The Enforcer Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replied: “How about we both try it at the same time, how’s a sixty-nine sound to you sis?”

She smiled as she said: “It sounds pretty good to me.” She paused, and thought for a few seconds before adding: “Never thought I’d ever be in a lesbian sixty-nine, especially with you sis. But now that I am thinking about, it seems so natural.”

We both giggled at the irony of the situation. We might have been new at this lesbian stuff, but we sure didn’t lack enthusiasm. I had her lay down and positioned myself over her body. The odour of her pussy wafted to my nose, intoxicating me further. I felt her grab my hips and lower my sex to her waiting mouth. Permitting my body to descend upon hers, I let my hips lower as I moved my face to her treasure. I felt her tongue swat at my clit and it sent a shiver through my body. My tongue lunged at her love button. I was rewarded by a quick taste of her juices. A shiver ran through her body as I parted her lips with my left hand and ran my tongue between her folds. I loved how she tasted, and was in heaven as her fleshy organ explored my yearning slit.

My eyes explored her pussy as my finger probed it tentatively, I have never had such a close up view of an aroused female’s sex, it looked so lovely, like a pink flower, tender and soft looking. I had played with myself, and knew how it felt, but being so close, it brought me a new found understanding, and yearning. I returned my tongue to her slit, lapping up her juices, loving her unique flavour. Even the thought of what I was doing was quickly driving me closer to a powerful climax, and I could sense that Kimberly wasn’t far away either. We lapped at each other; It did not take long before our excitement grew to a fevered pitch.

My orgasm grew closer by the second, but I kept licking up her copious juices, loving the tangy flavour. As my orgasm neared I switched my attentions back to her sensitive clit, and began to suck it softly. Kimberly did the same and in moments we climaxed in a simultaneous explosion of our passions and desires. My body went stiff, and I had a nice climax; it was intense, but not violent. Kimberly’s body moved below mine as she orgasmed; she too appeared to be having a powerful one. It took a while before our bodies returned to our control, but we continued to lap at each others pussy as we basked in a soft, post-climatic bliss.

We had already cum twice in a very short time, but I was still aroused, and wanted more. When Kimberly began probing me with her fingers, I realized she also wanted more, so I began to probe her vagina with my own. She was so wet that my finger slipped in effortlessly, so I added a second, then a third. We hade both already lost our cherries unfortunately, but I decided I still wanted to eventually have her fuck me with a dildo to see how it would feel. But that would have to wait for another day. Right now, I desperately wanted to see if I could bring Kimberly to another orgasm. I kept pistoning my finger in her opening. She did the same to me, and soon we both climaxed again. We were just plain exhausted by then, but I had never felt so sexually satisfied before.

I pulled my body from Kimberly’s and lay down beside her. She covered us with the sheet we had put beside us. We hugged close and I said: “I love you Kimberly.”

She replied: “And I love you Sarah, I want us to spend the rest of our lives together.”

I smiled, placed a quick peck on her cheek and added: “As lovers. I can’t imagine it any other way.”

Kimberly kissed me softly then added: “Neither can I.”

We hugged tightly and, before I could register it, we had both fallen asleep. We were woken the next morning by a loud horn; we woke with a fright and quickly moved to a window and looked outside. A large 18 wheeler was honking at a compact car, which was blocking its way. We closed the curtain and laughed off the fright, then quickly got dressed and headed to the nearby diner for breakfast. We were in for one hell of a surprise later that day, but I’ll save that for next time.” Sarah yawned, looked at me and then said: “I am tired, Vinny, let’s call it a night.”

I smiled and said: “I agree, it’s getting late.” I looked at the group then continued: “Girls, I think it’s time to call it a night. We can pick this up tomorrow after I have that chat with Sarah and Kimberly’s father. I think all of us will probably be a little more sexually receptive at that point.”

All the girls agreed. We climbed into bed together, pairing off again like we had during our shower. They quickly passed out, tired from the long day. I was the last to fall asleep; Mandy had long before fallen asleep in my arms.

I still had a nagging feeling about what had happened, and knew that we would have to investigate exactly how Snake had managed to take over the camp; I had slipped a couple of hundred dollars to the officers from the next county if they promised to do a really thorough investigation into this incident, and of course, report to me what they had found. I also promised to help their investigation as much as I could. I did, eventually, doze off.

Morning came too quickly even though Mandy and I slept in late, I got up around noon. I could hear Max and Maya talking in the kitchen. I hugged Mandy and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. She began to wake. She opened her eyes slowly and upon seeing me, hugged me lovingly, nuzzling her face on my chest. She tenderly said: “Vinny I love you, thank you for letting me back into your life.”

I replied: “I never wanted you out of it; I missed you and am glad you’re back.”

We kissed, happy to be close once again. We cuddled for a few minutes before we decided to get up. We were both in our underwear but we didn’t care. We headed to the kitchen.

Max was sitting at the table, he was smiling, but you could tell he was in pain. I asked him: “How are you doing my friend?”

He replied bravely: “I am doing alright.” The pain in his expression gave his state away.

I looked at him and solemnly said: “I can see the suffering in your eyes my friend, don’t try to hide it, I know you’re in pain.”

Max replied: “Yeah, I am very sore, but I will recover, just give me a week.”

Just then Adolph, wearing his pink apron, entered the room smiling. I was amazed at how happy he looked. Max looked at him and said: “Adolph, your wounds are ten times worse than mine, how can you look so happy?”

Adolph replied casually: “I feel no pain; my devotion to you brings me strength so I am able to ignore any pain I may feel. Your safety means too much to me for me to worry about myself, besides, I am a brawler; these are minor injuries to me.”

I smiled as I said: “I am so happy that you joined my gang Adolph. My friend and general owes his life to you, and that I will never forget.”

Max chimed in: “And I will also never forget it. I owe you so much; I can never repay you for all you’ve done.”

Adolph blushed as he said: “Don’t worry about it, I was happy to do it, you are the best leaders I have ever had.”

I added: “We aren’t just your leaders, we are your friends. Never forget that.”

Adolph could only blush. He went about serving each of us a cup of tea, and then he asked Mandy and me what we wanted for breakfast as he served everybody else theirs. I gave him my order and sat down at the table. Mandy did the same.

I asked Maya: “Where are Amber, Lynn, Sarah and Kimberly?”

She casually replied: “Amber and Lynn are at the clinic we set up to see if anybody needed to talk after the incident we had last night. I am happy to say that nobody seems too disturbed by the incident, but there seems to be a consensus that we should build some guard posts and maybe some fences.”

I replied casually: “I was planning to put up a perimeter wall and an electrified fence topped with barbed wire. I was also told that since we will be running government tests that we will have to fence off the power plants. We have also been granted permission to build some guard towers and the government will pay the salary for a couple dozen guards. So it looks like we will be stepping up the security a little.”

Maya asked shyly: “Is this place going to look like a prison once you’re done?”

I replied: “No. I am going to have a line trees planted several feet outside the electric fence, that should make it almost invisible from outside, and since the perimeter wall will stand proudly behind it, it will still be useful to cut intruders off, not to mention it will completely hide the fence from view when you’re inside the compound. The fence will go up first; we will also build a few temporary hills inside for the guard posts, until we have the time to complete the wall. The initial fence will go up without electrification, but we will still top it with barbed wire. We will erect the tree line after, just far enough to prevent the trees from beeing used against us. And when we have the power plants up and running we’ll electrify the fence. The fence will be noticeable for a while, but it will eventually disappear.”

Candy asked coyly: “How are we going to pay for all this work?”

Max answered for me: “The gang will provide the manpower, and since we have plenty of small trees that need to be moved anyhow, we won’t need to pay for the new tree line. I also have two new groups of recruits; the first run a steel mill, and the second run a quarry; they have agreed to provide us with the building materials if we help them stay in business. It seems they both have massive employee shortages. I’m certain we can get a few hundred of the boys to join their ranks.”

Candy added enthusiastically: “Cool, that will help the gang with it current money issues.”

Max added: “That’s what I am counting on. We also have a good chance that once we get a little better set up then we will be able to recruit even more new members.”

I smiled as I said: “I am happy to see that you are now taking on new responsibilities, you’re shaping up to be an excellent general. I hope that my second will soon be ready for his job. I don’t want to be mean, but I need a soldier to guide the troops in combat. You’ve done quite well, but you are much better at co-ordinating the boys’ actions when we are not fighting.”

Max casually said: “I am happy not being the boss when combat breaks out. I have been your second once, and my bruises are a great reminder that I don’t want the job.”

“Don’t worry; I will make certain that the next time a fight breaks out you will be moved to a safe room with Adolph. He can handle your protection by himself.”

Max said: “That sounds like a good plan.”

“I will make certain that as soon as the guys get back that we set that up.” I paused, thought for a few seconds, then said: “Talking about the guys, have we received any news about the operation?”

Maya replied: “No, but Ed is supposed to call any minute now with his daily report.”

Just as she finished the phone rang. I walked to it and picked it up and said: “Good morning.”

Ed was on the other end and he said excitedly: “They have him! They have your dad! They are en route back; they said he’s doing great. They should be here in five hours. After they debrief your dad we will head back, they said we should be free to go early tomorrow morning. With a little luck we should be back for lunch tomorrow.”

I joyfully said: “That’s great news! I will tell the rest of the guys. Oh yeah, when you get back I have a big job for you, I‘ll tell more about it when you return.”

“Sounds like a plan boss. I‘ll call before we head out. Later.”

I replied: “I look forward to your next call. Talk to you then.”

I had just barely hung up the receiver when the phone rang again. I picked it up and said: “Good morning.”

My mother replied: “Vinny, you really need to look at the clock before you say hi.”

I was very happy to hear her voice again, it had been a while. I replied lovingly: “I’m sorry mom, I just got up.”

She replied: “Ah great, I am coming to see you graduate and you are getting up at noon! What’s the name of the floozy who kept you from getting to sleep?”

Mom always did enjoy teasing me, but it was good natured, so I replied: “Actually it took seven of them.” She gasped, but I continued: “Yeah, that’s right seven. Candy and Maya, by the way they’re lovers too, actually I met Maya because of Candy. I won Candy; she was a sex toy for a biker gang. They’re a nice pair.”

She was flabbergasted, but as she tried to interrupt me I continued: “Then there’s Sarah and Kimberly, they’re sisters, and yes they are also lovers.” She was again trying to interrupt me, but I continued: “Then there’s Amber and Lynn, a very interesting pair. Lynn is submissive in public, but dominant in the bedroom, while Amber’s attitudes are reversed. And do you remember that young girl dad and I saved when we decided to give me proper survivalist training?”

She replied: “Yes, Mandy wasn’t it?”

I continued: “Yeah, well she’s here too, and we sleep together as well. Heck, I took her virginity from her on a public beach yesterday.” The girls were laughing in the back, Max was horrified.

She replied casually: “Please stop, you’re making me all hot and bothered son.”

I teasingly replied: “I forgot to tell you, they have dad, and they’re bringing him here tomorrow.”

Her voice filled with joy as she said: “I am looking forward to that, I have missed him so! But you’re making me forget about why I called. I am on my way over, your friend Guido just picked me a few hours ago, he’s very nice. ‘Seems we will be picking up his boss before he drops me off at your place.”

I replied: “You mean to tell me Sean will be with you guys?”

She replied: “Yes, why do you ask?”

I was surprised and my voice betrayed it: “I haven’t met him yet, I’ve never had a chance, and I am looking forward to it. I have heard many good things about him.”

She replied: “We should be there in two hours tops.”

“I shall be waiting, see you soon.” I then hung up the phone and turned to the girls and said: “Guido and his boss will be here soon, we should get ready for their arrival.”

Max asked casually: “Is there anything special we need to do?”

I replied: “Actually, yes. We need to make a makeshift runway for him to land a Learjet.”

Max’s face filled with surprise as he said: “What?”

I replied casually: “You heard me. Guido will be landing here, or as close a possible, and, rather than having him pick the landing strip, I would like to have something ready.”

Candy smiled and said: “There is a straight dirt road running between the quarry and the lake that we could use, and as long as he puts down close to the quarry he will be close to the base.” I nodded my approval, and she continued: “I’ll get the boys to run a scan of the road and remove any rocks or debris that might cause issues.”

I replied: “Thanks! Please make certain they also put up a few markers along the route to simplify landing.”

She nodded and headed out. The rest of us quickly cleaned up the place and then headed to Max’s only available room, it was a guest room, but it had not been used in a while so it was cluttered and needed to be cleaned. Max wanted to help but we had Adolph keep him on the side lines. We quickly cleaned up the place and set up a descent looking room. It had taken about thirty minutes. And just as we were heading outside to see if we could help Candy, she entered the back door smiling. I lovingly said: “Is everything ready?”

She replied: “Yep, we’re all set, the strip is ready for your mother.”

I grabbed my cell phone and dialled Guido’s number, he answered: “Hi Vinny, we are eighty miles out; we’ll be there in ten minutes max; you got a landing strip for me?”

I replied: “Yep, we cleaned a little dirt road for you. The boys also put some markers to guide you, and I will turn on my radio and put it on the standard frequency so you can reach me if needed.”

He replied: “Thanks, by the way, Sean likes your mother, and is looking forward to meeting you too.”

I replied: “How much does he know about me?”

He replied: “He’s had a complete background profile done on you, your mother, and your dad. So he knows everything, about all of you, even the highly classified stuff.”

I laughed as I said: “I didn’t know he had that kind of clearance. Some of that stuff is really hard to get a hold of, especially dad’s files.”

Guido replied: “Sean had fun getting the info, but he did it. Mind you he owes a few major favours for the info, but he thinks the price was acceptable. Oh, yeah! He wants to drop in next week or so to meet your dad, is that OK?”

“Sure, that would be fine, tell him we’ll talk about it when he gets here.”

“Sure, talk to you soon, we are less than five minutes out now, I will see you on the ground.” With that he hung up.

The girls and I headed outside, where we were joined by Amber, Lynn, Sarah and Kimberly. We all hopped into one of the topless Hummers we had. Adolph and Max soon joined us, and we headed out to the airstrip. I was driving so I tried to make the ride as comfortable as possible. It was a five minute drive, so about half way there we heard jet engines. We looked up and there was Guido’s jet; he was heading away from the runway, doing a mid-air bank to line up with it. We reached the near end of the runway just in time to see the jet making its final approach, at the other end of the long road.

Thankfully it was a fairly cool day and there almost no thermal rifting, the jet touched down softly at the mid point of the runway. It stopped about a hundred feet from us, so I put the Hummer in gear and quickly parked beside the plane. Guido was already out of the cockpit and soon had the door opened. He dropped the ramp, and walked down. Right behind him was my mom; she looked radiant. She was still as fit as always, she was a few years younger than me, but she looked so youthful that she could have passed for a teenager; heck she could have passed for my daughter, I felt a little bit of guilt thinking how lucky my old man was. She looked like an angel as she accepted Guido’s offer to help her down, her small hand was a stark contrast to his massive mitt. She then ran to me and hugged me tightly, placing several kisses on my cheeks; we must have made quite an interesting looking pair. Sean then casually walked out of the plane. He was dressed in a fine Italian business suit. But he looked completely calm, and seemed to be at home even on this rugged terrain.

My mom walked back up to him and reached her hand out for his, he obliged her, and then they walked up to us. She excitedly said: “Vinny I’d like to introduce, Sean David, the owner of this jet, and a very polite and courteous host.” Sean smiled as he reached his hand out.

I reached out and shook his hand as I said: “It is an honour to meet you.” I turned to the group behind me and said: “I’d like to introduce my friends,” I turn and pointed to them as I spoke: “This is Sarah and her sister Kimberly.” They offered their hands and he politely placed a kiss on each. “This is Amber, and her friend Lynn.” He again kissed their hands. “This is Mandy, a long time friend, whom I, with the help of my father, rescued several years ago.”

He smiled, kissed her hand then said: “Mandy, yes I have read the details of the report Vinny’s father made when he returned. I have also read the court records from her custody trial. I am honoured to meet you. I have heard about the issues you and your grandparents had, if there is anything I can do to help you, feel free to ask.” Mandy blushed at the unexpected attention she was receiving.

I continued: “This is Candy, and her lovely friend is Maya, they are currently under my personal protection.”

Sean kissed each of their hands then added: “And Maya is the daughter of the mayor of this town, or should I say the town ten miles down the road.” He looked at me knowingly, and then continued: “And Candy, well let’s just say I know about her past, but I can only offer my regrets at not being able to prevent it, but she is now in good hands.” He looked at me, waiting for me to continue.