His Daddy's Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course."

"So what's your question?"

"Can you explain what mom's identity mess is?"

"All of the issues are very complicated, but I can give you some explanation that I think will help you understand. Your mom was born as Patricia Harper, and that is who she wants to be again. She has even changed her look back to what Patty Harper looked like before she was forced into hiding. You follow me so far?"

"I love my mom as PattyKat, and I know you both do too."

"You're right. Now, she has lived the last ten years as Katie Freeman. That is the name on her driver's license, all of her credit cards, and most important to this conversation, it is the name of your mother on your birth certificate. If Katie Freeman was to just go away and be replaced by Patty Harper, you would have no mother of legal record. That's why we need to get Patty Harper to take the place of Katie Freeman on credit reports, birth certificates, and other legal documents so that your mom can get her identity back without losing anything in the process. Is there anything that you want to add PattyKat?"

Patty laughed, "Actually, your explanation helped me understand the situation better. Thanks dad."

"I almost forgot," said JR. "Mom, can we go to California when school lets out for the summer? Joey was telling me about my other grandparents and dad said we could drive out to visit them if it was okay with you."

"I think that would be wonderful, JR. I'll make sure my calendar is clear for as long as you and your dad want for the trip and visiting."

"So JR," said Bobby. "Did you spot our dessert on the menu when you were looking at it earlier?"

"I'm so stuffed I don't know if I can eat dessert," said JR.

"That wasn't the question. Did you notice what our dessert was going to be?"

"No," admitted JR, and Patty was just as ignorant.

Bobby caught Carrie's eye and she hurried over to their table. "Ready for dessert?" she asked.

Bobby couldn't hide his smile as he said, "Carrie, we would like to share a piece of 'Patty Cake'."

JR and Patty burst out laughing. "That's not on the menu!" Patty said.

"Yes it is," said Carrie. "And it is the best chocolate cake you've ever had."

Carrie was right. The three of them took turns digging into the cake with their own forks until the plate was spotless.

Bobby took a credit card out of his wallet and handed it to JR.

"Son, would you please take care of the bill when it comes?"

"What am I supposed to do?" asked JR.

Patty couldn't stop herself. She pushed her chair back and crawled into Bobby's lap.

Bobby put his arm around her and explained to his son, "When Carrie brings the bill you need to review it to make certain that we are being charged only for what we ordered. However, you also need to make certain that Carrie didn't miss anything that we should be charged for. Then, you need to determine what amount the gratuity, or tip, Carrie deserves for how well she took care of us. You may want to ask your mom and me what we thought of her service, or you can base it strictly on your own perception of her services. It is generally appropriate to pay no less than ten percent of the bill as a tip, but you can go as high as you want if you feel the service provided was worthy of recognition. When you have determined the final total, I will accept your decision and sign the credit card receipt"

"But what if I'm wrong?" asked JR.

"If you want your mom or me to help you, we're right here. I don't want you to feel that you are responsible for something that you're not comfortable with. Do your best and we'll support you. You made the request for our table. Did it meet your expectations? Carrie obviously recognized you as being in charge, so did she treat your guests to your satisfaction? Was the food to the liking of you and your guests? Did Carrie do everything possible to make the meal pleasurable? Those are things that you need to consider."

Just then, Carrie approached the table, and she instinctively knew to present the bill to JR. "Thank you JR for allowing me to serve you and your guests"

JR rose to the occasion and said, "Carrie, the only thing better than the food was the service. Thank you."

Bobby was proud to see that JR gave Carrie a 25% tip. While somewhat excessive, he signed the credit card receipt and led his family to the waiting limousine. As they drove back to their plane, Bobby asked JR and Patty a question.

"Do either of you like word puzzles?"

"You know I do," said Patty.

"Most of the time," said JR.

"Okay, then try this one... Tell me how you can speak in comprehensible English for one minute without using a word containing the letter 'A'."

"Oh, that's a good one," said Patty. "Let's think about this together JR."

Patty and JR discussed solutions until Bobby had led them back onto the plane, closed the door, and told them that it was time to take their seats. They still hadn't arrived at an answer when Patty took the forward most passenger seat, and Bobby helped JR get situated in the co-pilot seat as promised.

After Bobby had taken off and reached his assigned altitude, he was able to stop talking on the radio and devote some attention to JR sitting next to him.

"Have you figured out what everything does yet?"

"No way!" laughed JR. "How do you know where you're flying to in the dark?"

"It's not that much different than playing some of the more complex video games."

Bobby pointed to the compass on the instrument panel first. "This compass tells me the direction we're flying. I typically don't need to use it because there are radio transmitters on the ground that provide what are called 'way-points' that the navigation computer can follow. I can either follow the direction myself, or turn on the auto pilot and let it make the course adjustments."

Bobby then pointed to another instrument. "This is the artificial horizon. Basically it tells me whether the aircraft is level, turning, ascending or descending."

"And this..." Bobby indicated another instrument for JR "is the altimeter. It tells me how high we are. That's important because there are often several other aircraft in the sky, and we are each assigned a different altitude by the air traffic controllers to help us avoid bumping into one another. There are a lot of other instruments as you can see, but most of those deal with the condition of the aircraft itself, such as fuel level, and not as much with the flying of it."

"Can you teach me how to fly?"

"Me too!" added Patty. She had been eagerly following Bobby's explanation of the instruments to JR.

Bobby chuckled at both of them and shook his head. "I am not a certified flight instructor, so while I can teach you some things, I couldn't legally teach you how to fly. I can arrange for you both to take flying lessons, but JR wouldn't be allowed to fly by himself until he was 16, and he couldn't actually get his pilot's certificate until he was 17."

"But I could take lessons now?" asked JR in amazement.

"You certainly could. However, before we run out and sign you and your mom up for flying lessons, I think we need to decide as a family where we want to live in the future."

Bobby saw confusion on both of their faces, so he continued, "I'm not saying we have to move, but it is now an option. We could live anywhere we wanted, so you should both at least think about whether or not you would want to stay in the San Antonio area," he looked at Patty, "or moved back to Southern California for example. We could live in Hawaii or Alaska if you wanted. We could even move to Australia and start raising sheep."

"I guess we have a lot of options now that we didn't have before JR," Patty told her son. "Since your dad has found us, we really can start to think about things differently."

Patty and JR turned their attention back to Bobby as he began preparations for their landing. JR was mesmerized; trying to watch his dad's actions, the changes in the instruments in front of him, and by the lights on the ground getting closer as they approached the airport. Patty had an easier time, since she saw only Bobby and her son together.

After taxiing to the FBO, parking the jet where indicated and shutting everything down, Bobby helped Patty and JR collect their doggy bags from dinner and then led them all into the building. Patty suggested that JR and her use the restroom while Bobby finished up his business of returning the plane, and by the time they were back, Bobby was ready to go.

"Anyone have plans for next Wednesday", Bobby asked as they walked to the car.

Patty only thought for a minute, "I have a meeting in the morning with one of my clients, but my afternoon is free. JR has school, but nothing afterwards since baseball is done for the season."

Bobby opened the door for Patty. She reached up and released the latches for the top, and then JR helped Bobby lower it down. JR then climbed over the side of the car into the back seat as Bobby climbed behind the wheel.

"If Kelly calls on Monday or Tuesday confirming that the rings are ready, how would you both like to fly back on Wednesday to pick them up? I found out that the Rangers are playing the Angels Wednesday evening, so we could also ask Jason, Franc and Joey to come with us so we could all go to the game afterwards. It would make for a late school night for the boys, but if they were able to sleep on the flight back, it might not affect them too badly the next day."

"I'll call Franc in the morning and see what she thinks" said Patty, "but it sounds like fun to me. How about you, JR?"

"Can we have In-N-Out for dinner?"

"Count on it!" Bobby laughed as Patty squeezed his hand.

A few minutes later Patty asked JR, "I can't figure it out JR, can you?"

It took JR a minute to remember the word puzzle, and then he admitted, "I can't either. What's the answer dad?"

Bobby grinned and answered his son, "If you want to speak in comprehensible English for one minute without using a word containing the letter 'A' all you need to do is start counting. You won't get to the first number containing the letter 'A' until you reach one thousand."

Bobby could see the calculators working inside both Patty and JR as they tried to prove or disprove his answer.

"That's a good one," said Patty.

JR agreed, "I'm going to use that one on my teacher tomorrow!"

JR was asleep and lying across the back seat when they arrived home. Patty took the doggy bags as Bobby carried JR into the house and up to his room. He helped Patty get JR undressed and under the covers of his bed.

"I'll wake him a little early so he can shower before school" she said. Taking Bobby's hand, she led him from the room and down to the kitchen.

While Patty put the left overs away, Bobby logged onto his laptop.

"Are you going to be long?" Patty asked as she kissed Bobby on the cheek.

"This should only take a few minutes... thirty at the most."

"I'm going to go start a bath. If you're done before the water cools you know where to find me."

Bobby pulled her to him and kissed her, nibbling slightly on her lip as they parted. "I'll be quick."

Patty stroked his cheek. "I'll be missing you."

Bobby visited the classic car part websites and quickly found the messages hidden within the various items wanted / items for sale postings. He then walked out onto the back deck and called Acosta on his cell phone.

"Evening Bobby," was Acosta's greeting when he answered his own phone.

"Hi Rick. It appears that everything is on schedule. Any problems to report?"

"Butorin and Mikhailov both have teams on the ground in Southern California searching for Ivankov and Ginzburg. Intercepted conversations reflect a growing frustration over them not being able to locate their targets. We expect Butorin and Mikhailov to really begin to panic after midnight west coast time, so we're prepared to grab their teams before they start taking more drastic and possibly violent action trying to persuade people to divulge the locations of Ivankov and Ginzburg."

"Do you have enough holding area for the number of people anticipated there?"

"The fishing trawler has a hold more than large enough, but our guests may never want to eat seafood again once they come out of it."

Bobby chuckled, and then got more serious. "Any update on the families?"

"They have all arrived at Izmir Air Station and are awaiting transportation to the port tomorrow after dark. Their expected travel time to Odessa is three days. I will meet with Temuri Mirzoyev next Friday to explain his sudden influx of house guests from America."

Temuri Mirzoyev was the head of the Brothers Circle and needed to be dissuaded from trying to re-establish any new operations in the United States. Rick Acosta would make certain that the cost of business would not be one Mirzoyev would want to pay.

"Send me nice clear pictures of them all standing on the Potemkin Stairs. I want their husbands and fathers to have the image of their families being safe as the last thing they ever see."

"Not a problem. Is the AG still onboard with everything for in the morning?" asked Acosta.

"He will hold a press conference at noon Eastern time that has been scripted for him by the President. I will have a conference call with the Assistant U.S. Attorneys General for New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles one hour later to brief them on the future strategy they will be expected to support."

"Okay," said Acosta. "Unless something critical comes up, I won't bother you until tomorrow morning with a status update."

"Thanks Rick."

Bobby ended the call, went back to the kitchen to put away his laptop, and then went in search of some warm bath water.

What Bobby found was Patty warming herself in the tub. She had her head back, her eyes closed and her hands caressing her breasts and between her legs. She sensed Bobby entering the bathroom.

"I'm glad you're here," was her throaty greeting.

Bobby leaned against the counter and smiled down at her as she gazed up at him. Her hands continued their exploration as her eyes locked onto his.

"Watch me. I want to watch you watch me," was her plea.

"It would be my pleasure," he whispered as he moved to sit on the edge of the bathtub.

"I love the freedom that you give me by being in my life. I could never allow myself to explore my sexuality without you, and you've reawakened so much desire inside me that I had repressed for years."

"The feeling is mutual, believe me."

Patty gasped as her fingers found a sensitive spot. "What do you want to explore Bobby?"

"I think we're both in a similar situation in that we don't know what we don't know where sex is concerned. We've obviously been able to please each other, and the fundamentals have always seemed to come naturally..."

Bobby saw that he was losing Patty's focus as she began her orgasm, so he paused to let her recover.

Opening her eyes and smiling at him, "Why don't you jump in the shower and rinse off while I dry myself. We'll continue our discussion in my conference room."

"Conference room?"

"Just hurry up and I'll show you."

She started the water draining from the tub and stood up. Bobby reached to the rack and retrieved her towel for her without taking his eyes off her.

Smiling back at him, "You're not cooperating buster. Get in the shower or else."

"You resorting to threats now?"

"Heavens no," she replied as she wrapped the towel around her body and stepped out of the tub. "I just don't want you to be disappointed by missing anything because you were too slow. I have a head start on you and patience is a virtue I cannot wait to get."

As he pulled off his shirt, Bobby grinned at her, "I seem to remember someone who liked to be teased."

As he unbuttoned his jeans and slid them down his legs, Patty gasped. "You weren't wearing underwear all day and you didn't tell me?"

"I considered it." He kicked his jeans aside and started the shower. "Then thought discretion was called for since JR was with us and I knew you couldn't be trusted with the carnal knowledge." Bobby stepped into the shower.

Patty smacked his behind before he could close the door. "We'll never know now, will we?"

Bobby rinsed quickly and then dried himself off. When he entered the bedroom, he was surprised that Patty wasn't there. Before he could ponder her disappearance further, she came back into the room carrying her laptop computer.

Tossing off her robe, she crawled into the bed. "Come into our conference room and let's get this meeting started."

Bobby crawled in beside her, "Am I going to need to take notes?"

Patty was logging onto the internet as Bobby positioned pillows behind them so they could lean back and see the computer screen together. He watched Patty's obvious determination as she entered a website she was searching for.

"Literotica dot com?" Bobby asked.

"Franc told me about it yesterday when she was helping me with my hair. She suggested that we check it out together."

Bobby couldn't hold back a laugh, "My big sister recommending porn sites. Why am I not surprised?"

Patty poked him and settled back against the pillows. "Be nice and pay attention. You said that we don't know what we don't know, and I agree. In days of old, we could have read anatomy text books or found some assorted 'how-to' books in some sleazy adult book store, but today, we have technology to help us expand our imaginations."

Studying the home page of the website, Bobby said "This site appears to be targeted more towards erotica than pornography in the traditional sense. It also seems to focus on couples. Have you been on it before?"

"First time," Patty replied as she scrolled down the page. "It looks like a mix of fiction and non-fiction too. A lot of the categories listed don't jump out at me of being something we would be interested in, but we're in this together, so where would you like to start?"

Pointing to one of the listed categories Bobby said, "The 'How-To' category might be a safe place to start."

Patty clicked on the link and they started reviewing story titles. "Is there anything you want to learn to do, or that you want me to learn to do for you?" she asked.

"Keep scrolling and let's see if anything looks interesting," he said.

They laughed at some of the more humorous titles, such as "A Dummies Guide to Lactation," and opened a few 'guides' on different sex acts that were disappointing to both of them. Patty exited out of that category and selected the "Erotic Couplings" category next. They found several titles that intrigued them, but found that the screen on the laptop made it inconvenient for them both to try reading at the same time. As a solution, Patty would read a story aloud, and then Bobby would pick the next one and he would read it aloud to her.

They soon discovered that many of the stories were arousing to one or both of them, so they began to tease each other. While Patty would read, Bobby would use his fingers, hands and mouth to try and distract her, or at least get her voice to change pitch while she read. When it was Bobby's turn to read, Patty returned the torturous teasing with increasing fervor.

Patty had finally had enough. "Bookmark this site and then make love to me."

Bobby was way ahead of her.


Chapter Seven - Monday

Bobby awoke to a surprise. He wasn't surprised that he found himself spooning with Patty, but he was surprised when he rolled away from her to get out of bed, his right hand was tied to hers with the belt from her robe.

Her groggy voice greeted him, "You're not getting away from me this morning buster." She rolled over on top of him and buried her face against his neck.

"If I promise to come back after using the bathroom will you untie me?" he laughed.

"No, but I'll untie my side. Let the belt around your wrist remind you of your promise to return."

1...2021222324...27