Mixed Blessings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the silk, so comfortably nestled against her cheek, tighten and pull against her. She lazily opened her eyes. A growl formed deep in Alicia's chest as she saw the long, firm, form hidden only by the blue material. He began to shift slightly beneath her, testing her true strength for the first time in their relationship. With remarkable ease, a shift of the leg pinned him solidly back to the bed. She loved Laslie but she needed to see if could accept domination as easily as he took to control. It seemed like he couldn't but that was fine with Alicia. When she was the top, she wanted a little struggle from her bottom. So far, he was comfortable ~her empathy would tell her otherwise~ and that was what truly mattered.

Laslie bucked beneath her, but it had nothing to do freedom or control. Alicia had pressed her cheek to the smooth fabric and began to luxuriate in the sensation of the material, of his strong body beneath it, of the oh so physical power rising before her eyes and the delicious energy that radiated from his near delirium. She knew this position, her head resting by the core of his lust, suggested nothing other than pleasure to his very masculine consciousness. It was in that moment she decided how to reward him for his considerations this evening.

As her cheek slid across the silk, her lips quested forward to lightly grip either side of his shaft. Laslie groaned with just that slight contact. Alicia's lips pulled back in a feral grin. She shifted her body slightly and had to pause once more as his heat, his body, and his energy seemed to play directly with her tender bud.

She brought her hands up to massage the solid muscles of his legs, through the silk boxers. He sighed in contentment and she felt his body begin to relax beneath her. At that moment she came forward to wrap the tip of his manhood in her mouth, still encased in the blue silk fabric. His entire body seized at the ever-desired contact. Laslie preferred control but never total. Seldom did he build up the courage to ask what it seemed he most wanted. While Alicia could feed off of him any time she brought him pleasure, she enjoyed the feeling of him filling her depths and he seemed to sense this. Every time, he had brought her to her own climax. Unfortunately, even stretching herself fully, she was simply too short for the mutual pleasure of sixty-nine.

She pushed her head down, taking more of his length into her mouth. Such a complex sensation; the cool silk, now damp with her saliva, and the pure, throbbing, heat of his life force. It filled her mouth, and flooded her mind with thoughts of filling her more tender, and sensitive, areas. Her body began to weep with anticipation of him. But she didn't plan on having him, at least, not until after dinner, and anything else he had planned.

She couldn't fit much more than half of his length comfortably into her mouth so she shifted one hand slightly below her limit and began to work his shaft in opposition to her mouth. Her head sank and her hand rose to meet it. Her tongue darted out to caress the drenched silk. He began to writhe and moan beneath her, but her legs clenched to hold his arms, pressed to his sides.

Alicia found the thick folds of the fly of the boxers. Her tongue snaked forward and she almost drown in the scent, the taste, of his flesh. He screamed as her tongue found the tender ridge of his head. His lust, his desire, his euphoria all began to trickle into her. Suddenly she realized the moans that filled the room were not all masculine. Her breath was short from more than the slight feeding he already gifted her. His body writhed beneath her, in its futile struggles, and pressed upwards to rub back and forth against her need. As she realized she neared release even more quickly than he, she used her free hand to flip away the silk obstruction.

Without missing a beat, her lips caressed his naked heat. His screams of pleasure intensified and his body bucked harder and pressed more firmly against her. Her hips quivered as he inadvertently brought her. The scent of northern woods filled her nose as she indulged in the taste that was uniquely Laslie.

All at once his energy spiked. His rapture clouded her mind like a heady drug and mixed with the torment from her groin. She threw her head forward, slightly farther than comfort allowed. Her eyes screwed tightly shut. She felt his body freeze beneath her a moment before her own muscles seized.

As time came crashing back on them both, he grew in her hand and mouth. Her body shook and heaved as wave upon wave of delight pressed against her flaming lust. She fought her body to keep from throwing back her head and gasping for air. An instant later his salted lust exploded across her palate, adding spice to his earthy flavor.

With his release, he jerked and spasmed harder beneath her. His firm body caroused her panties, aggravated her climax and stole her control. Her mouth and head bobbed without effort, in time with his demented body, each fueling the other's orgasm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alicia finally released him and rolled free, her heavy breath seemingly beyond her control. Laslie understood, as he tried to return his body to some form of normalcy. Never had he felt so thoroughly engaged. Never had it felt so true, so right, as when he was with her.

Laslie rolled to the side of the bed, intent on getting to the bathroom to clean himself. He noticed she had cleaned him so thoroughly, with her mouth, that nothing remain but boxers soaked with her saliva. His feet hit the floor and his body quickly followed. He couldn't stand? "Oh God!" Alicia's whimper was muffled. His head swivelled to find her at the edge of the bed. On hand was extended towards him while the other clutched the sheets to her mouth. Laslie couldn't understand why her eyes were filled with such horror.

His stupid, contented grin flashed up at her. He knew it was a very male smile but he simply couldn't help it. Never had he felt this high. "'Lecia? What's wrong love?"

His eyes narrowed in concern when he noticed that she shook. Her eyes had shifted to that strange, incomprehensible look that women seemed to get; the look that feared you would dump them and tried to apologize for whatever they had done to warrant it. No, it's a girl's look, but all women regress to innocence when they think they've screwed up a relationship. Laslie was honest enough to admit guys did to, but boys were rarely apologetic. Usually, they simply denied everything.

Somehow, Laslie found the strength to climb back onto the bed. Her face was now buried in the sheets. As he curled his body around hers, he heard her whimpering, "I'm so sorry," over and over. She was shaking, very likely crying. His grin had long since vanished to his concern.

A moment later she was gone. He looked up and found her tearing clothes from the closet. "Alicia!" He poured the slightest trace of power into his voice. It was a rare skill, even among the Sidhe, but it attracted her attention and drew her partially from her melancholy. She met his confused eyes. "What's wrong?"

Her mouth pumped wordlessly. Finally she simply collapsed to her knees. "I lost control."

Although his knees still felt to weak to support him, he managed to crawl over to her. Laslie slid in behind her and sat on his feet to wrap his arms around her, his knees along her legs. "So, you lost control. It was the most incredible thing I've ever felt!"

The unbelievable strength broke her from his grip. She spun to half-sit, half-collapse, on the floor facing him. Her blue eyes filled with accusatory fear but her voice was choked and quiet. "I almost killed you."

"I'm always weak after we make love. But you've never fed too much." His eyes shifted to a twinkle. "And I can't help but come back for so much more."

He reached out to her but she scurried back with only a fraction of her infernal speed. "Don't you understand? I've enthralled you, as the myths of my monstrous cousins state. You would come back for more even after that?" She looked at him hard but he began to laugh at the obvious answer. "Of course you would!" It had been the most amazing thing he'd ever felt. "And if I lost control later, when we make love as I know you want to..."

He cut in quickly. "You want to too!"

"Of course I do! Las, I love you. But if I had fed even a little longer, or I fed later, you would die."

Laslie crawled forward, once more, to wrap himself around the tiny form. She was still shaking but her body relaxed against his. He ran a hand through her hair, a gesture of comfort as much to him as for Alicia. "But you didn't. I love you, you know that, but more than that, I trust you. You could have killed my a million times by now, and every time I would gladly die that you live. But the simple fact is, we work so well together that you could never go that far."

Slowly he felt the shaking stop. She relaxed more and more heavily into his embrace. His fatigue began to drag at him. She was right, never had he felt so completely drained before, but he knew she would never drain him too far. "Even if you did, I would die a happy man, content."

As he drifted off to sleep he thought he heard her sorrowful voice. "I know you would my love. But you could never come back."

Thank you for reading Mixed Blessings. More tales of Alicia and Laslie are sure to follow. As this is a submission for the 2007 Literotica Valentines contest, voting would be greatly appreciated. As always your comments are even more appreciated. If you enjoyed Alicia, you might also enjoy my Gifting Night series for the adventures of other Dhase. The Dhase are a creation of my muse and anyone wishing to use them should contact me for more information. Thank you, once more, for reading and, again, please vote.

Copywrite January 2007, by Deathlynx

12