Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah saw the wonder in his eyes, and she knew she had him on the hook. When she told him that he could pick out any two girls and a room to do whatever he wanted, he was in disbelief. But sure enough, she was telling the truth. He found the two hottest women he could find, one, an olive-skinned, black haired girl in a tiny black bikini, with a heart-shaped ass and tits the size of cantaloupes. The other, a light-skinned Asian woman with a natural sneer adorning her face, clad in a similarly filthy bikini, with double-E cup boobs and an upturned ass so firm and drool-inducing that he could barely contain himself. Clearly, they were aware of the arrangement Hannah had made, so when Liam made his move, both of them went along with him eagerly.

Behind closed doors, unencumbered and unleashed, Liam and these two sluts went to town on each other. Screaming and yelling in pleasure, lost in lust, they took part in some truly fucked up, nasty shit together, going at it like wild animals, taking part in pure filth. Liam said and did things he didn't know he was capable of, things he didn't know possible, things that were almost beyond mere words.

By the time the night was done, Liam was on team 'North Pole' all the way.

If they could provide this, if they could show him a world he didn't know existed... who was he to fight against it? They were too strong. No man could fight off the things he'd seen and experienced. No one could.

From this point on, he'd abandoned any ideals he once had, becoming a good little soldier for the 'North Pole' army. They knew how to milk him for information and unleash him into possible trouble areas before they could get too far, and he was eager to help.

He had a colleague at another news source, a woman he went to college with that lived across the country. They'd had some light flirtation in the past, and he could have imagined dating her eventually if he hadn't started dating Jess first. She was a hot, determined, fiendishly clever blonde, with a nose for a story and great pair of tits. She was as idealistic and hungry for a big story as Liam used to be, maybe even more so, and she had a driving need to get to the bottom of any story. Plus, she was just gorgeous. On top of her truly excellent DDs, she had a perfect golden tan and a juicy ass that every man dreamed of squeezing. She called him up, as she was looking into 'North Pole' herself, knowing there was something dirty about them, and she knew he had done work in this area before. Maybe the Liam of old would have shielded her and try to dissuade her from this story, knowing how dangerous 'North Pole' was.

But the new Liam didn't.

He made a call to Hannah and sold out his colleague pretty quickly, but the other reporter didn't even realize it. She was excited when she was able to land an interview with a rep from her nearby 'North Pole' plant, a man, their 'HR Rep'. Liam knew where this was going almost immediately, and he wasn't surprised when his friend's 'hard-hitting' story ended up being as fawning over 'North Pole' as his had been. A month or two later, it was revealed that she was now dating said 'HR Rep', a handsome, confident beefcake of a man. The next time Liam talked to her, they could both read the subtext of the other's words, and they both knew they'd fallen into the same trap.

And neither had any regrets.

Another time, one of his coworkers, a dark-haired young woman named Courtney, had accidentally come across a very incriminating story about 'North Pole'. She'd been pursuing another story and had stumbled upon this information inadvertently. She was a babe as well, with an olive complexion, large firm boobs, and a juicy ass. Her and Liam always got along well, and again, if he had been single, she might have made a move on him. If only she had any idea of how unscrupulous he'd become, but even then she was seemingly good-hearted enough to not cross that line. But anyways, she'd stumbled on this amazing scoop, and Liam was the first to know it.

Since she wasn't on 'North Pole's' radar, they wouldn't see her coming. It was on Liam to act. He could stand up for 'North Pole' and protect them. Or, he could stay silent and let this information get out while having plausible deniability. Her planned story was so far away from 'North Pole' that no one could possibly blame him for not anticipating it. He could finally get that victory he'd been seeking a year prior and take them down. He totally could have done that.

Instead, he seduced Courtney, fucking her in the back of his car, and later fucking her at her place. This delayed the story from getting out, and eventually, he was able to convince her to kill the story completely. In exchange for his talented dick, she could have been convinced of anything.

That's how far Liam had gone now. He had been fully corrupted, and he was on team 'North Pole' proudly. He gave up everything he could to them, making sure they were well protected. For as much as they had shown him, this felt like a fair trade. He was so far gone that he even went as far as to give up his sources regarding 'North Pole', an uncrossable line for most reporters, and in doing so, a surprising face emerged on their radar again.

Liam had given up on his life's dreams, his ideals, his loyalty to Jessa, all thanks to the dark forces of Christmas and their business arm 'North Pole'.

That's what Christmas could make a man do now.

**************

**************

He wasn't the only member of the Morris clan to undergo a great change. His brother-in-law, Jon, was undergoing some major life-changes as well, all incited by the events the previous holiday.

That past Christmas, he had to confront the fact that he'd been harboring a filthy, nasty crush on his own mother-in-law, Sylvia, practically since the day they first met. For years, he'd been burying his true feelings, hiding behind a veil of dislike and annoyance towards Sylvia, when in fact he was secretly hot for her luscious body the entire time. But ever since Christmas, their relationship was traveling along a new trajectory.

Deb was surprised at how willing he suddenly seemed to be in her mother's presence. She always suspected he didn't like her mom, to the point where getting him to go to a place knowing her mother would be there was like pulling teeth. But over their Christmas visit, they must have worked things out, because now, he seemed open to invite her to visit. Or volunteer the idea of crashing at her folks' place if that was along their way on a road trip. He'd gone from behind annoyed with her mom to almost being... friends with her. Like, they were texting with each other now. It was crazy how quickly things had shifted between them. Deb thought it was a little strange, but she figured it was better than him hating her mom for the rest of their lives, so she didn't question it.

Yeah, she probably should have questioned it.

Because sure, her husband and her mother had sorted out all their issues over Christmas. But they did that by having sex. Hot, nasty, sweaty sex. Multiple times. He'd buried his tongue in her mouth and his cock in her pussy. And it was all really fucking good. The best he'd ever had. So, it was pretty clear why he was suddenly so willing to be in her presence again.

You might have expected him to feel regret at screwing his wife's mother, but he really didn't. He felt freed. He'd been harboring this nasty crush on her for the entire time he knew her, he realized, and finally fucking her was almost freeing. And the sex was absolutely incredible. Just insanely good. He got to live out his nastiest fantasies with this smoking hot babe... It was thrilling!

He never would have believed he would ever have sex with a woman so much older than he was, him being 28 to her 46. But strangely, that almost made it better. It probably didn't hurt that she was an absolute smoke-show. She was gorgeous, with long, lustrous chestnut hair, a perfect, firm, juicy rear end, and absolutely mammoth, perky tits. And her mind was pure filth as well, only adding to her appeal. She was hotter than most women half her age, including her own daughter. So, no one could blame Jon for surrendering to temptation.

From the night of Christmas Eve on, for the rest of their stay, he was fucking Sylvia every chance he could. Even with all the family around, they found opportunities to sneak into an unoccupied room and go at it. One time, they were missing an ingredient for dinner, and he quickly offered to go out and pick it up at the grocery store. Catching onto what he wanted, Sylvia offered to go with him. Within minutes, they had pulled it off to a quiet side street where she rode his big dick in the backseat of the car, and on their way back, they were already so hot for each other again that she simply leaned over and sucked him off as he drove, swallowing his load as they pulled into the driveway.

Another time, he was taking a peaceful shower when she pulled open the sliding door, completely nude, and joined him. Under the heated water, their bodies pressed against each other, tongues in each other's mouths as he drove his big young cock into her.

And on his last night there, he woke up to find the sheets pulled away, his pants pulled down, and his mother-in-law inhaling his big cock all the way to the root. And she was doing this all while her own daughter, his wife, slept beside them. He rested his hand in his mother-in-law's hair as she attacked his swollen cock, and she looked straight into his eyes as she swallowed one last giant load from his bloated nuts.

Leaving her behind to head back home was almost painful. At first, he didn't want to be there, but by the end, he didn't want to leave. He had quickly become obsessed with his wife's mother and her hot body, to the point where he couldn't get enough. He knew he should be bothered by the fact he'd cheated on his wife, but everything with her just felt so right. With as good as sex with her was, especially in comparison with how it was with Deb... the young husband couldn't possibly feel anything close to regret. But he was afraid that, upon parting, maybe the moment would be gone, and Sylvia would be the one to feel regret the things she'd done. But those fears were dashed that very night after having gotten back home from a long drive. As he got ready for bed, his phone pinged. His eyes widened as he saw a picture from Sylvia, of her facing a mirror, dressed only in a set of sexy, skimpy red lingerie, a red lace bra and a tiny thong, her huge tits and fit body being showcased immaculately. Jon beat off in the bathroom like a horny teenager, and he came so hard he almost fell to his knees.

From that day forward, Jon and Sylvia were texting back and forth like crazy, like lovestruck young lovers, instead of a married man and his mother-in-law. The things they would text to each other were pure filth. And not just text, but pictures as well. These two were full-on sexting with each other, during the day and at night. She, sending juicy shots of her hot body in the skimpiest garments she had, and a lot of the time, nothing at all. And Jon returned the favor, sending over plenty of dick-pics to keep the older woman more than satisfied. Both of them were beyond excited by this whole thing. He, enjoying this bit of wickedness in his otherwise boring, straight-forward life. And she relished in being able to act super slutty again, and not only that, but doing it with the hottest guy she'd ever laid eyes on.

Deb never caught on to the fact that her husband and mother were in such constant communication, at least not to the degree with which she'd begin to suspect something was going on between them. She simply thought that they had developed a friendly, jovial, affectionate relationship. She had no idea of the truth. She didn't even suspect anything close to what was actually going on. She trusted Jon. She loved him and had complete faith in him. She wasn't the type to be paranoid over every little thing her husband did.

That allowed a lot of room for Jon and Sylvia to have some fun.

These two were hungry for each other. Nothing could equal the electricity that they felt when they were together. No amount of love or companionship that Jon got with Deb came close to the feelings of bliss her mother was capable of giving him. They needed to meet in person again. They couldn't go another day. Jon kept wanting to find an excuse for him and Deb to take a trip back to Deerberg, or finding a reason to invite her folks over to them. But he couldn't push too hard for fear of Deb catching on that something was up.

Luckily for him, Jon was a busy man where he worked, and he often had to take trips to meet clients. And he was also an honorable man, very good about his work and very honorable about how he conducted business. But honor went out the window the second he banged his wife's mom, and he was so desperate for her body again that his ethics were quickly thrown out. Luckily for him, his reputation was good enough that when he said he had a possible client near Deerberg, his bosses didn't question him. His wife didn't question him. No one did. Nothing stood in his way.

All expenses paid, he rented a nice, pricey hotel room in the city he claimed his client was located. Once he settled in his hotel room looking over the city, he cleaned himself up and made himself look all nice. They were close enough to Deerberg where Sylvia could make an easy drive there, telling her husband that she was gonna go out for the night with some friends. But she obviously had other plans.

When she turned up at Jon's hotel room, dressed to kill in a slinky black, low-cut cocktail dress, wearing expensive high heels, her hair done up nice and showing off a chasm of juicy, mature cleavage, she caused the younger man's eyes to widen, his words catching in his throat. They had plans to get dinner first, but as soon as they laid eyes on each other, those plans were gone.

Instead, they opted to feast on each other.

Within seconds, their tongues were in each other's mouths, and their hands were on each other's bodies. There was no class. No decorum. Only lust. All their nice clothes ended up tossed aside like they were nothing. Within minutes, Jon was sucking on his mother-in-law's massive bare tits, immersing his face in her soft, firm breasts again. Minutes after that, the older woman was on her knees, inhaling her son-in-law's big, beefy cock, which was harder than it had ever been before in anticipation of this night. And when she got him right on the edge of blasting another huge load of cum down his mother-in-law's throat, she pulled away and pushed him back on the bed.

It was there that they proceeded to fuck the shit out of each other.

Sylvia rode the living daylights out of her son-in-law, screaming out like a cheap fucking whore in the process, her moans echoing in the halls. They went at it like animals, cursing and moaning, going at it without stopping, till they were dripping with sweat, screaming in pleasure until they both came hard. She screamed out like a whore as she came, and he filled up his mother-in-law's eager cunt with all that backed-up cum nestled in his balls. They panted for breath as they came down from their high, trying to recover.

Thirty minutes later, they were going at it again.

They fucked that night until they physically couldn't anymore. Going at it well into the night, two more times, in fact. They didn't stop until they passed out in exhaustion, coated with perspiration, panting until they fell into a well-earned rest.

Jon woke up curled up in bed, naked, spooning with his mother-in-law. Her desirable body pressed into his as they rested, his cock against her ass, his arm around her, palm resting on one of her mammoth tits. It just seemed right. It just seemed meant to be.

Deb called early the next morning, before the scheduled time of his 'meeting'. There was something about taking a call with his wife while looking down at her mother in his bed, smirking and looking up at him with wild, unkempt sex-hair, with her huge, soft tits hanging out for him to see, that just drove him crazy. It ended up being a long phone call, so he sat on the bed as he talked. As he spoke to his wife, her mother got out of bed and cleaned up a bit. And again, there was the contrast of him on the phone with his wife while her mother walked around in front of him, only wearing a tiny little thong, padding around barefoot, her giant boobs jiggling as she walked. By the time he was done, he tossed his phone away as Sylvia straddled him, locking lips with him, scrubbing her boobs against his chest as she reached down between them to scoop his hard cock from his boxers.

They barely left the room that day. Both of them were just so hot for each other and so hungry for each other's bodies that that couldn't help themselves. They just kept going at it, only pausing to clean up, fuel up, then do it again. They only left that night to get dinner. Jon wondered if people might look at them strangely in what by all appearances looked to be a date, but Sylvia was such a fox that no one questioned this pairing.

This encounter was just the start. Now that the dam had been broken, they made it a point to reconvene as often as possible. Sometimes, she would come to him, other times, he would visit her, and sometimes, they'd meet in the middle. Jon was able to convince Deb to swing by her folks' house for a visit, and Sylvia happily visited her daughter and Jon in the city a couple times. These might seem like nice, familial moments, but they weren't. It was all about Jon and Sylvia, and them finding every opportunity they could to fuck behind his wife's and her husband's back.

Their plans to hook up every chance they got took precedence over everything else. Jon canceled his and Deb's anniversary plans for a 'work thing', but in fact it was because he and Sylvia made plans to see a movie. It was the next movie in that series of movies they'd bonded over in the past, the ones where the younger male characters were forced through movie style riff-raff into situations where they have no choice but to fuck an older woman. That was the major hook in these movies, the shockingly explicit sex scenes between young, handsome actors and experienced older actresses happy to show off a lot of skin even at their mature age. The new one had come out, and they had made it a point to see it together, and both traveled a good distance to make their date possible. When she showed up in the lobby of the nice theater, wearing a low-cut top, he wanted to pull her to the side and feast on her juicy tits, but he was able to hold himself back.

Sitting in the back of a half-full theater, they could barely keep their hands off each other. Their lips were locked during most of the previews, mouths smacking as they made out with heat and passion. Ten minutes in, his hands were in her bra, and she had scooped his throbbing meat out of his pants, lustily stroking him off as he sucked at her neck. They tried to watch the movie, they truly did, but the heat on screen fed into the lust they were feeling. By the time the first sex scene happened on screen, she was riding him on one of those big, reclining seats the theater had just put in, her tits pulled out of her shirt as she did so, riding him as both tried to stifle their moans as best as they could. By the time he came inside her pussy again, the movie was practically done, and they had barely seen any of it! They did end up going back the next day when the edge was off between them, because they actually did want to watch the movie, and both noticed the resemblance between them and the young, handsome actor and the older, foxy actress on-screen. The movie exceeded their expectations, the best one yet. And the very explicit sex scenes did their job, because as soon as they got back to his car, they were all over each other. They barely made it back to their hotel room before Jon bent his mother-in-law over the bed and roughly fucked her up the ass, her screaming in pleasure as he did so.