpse.

"She is becoming annoyed by the other Drow drawing you away from her presence. In many conversations, she is calling you hers. Her warrior, her surfacer, her pet. I'm concerned once it is time for you, Celia, and Petra to leave, she may not want to let you go."

"She will," Galen answered as he went back to cleaning his rifle. "She'd have to kill me to stop me and if anyone lays a hand on Celia or Petra, then your 'Nether' is gonna start filling up fast. "

The Goddess quirked her mouth as the soldier continued to clean his weapon. "I do admire the confidence you show. Very well, I have said my peace."

Right then the deity waved her hand over her head and let her body turn to ash before passing through the stone walls to go elsewhere. When the Private glared at the soot now covering his floor, it quickly eroded into fine dust and whisked away under the door and out into the hallway. Left in peace, the Private continued on cleaning his rifle, ensuring to get as much carbon and dirt off the weapon as possible.

Less than an hour later, Galen was snapping the trigger group back into the weapon when his door opened. Attention shifting to his new guest, he pulled the charging of his rifle to check how well he had lubricated it. Under Dreek's intense gaze he pulled the trigger and heard the hammer fall with a solid "click."

"Smooth, clean, an' ready for action," he said, setting the weapon aside and coming to his feet. "Dreek."

"Galen," the Commandant replied. "Making your personal preparations?"

Nodding, the Private responded, "Yes, though my gear still needs organizin' and to get packed up before I go back topside."

1...1314151617...19