Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Penelope underestimated her mom. In the same way that she sensed something in the air between her mother and Connor the Christmas before, Polly could sense that same strange energy in the air now. The three chatted amiably. Polly being friendly and polite to her daughter, Penelope being icy towards her mother, and the silver-tongued Connor staying silent, knowing it was best to let the women talk in a tense situation like this one. The ever-sharp Polly was studying both her daughter and grandson, suspicions entering her mind. Looking into her daughter's eyes, she searched for the truth in her narrow gaze. The two women tangoed, talking around the big secret lying between the three of them but never directly addressing it. They kept talking and talking and talking, until finally, looking straight at her daughter, Polly addressed the elephant in the room.

"You found out me and him had sex, didn't you?" she asked with a teasing glint in her eye. Penelope was stunned that her mom had figured it out, and Connor's breath caught in his throat, not knowing what was gonna happen next.

Well, a lot happened next.

And it all culminated with Connor's cock sandwiched between Polly and Penelope's bare tits, him lying on his back on his mother's big bed, the two women working together to tandem titty-fuck the hunky young man. And when Connor looked up to see his mother and grandmother lock lips for his benefit, tongues in each other's mouths as they tit-fucked him, he came like a cannon. Screaming out loud, his body covered in sweat, all his beefy young muscles were flexing as what felt like a gallon of cum fired out of his pulsing weapon, firing off into the air, raining down on both his mother and grandmother lewdly.

And that was just the start.

Connor thought he had ticked off all the checkmarks on his sexual bucket list. But during this encounter, he ticked off even more. A mother-daughter three-way. A three-generational threesome. Fucking two mature women at once. Fucking his smoking hot, horny grandmother and his equally hot and even more horny mother at the same time. It was absolute insanity. Thanks to his experience with the two insatiable older women, he kept up with them, fucking each slutty older woman in every hole, cumming multiple times. And they were equally incredible, and they were using Connor as a point of competition, each trying to outfuck the other. Who could swallow more of his beefy cock. Who could really fuck his cock like a true slut. Who could take more of his cock up the ass. And on that day, they were all on the same page, each fucking at a level rarely seen, fucking equally well. And after cumming several times already, Connor came one last time, hosing down their mountainous racks with semen as they kneeled together, right next to each other, holding their mammoth fleshy tits up, awaiting their creamy reward from his cum cannon. It was at this the young stud had to tap out, and the two confident older women laughed as they finally wore out the cocky young man.

When Connor regained consciousness and made his way downstairs, he found his mother and grandmother laughing and sipping drinks in the dining room, loosely wearing thin robes, their massive boobs half hanging out of them. These two women, the only two who could really match Connor in the bedroom, spent a lot of time talking about the young stud, going over their past experiences with him like two shameless young sluts sharing their various misadventures with their bestie. These two older women, these two older relatives of his, his mother and grandmother, had taken him beyond his limits already. Every time he thought he'd seen it all, these two took him even further down into the depths of lust. Even if he was only able to hook up with his grandmother every so often, even if he was sexually beholden to his own mother, he would follow along gladly, wondering what new depths of sin these two could show him.

And as they sipped their coffee and chatted, it was clear they were getting along in a way they hadn't in years. All it took was a spot of incest and a big fat young dick to work out all their differences. And taking part in what they just had together, an understanding had been found.

Peace on Earth, and peace for the Calvorsons.

This was the power of Christmas. Christmas brings people together. For years, Connor and Penelope had been at odds. And the relationship between Penelope and her mother was fraught even at the best of times. But through a little bit of Christmas magic from the year before, where Connor had learned some very important skills, a mother and son had been brought together, stronger than they ever had before. And not only had this mother-son relationship been healed, the rift between that woman and her mother had been closed as well. Lifelong conflicts among family... solved by the power of Christmas. Sure, these bonds had been forged through the sinful, seductive fires of incest, but that was secondary. A family had been brought together, a near miracle if you knew the people involved.

And isn't that what Christmas was all about?

************

1...456789