Opposites Attract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reach for Daniel's eager erection that bobs enticingly and elegantly as he rides me and begin to loosely stroke the crimson shaft. Its head is flared and weeping and the extra stimulation is all that Daniel needs. He freezes, his face a mask of erotic ecstasy, while he pulses out his pleasure. The sight is enough to push me over the edge, the milking muscles of Daniel's channel wringing my own pleasure from me, and I fill him with my living essence. Daniel collapses onto my chest as my seed still pulses into him and my teeth fasten carefully on his unbruised shoulder to mark him as mine.

I cradle him tenderly, whispering words of love and endearment, resting my cheek on his dark tresses that smell of the shampoo we favour and Daniel's own clean scent.

"Oh, Misha, I felt like I was flying." The drowsy tones are muffled against my chest.

I understand now why my fawn took his painkillers without complaint. I am pleased that Daniel feels confident to ask for what he needs. We complement each other so well. I smile at the sounds of sleep spilling from Daniel's sweet lips. I suddenly realise that a cold feeling that had lodged in my stomach has lifted. Daniel is recovering and is safe in my arms. I give a contented sigh. I will contact Pop and get the family over in the next few days. I believe my fawn is ready to meet them.

****

Daniel is nervous and excited in equal measure. He and Helen have been unseen all morning, cooking an assortment of Russian food for my family. The smell from the kitchen has my nose twitching appreciatively.

Although my fawn knows he has my father's favour, he wants to know my brothers also approve. I have no doubts. The doorbell sounding has Daniel and Helen racing in. Helen takes her place at George's side, smoothing her hair and trying to look composed. Daniel rushes to mine, his eyes anxious.

"They'll love you as I do," I assure.

We go to the door and I hear Daniel's soft gasp. He knew Pop and I were alike, but now he is looking at a small pack of us, all similar in appearance. I smile to myself as Pop makes the introductions, another way of showing his approval. I see that Dawn, my oldest brother Vasha's wife, is pregnant again. My next brother, Dmitry, tells us his wife is also expecting and my youngest brother Ilya has a boyfriend who is introduced as Ben. So much has happened in the time I was so self-indulgent.

My brothers and I all smile affectionately as Daniel drops to his knees, cooing delightedly, to accept the small gifts from my niece and nephew, the children taking immediately to my fawn and my family scenting Daniel's genuine happiness.

****

The meal is a great success. Afterwards I watch my fawn, Helen, Ilya and Ben join in some board games with my sisters-in-law and the children. As the young ones tire and are taken to bed, Helen joins George whilst Daniel sits on the floor to chat to Ilya and Ben. I smile happily and then raise an eyebrow as Pop nudges my knee, nodding at the trio.

On hands and knees, I stalk my fawn. He is so engrossed he does not sense my approach and squeals indignantly as I pounce and my family laugh. However, I forget how fast he is and before I can prevent it, I am on my back, Daniel's hands ruffling my hair furiously until I look like I stuck my finger in a socket. Everyone roars with laughter as Daniel sits astride my chest, a smile of satisfaction on his flushed face.

"Don't dis' a deer, Misha," George manages to say, and the laughter begins again, Daniel and I joining in. It tails off as I draw Daniel into a loving kiss.

Daniel has brought me so much joy I cannot put into words and I love him so much. As I look up into his eyes, I see that love reflected in sensual, sienna orbs. We help each other to stand and I notice his wince as some of his bruises protest the rough-housing. I sweep him into my arms and he nestles against me trustingly.

"Daniel needs to rest a little. He's still on medication," I tell the family, although everyone is aware of what transpired. "We'll be back in an hour or so. Help yourselves to anything you want."

I lay my precious bundle on our bed and Daniel burrows into my arms, asleep in seconds due to a mix of exhaustion, nerves and painkillers. I will not sleep, preferring to guard that of my beloved fawn. Instead I lie and hold him safe and give thanks for the joy he has brought and for two loving families on which we can rely. I look forward with relish to the life we will share with them.