Only One Draw Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie cried out in pain-passion as her body was being worked once again, but she held, giving the men value for their money.

Did the man have another cum dump in him? Yes, he did.

While Royal fucked her, Case put the ottoman back together, stripped off so that he too was naked, and then went to the other end of the room, opening the two pocket doors to reveal the four-poster Chinese-style bed that dominated the room behind. Then he helped Royal take a whimpering Natalie off the credenza and carry her into the bedroom. Case went down on his back on the bed. Natalie was pulled on top of him, facing the canopy above them, Case's cock forced itself up into her ass channel. Royal mounted her from the front, sliding into her cunt. He grasped her ankles, raising and spreading her legs, her feet still in spike heels, and fucking her in the cunt while Case fucked her in the ass.

An hour after they had finished with her, let her go to the adjacent bathroom to shower, clean herself up, and recover as the two men went back to discussing and negotiating over the artwork in the other room, Natalie dressed and with a "We'll be in touch with your agency" from Case, left the art gallery. Right at the end, she'd been shaken. It was something small compared to what else they'd done with her that evening. What it was was that Corwin Case wouldn't give her her panties back and she had to leave without them. He'd said he collected them. She'd found that creepy and thus everything about this off center.

She was so rattled that, in the darkness of the night, when a cab pulled up to the Farragut Square gallery door--a Capitol Cab Company taxi--she didn't, as Hardesty had admonished her to do, check to see what the cabbie looked like.