Into the Garden Ch. 25-27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bent and kissed her. With all the stress they had been under—Lindy's long hospitalization, then finishing school and moving from Mississippi to Chicago, plus late nights with the baby and the stress of Sam's new job, they had gotten in the habit of falling exhausted into bed each night, with just a peck on the cheek before they quickly drifted off to sleep. Now, in the quiet house with the baby still sleeping, Sam took the time to explore Belinda's lips as she responded enthusiastically, wrapping her arms around him and pressing herself tight against his body as she sucked on his lips and swirled her tongue against his. Sam broke the kiss for just a second to pull Belinda's cotton top over her head. Jesus, her tits were amazing. Filled with milk, they were full D cups. He had loved her pert little Bs when they were dating, but now her heavy, creamy breasts held him spellbound. He dropped to his knees and expertly unclasped the bra, letting her chest swing free. He engulfed a nipple in his mouth and sucked, gasping when he realized the unfamiliar taste in his mouth was Belinda's sweet mother's milk. "Oh, baby, you have no idea how hot you are," he whispered, pulling her breast back into his mouth and sucking hard to release more of the sweet milk. As he sucked, he pulled down Belinda's skirt and lace panties. Letting them drop to the floor, he listened to Belinda's moans. Milk was dribbling out of her other nipple, the white milk running down her tummy. His head was swirling from the sight and the taste. Quickly he licked up the milk and went back to suckling her breasts. He couldn't believe his often conservative little wife was letting him do this, but he wasn't about to stop. With his thumb, he found her clit and began rubbing it in tight circles, feeling the nub harden and swell almost instantly as Belinda's moans of pleasure grew louder.

"Lay down, Lindy," he said, pulling her down to the carpeted floor. It had been five months since they had been intimate, and unless the baby woke up, there was no way he was stopping now. He dove between her thighs, breathing in her musky scent then plunging his tongue into her folds, the wetness of his mouth spreading her juices around.

"Oh, baby, love you. Lick me, I love you, lick me," Belinda was babbling incoherently as the pleasure overtook her, the feel of her husband's tongue firmly moving from her opening to her clit and back again, the heat of him driving her out of her mind as the pleasure built. "Coming Sam, coming, I'm coming for you, lick me baby, I'm coming," and then her legs tightened around him, shuddering as her shoulders lifted up off the floor. "Fuck me, Sam," she was begging him now, her fingers between her legs as she flicked her clit, searching for another orgasm, "I need your cock inside me. Fuck me and make me come again, please..."

Sam hesitated. His cock was raging, but he didn't have any protection. He had told Belinda he didn't want her to start the pill, but they hadn't talked about it. Before he could think it through, clear the cobwebs from his lust-addled brain, Belinda's hands were at his pants, unbuckling his belt, unfastening his trousers and pushing them down. "Wait a second," he heard himself say, even as the only place he wanted to be was buried deep in Belinda's warm, tight cunt.

"Why wait, baby?" Belinda asked him, a wicked grin on her face. "Declan needs a baby sister."

THE END.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

This is the most well written book I’ve read on this site and the first one I’ve left a comment for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just terrible

Less than "1".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful story

The characters are so real- kept me smiling though their love story;)

Your work is under-rated. It should be a 4.6 story at least

fluerflueralmost 12 years ago
Awesome

I really enjoy reading this story. The pace was quick and there was the proper amount of tention to keep me focus. Lindy and Sam were such a charming couple. However I do feel the wrap up to this story was rather quick. I would have like to have read more about John Sr. Also to have read more about the fall out with Chip and Belinda's mom. With that said , this story was truely engaging and pleasure to read. I look foward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The Whole Thing was Excellent

To the writer, I did not provide any comments on the various section, but I rated each submission. Now I just want to this was an excellent written story that flowed very very well. I do not write very well, but I do know what I enjoy reading and this story was very captivating and kept me looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you very much.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Amy's Fascination Ch. 01 Shy wife is fascinated by black men.in Interracial Love
Miss Sue A house slave helps the owner's son.in Interracial Love
Good Neighbor Sam Housewife turns hot wife in tightknit community.in Interracial Love
Hooked on Black Bareback It was supposed to be just one time.in Interracial Love
Lessons From The Neighbor She seeks advice from Black friends, and gets it.in Interracial Love
More Stories