Letters to My Love

Story Info
A lifetime of memories shared.
844 words
3.6
16k
0
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My love,

Do you remember that time we took that trip to the beach? How we laid upon the sand holding hands? How the water rolled up over our prone bodies until we were one with the sea?

Do you remember how I clung to your fingers and told you I felt like I was drowning? And how you said don't be silly, the water isn't that deep. And I said I am not drowning in water as I looked into your sky blue eyes. Then it dawned on you that what I meant was that I was drowning in you. So you smiled.

And do you remember that when the next wave came up over our naked bodies and covered us and then faded away I asked "Where did our blanket go?" and you laughed so loud that even in the darkness it caused everyone to shift. Then you continued to giggle as we stood and dried each other off, wrapping the towels around our bodies as we worked our way back up the beach to our room.

I remember that trip so very well, like it was yesterday. But it was not. So much has happened over the years since that moment until this one. But the feelings still remain. My feelings haven't changed. Have yours?

Our friends look at us and sigh. Twenty five years together seems like forever to them but to me it is as if I met you yesterday. I remember it so clearly. You were standing on the sidewalk, pulling on the strap of your sandal as you unsuccessfully attempted to hail a cab. I came to your rescue when it began to rain and offered to share my umbrella. You looked up at me and smiled and said in that soft sweet voice of yours, "Thank you."

I didn't know then that that one act of kindness would lead me on to a lifetime of happiness, every moment filled with you.

We dated for weeks before I even thought to try to make love to you. I wanted to, I surely did, but I was crazy about you even then and did not want to rush things. When the night arrived, the night I planned to lay it all on the line and seduce you, I was ready. I was never known for my patience or my ability to finesse a woman into sleeping with me. I was more of a by the book kind of guy. But then you came into my life.

The night of your seduction was well planned. I had a bottle of champagne chilling on ice, a few candles lit for ambiance and I had made sure there were no dirty socks lying around. I wanted to cook but even then my culinary skills were lacking. So instead I had ordered Thai from our favorite restaurant and even made sure the plates and silverware were clean. The stage was set.

After we had finished eating and were enjoying the chilled champagne on the sofa out of crystal glasses I had purchased for the occasion, you were curled all up, your legs stuck under you. Your lips were glossy and wet and looked so kissable. So I did. You sighed as my tongue touched yours. And I did not stop there. I placed my hand on your thigh. It was bare, you were wearing a skirt. The skin was warm beneath my touch, heated from some source deep inside you. You began to breathe a little heavier.

Soon, my hand had managed to work its way up underneath that delightful skirt. It found your very sweet pink cotton panties and began to ease them down over your thighs past your knees to your feet and off. I tossed them aside as I knelt at your feet, looking up at, lost in your eyes. Then my hands, of their own volition, worked their way up your thighs, parting them gently until your heat was before my eyes.

My tongue slipped between your pussy lips and further, tasting you for the first time. Your head slipped back onto the edge of the sofa, your mouth falling open as you began to purr like a kitten. I continued on my voyage of discovery, pressing my tongue inside the velvet folds again and again until I could feel the heat and the pulse of you through my tongue.

It was like heaven, you were heaven, and the taste of you as honey on my lips, sugar in my coffee, burgers on my buns. I was lost in the glory of you. To feel your body react to my touch, the way you parted your thighs, the way you arched your back, the way you pressed yourself against me, I could ask for nothing more. I think I fell in love with you at that moment. The look in your eyes as you came in my mouth was and is indescribable.

But that was just the beginning of our journey together. Wasn't it, love?

Yours Forever,

Aidan