Shady Grove

Story Info
The long train ride to Shady Grove suddenly gets exciting.
1k words
3.67
22.5k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It might have been the train, or perhaps her sheer boredom riding the Red Line all the way out to Shady Grove. Close in to DC the stops came up quite often and she must have spent her idle time watching the passengers entering and exiting the train. After Tinleytown and Friendship Heights, the stops began to stretch out as the train ran the rail toward and then into Maryland. I was sitting at the back of the car, tucked in behind a small partition, but even though could see around it I didn't notice her right away. I had been riding about twenty minutes before I noticed her sitting in a seat facing my direction.

She wasn't what I'd call pretty, not ugly, a bit attractive, but not anyone I normally might notice on the street. I wouldn't have noticed her at all if it weren't for the way she was looking about the car, fidgeting as she looked. Obviously distracted by something, I noticed her noticed the different men in the car, looking them over from top to bottom, pausing uncomfortably long at their crotch and then glancing off to another man. If she did appear to make eye contact, she'd seductively toss her long black hair over her shoulder and then lean forward, as if to check her shoe, giving the man an excellent opportunity to look down her overcoat.

This continued over the next few stops as her prospects slowly disappeared off the train, obviously curious about the woman, but also caught up in their daily lives. With only three stops left before the end of the line, most of the people had exited the train leaving only her, another lady and myself. She hadn't noticed me before, but as soon as she did, I watched her black hair cascade back over her shoulder and then took advantage of the view she gave me, rubbing her hand over her boot.

When the train screeched to a stop and the other lady stepped off the car, and no one else got back on I watched her spring to life. As the doors closed and the train started moving, she immediately stood up, and carefully sliding her hand on the handrails overhead, she walked back to me. Without speaking a word, she stood facing me, her hands slowly unbuttoning her coat buttons, one after the other.

Pausing for a moment, she looked into my eyes and said, "What stop are you going to?"

"Ah... ugh, Shady Grove," I replied nervously.

"Okay, there's time then," she said, opening her coat. All she had on under the coat was a garter belt and some dark hose and I found myself staring at her erect nipples. Noticing me stare at the nipples she said, "Yes, I've been cold all day, and they've been just like that, in dire need of attention."

I quickly reached up to my belt and unfastened it, unzipped my pants and pulled them and my underwear down to my ankles. Smiling at my erection, she moved in front of me and while leaning her back on the partition, she put her knees on each side of me. All I could do is watch in fascination as she slowly lowered herself down onto my cock. She was very wet, so it slid in easily quickly moving deep into her pussy. I moved my hands to her breasts, and though they were small, I let my fingers play over her hard nipples as she arched her back, resting her head on the partition as she moved herself up and down.

Moving my head forward, I slipped my lips over one of her nipples and sucked on it, letting her continue to do the work, bouncing up and down on me. The train slowed down and then stopped at the second to last stop, as she got closer and closer to coming. Just as she moaned loudly and pushed herself down hard on me, taking my cock deep into her cunt, I noticed someone get on the train as the far end of the car and sit down. As her pussy pulsated on my cock, I watched the woman, who could see the two of us, but because of the partition had no way of seeing what exactly we were doing.

When the train began to move again, I could feel a warm wetness flowing over me as the woman on my lap began to move again. Reaching a hand into my shirt, she began pinching one of my nipples as she quickened her pace on me, whispering, "Come on now, give it to me, full me up with your cum."

Between the sensation of her pinching my nipple, the excitement of fucking on the train with another passenger not far away and this woman's begging me to cum, I quickly felt a pleasure ease though me and lifting my ass up off the seat, I came, shooting my cum into her pussy. She remained on my lap just long enough for the last tiny spurts and then she stood up, pulled her coat back on and crossed her legs tightly.

Moving over to another seat, she said to me, "You've made two people very happy tonight."

I smiled and nodded, thinking she was talking about her and me. Quickly pulling up my pants I asked, "You ride the train often?"

"Commute on it every work day?"

"Maybe, I'll see you again," I said, fastening my pants just as the train stopped.

"Perhaps," was all she said and then she quickly walked off the train. I grabbed my stuff and followed her off, debating upon whether to catch up and ask her out for dinner or something. Just as I decided to catch up to her I saw her wrap her arms around a man, giving him a big kiss. She then whispered something in his ear and he immediately slipped his hand into her coat and appeared to slid his hand over or into her pussy. With a smile on his face, he moved his hand to his mouth, putting the finger inside, tasting my cum from her pussy.

The two walked off arm and arm, leaving me behind, with only the other lady from the train who was feeding her fare card into the turnstile and walking away. I slowly followed, taking my time, letting the events on the train settle happily in to my memory.