Taming My Twin Stepdaughters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within a minute or so, a new game emerged, a sort of variation on Tag, except that Daddy was always It. First I ran after Jenna and grabbed her from behind. She squealed with mock fear as I pulled her by the wrist with one arm and then cupped her ass with the other. But then suddenly Mary blasted me with her hose, and I turned my attention to her, chasing after her and, within seconds, pulling her into my arms for a long kiss.

The kiss was interrupted, though, by Evie, who tapped me on the arm and cried, “Tag! You’re It, Daddy! Come catch me!”

I spent the next fifteen minutes running from one nubile female to another, grabbing them, caressing their asses, and mauling their luscious tits. I felt like a bee, buzzing from one wet, sexy flower to the next. Each time I “tagged” one of my girls, I pulled her to me, cupping her ass and pressing my erection against her wet body. All the while they squealed and giggled as they sprayed me and each other with the hoses.

When I ran from one girl to the next, my hardon led the way – fully erect, it stood out proudly, pushing the thin boxer leg out of the way, flapping back and forth as I ran from one girl to the next to the next. Somewhere along the way I had “accidentally” brushed against the zippers on the front of each girl’s swimsuit, pulling down the zippers and exposing their impressive hooters. So there we were, Daddy and his girls, squealing in the wet afternoon, running after each other. They with their bare tits bouncing in the wet sun, and me with my insistent, exposed boner chasing after them.

Mary’s drunken state meant that she didn’t seem to register how crazy all this was. With the trance music blaring an insistent beat, she giggled as much as her daughters did when I grabbed her and caressed her, then a minute later ran off after one of her daughters.

At one point I was bounding after Evie, but she didn’t try very hard to get away. Within a couple of seconds I caught her. Grabbing her around the waist from behind, I hoisted her up in the air. The hose sprayed upwards and in all directions as she squirmed in my arms. “Yeah! Yeah!” she cried as she wiggled her ass against my hard cock.

Only a couple of strips of thin, wet fabric separated my cock from her pussy. I laughed triumphantly as I began lifting her up and down in my arms. The water was spurting crazily in the air.

Before I could go any farther, Jenna interrupted us, spraying her hose on both of us. “Grab me if you can, Daddy!” she yelled, then sprinted away.

I dropped Evie and began chasing her sister. Mary turned to watch us, and while her back was turned, Evie snuck up behind her, pulled aside Mary’s bikini bottom, and thrust the end of the hose into my wife’s ass crack.

“Waah!” Mary cried. Water was gushing out of all sides of her bikini bottom. Already dizzy from the exaggerated effect the alcohol was having on her, Mary slipped on the wet grass and slid head first onto the ground. With her ass presenting a perfect target, Evie knelt behind her mother and slipped the hose around the side so that it pointed up towards Mary’s twat.

“Oh God!” Mary cried as a jet of water began spraying directly onto her pussy. “Oh God! So dizzy! Oh! Oh!”

Within seconds I caught Jenna. She spun around in my arms and faced me and I gripped her by her ass, pulling her wet, luscious body against mine. Her hand still held the hose, and the nozzle was now trapped between our two torsos. Water gushed upwards between her tits, dousing us both like a fountain of cum.

I looked over at Mary. She was sprawled on the grass with her ass in the air. Her face was pressed against the grass facing me. Her eyes were crossed and she shivered all over. Evie was kneeling behind her with her swimsuit unzipped all the way down to the crotch. Her glistening wet tits shook as she sprayed the hose directly onto her mother’s clit.

“Isn’t this a great game, Mommy?” said Evie.

“Guh! Guh! Guh!” Mary stammered.

Jenna put one hand around my neck and hoisted herself into my arms. She wrapped her legs around my waist. “Mom’s totally out of it, isn’t she?” she said. “What the fuck do they put in those meds, anyway?”

I was about to carry little Jenna off into the bushes to fuck her when Evie called out, “Come over here, Daddy, and play with us!”

With Jenna legs still wrapped around my pelvis, I walked over toward Evie and her mother. My erection had pushed my boxer leg aside and stood outward proudly, almost as if I weren’t wearing the boxers at all. Jenna, with her legs wrapped around me, now had her ass rubbing against the top of my erect cock as I walked across the lawn to my other stepdaughter.

Evie continued to aim her hose at her prostrate mother’s pussy, but her eyes were fixed on my dick as I approached her. When I came beside her, she pulled my cock toward her with her free hand and kissed the tip. “Hi, Daddy,” she said sweetly in that crazy little girl voice that she loved to put on. The oh-so-innocent tone of her voice combined with the virginal blonde braids was incredible. The combination of those virginal, girlish features with her incredible body and huge rack was enough to drive me crazy.

Now I had both of them in front of me. I gently lowered Jenna so that she was standing on the ground. Then I put a hand on her shoulder and, just as gently, pushed downward so that within moments she was on her knees next to her sister.

“You know what to do next,” I told them.

Jenna took her hose and positioned it near her sister’s, inside her mother’s bikini bottom and pointing up toward her mother’s vagina. Mary, already zoned out on the combination of alcohol, medications and sexual stimulation, went into sensory overload. With her ass still propped up in the air and the side of her face pressed against the grass, her mouth opened into an “O” shape and she began moaning inarticulately. Her eyes rolled back in her head. “Tee – tee– teach!” she stammered. “Teach my daughters!”

“I’ll teach them,” I promised. I couldn’t tell if Mary could even hear me, she was so out of it by that time. Given what she was moaning, it seemed like she was partly reliving our fantasy role play from the last time she’d overindulged in the combo of alcohol and medications. It was as if she were picking up the fantasy where we’d left off last time.

“Jeez, Daddy,” Jenna whispered looking down at her mother’s prostrate form, “You didn’t slip my mother a roofie, did you?”

“I was thinking of asking you the same thing,” I whispered back. The medications combined with the liquor appeared to have not only obliterated Mary’s natural inhibitions, it seemed to put her in almost a hypnotized state.

“Lollipop!” Mary moaned. “Horsecock lollipop!”

“You heard what your mother wants,” I told the girls. “Lick Daddy’s lollipop!”

Despite all the sexiness of the situation, the animosity between Jenna and Evie was still a major issue. Both reached toward my cock at the same time, but instead of grabbing me together, Evie swatted her sister’s hand away.

“Bad girl, Evie,” I admonished. “As punishment, your sister gets to go first.” I grabbed the back of Jenna’s head and pulled her mouth onto my knob.

“Sharing is cuh – cuh – caring,” stammered their mother.

“You heard your mother,” I said calmly. “Share Daddy Horsecock.” I pulled Evie’s face into my crotch, so that the two sisters were forced cheek-to-cheek as they serviced me.

I spent the next couple of minutes in a sort of incestuous ecstasy, pulling my cock out of one girl’s mouth and feeding it to the other, all while their mother lay sprawled at our feet, a disoriented and horny prisoner of her sensations.

When I felt like I was getting ready to cum, I pulled both girls’ mouths off of my cock. “It’s Mommy’s turn,” I told them.

I knelt down, took Mary by the hips and turned her over. I pushed the crotch of her bikini bottom aside to make room for my cock, but I left one of the hoses in place, still gushing a steady stream of water at her asshole.

“Oh, Daddy,” Mary moaned, completely out of it. Somewhere along the way, my wife’s 36DD boobs had popped of the bikini top – the bikini bra was now underneath her hooters, pushing them upward even though she was lying on her back. Her sunglasses had long ago fallen off and she squinted in what was, for her, too much sunlight. Mary’s eyelids were fluttering and her eyes didn’t seem to be focused anywhere. “Where are the girlssss?” she slurred.

“They went inside,” I lied. “It’s just you and me.”

“Fuck me, Daddy,” she moaned. “Fuck your daughters.”

“Anything you say,” I answered, smiling. I knelt before her outstretched legs and pointed my cock into her wet pussy. Evie and Jenna knelt on either side of us, and while I spent the next few minutes thrusting in and out of my wife, I took turns kissing and fondling my stepdaughters’ big hooters, moving from one to the next and then back again. I pounded poor horny, dazed Mary over and over while wrapping my arms around her daughters and playing with their bodies while kissing them.

Mary seemed to be in a sort of trance. Her pelvis rose and met each of my thrusts, while her thighs quivered with the jet of the hose that still massaged her ass. Her big soft breasts shook and shimmied up and down, back and forth as I pounded her body.

“Daddy’s too big!” she moaned. “Too much Horsecock for one woman!”

“Daddy Horsecock needs three women, doesn’t he, Mommy?” Jenna whispered to her mother. When I looked at Jenna, she had an evil grin on her face.

Then Evie joined in. She bent forward and whispered in her mother’s ear, planting the idea deep within her, “Daddy needs to fuck so, so much! Daddy needs all three women. ”

“Daddy’s Horsecock is too big for one woman, isn’t it, Mommy?” Jenna added. “Daddy needs to fuck his daughters.”

Dazed, Mary moaned, almost to herself, “One cock to rule them all, one cock to bind them. . .” Jesus, was she quoting Lord of the Rings now? How zoned out was she? “Three pussies for one cock. Teach them, Daddy!”

Evie then took one of her mother’s hands, and gestured to Jenna to take the other one. “Daddy will teach all of us,” she told her mother. “Daddy will fuck all of us.”

“Daddy Horsecock needs three women to satisfy him,” added Jenna.

“Three. . .” moaned Mary. “Three for Daddy! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Daddy needs all three! MY GIRLS NEED TO FUCK THEIR DADDY!!”

When I finally came I pulled both girls toward me and held them tightly, their big boobs mashing against me on either side. The girls continued to hold their mother’s hands. The trance music pounded away at an insistent beat that wormed its way into the rhythm of our fucking.

I felt like I was fucking all three women at once. And in fact – I was. My cock was buried in one while she held the hands of the other two. All the while, my wife moaned drunkenly, encouraging me to fuck her daughters. The feeling of all three women’s bodies pressed against me felt like the greatest sexual triumph of my life. Mary screamed as I thrust deeper and deeper, then fell limp. My cum flowed into my wife and oozed out of her pussy.

Mary was fucked out. The hormone supplements and booze had finally sapped her of all energy, and she collapsed on the lawn, spent. The garden hoses, forgotten in our frenzy of lust, lay on the lawn, spurting an endless stream of water all over the grass.

I carried Mary up to our bedroom and laid her out on the bed to sleep it off.

12