Mason Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It does thanks to you. What's new on your end?" Eustace asked.

Mason filled him in on the situation with Toni.

"Damn, I'm sorry." Eustace said meaning it.

"She's finally getting better but I have a question for you and I want the truth and don't sugarcoat it either." Mason said. "Is there something about me that would or could block a mating?"

"You mean aside from being big and ugly?" Eustace teased.

"Ha ha very funny." Mason grumbled.

"Just teasing but seriously, I can't think of anything. But let me ask you something, she's said her goodbye's right?"

"Yes." Mason replied.

"Maybe he hasn't released her yet. But can I make a suggestion?" Eustace asked.

"Sure, I'm open for suggestions." Mason replied.

"Relax." Eustace said.

"I do relax, what in the hell are you talking about?"

"Every time I've seen you you're dressed in a shirt and tie even when you're at home." Eustace said

"What's wrong with that?" Mason asked curtly.

"Nothing if you want to give the impression that you don't know how to relax and have fun. I don't know much about Toni but it sounds like that's what she's going to need and it also sounds like you're going to have to do things the hard way until you figure out what's blocking the pull of mates." Eustace said.

"I had assumed as much." Mason replied.

"One more question." Eustace said, "and I'm sure that its going to piss you off, but here it goes, are you sure that Toni is your mate or are do you want her to be because you're not quite over Katrina?"

"Believe it or not that was one of the many questions that I asked myself today so I'm not pissed off. I am one-hundred percent sure that Toni is my mate. I am equally as sure that I am over Katrina, as you know there's that tiny part of me that will always belong to her just as James will always have a part of Toni and I'm good with that. It would be unreasonable and stupid to expect her to forget him and what she had with him. Am I ready to say that I love her? No, I'm not. Do I think that it will happen? I do, maybe not soon but it will happen." Mason replied.

"Alright then here's some advice, first of all get your ass to the mall and buy some casual clothes. I bet your ass has never seen the inside of a pair of jeans. If you want some help, I'm sure that the ladies at the store will be more than happy to assist you or Gretchen can help. The second thing is talk to Ethan, by the time he and Katrina mated; he had the human thing down pat. Good luck and call us if you want us to go shopping with you." Eustace said laughing.

"Eustace?"

"What?"

"Fuck off!" Mason said and hung up chuckling.

*****

He lied Toni thought to herself after she spoke to Mason; the question was why he had lied and why was she so certain that he had.