The Proper Rules For Strip Poker Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayne hesitated, and gave me a worried look.

"Tell them if you want to," I said to her in a serious tone of voice, "I don't think we should be afraid to admit that we had some very good sex. We're in love, that's the way it should be; at least I think so anyway."

Finally, she said to the girls, "Well, OK, if you must know ... You wouldn't have believed it was me, either of you; I acted like such a slut! I said some very, very dirty things to him ... Oh, and it gets worse! ... I also spread my pussy for him, and dared him to stick it in there."

"Oh, my." Debbie whispered, with wide eyes.

"And told him to be rough with me, just like I thought a girl like her would behave ... And then I made him take me without a lot of preliminaries ... I don't know; I just sorta let myself get into it in my imagination, like I really was some cheap little tramp."

"You mean you're not!" Kathy said, trying to sound incredulous.

Jayne glared at her.

"Stop it, or I won't tell you anything more!" she said.

"Shut up Kathy," Debbie exclaimed, fascinated, "Let her finish!"

"I think he also started to get into it too," Jayne continued.

The girls looked at me, and I nodded, trying not to smile.

"He began to really take control of things, and he told me he was going to do whatever he wanted with me. He put me face down, with some pillows under my middle, and spread my legs way apart, so he could get at everything," she continued, getting quite red, probably recalling what we had done together.

Kathy gave Debbie an intent and meaningful glance filled with surprise.

"Ohmigod!" Debbie whispered, covering her mouth with her hand, and looking shocked, "Not in there ..."

"Exactly," Jayne said in a knowing tone of voice, cutting her off, "And I was so afraid that's what he was going to do to me. I was shaking like a leaf. And I knew I couldn't stop him, no matter how horribly dirty it would be, because I started things, and told him in no uncertain terms to treat me like a slut, and do whatever he wanted to me. And anyway, I didn't want him to stop, whatever he was going to do. So I just let myself go."

She lowered her voice even further, to a whisper.

"I already had, you know ... come ... once. And everything was so sensitive down there; I almost couldn't stand it when he was touching me. So I made him stop. Then he took me from behind ... in my pussy, not the other place, thank goodness! And he must have been really excited, because we've never done it that way before, and he felt huge. And my body just had a mind of its own, all biology; no brains. I just had to get there. I was almost frantic; you know what I mean."

The girls nodded their heads; their attention riveted on her every word.

"So I ..." she paused.

"Oh, what the hell!" she said, in a resigned tone of voice, "You might as well know the rest of it ... Because of the way we were doing it, it was easy to reach down and touch myself exactly the right way, and God, did it feel good, along with everything else that was going on!"

"It didn't take long, and then it happened the second time. Over and over and over, really strong, like nothing I've ever felt before. And I was aware that he was also, you know ... coming. And I was covered in sweat, and then I just lay there, like I'd been shot and couldn't move."

"Wow!" Debbie said, looking at me, and then back at Jayne, "What made it so good?"

"Maybe it was the pretending that made it like that; or perhaps I was just in the right mood. Who knows? Or maybe it was the fear that he would put it in ... well, you know. Possibly, the way we did it, so I could touch myself, might have helped. I'm not sure, but whatever it was, it was amazing!"

Debbie was looking at her with awe, while Kathy was staring at me. I looked right back at her, and she gave me a lascivious little smile. I felt myself flushing again.

"Was that the first time it ever happened for you with him?" Debbie asked respectfully.

"Oh, no," Jayne answered, no longer whispering, "I've experienced some fairly intense ones when he ... ah ... does things with his tongue and stuff. Doesn't Steve ever do that to you?"

"He wants to, but I haven't let him, and I'm not sure why. I don't mind letting him see everything, and touch me anywhere he wants to with his hands. So, maybe I should?"

"You should. It works almost every time for me, unless I'm just not feeling sexy; then nothing works. Have you ever had one?"

"I don't know whether we should discuss this right now; while he's here," Debbie responded, sounding uncertain.

"Don't be embarrassed, he's the best person I know for keeping secrets. He never tells," Jayne said, "So have you ever had one?"

"I can make myself have one by touching myself," Debbie said in a small voice, "but with Steve, only once, when we did it for a long time; and it was pretty little. Way, way less than what you must have felt last night. Maybe there's something wrong with me?"

"I doubt it," Jayne said kindly, "not if you can have an orgasm by touching yourself. Let Steve do what he wants, and see what happens, you might be surprised!"

"But what about during regular sex," Debbie said, "Do you always have one?"

"Sometimes, and sometimes not," Jayne answered, with honesty in her voice.

"He's very sweet and sensitive," she smiled at me, "and he always tries to make me, even if I'm not very much in the mood. But yesterday was different, I don't know what happened; but I liked it!"

"It's simple. Jayne has shown me how to do it." Kathy added, giggling, "A girl just needs to act like a drunken slut, and bingo! Magic! I'm going to try it tonight!"

"Kathy!" Jayne said sharply, "We're having a serious conversation here."

"What about you, Kathy," Debbie asked.

"The first time we did it, nothing; but the next time, I made Scott to eat my pussy ..."

"Kathy! Don't talk like that!" Jayne scolded.

"OK, sorry! Sometimes, if I'm feeling hot, he can make me have one just with his hands; most other times I need him to do more ... you know ... oral sex. And if I have one either way first, it helps with having one when were doing it. But it doesn't always work. Lately, I've had some good ones, although nothing off the Richter scale, like my slutty sister!"

I had to laugh at this little barb from Kathy; despite last night, Jayne was the farthest thing from a slut that I knew, and Kathy knew it as well!

"Did you learn anything from this outpouring of female secrets?" she asked me with a wink, ignoring Kathy, "Not many guys would be allowed to listen in on stuff like this. You must be pretty special!"

"Thank you, I hope I am," I said earnestly, "but first, I want you to know that I would never have sex with you ... you know, like you were afraid of; unless we had talked about it first, no matter how drunk you were. Secondly, I want to know exactly how to touch you, like you did to yourself last night, so I can do the right things."

Jayne blushed quite deeply, and looked down at the table. "I don't know whether I could show you when we're making love, it would be so ... so, clinical ... and not very romantic, it might spoil things."

"Well then show me after you've had a shower, or when you're changing your clothes, or whatever; not when we're having sex; because, I'll do anything to please you, even if it keeps Kathy and Debbie awake!"

Even Jayne had to laugh at this. She was smiling warmly at me.

"Show him," Kathy said, teasing, "The rest of us can sleep with earmuffs."

There was a round of uproarious laughter at this remark.

Jayne, clearly feeling better, told us she was going to have a shower. I started to clean up the kitchen.

"Put on your new bathing suit," Kathy called after her, "We're going to spend the afternoon on the beach."

"Wait till you see us," Debbie said, with a twinkle in her eye, "you guys are going to faint! We girls went on a little shopping trip, and our bikinis might not be quite a small as what Ann apparently wears, but they're pretty little. It's a good thing you've seen me naked, otherwise, I might not have enough nerve to wear it in front of you. I was blushing in the change room, just trying it on. And," she giggled, winking at me, "someone here had to do a little shaving, like Ann, so nothing shows that shouldn't!"

"Debbie!" Kathy exclaimed, her color rising, "Stop telling him my secrets. Really!"

The girls ran upstairs to change. I finished up in the kitchen; then went into the living room to put on some music. Debbie was the first to appear, in a miniscule light green bikini that was a close match for her eyes. It complimented her lovely red hair, and emphasized her scrumptious curves. Her perfect breasts were covered, but just! She looked incredibly sexy!

"You like?" she said, striking a seductive pose, smiling at me.

"Oh, I like," I said, mesmerized, "It's a good thing there are other people around, otherwise I might be tempted to rip that off you, and have my way with you, and damn the consequences! God, you look ravishing!"

"I'll take that as a complement," she said, teasing me, "If you could see the look on your face. Does your girlfriend know you are lusting after other women? I thought you were tired?"

"Not any more," I said, with a laugh, "or at least a part of me isn't."

Just then Kathy appeared, holding some towels in front of her. She threw one in Debbie's direction, letting me see that her bikini was a florescent shade of deep pink. She was holding the top in place with her hand; the strings that should be tied behind her back were hanging at her sides, the ones around her neck were already done up. She dropped the other towel on the coffee table.

"You forgot yours, Debbie," she said.

Then she turned to me, with a twinkle in her eye, "I can't tie this up very well, would you mind?"

"Sure," I replied, "turn around."

She stood with her back to me, facing the window. I couldn't help but admire her cute derriere as I reached for the strings. Suddenly, she reached back and took my hands, placing them under the fabric of her swimsuit top, and on her breasts.

"Mmmm," she purred, rotating my hands, "I've been so hot ever since Jayne told us about you two last night. Just do that a bit more."

I tried to remove my hands, but she held them tightly in place.

"Kathy!" Debbie exclaimed, "If Jayne sees you there's going to be trouble."

"Oh, don't worry," Kathy said, "it's only my breasts. Remember that strip poker dare I had to do with him? He got to use his mouth that time. And right now they really need to be touched by a man, and he's the only one available."

I could feel her hard little nipples under my fingers.

"Jayne!" she called out loudly, "I'm making your boyfriend feel up my tits!"

"Fine, whatever ..." Jayne said from the bedroom, "Behave yourself; OK. I'll be right there."

Finally she took my hands off her breasts and adjusted the bikini top.

"Tie that up, please," she sighed, "I'm going to go for a swim, to cool down."

"Good idea," remarked Debbie, throwing her eyes upwards.

I took the pink strings and made a secure bow. Kathy turned around, kissed me on the cheek, and then picked up her towel. Without any warning, she flicked it at my midsection.

"Keep your hands to yourself," she teased me, giggling, "or I'll reach into your swim trunks and grab on to that real tight with my nice long fingernails, and then you'll be sorry!"

"Hey," I said, as they scampered out the door, laughing together.

Jayne appeared in the archway. She had an amused look on her face.

"I didn't intend to do anything, she tricked me!" I protested.

"I'm sure she did, "Jayne said, soothingly, "now calm down, I don't care, so you shouldn't."

"And," she continued, "since she's pulling your chain, you better know that while it's Scott she wants, for emotional things, she thinks you're pretty hot stuff. She's told me on more than one occasion that if I weren't in the picture, she'd have seduced you long ago. Scott or no Scott! And I can read her like a book; she was plenty interested in what you and I did last night, and by the look on her face, was probably thinking about doing some of the same things with you. But don't take it personally," Jayne laughed lightly, "she just wants to use you for sex!"

"That's a relief," I said, with some humor of my own, "I don't care about being a sex object, as long as I'm not part of a love triangle. By the way, that bikini is pretty hot!"

Jayne had a racy white number that, like Kathy's, tied up with tiny string bows at the sides of the very, very brief bottom. The fabric, what there was of it, emphasized the mound of her sex, and shimmered when she moved. The soft triangular cloth folds of the top contained her small breasts, with no appearance of any support, except for the strings that went around her back and behind her neck. I could easily make out the contours of her nipples.

"Typical women's bathing suit," she remarked, rotating once in front of me, so I could admire it, "the less there is of it, the more it costs. You realize that the old Jayne wouldn't have even had the courage to even try it on, much less wear it in public. What have you done to me, you naughty boy? Maybe Kathy's right, I have turned into a slut, or worse!"

"Oh, I don't think so," I said, taking her into my arms, "You're genetically incapable of acting like one, even at your lowest moments. You just have too much natural class, sorry."

"Flatterer!" she laughed, putting her arms around my neck, "You know ... there's a wild side hidden inside of every girl, but most of us won't act on those impulses for fear of consequences, or are just too timid, or afraid of what people will say. I think you're bringing out the wild side of me, because I feel so safe with you, so I can really let myself go; like last night."

We kissed, while I slipped my hands underneath the back of her bikini bottom, so I could pull her hips into me. She broke off our embrace, but kept her arms around my neck, her incredible blue eyes were looking directly into mine.

"So tell me," she said, with a small smile, "If she asked you to, would you sleep with Kathy?"

"But I love you," I said, alarmed and confused.

"Oh, I'm not talking about love. I'm talking about sex. You know, what happens when you put that big hard thing of yours into that warm, wet and willing place that a girl has. And I can tell you, her pussy is all of that where you're concerned, for sure! Suppose I said it was alright. Well ... would you?"

"I don't know," I replied sheepishly, not sure quite what to say.

"Just curious," she said with a mysterious look.

Then she kissed me again. As we held each other, I managed to move one hand underneath the front of the bikini, and to start exploring between her legs. I quickly discovered that her motor was running, because she was very wet already!

"Now stop that," she scolded, breaking free from me and panting a little, "look what you've done. Now I need to go for a swim or everyone will know from the wet spot that I am exactly the little slut you say I'm not! Coming?"

"Go ahead," I said, "I'll wait for the guys; then I'll lock the cottage at the back while we're down there."

She wrapped her towel around her waist, tucking it under itself, so it made a skirt, and headed out the door, looking back at me with a soft expression. I sat down, trying to get my erection to settle down. As I watched out the window, I saw her trot across the beach, and then wade into the lake in the direction of the other girls, who were standing chest deep in the water on a sandbar, and then, when it was deep enough, dive in and swim towards them.

Just then I heard a car door; that would be Steve and Scott, finally! I got up to help them with the groceries. I opened the door and walked towards the car.

"Where are the girls?" Scott asked.

"In swimming," I replied, "and you should see the bikinis. You better wear a loose swim suit!"

"That good," Steve said, laughing.

"Better!"

"Your beautiful girlfriend is still alive; or did she die from an orgasm last night?" Scott teased, "We could hear her all the way upstairs with the door closed."

"I think," Steve said, trying to be solemn, "that as a public service to the male species you should disclose your techniques."

"To hell with the males," Scott laughed, "it's the girls who will be the big winners; based on what I heard. You should write a book, you'll make millions."

"I wish I could take all the credit," I said, with honesty, "but I think it was a combination of a lot of things: alcohol; how she was feeling; being here in a different situation. I don't know, women are a mystery to me," I said helplessly.

"Well you haven't done me any favors," Scott complained, "Kathy wants me to make her come like that. And I don't think she's kidding! What about Debbie, Steve, does she get off with you?"

"Can you guys keep a secret," Steve replied, in a worried tone.

"We've already kept the strip poker game quiet," I said, "you can tell us. If you can't trust us, who can you trust?"

"I've only managed to get Debbie to come once," he confessed, "and not very much, at least compared to what I have read, because I've never been with anyone else. I know about some things that will work with a lot of girls, like going down on them, but she won't let me. We haven't been lovers for very long, perhaps it will get better."

"Maybe after what she heard last night, she'll let you do a bit more," I replied, choosing my words carefully, mindful of keeping secrets.

"Look," I continued, "one thing I know for certain from books, the more often girls come, the easier it is for them to have it happen. But, I'm no more an expert than you guys; Jayne is the only girl I've ever slept with, so that hardly qualifies me to give advice."

"C'mon," Scott said, "let's get this stuff inside. I want to see those bikinis."

We grabbed the bags of groceries, and cases of pop, and took them into the kitchen. A few minutes work, and everything was put away.

"I'll meet you guys down on the beach," I said, going over to the back door, "We keep this locked whenever we are all in the water."

I turned the latch and went back to my bedroom to get a towel. When I came out, the other guys had already gone upstairs to change, so I went out door and made my way to the beach. When I got there, I threw my towel and golf shirt on a chair and walked to the edge of the water. I looked out at the girls. They were standing in a little circle, on the sandbar, talking. Debbie had both hands over her mouth, and was staring at Jayne with wide eyes. I started wading out to join them. Looking back, I saw the other guys just coming out of the cottage. They hadn't wasted any time!

Once everyone was in the water, there was quite a bit of horseplay and splashing. Steve, big and powerful as he was, was able to lift Jayne up under her knees and shoulders with no visible effort, and toss her quite a distance into a wave. She came up laughing and coughing. Once she stopped choking, she tried to get revenge by pulling his swim trunks down. He dived away from her, grabbing at them with one hand to protect his dignity, and grinning at her. Since Debbie was right beside me, and had her attention on Jayne and Steve's antics, I snuck up behind her and picked her up the same way, except my right hand ended up partly on one of her barely covered breasts. Yum! I enjoyed the sensation for just a second and then, waiting for a suitable wave, while she kicked and squirmed in my arms, I threw her into the water. She came to the surface, with streams of water cascading off her, and swept her glorious red hair back off her face.

"You're going to be sorry you did that," she threatened, with a smile "and don't bother telling me that touching my breast was an accident."