Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Did you like that Red?” She shakes her head. I snap her shirt a few more times, the skin under the band becoming red. Her nipples stay hard; the goosebumps remain. “You do like that don’t you?” Nod, submission. A slap in the face for good measure. I’m off upstairs, feeling much better.

I wake at about noon, again. Three nights gone, four remain. When I go down for breakfast/lunch I flick the basement light on and off a few times. Then I leave it on while I eat. I watch stupid sitcoms on cable for an hour or so, then I flick the basement light off.

1:30 and I’m thinking that I might make today just a good old-fashioned torture day. So I flick the light a few more times before heading down. She’s blinking erratically, result of random light level changes. When she sees me, her eyes widen and her breath hastens.

I decide to just stand on the stairs and stare at her for a while. Still, silent, menacing is what I’m aiming for. It seems to work for a while. Red looks at me, then glances around the room, waiting for something to leap from the shadows. I wish something would, but nothing happening at all works pretty well at keeping her on edge. I’m not totally sure about whether or not I should just walk away, or stalk toward her.

Considering this helps fight the boredom of doing nothing, but I decide to walk away and make some more protein shakes. Then I go down to feed her. But I feed her in utter silence. I can even hear her swallowing, and I take the time to watch her throat move, and her stomach pulsate as her body consumes the fluid. Fascinating.

Her shirt is starting to smell, and her skin is a bit sticky. I have difficulty lifting the neck loop of her halter over her head. But I find it easy to pull it down over her hips. When it is removed I toss it in the laundry. I’ll go back to clean Red later.

I fart around until dinner which, instead of eating it in front of Red I let the smell waft down to the basement to torment her. At 7:00 I feed her two more thin protein shakes. As I leave she looks as though she wants to pee. She is trying to cross her legs so that her crotch is squeezed. But she’s only able to try since the dildos are keeping her thighs from closing entirely.

“Need to pee?” She nods. “Well, you can’t go until tomorrow.” A muffled scream that fades into a moan which becomes sobs as tears flood her face. I decide not to lick her clean. Leaving the basement light on I head upstairs for a shower and a rest. At midnight I go down with a bucket and sponge to find her still awake.

Liberal application of sudsy water soon gets her chest clean of fetid protein shake. Two of which I whip up and feed to her. Feeling bored, I take the time to sweep the floor clear of peanuts, and also sponge the over milk patches. I come across Red’s broken g-string; it’s filthy now.

“Remember this Red?” I laugh. She nods. “You want it back?” A shake of the head. “So I can keep it huh?” Again a nod. I take the bucket and up-end it over her head. Suds cascade down her body, slicking her tongue of flame ponytail down her back, and soaking her little skirt. I leave the skirt wet, and take the g-string upstairs to throw in the laundry.

I leave the light on in the hopes that it will keep her up all night which I find out it doesn’t when I’m downstairs the next morning feeding Red more protein shakes. It’s about noon, and she really needs to pee. Taking a closer look I see the dildos moving in and out slightly from her muscle contractions.

“Need to pee?” A very vigorous nod. I unhook her and take her to the toilet. “You have to pee standing up,” and she looks at me in horror. She whines and moans and shudders from her effort to hold it in. Since she can barely stand I loop one of her arms over my neck and support her pelvis with mine. I reach down and spread her lips as wide as possible.

“And don’t you dare push those dildos out or get any piss on me,” and she whines you again. “Come on Red,” and I diddle her clit just for kicks. Her moans continue and pretty soon she’s gushing into the bowl. I keep fiddling with her clit and she shudders a little and her piss-stream sputters.

“Don’t stop now or you’ll have to hold it for another day.” She starts crying, but that’s okay. My face is right next to her tits, which I kiss a few times and I flick her clit and she finally runs out of piss. When she does she keeps moaning and starts grinding her hips. Figuring that she’s nearing orgasm I stop my ministrations.

“Bad girl,” I drop her to the floor. Four nights gone, three left. I drag Red by her arms back to the basement and she moans the whole way. When I hang her up I’m delighted to see carpet burn on her ass. I check under her damp skirt and find a rash, which is even better.

It’s about 1:00 so I go and do the laundry. Her halter should be dry tomorrow. I grab a few clothes pegs and take them to Red. I pinch her nipples and attach a peg to each one. Then I pull on her clit and attach a peg to it, with a little whine from its owner. I play for a while, pulling the pegs off then reattaching them. But it wears thin so I discard the pegs.

Her breath is again ragged, her tits wobbling with her shaking chest; hissing of air sucked through her nose.

Finding that her skin has returned to a slightly more normal colour I whip her non-stop for two hours so as to bring it back to that lovely crimson. By the end my arms are really tired so I go and lie down for a while and wake up at 9:00 p.m.

Fifth night with her, it’s time to knock it up a notch. I go down and find her hanging unconscious. I grab her ankles and hook them to the ceiling. Her head snaps back and forth, shaking off sleep. I love the way her ponytail flicks around; marvel at her bobbing breasts atop her quivering ribs.

I turn my attention to her pussy and begin removing the dildo from it. This proves difficult as her flesh has dried and is sticking to the plastic tool. She doesn’t stop moaning while I’m pulling it out. When it does finally pull free, her hole just doesn’t want to close. Her relief couldn’t be more evident, great sighs and heaving lungs. A softness to the edge of her eyes – gratitude.

This doesn’t last long, as I’m soon playing with her asshole, trying to open it as much as possible. Resistance is all the thanks I get.

“Red, this is for my benefit, remember? You’re a good girl aren’t you Red?” A shaky nod. “And good girls open up their asses don’t they?” An even more shaky nod. “So you’re a good girl aren’t you Red? Be good girl and let me in your ass!” A wordless, plaintive cry – plus tears. “It’ll be alright.” Down comes the resistance.

After a titanic effort attempting to cram the second dildo into her ass I realise that it’s not lubricated. But fuck it; may as well keep going. Her screams never stop, and I begin to hear them for the sweet melodies that they truly are. She makes such beautiful music for an hour before the dildo is completely inserted into her dry hole.

My vision is blurry, and I blink to find tears. The sheer beauty of my little valentine’s music has been the most moving experience of my life. I laugh, look at Red; her eyes closed, tears on her face as well. I laugh again.

“It is wonderful, isn’t it?” She doesn’t look at me, too lost in her own rapture. “You’re so magnificently gorgeous, Red.” Still she is too deep within herself to respond. “I love you.” And I’m off upstairs to sleep.

I awake at noon, precisely. Only two nights left with my love. I go out to check on Red’s halter shirt and find it dry. I fold it up and set it aside for when we part ways. I decide over breakfast to let Red sleep until about 3:00. Realising that I never paid attention to what flavour protein shakes I was feeding her, I go out to the shop and buy every flavour available.

I get back home at 3:30 and take the protein shake packs down to Red. I tell her the flavours I have and then go through one by one asking her which one she wants. She picks the strawberry one, and I make it up for her, extra thick. I feed my love through the funnel, slowly. I take my time and make certain not to spill any.

“Do you need to pee?” She nods and I take her up to the toilet. I’m about to put the seat down when she moans. “What is it?” She points between her legs. “Oh, sorry,” I say. The dildos in her bum would hurt if she sat on the seat. I place her on the rim, and she goes to it. When she’s finished I don’t flush, but sit her down so that she can watch me pee. Then I flush, while still on the toilet. The water tingles my ass, and it’s my turn for goosebumps.

“Did you like that?” and she nods. While I’m cleaning her vagina I notice that it is still gaping open, though not as much as last night. “What you did last night, was so beautiful,” I say as I carry her down to the basement. “We’re going to do that again, but you need to rest,” I say as I hang her up. I give her another shake for dinner at 7:00, but wait until 10:00 for the making of sweet music.

Night six. She’s going to be glorious.

“I hope that marvellous voice of yours has rested well enough, my sweet.” Then I take the whip. I lash her everywhere, all over except the face. Her stomach, her thighs, her ass, her back, her arms, her tits. Everywhere the whip lands, leaving the pretty pink marks behind. For two hours I whip her, and not one single note. She does not sing no matter how much I try to inspire her, she remains completely silent.

Not even a whimper.

“I don’t understand,” on the verge of tears. “What happened to the music, where are the beautiful cries that filled this very room only last night. Where is my love? Does it not matter to you? Can’t you see how much I love you Red? Do you even care!” And I’m upstairs sobbing off to sleep.

I wake at various hours of the night, only to simper and cringe into the land of sleep yet again. My final rising hour is 1:00 in the afternoon. One night remains. I think for a second, maybe I can try to win her love again. But I soon dismiss the thought, realising the harsh truth that Red doesn’t love me at all. So fuck her! I’ll make her wish that this were her last night on Earth!

First thing, I eat. Next I go out to buy enough milk to make the remaining protein shakes. When I arrive home I immediately mix them up, pouring them out into empty plastic bottles. I end up with six litres of shakes. I put them in the fridge for later.

I’m going to make her so sorry.

Down in the basement, Red looks at me with contempt. I punch her stomach a few times, then slap her face. I hang her feet up, and begin playing with the dildos in her ass. Pushing them in, pulling them out, fucking her dry, fully stuffed ass. She swings back and forth with my pressure.

Then I yank the dildos out. Her long wailing moan is such sweet music. Why couldn’t she sing like that last night? Her asshole is now gaping wide open. I poke it with my fingers, then lick around in it. Time to fully stuff her hateful pussy.

I don’t bother to clean the dildos, or even lubricate them. I just shove them in as hard as I can and she squeals with every thrust. Beautiful music yet again. But fuck her! Fuck her! She can sing all she likes she’s not getting my love again.

It takes a while to get the dildos in, but it’s worth it, her pussy is now stretched beyond limit. I go upstairs and fetch the shakes. They’re nice and thin. I stick the funnel in her throat and start pouring. Fast enough to make it difficult for her, but not fast enough for her to spill any. I want it all down in her guts. She shakes her head each time I reach for another bottle, but she takes it like the little bitch that she is.

She knows that she deserves this.

When she has swallowed all the shakes, I swing her around to slosh her stomach. She must be feeling very sick right now. Then I unhook her hands. Not her feet, her hands. Her fingertips barely reach the ground. As she flops upside down I hear her gag, then something drools from around her ball, and dribbles into her nose, down her forehead, onto the floor. Good, she’s puking.

While she’s hanging, I don’t bother to shake her, or whip her. I place the funnel in her gaping asshole. Then I fill her ass with peanuts. About a kilo of peanuts fills up her intestines and rectum to the top. Oh, the sheer shock in her scream! Now I’ve won. She’s seen everything now that she never wanted to see.

She is mine!

I eat a few ass peanuts, and they taste very good indeed. I pack them down hard then add more to the top. These don’t pack down though, but she has at least two kilos of peanuts packed into her guts. She’ll be shitting nuts for a while. I leave her ass and play with her tits, which look funny hanging down like that. So I laugh at her.

Another punch to the stomach makes her puke out some more milk that dribbles down her face. This time, I’m not licking it up. She can dwell in her own mess for the night.

So I leave her. It’s only 7:00, dinnertime. But I leave her the whole night, hanging upside down, drooling around her ball gag, peanuts in her ass. I leave her the whole night, and I sleep fine.

In the morning, 8:00, I go down to find a rotten stench in the basement. Her puke is the smell, and her ponytail is dangling just above it. I get an idea. I take the horsetail and cram it into her ass peanuts. Then she’s awake, in a stupor from all the blood in her head, shaking her head. I manage to get the horsetail in, tightly sealing in the peanuts.

I unhook her and lower her to the floor. Then I mop up her puke with her ponytail. It makes her hair all sticky. She’s groggy for a little bit, so I have to carry her out to the front yard. Tugging her leash gets her to frolic a little bit, but she can’t move much. Her ass cheeks wobble, her tits hang and bounce, and the tail swishes. I pull the leash to choke her some.

“Time to pee Red,” and she stares up at me. As if somehow parading her in the front yard was asking too much. “Come on Red, you need to pee before you can leave. She keeps staring for a while but eventually, a stream of piss spurts back from her groin, soaking the horsetail. I tie her leash to a tree. “Stay here,” and I go into the house.

I throw her halter into her bag but leave out the whip. I go outside and hand her the bag and whip and untie her leash, hands and feet.

“Time to go Red,” and she whimpers; looks at me not wanting to leave. She stands, very wobbly; bag in one hand a whip in the other. Her skirt up around her waist, I spot my little valentine and almost cry. She turns, and is barely able to walk properly, but there she goes, out of my life.

Red. My little valentine. Once my love with the magnificent voice. Her lick of flame tarnished with vomit. Pussy stuffed full of faux cock. Ass filled to the brim with peanuts, and a urine soaked horsetail swishing behind her, slapping her legs. Beautiful bitch, away she stumbles.

Our time is up.

**********

I can’t believe I let her go like that. I wanted to chase her down and apologise forever and profess my love a thousand times a day. She left thinking that I hated her, I had thought she hated me. But she had sung so beautifully on our last day. I needed her to feel my love lashing across her skin. I knew she loved me, I’m sure of it.

But she was lost to me, and all I could do was remember our time, and cry. Red was never far from my thoughts, every lick of flame that crossed my eyes – a glance – only to find that she was too tall. Or too thin. Or too… normal. Red was the exception to every rule, she was perfect. And all I could do was agonise over our parting.

Then one day – I saw her. Completely out of the blue. She showed up at my work, delivering a package to my boss. I was so ecstatic at the sight of her. But I hesitated, and preferred to approach cautiously, since she might not be as happy to see me as I was to see her. So I said nothing, instead going to the front desk after she left and asked which courier company had just delivered.

Then I was firm in the knowledge of her place of employment. I would be able to observe her from a distance without getting too close too fast. I had more than week with her this time. I would spend my lunch hours sitting in my car across from the courier company hoping for a sight of her. Occasionally I would spot that familiar burst of flame. But she didn’t have it in her ponytail, just hanging down. It wasn’t right.

I decided one day to follow her on her lunch break and “accidentally” bump into her. It was a disaster. I stepped next to her in line.

“Hello,” I said, as gently as possible. She might have still been mad.

“Hello,” was all she said back. Just polite, dismissive.

“How have you been?” I pressed.

“Excuse me?”

“How have you been? Are you still mad at me?”

“I’m sorry, I think you have me confused with someone else,” she placated.

“Look, I’m the one who’s sorry, okay. I didn’t mean to be so… well, mean, I guess.”

“Excuse me, I must be going.” And she went for the door. I followed her outside, and grabbed her arm.

“Look Red, I’m sorry!”

“Oh, “Red” because of the red hair huh? Aren’t you original!” And she ran away from me. I can’t imagine how it could have gone worse. She stopped going to that place for lunch, but I was still able to watch for her at work.

It drove me crazy. I needed to see her, to talk to her. She needed to listen to me. I organised for her company to send me something, but she didn’t deliver it. I tried several times over the following week, but it was eight days before she was the courier. And she did not look happy.

“You!”

“Listen, please Red, listen. I know it must have been painful for you, but I love you, you were so beautiful, you are so beautiful. I need you all the time!”

“Fuck off weirdo!” And away she went yet again. All she seemed to do was walk out of my life. But I had to have her back. I needed her so badly. She was the most magnificent creature I ever beheld. And her voice – pure bliss and ecstatic glorious sublime beauty! I could only imagine what she sounds like without the ball gag.

In my haste, I had forgotten that she needed to sign in to the building. I made sure to check that time though, and I found out her name. From that, her address and phone number. I had to think about how to approach her. I would sit and play with her torn g-string, pondering my angle of attack.

Would I just show up at her door? What if someone else answered? What if she had a big dog to sick on me? Should she open her door to find me on my knees? Would that work? I didn’t know what to do. I figured the best plan would be to get into her house when no one was home. I would find out how she lived, what kind of person she was. Then I would start to woo her back.

I started watching her home in my off time. Noting when she arrived and when she left, watching through her windows. She never drew the curtains - she’s such a good girl. I would see her lounging, exercising, cooking, eating. No dog, no one else at home. I started calling in sick every day. I spent every hour either watching her place, or creeping around inside it.

Photos of her mother – I assume – what I think is a brother, vacation spots. Hardly any dirty laundry. A very well kept house. That’s because there was no one else in her life. That’s why she needed to be with me. I would keep little trinkets from her house, things that she wouldn’t miss. Just to feel closer to her until I could make my approach.

Which I did one afternoon when she got home from work. I had been sending her flowers all week. Today they would arrive and I would take them to her door. She found me on my knees. I needed her to forgive me. I needed her like she needed me to fill her life. It just had to be fate, kismet, “meant to be” and all that stuff.

She didn’t receive me well. I had to burst in and slap her around then I tied her up and gagged her. Just to remind her of what she needed and to make our relationship whole again.