The Bucket List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MaryAnn yelled, "OK, wrestle," and signaled for the match to continue.

Wendy confidently strode out into the middle of the ring. I circled around her, buying a little more breathing time. Instead of trying to attack her high, I tried to pull her lead leg out from under her. Although I did manage to get my arms around it, I didn't have the strength to lift her off her feet, instead she pulled me up by the waist and threw me over her shoulder, trying for a backbreaker hold. In mortal fear for my life, I squirmed and wiggled until my weight was behind her and she couldn't get a firm grip on me. Unfortunately I was also unbalanced and before I could prevent it, I came crashing down behind her, landing on my back. Before I could recover, she fell, chest first, length-wise onto my body, leaving me breathless once again. MaryAnn could see the look of horror that flashed across my face as I felt Wendy's legs snake around mine. She was already on her knees by my head as Wendy spread her legs, forcing mine wider apart than they had ever been before. I tried to scream out my submission, but there was no air in my lungs to make more than a tiny hiss.

"He submitted; let him go, Wendy."

Wendy released me, stood and walked over to her corner.

"Winner of the second round by submission, Wendy."

"John, can you get up?"

"Not now let me rest a minute."

"You only have forty more seconds."

I used thirty of them to catch up on my breathing, then rolled over and got to my feet just as MaryAnn shouted "wrestle" to start the next round. I practically ran away from her as Wendy came out of her corner. She stood in the center of the ring, laughing as I ran around her. I guess she thought I was going to run for the rest of the match because she didn't keep her eyes on me. Here was my chance. I planted my foot and changed directions, hitting her with my shoulder in the small of her back. The force of my body block forced her into the ropes, she bounced off and fell backwards over me as I fell to my knees. I fell on the backs of her legs as she fell on her back, her legs almost touching the canvass on either side of her head. I had leverage on my side, so I held on, pinning her to the mat. Unfortunately for me, pinning someone did not give me any points. This was a submission and knockout only match. I couldn't figure out what else to do, but I was using up the time on the clock. Finally, she was able to roll over onto her shoulder and I was forced to give up the hold.

She continued the roll and with surprising speed she was back on her feet.

"Oh, so you want to play rough do you? Two can play at that game."

'Oh, shit,' I thought, 'now I'm in for it.'

Before I could react, she grabbed my arm and swung me into the ropes. I bounced off the ropes and into her arms once again, but this time there was no bear hug, instead she ran part way across the ring, jumped up and power slammed my body into the canvass. Wendy stood, picked me up and threw me down again. She did it one more time, before picking me up and placing me across her shoulders. She had the back-breaker secured before I could respond. I waved out my submission, which lucky for me MaryAnn saw.

"He's done, Wendy let him down."

Wendy just let me fall. With a thud, I hit the canvass, face first.

"Winner of the third round by submission: Wendy."

MaryAnn followed her back to her corner, they were having an argument, but I couldn't make out what they were saying, my head was still foggy from the pounding I had just taken.

I looked up at the clock just as MaryAnn started the next round,

'Only half an hour more... you can do it, make MaryAnn proud of you.'

Wendy came charging out of her corner. I slipped away before she could corner me. She caught up to me a few moments later and got me into a side headlock. She began squeezing my head with all her might.

"Ask him does he submit?"

As MaryAnn leaned in and asked me, I yelled back my refusal.

After a few minutes, Wendy yelled out again,

"Ask him does he submit?"

Again MaryAnn yelled at me, "John, do you submit?"

I answered her with one word, "No."

Wendy fell to the canvass, taking me with her. Apparently, she either didn't have the hold quite right or I have a very hard head, because I could feel her trying to wring out every ounce of power from her body and still I wasn't ready to submit. The pain was starting to get to me, and I began to hear ringing in my ears and seeing spots in front of my eyes. I was within a couple of seconds of having to submit or being rendered unconscious when Wendy, frustrated by not being able to make me surrender, released the hold, and swung her legs around my ribcage. I felt as if an elephant had sat on my chest, as she tried to squeeze me like a tube of toothpaste. I screamed out my submission.

MaryAnn had to roll me off of Wendy's leg so that she could return to her corner. I just lay there curled up in a fetal position. She got down on her knees and said to my face,

"I'm stopping this before she kills you."

"No," I yelled. "How much time is left?"

She looked up at the clock, and replied, "After the rest period, five more minutes."

I got to my knees, then to my feet.

"I will finish this."

I heard MaryAnn call, 'wrestle.' When I got into my stance there were two Wendys coming at me. I grabbed at the neck of the one on my left and felt her neck beneath my hand, just as her mighty arms wrapped around my arms and shoulders. I could feel her begin to get behind me, I knew what was coming and did my best to avoid getting caught. She had one of my arms trapped in a half nelson but could not get hold of the other. Then, in a move of sheer desperation, I let my body go limp. The move surprised her as my body slipped down to the canvass out of her grasp.

"Come back here you little wimp."

I wiggled and squirmed as long as I could, expending all of my remaining energy. Just as I thought I was free from her grasp, I felt first one arm, then the other get trapped into her full nelson. I could feel her weight pushing me forward. My head almost between my legs, I saw the worried look on MaryAnn's face as she asked me if I submitted.

"No," was all I could get out, before I felt Wendy reverse directions dropping down onto her back onto the canvass. I was looking straight up into MaryAnn's eyes when I felt Wendy's legs wrap around my body. I felt pain like I never felt before as Wendy stretched out her legs and pulled up with her arms. I screamed out in pain as I watched MaryAnn scream something to Wendy, then the pain suddenly stopped.

I rolled off Wendy, ending up on my side facing them. I watched as MaryAnn grabbed Wendy by the throat, her arms bulging as she squeezed, her face turning purple with rage.

I could hear MaryAnn screaming,

"What were you trying to do, break his back? If you hurt him I will kill you with my bare hands!"

"MaryAnn, let her go! Stop! MaryAnn, let her go!"

I heard Wendy start coughing, gasping for breath.

MaryAnn stood over her, fists clenched, her whole body shaking with anger.

"MaryAnn, I'm OK," I said as I slowly got to my feet." I'm OK. Let her up."

MaryAnn put her arm around me keeping me steady as Wendy got to her feet.

"I'm sorry John, I don't know what came over me. I wanted to get that last submission so badly after you took all that other punishment the round before. I lost my head. Please forgive me."

"There's nothing to forgive. I'm OK, I'll survive. By the way what was the final score?"

"Four to nothing," MaryAnn, said with an incredulous look on her face. "You never submitted in that last round and the time expired."

I stuck my hand out towards Wendy,

"Nice match, you're one hell of a wrestler."

"Thank you, you're a hard man to break."

To MaryAnn I said,

"Come on let's go home. I want to spend the rest of the day out in the hot tub, with a glass of wine, with you as my life guard."

MaryAnn helped me out of the ring, I picked up my clothes and we headed out to the car.

"I hope Joe fared better than I did."

"Don't put yourself down, considering that she was a lot stronger than you and had a lot more experience I think you did very well for your first match. Next time I'm sure you'll do a lot better."

'Next time... what does she mean, next time?'

I pondered that question all the way home.

When we got home I went upstairs, changed out of my wrestling clothes, got my old bathing suit on, and went downstairs. On the way out to the pool I stopped at my desk, turned on the computer and edited my list:

Number 3 - do a wrestling session with a female wrestler - DONE.

I saved my file, closed down the computer, walked out to the hot tub next to the pool; MaryAnn was already there with two glasses and a bottle of Chardonnay. I eased my bruised and very sore body into the hot swirling water. MaryAnn was on the other side of the tub, facing me.

"Would you care for some wine?"

"Absolutely, thank you."

She reached over for the bottle and poured two glasses, then stood, and handed me a glass.

I took the glass from her, my mind in a daze. There standing before me, was my dream girl, her bare breasts right in front of my face, the water from the hot tub still dripping down her magnificent body.

"Didn't I tell you? I never wear a bathing suit in the hot tub; the chemicals ruin the material."

Then she sat down next to me.

"John, you made me very proud of you today. You stood up to that woman, a wrestler who had a lot more experience and was much stronger than you, and you never backed down, never surrendered."

"I submitted to her four times and it would have been five if time hadn't expired."

"John, there is a big difference between being forced to submit and being broken to the point of surrender."

I pondered that statement as I tried to figure out how I was ever going to get out of this hot tub.

Chapter 15

'No, No, No... I won't do it... I can't do it!'

I sat at my desk staring at the sheet of paper in front of me.

Number 2 - Have sex with 2 women at the same time.

I stormed out of the study and over to the library, where I knew Joe was reading the Sunday papers.

"I won't do it; you can't make me do it. How can you ask this of me after what I went through on Kauai?"

"John, settle down. I can make you do it, you don't have to like it, but I can. I'm doing this for your own good, precisely because of what happened on Kauai. I promise you that this will be the last one of this type on my list. I've always wanted to do this, and you're going to have to do it with me."

I stood there fuming, but realizing that I had no other choice; I had come too far to turn back now.

"John, I promise you that you will thank me for the rest of your life after you complete the last item on my list. Trust me."

I turned, left the library, and headed for the beach. I walked for hours, trying to sort out my feelings. It had been more than eleven months since I first met Joe and started this crazy quest of his. The end was in sight, the reward was great; but I had something else on my mind. I was in love with MaryAnn. When I first met her, I knew that it was lust I was feeling. She was an unreachable goal for me, with no hope of ever attaining. Now, however, I felt confident enough in myself as a person, as a man, that maybe I was good enough to at least take a shot at winning her love. This next task was going to be just another obstacle on my journey towards my ultimate goal.

I arrived back at the house around six; I could see the lights were still on in the library. I walked to the doorway and leaned in.

"When do we do this?"

"Good, I'm glad you've decided to do it. Friday night, same as before, except this time, I think we'll skip dinner. I'll make the arrangements. Please keep this to yourself, no need to let MaryAnn know. John, I'll make sure our dates for the evening are women we have never met before."

"Thank you Joe, I appreciate that. See you at dinner?"

"Yes, I'll be there."

The three of us had a quiet dinner, after which we sat on the patio, with a glass of wine and watched the sun set.

"MaryAnn, this week, can we concentrate on cardio during our workouts. I think John and I both need to build up our stamina."

I almost choked on my wine. 'Why does he always do that?'

For the next five days, MaryAnn alternated, putting us through long sessions on the treadmill, workouts on the heavy bag, and long runs on the beach. It actually was good for me; it gave my bruises a chance to heal. By Friday, I no longer felt any of the effects of my match with Wendy.

After breakfast, MaryAnn walked over to me and said that she was leaving to spend some time with her friend from college.

"I'll be back Sunday night, see you then."

She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

"Have fun this weekend."

I stood there stunned. It felt wonderful, but it also left me wondering, 'did she know what I was going to be doing later this evening? Was she saying that she was OK with it? Or was I just reading something into it that wasn't really there?'

After MaryAnn left, Joe walked into the study while I was on the computer.

"Everything is set; we'll meet our dates in the lobby, pick up our room keys, maybe get a drink or two at the bar and head upstairs for the evening. Dress will be casual, no need for any extra clothes, we can wear what we have on tomorrow morning. I've made arrangements for some toiletries to be provided. We'll leave here about 7PM."

At seven, dressed in kakis and a buttoned-down shirt, I got in the Porsche with Joe and we headed to Beverly Hills.

As promised, there were four lovely ladies, waiting for us in the lobby. Two were older, very good looking, well dressed women; they seemed to gravitate to Joe's side. The other two were obviously identical twins; each was about 5'10", about twenty-two years of age, with long legs and full, inviting chests. They came over to me, took me by the arms and whispered in my ear,

"I'm Judy" -- "I'm Janice" -- "And we are going to have a lot of fun this evening."

If I wasn't hard before, I was hard now. We walked into the bar, sat at a table in the back, and had a drink. The twins and I shared a bottle of wine. We were talking and laughing like we were old friends except, every once in a while a hand would wander across my cock and caress it ever so gently, just to remind me what was in store for me later.

"Ladies, I think it's time to call it an evening," Joe proclaimed rising from his seat.

"Breakfast at eight."

Those were the last words I heard from Joe as he entered one of the two elevators.

As soon as our elevator doors closed, both girls closed in around me, smothering me with kisses as skilled hands began unbuttoning my shirt and unfastening my belt. When we reached our floor, Janice took the key from me, led us to our room, and opened the door. Janice secured the door while Judy guided me to the bedroom. Then, both girls stood in front of me at the foot of the bed. Each dropped to their knees, pulled off my shoes and socks and unbuttoned my pants. With experienced hands, they relieved me of my pants and boxers. My cock was standing straight out.

"Oh look: he has a nice one, just like she said."

I didn't know if it was Judy or Janice, but one of the girls took me into her mouth, while the other stood, removed my shirt, and began kissing and sucking on my nipples. Then abruptly the action stopped, the girls stood up and proceeded to do a well-choreographed strip tease for me. I sucked in my breath as they stood there completely naked in front of me. Not only were they both very well endowed, they had both obviously spent all of their spare time in the gym.

"Do you like women with muscles?"

"Very much so."

They had hidden their physiques well earlier in the evening. Now, however, there was no need. Each girl had broad shoulders, thick, well muscled arms, a slender waist and a very firm looking ass. They were not overdeveloped body builders; rather they appeared to be built like swimmers or retired gymnasts who had outgrown the sport.

With a not-so-gentle shove, they forced me onto the bed.

"I'm glad you approve, because we are in charge for the rest of the night. I guarantee you have never had a night like this before. Have you been practicing what you've been taught?"

"No, I haven't"

"That's good; I just hope, for your sake, that you remember your lessons well."

One of the twins took my cock in her hand, crawled onto the bed, straddled me and guided me into her pussy. She leaned over and stuck her tits in my face as she began to move up and down on my cock.

"Do you like my tits, they're the best money can buy. Suck on my nipples, that's it squeeze them. Oh, yeah that's good."

I could feel the other twin's hands, rubbing and gently squeezing my balls. I was not going to last long at all. I began to lift off the bed, trying to stuff as much of my cock into her as I could.

"You want to cum don't you?" said the twin on my cock. "I'm not ready for you to cum yet."

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain as the other twin clamped her hand around my balls and gave a hard squeeze.

I moaned, as I momentarily fell back on the bed, losing the rhythm.

"Hey, pay attention," I heard just as I got smacked, first on one side of my face then on the other, by a pair of very firm breasts.

I pinched her nipples, and started humping off the bed once again.

"That's better, I'm almost there. Here it comes, yes. Yes.... Cum with me."

I erupted inside of her as her pussy clamped down around my throbbing cock.

"Good boy, now its Judy's turn."

She pulled up off my cock, but instead of getting off me, she crawled up the bed, until she was straddling my face, her hands holding onto the headboard.

"Clean me; clean me good."

She lowered her pussy, full of my cum, right over my mouth.

"Get your tongue in there, get it all. That's it. Lick me, make me cum again."

I was concentrating on the pussy over my mouth, when I felt my cock slowly sink into Judy's hot pussy. She began to stroke up and down the length of my cock. She held me in so tightly that it felt as if she was going to rip it off. I guess I wasn't paying enough attention to Janice's pussy, because she grabbed the back of my head and started to rub it all over my face. Soon, she was screaming,

"Lick my clit, suck it, suck it."

I thought I was going to drown when her orgasm hit. Her juices poured out of her, up my nose, and into my mouth as she collapsed on my face.

I could hear Judy yelling at me.

"Give it to me you stud, fuck me hard. That's it, oh God... I'm cumming."

My second cumming of the night came on suddenly. I felt my balls tighten and I let loose, my shouts all but lost as Janice smothered me with her pussy.

After a few moments, Janice rolled off me to the left, while Judy took her place.

"Get busy, clean me good, make me cum again."

I got a second load of my own cum along with her juices. She held herself just high enough over my extended tongue that I could see the mixture of our juices drip out and into my mouth. My mouth was beginning to tire so I took her clit between my lips and whipped it with my tongue. Soon, she too began humping my face.

"I'm cumming again... here it comes. Oh yeah, stick out that tongue. Get it all"

She froze above me, her pussy juices dripping into my mouth. After a few final licks, she rolled over to my right side.

They both laughed when they got a good look at my face covered with their juices. They each took a side and licked me with their talented tongues, cleaning me as best they could. Then Janice got up and brought back a wet washcloth and did the honors. We rested for a while.

Janice got up off the bed,

"Ok, John, rest time is over, you stand here at the foot of the bed and watch."