The Big Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“My turn,” Jody said as she playfully pushed Kyle’s head out of her breasts. She rolled a 6 and landed on a yellow square with the number 1 on it. “Aw, only a one,” she said. She took a card from the yellow pile and read aloud, “Across.” She shot me a quick glance, then slid her glance over at Marlissa, obviously wanting to gauge her reaction. Marlissa just shrugged and smiled. “trace your fingers upon the skin of the upper thigh.” Jody, crawled around Marlissa and sat on her heels to my right, between Marlissa and I, slightly behind me. I was sitting cross-legged in my shorts. At first, Jody simply ran her fingers on the bare skin just above my knee, teasing the sparse growth of hair. She confined her touch to that area for most of the minute, but lightly raked her nails up my thigh to the hem of my shorts, just as the timer sounded. I felt my cock stir. Jody crawled back to her position across from me and looked at Marlissa.

Marlissa looked at me and smiled broadly. “That didn’t hurt did it?” she asked. I suspected she was asking herself more than me.

Jody slid the die at Marlissa and Marlissa picked them up as if this was the first time she’d every held die in her hands. She dropped it to the board and rolled a 4. She landed on a green square with the number 3 on it. Her hand trembled slightly as she took the card and read it silently. The color in her cheek already spreading as she said, “Right. Lightly brush your lips anywhere on the upper body.” She looked nervously at Jody, to her right. Jody, obviously not wanting to spook Marlissa at the get go, slid the strap of her tank top from her shoulder, closer to her neck, offering her innocent shoulder to Marlissa. Marlissa swallowed hard and ran a dry tongue over her lips. After a brief glance at me, she took a long drink from her beer and leaned towards Jody. She started by letting her lips slightly brush against Jody’s bare shoulder. She then let her lips slide down Jody’s arm, then back to her shoulder. She kept her lips closed for the first couple of minutes, but then I noticed her lips parting and her breathing was deeper. Jody was watching Marlissa out of the corner of her eye with a bemused grin on her face. In the final minute, though, Marlissa let her lips slide up over the strap of Jody’s tank top and brush along the side of Jody’s neck. Jody instinctively threw her head back and away, offering her throat to Marlissa. Marlissa’s parted lips slid up along Jody’s jugular vein and up to her dangling gold earrings. Jody moaned and shivered, goose bumps rising clearly on her arms. The timer sounded and Marlissa leaned back to her spot, slightly out of breath. She was blushing madly, but the smile on her face revealed how much she was enjoying herself. “Wow,” she said, “that was, um, interesting.”

“No shit,” Jody said. She fanned herself exaggeratedly, as if swooning, causing all of us to bust out laughing.

“Yeah, right,” Marlissa said, “I’m sure you’ve had better.” Jody shot her a big fake shocked look and we all busted out laughing again.

On my turn, I rolled onto a 2 minute square and my card said, “Across. Kiss, anywhere above the shoulders.” I took a deep breath and moved over next to Jody. “You’re a popular girl all of a sudden, Jody. Prepare to be kissed.”

She giggled, closed her eyes and puckered her lips tightly, turning her face towards me in a gross facsimile of passion.

“You wish,” I said as I began peppering her neck, cheeks, and forehead with soft closed-mouthed kisses, purposely avoiding her mouth.

About thirty seconds into it, Marlissa groaned and said, “Oh, give me a break, honey, KISS her!” I glanced at her and she impatiently waved me back at Jody. I turned back to Jody. She still had her eyes closed, but she her lips were no longer puckered, but now held a very slight grin.

“Yeah, dude, go for it. Don’t be a pussy,” Kyle said.

Jody said, “Yeah, dude, go for it.”

Marlissa said, “Yeah, don’t be a pussy.”

I chuckled and shook my head. I then lifted Jody’s chin with my finger and covered her mouth with my own, sliding my tongue between her parted lips. She eagerly sucked my tongue in and slid hers into my mouth. We mashed our lips and tongues together until the timer pulled us apart.

“Alright!” Marlissa said, “that’s more like it.”

On Kyle’s second turn, he landed on a 1 minute square and pulled a red card. Both he and Jody said, “Ooooooooo, a red one!”

“What’s a red one mean?” I asked.

“Red ones,” Kyle explained, “are a little more intense. It’s a little more difficult to interpret them innocently, but still possible.” He looked at the card and read, "Across. Penetrate any orifice with any appendage.”

“Oh shit!” Marlissa shouted. “Oh my God! Wait a minute.”

Kyle immediately held up his hand, “No, wait! It’s okay, Marlissa, trust me. It doesn’t have to be as heavy as it sounds. Just try this with me. Trust me, okay? Say stop if you don’t like it, okay?”

Marlissa looked at Kyle, then at me. “Okay, go slow big fella. I’m not ready for this, I don’t think.”

Kyle responded by moving around me to sit next to Marlissa. Very slowly, he reached out and caressed her cheek with his large, rough hand. She trembled slightly, but held his gaze. Even I was beginning to tremble with anxiety. I could see this heading south in a hurry. I still wasn’t totally sure how I felt about this. But I was always preaching that “experimentation is good”. So far it had been pretty tame, but now was where it could get intense. But I was willing to play it out a little bit more.


Kyle’s thumb slowly moved across Marlissa’s lips. A slight pressure on her lower lip indicated that she was to open her mouth. Her lips parted slightly as Kyle’s thumb rubbed back and forth across her lower lip then her upper lip. After a few seconds, he slid his thumb inside her mouth. At first she simply gazed at Kyle with a confused expression, but then it dawned on her at the same time it dawned on me. His thumb is an appendage and her mouth is certainly an orifice. Kyle pushed his thumb deeper into her mouth, making contact with her tongue. To my surprise, Marlissa closed her lips around his thumb and actually slid her lips farther down on it. Kyle pulled the thumb out a bit, then slid it back in. Marlissa closed her eyes and pushed her mouth down on Kyle’s thumb as if it was a small cock. When the timer sounded, it was if Kyle was fucking my wife’s mouth with is thumb.

“Wow,” I said. I’m very eloquent in situations like this.

“Yeah,” Jody said, a little breathy.

Kyle continued to gaze into Marlissa’s eyes, then brought his wet thumb up to his own mouth and sucked it in.

Marlissa covered her face with her hands and said, “Holy shit. I can’t believe I just did that.” But she was giggling.

“See,” Kyle said, pulling his thumb from his mouth, “that wasn’t so bad, was it?”

Marlissa lifted her head and smiled, “No. That wasn’t so bad. Pretty fucking intense, as a matter of fact.” I had to agree.

On the next turn, Jody read from her card, a yellow one. “Right.” She turned to Kyle and said, “Lucky bastard,” and winked. “Sit on the player’s lap.” Jody set the timer for 3 minutes then stood up straight. She walked over in front of Kyle and said, “Stick your legs out straight.” Kyle stretched his legs out in front of him, one on each side of the board. In fact, he placed his right foot right in my lap. I grabbed his big toe and bent it back, causing him to snatch it away and shriek in pain. But when he lowered it to my lap again, I left it there.

Jody was standing directly in front of Kyle, her crotch inches from his nose. She leaned down and placed a hand on each of his shoulders. Then she simply squatted down, lowering her crotch onto his. She then let her feet slide forward and wrapped her long, tanned legs around his waist. “This is how you sit on someone’s lap.”

Marlissa and I glanced at each other and we both were smiling. We knew that Jody was going to make a show of this. When it came to her and her lover, she held no inhibitions. My wife and I watched with rapt attention as Jody’s hips slowly rocked forward gently, grinding ever so slightly into her boyfriend’s shorts-covered cock.

“Oh no,” was all Kyle could mumble.

“Don’t worry, little boy,” Jody soothed in a high pitched, sing-song voice, “I’ll be gentle.”

Jody’s ass moved back excruciatingly slowly, then forward again, applying pressure to Kyle’s cock. Then her ass moved side to side in a sensuous swaying motion, still grinding mercilessly into Kyle’s groin area. With nearly a minute to go, she began a more rapid humping motion back and forth into Kyle’s lap. I could hear the fabric on fabric friction as she increased her pressure and speed. If they had been naked, they’d have been fucking. Kyle threw his head back and moaned loudly. When the timer sounded, Jody pushed one final time hard against Kyle’s cock and held it there. Then she placed her feet on the floor and stood up. I glanced at Marlissa and found her staring at the front of Kyle’s shorts. I didn’t need to look to know what she was looking at, but I did anyway. Sure enough, Kyle’s cock was fully erect, straining under the thin layer of clothing, jutting slightly up and to the right. Had it been pointing straight up, the head would surely be poking over the waist band of his shorts. I looked over at Jody, who was once again sitting back on her heels, her knees spread slightly apart. From my angle directly across from her, I could clearly see a darkened patch low in the crotch area of her white shorts. Her wetness had soaked through. I lifted my gaze and locked eyes with Jody. She glanced down at her own crotch, noticed the wet spot, but made no attempt to close her legs. She looked back up and grinned, wiggling her eyebrows at me. That’s when I noticed how hard my own dick was.

That’s when Kyle looked at me and said, “I thought I felt something stirring under my foot. Ian’s anaconda has been awakened.” They all glanced at my bulge and had a good laugh at my expense. Kyle shot his foot out and pinched my bulge with his toes. I smacked his foot away, and faked a punch at his head. “Oooh, hurt me, baby!” he said. Fucking comedian.

While I was leering at Jody’s pussy juices soaking through her shorts and getting my cock pinched by Kyle, Marlissa had rolled and drawn a card. “Left. Place your head in the player’s lap, other contact is optional.” She gave me a wicked smile and said, “Lean back, big boy, I need some lap.”

I stretched my legs out, much the way Kyle had done. Marlissa got up on her hands and knees and inched around in front of me, bringing her face so close to mine that I could feel her warm breath on my face. She had a very strange look on her face. She had a very mischievous grin and her eyes held a wicked sparkle. I could tell that Jody had inspired her and she was not going to be outdone. She lowered her face down onto my lap, but kept her ass in the air. Her knees were slightly spread apart. This position left Kyle and Jody staring straight at her ass and crotch as she lowered her head into my bulging groin.

At first she just rubbed her cheeks up and down each inner thigh. Then she began rubbing her forehead, cheeks and chin up and down over the bulge in my pants. All the while, she was rotating her hips in a decidedly sensual manner, putting on a great show that both Kyle and Jody were enjoying immensely. I know I moaned or gasped several times, but couldn’t tell you for sure. I was delirious with stimulation, feeling my wife’s face rubbing my crotch and watching her tight ass moving as if she was being fucked from behind. Suddenly I felt her teeth clamping lightly at the base of my cock, just above my balls. She bit down a little harder, then shifted up about mid way. “Oh shit,” I said loudly.” She clamped down a little harder then moved up closer to the head. Even through my shorts, it was a sharply painful sensation. Definitely blurring the line between pleasure and pain.

“What’s she doing,” Jody demanded to know.

“Biting,” was all I could get out.

Jody tore herself away from watching Marlissa’s ass and leaned over to watch her work my cock with her teeth. “Awesome, babe. Kyle, this would drive you nuts, honey. She’s chewing his cock through his pants. Damn, Marlissa, that’s hot.”

In the final seconds, Marlissa grabbed the hem of my pant leg and pulled it aside, exposing my ball sack. She lowered her face almost to the floor and sucked my nuts into her mouth. I nearly exploded right there. The timer sounded and she dutifully tucked my balls back inside my shorts, giving a little pat at the end.

Kyle and Jody applauded, “Alright! Marlissa makes first contact!”

Looking slightly confused, Marlissa asked, “Is that bad? Was I not allowed to do that?”

“Oh no, honey, it’s perfect. It’s just that etiquette dictates that newcomers get to set the tone of the game. It’s not polite to initiate any direct sexual contact on a player’s genitalia until the newcomer does for the first time. Now that you’ve sucked your husband’s balls in front of us, the gloves come off.”

“Oh no, I, uh,” Marlissa stammered, “I didn’t mean to, I mean I did mean to but it I didn’t know that, uh, you don’t have to, you know…”

Jody laughed, “No, no honey, don’t worry. The rules about only doing what you’re comfortable with still apply. It’s just that we’re now pretty sure you’re not going to bolt from the room if want to suck a cock or have a finger stuck in my pussy, right?

Marlissa took a deep breath and held it for an instant before letting it out and saying, “Right, go for it I guess. I’m a big girl. What about you, Ian? How are you with all of this?

“I’m okay so far. But I’m not sucking Kyle’s cock, no matter how drunk he tries to get me.”

Kyle put on an exaggerated pouting expression and made his chin quiver. “Aw, damn. That’s all I’ve been waiting for. Here, have another drink just in case.” We all laughed. Except Kyle. He just grinned and winked at me.

“Okay,” I said, “my turn.” My next card said, “Right. Trace your tongue on skin anywhere above the waist, below the shoulders.” I looked at my wife, who knows that I love licking and sucking on her tits, and said, “You know what I want. Are you going to say ‘no’ to your loving husband?”

“I don’t know. Get started and let’s see what happens. Don’t go crazy.”

I moved over next to her and lowered my head, almost into her lap. She leaned back with her hands on the floor behind her. I nuzzled at the front of her tank top, pushing it up several inches, giving me access to her tummy and belly button. I began tracing the tip of my tongue back and forth across her lower abdomen, pausing ever so often to probe at her navel. Her head was thrown back and she was already breathing deeply. I realized that any single one of these acts might not have much of an effect, but there was definitely a cumulative effect. Pushing her shirt father up with my cheek, no hands, I traced the line of her lower rib cage, first the left side, then the right. By the way her washboard stomach muscles were clenching, I could tell that the delicate touch of my tongue was sending electric shocks over her skin. She loves it when I lick her body.

Still using only my face, I pushed her shirt up and began tracing the line of her sternum down to her belly button, leaving a trail of saliva along the way. On the next pass, I went a little higher up her sternum, but still slightly below her breasts. I ran my tongue across her lower chest, just under her bunched up shirt, from side to side, barely brushing the gentle crease where the bottom of her tits met her body. Marlissa was breathing deeply and I thought I heard her muttering the word “yes” several times.

My tongue was just sliding across the flesh under her right breast when she suddenly reached up with her right hand, grabbed her shirt and lifted it to her chin. Her petite little snow colored mounds and stiff pink nipples stared up at me. I took the hint and covered her right nipple and areola with my flattened tongue, then pulled back a little and flicked at the nipple like a snake. She moaned so loudly it was nearly a shout and then said, very clearly, “Yes, lick them. Lick my nipples baby. Feels soooooo good.”

I moved to her left tit and greedily lapped at her smooth flesh and rigid nubs. When the timer sounded, it took all my strength to tear myself away. Marlissa brought herself upright, but seemed a bit wobbly. She lowered the front of her tank top, smoothing out the wrinkles. Her face was flushed, but I doubt that it was embarrassment this time. It was pure arousal. She looked at me then at the others and said, “Shit, I didn’t want that to stop.”

“Neither did we,” we all said, practically in unison, and we all laughed.

Kyle rolled the die and read his card. “Right. Whisper in the player’s ear while caressing any part of the body below the waist.”

“Oh shit.” I said.

Kyle gave an evil laugh and slid over next to me so that his right hip was against my left hip. “Just relax buddy. Just go with it, see how it feels.” He then leaned over and I immediately smelled his cologne and felt his warm breath against my ear. He began whispering in my ear, barely audible. I could hardly hear him, and I was sure the others couldn’t. He said, “Just relax, Ian. No big deal. You trust me, don’t you?” I hesitated, but nodded. “Good. If it really bothers you just tell me to stop, okay? I’m just going to touch you, stroke you, nothing major. Stop me if it wigs you out, but just give it a try, okay?” I nodded.

His voice was taking on a very soothing and hypnotic tone. I felt his hand on my left thigh. At first he just rubbed it down to the knee and back up. He kept up a constant stream of whispering in my ear and I found it difficult to concentrate on anything else. “Believe me, buddy, I’ve done some things in the last year that would shock you, hell it even shocks me sometime, I never in a million years thought I’d touch another guy’s cock, much less put it in my mouth, but it’s been great. Haven’t you ever wondered what another man’s cock feels like? Taste’s like? Haven’t you ever wondered if you could take a whole cock down your throat?”

I could only nod. It’s true that I’d had passing curious thoughts about being with a man, but I never really entertained the thoughts for long. Suddenly I realized that Kyle’s hand was moving up my thigh and over the bulge in my shorts. He just ran his fingers along its length up to the tip, then down, spreading his fingers over my balls. “You’ve got a nice big cock, there my friend, that feels good, doesn’t it?” I nodded once again, as if on auto-pilot. His hand slid up to the tip of the bulge again, near the waistband of my shorts. His fingers slid over the waistband of my shorts and underwear, then slowly tugged them down, leaving my cock free to spring forward like a stone pillar. “Lift your ass, Ian, let me pull your shorts off, it’s going to be okay.” I lifted my ass an inch and Kyle tugged my shorts and underwear down past my knees and over my feet. I heard Marlissa gasp and Jody was mumbling encouragement, but I couldn’t concentrate on what anyone else was saying. I could only hear Kyle’s soft mesmerizing whisper in my ear. “That’s it, it’s good, isn’t it, I love the feel of your cock, it’s so hot and hard, I can feel it throbbing in my hand.” His hand was wrapped around my prick and he was slowly stroking it up and down. I looked down and couldn’t believe I was seeing a man’s hand jacking my cock. A glistening drop of pre-cum was dribbling down the head from the slit. Kyle ran his thumb over the head, spreading the goo all over it. I moaned and closed my eyes. It did feel great. Very different from Marlissa’s soft fingers and gentle stroke, Kyle’s was firm and rough. “Go with it, dude, just let it happen, it’s sooooo good, it’s sooooo good.” He was jacking my cock faster now and I was losing my mind. Suddenly I felt my balls tighten and I arched my back. I cried out as a huge stream of cum squirted up about a foot and landed on my stomach. The second spurt shot up and over Kyle’s hand. He kept jacking my cock, rubbing my own cum all over my cock and balls. “Yes, Ian, yes, yes, cum for me, that’s it, man, cum for me.” Several more shots squirted out and down my cock, where Kyle rubbed it all over my balls. I finally stopped shuddering and fell back onto the floor, totally spent. The timer went “ding”.