Teaching Beth a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny pushed Beth, getting her quickly to the point she had just been, but knowing if the girl was going to take more, she'd need more help. She pushed harder, than pulled Beth back right away. Beth gasped and coughed, tears streaming down her face and spit coating her mouth and chin. But Penny just pushed her face to the cock again, making her take it just as deep as last time, forcing Beth's throat to get used to the invasion. Over and over Penny did this, knowing the pay-off would be grand.

Beth choked on each throat fuck, but she was always eager to go deep again. Whenever she was pulled from the dick, she would cry out maniacally, gasping and groaning and coughing to keep her throat active. When she swallowed the dick, Beth would moan, stimulating the cock with the reverberations. Though the girls seemed to be oblivious to it, Sam was also moaning as he experienced the best blowjob of his life. It took all his concentration just to stay on his feet as Beth fucked him with her throat.

Penny decided Beth had had enough prep, and so on the next push, she guided Beth deeper than ever before. Beth could not control herself at this point, and so she relied on Penny to push her further, hoping she would do it fast, for Beth could only hold her breath and fight her gag reflex for so long. The little brunette had become a pawn as Penny fucked Sam with Beth's head. Of Sam's nine inches, Beth had gotten up to seven of them, with no let up in sight.

"Two inches to go," Penny said. "You gonna make it?"

Beth could not answer as her face was impaled on Sam's cock. Penny pushed her further, causing Beth's body to go rigid, and she flailed her arms, slapping at Sam's thighs. Penny took the signal and eased Beth quickly back. Beth coughed up more pre-cum and spit, still growling like a bitch in heat.

"I...can't..." she managed to croak.

"But you want to, don't you, you little slut?" Penny taunted.

Beth responded by darting forward, engulfing seven and a half inches of dripping, throbbing, purple cock. Her eyes went wide and filled with tears from the stress, but her pussy was dripping from the excitement. Penny did not guide her this time, but instead watched as Beth grabbed Sam's ass cheeks and pulled herself forward, trying to ingest him fully, but she gagged and choked and had to back off.

Panting and gasping, her face drenched with tears and saliva and pre-cum, Beth looked to Penny for advice. Penny looked to Kevin, who still had a full erection despite the fact that he'd been effectively ignored since the whole thing began.

"You want to fuck her?"

Still looking bewildered, Kevin managed a nod. At hearing Penny's words, Beth took Sam's cock eagerly into her mouth again, not deep-throating him, but sucking and bobbing noisily nonetheless. She groaned in approval of the idea.

"You need to fuck her hard," Penny said. "Push her so that whole dick disappears. Got it?"

Kevin nodded again and crawled behind Beth, who spread her legs for him in anticipation. She thrust her ass out, inviting doggie style as their first fuck.

"Have you ever fucked a girl, Kevin?"

He shook his head. Penny took off her bra, spilling her massive, perfect tits.

"Then you're going to love this." She grabbed his dick and guided him to Beth's pussy. Beth was so wet, Kevin was able to slide right in, despite her tightness. Beth screamed and cried into the cock in her mouth. She'd had dildos inside her, but nothing could prepare her for the feeling a real dick. Needing to catch her breath, she spit out Sam's hard-on and rubbed it all over her face, licking and nibbling at it as it passed her lips.

Kevin got the hang of being inside a woman pretty quick, taking just enough time to let Beth get used to him before sliding in and out, slowly working up a steady pace. Soon he was shaking her whole body as he turned his thrusting into pounding. Penny knew he was beyond Heaven, and he wouldn't last much longer. She turned to Sam.

"Now fuck her face," she ordered.

But Sam's instincts already had him doing just that. He moved his hips, gently thrusting in as Beth tried to envelop his dick. Her throat was so tight, and when she gagged it became tighter, so fitting his huge member inside her was difficult, but it felt far too beyond incredible for him to even consider giving up.

Penny took off the rest of her clothes before sitting on the bed next to Beth. She watched as the brunette abused herself on the dick, her eyes wide, her body firm and trembling. Penny could actually see the bulge of the cock as it moved down Beth's throat. Fortunately, Beth was in the perfect position for this, her body lined up straight from her mouth to her ass, giving Sam's nine inches a straight shot down her gullet. Kevin pounded into her, on the verge of losing control, and Sam pushed the other way, driving the final inch of his erection past her lips.

That was it. She had it all, and she didn't want to lose it. Penny couldn't believe that almost a foot of penis had disappeared down that sweet thing's face. Not to mention the girth. Beth's mouth was open as wide as it could go to fit around him. Her nose pressed into his pelvis, and his huge balls bounced gently against her chin. Beth's face turned red, then headed towards purple before she gave up, coughing up the dick and spitting up a gooey web of pre-cum as she drew back.

But only a few seconds passed before Beth had the nine inches back inside her once again. Penny held her this time, making sure Beth could stay as long and deep as possible. She slapped at Sam's thighs when it became too much for her, and Penny would pull her back for a quick break. Soon, Penny thought, Beth wouldn't just be giving these one-at-a-time deep throats. She'd be throat fucking the whole nine inches.

Sure enough, the next time Beth slurped up Sam's prick, she bobbed on him, throating his length and letting him fuck her face. From the look in Sam's eyes, this was all he was going to take, and suddenly his body went taut and he reached out, grabbing a handful of Penny's tit.

"Arghhh!" he yelled, communicating the obvious. Penny pulled Beth back, ready to finish the lesson. This time the cum would be hers.

But Sam was too far along. Unconsciously, he grabbed the back of Beth's head, holding her so that the last three inches of his dick were still past her lips. Then he used his other hand to jerk off his slippery shaft, screaming out as he unleashed a flood of cum into the little brunette's mouth.

Penny snapped as she saw her prize elude her again. She pushed Sam's hand from Beth's head, then pulled Beth away. Sam could do nothing but continue to jerk off, spraying a bucket load of jizz all over Beth's face. With the dick out of her mouth, Beth was allowed to gasp for air, and in doing so she spat out the huge cum load that Sam had already squirted into her.

But Penny was right there to collect, catching most of the spilled cum in her own mouth as it fell from Beth's. And the huge gobs of sperm that sprayed from Sam's dick splashed off Beth's face and dribbled down onto Penny's. Soon, though plenty of drops were still flying from his thick tip, Sam's eruption was calming down. But Penny was not satisfied, and she found herself taking Beth's face in her hands and sticking her tongue down the girl's throat, sucking and slurping whatever remained of the jizz. Beth's tongue fought back, but her mouth had been through so much already, she was simply exhausted and soon gave up. Penny wrapped her lips around Beth's tongue and sucked the last of the cum from the little slut.

Penny didn't stop there, though, either. She began hungrily licking Beth's cum-blasted face, lapping the hot, white goo from her cheeks chin, nose and forehead. The last drops of Sam's cum splattered onto the back of Penny's head as she cleaned Beth's face, and Penny loved the sensation of it all so much that she felt herself nearing orgasm.

"Oh God!" Beth shouted, and Penny realized she'd been shouting it for a while now, her mouth had just been muffled from Penny's cum-swapping. Beth was cumming, and Kevin was not far behind.

"I'm cumming!" Kevin blurted, confirming Penny's suspicion.

"Not inside me," Beth managed to squeak out, gasping for breath once again.

Kevin pulled out just in time, and jerked himself wildly as he spewed his own load of cum. He sprayed all over Beth's ass, a few spurts shooting as far as the hair on the back of her head. Penny was right there, putting her face in the line of fire and catching a few heavy blasts with it as she stuck out her tongue, hungry for another dose of cream. The strangeness of it didn't even cross her mind as Penny planted her lips onto Beth's ass and slipped her tongue down her crack to collect the hot juice. Kevin aimed the last few squirts toward Penny's face, squirting her cheek and watching it run down to her lips and become snatched up by her tongue.

Much of Kevin's cum had run down Beth's crack, and so Penny followed it, eventually pressing her tongue against Beth's asshole and slurping the cum as it ran down to meet her there. Penny was still licking the last few drops when she felt an amazing sensation between her legs. While the two huge loads of thick, white sperm had brought her close to orgasm, it was Kevin's tongue—late, but nonetheless delivered as promised—that pushed her over the edge. Penny erupted, screaming, into a long-awaited orgasm as Kevin wrapped his lips around her clit and sucked away.

Then, as icing on the cake, Sam pushed his heavy, cum soaked, limp cock against her face, giving her something to really wrap her lips around as she exploded.

It was some time before anyone said anything. And it would take longer to physically recover. Though he had said he'd had the best orgasm of his life, Sam said the constant onslaught of Beth's tight throat had left his cock tender, if not bruised. And Beth's throat was so sore, she guessed she wouldn't be able to swallow food for days, though she predicted this with a smile. And Kevin was so overcome from his first fuck, he felt well beyond spent. Only Penny was ready for more.

But with everyone else out of commission, the party had to break up just as it started. As the guys went to wash up, Penny closed the door to have a chat with Beth.

"You okay?" Penny asked, sounding genuinely concerned.

Beth nodded and smiled. She explained, in a hoarse voice, that this was just what she needed. She had been so afraid of people finding out she was terrified of giving a blowjob that she had tried distracting them with orders, trying to make it sound like some grand plan.

But, Beth added, having Penny force her to deep throat was perfect. She had always wanted to do that—she just needed someone to push her past the first step. Beth apologized for using Penny as she did, and promised next time they could share.

"What do you mean 'share'?" Penny asked.

"You know what I mean," Beth said with a wink. And then she got up, bent over, and kissed Penny on the cheek. "You missed a spot," Beth smiled. Then she licked a drop of cum from Penny's cheek.

Penny didn't see any of her guests out. Instead, she sat on Gavin's bed, contemplating not only what Beth had said, but what she was suggesting. Penny had never had erotic thoughts about another woman.

And yet, later that night, she brought herself to another spectacular orgasm at the thought of one.

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Penny, Kevin, and Beth, check out 'Chaperone Makes Three' and 'Give Some, Take Cum'. For more featuring Penny, try 'Watch and Learn'.

12