Three Ages of Woman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was leaving, she said

'What would you 'ave dun if I'd got nasty and said I was gonna tell'er?'

'I'd have said 'tell her', and then, when she confronted me, I would have denied it; and you know what; I'm certain that she would have believed me over you.'

'Ya know wot?' she said; 'yer right, she would too. You understood me mum already.'

I understood them all. They were not bad or evil, they were damaged, fucked up, and it was not their fault; not all of it, not even most of it. But I understood myself too, and I probably should have walked away that afternoon from those crazy fucked up women and their crazy, fucked up lives; and I definitely should have known better, and not allowed myself to get into a situation where I ended poking old Grandma, because Grandma proved to be a twisted old bitch underneath the Lady Muck meets the old barroom brass persona. But as I said, where cunt is concerned, we men never do know better, or if we do we never pay attention to that sensible but annoying little voice in our heads that says 'don't do this. This is a bad idea. Don't do this.'

But it had also been a bad idea to go a trashy bar on the wrong side of town looking for glammed up ghetto babes to fuck away my troubles with; but I did it anyway.

A couple of days passed during which I did not see or hear from any of them. No news is good news, they say, so I took it that all was well. I should have guessed that really the silence was ominous.

I had a good night with Mum with a great bathroom fun before and after the main event, but he next afternoon I got a call from Daughter. I was to go over to Gran's that evening. Everything was taken care of and Mum would be otherwise occupied.

I had a key that Mum had given me; and to her place and there was a key to Gran's on the same ring. I was surprised she had not taken it off, given the way she seemed to feel about her mother, but she hadn't. Daughter knew and told me to let myself in and go upstairs to her room.

When I walked into her bedroom, I could see from the person shaped bulge under the quilt that she was in the bed, but something was not quite right. For a start, her head was under the quilt with the rest of her. And there was something else too; she seemed the wrong shape: too short and too round. The penny had not dropped when, a moment later the quilt was thrown open and there was Grandma in all her peep holed bra, crotchless pantied and stockinged-legged splendour. I should have known; I should have been smarter than to have trusted that little minx of a Grand daughter. It was a perfect reversal; Grandma had pushed Grand daughter along and now Grand daughter was repaying her little debt to her dear old granny.

The sight of that overdone old slut had my cock straining against my jeans like it was going to rip through them or do itself an injury. She saw it and with a deftness barely credible, she unzipped me and unsheathed him with a single flourish of one hand. She was already pulling me off by the time I had taken in all that was going on and said

'Bloody hell, what the fuck!'

'Who were you expecting,' she said, 'the big bad wolf?'

'No,' I said, 'Little Red Riding Hood.'

'She's taken 'er mum out; outta the way for the evening. We've got til one and I mean to have my 'ole five 'ours werf.'

'Wait a minute. I'm your daughter's man now. I told your grand daughter.

'Course you are, but we've sumfin on you, and scores to settle with 'er too. My grand daughter told you all about my bleedin' daughter. Dirty little 'ore. She always nabs all the men. Fink of this as a tax. If she wants you, she's gotta let me 'ave my share.'

'What if I don't want to?'

'Oh, but you do. My grand daughter told me that she asked yer and yer said yer liked 'em old and a bit brassy. I'm yer gel for that. And me, I like it young and lean and posh. We were made for each uvva darlin'. Anyway, I ain't never sin such a stiff knob before. It ain't yer sweet memories of me daughter that did that to ya. And you 'ad a stiff cock in the pub that night when you were chatting me up. It got me going just knowin' you were 'ard for me; I wanted to get you out give you a little toss under the table. Look at me; 'ow can you turn that down, eh? Look at me titties; big 'n' beautiful, ain't they? And look at that old fanny, luvly 'n' shaved wiv them big ole lips and over forty years of experience; and what's more she ain't seen a cock since I can't remember when. Listen to her, she's purrin' for ya. Come on, git over 'ere and I'll suck that big juicy choppa for ya; that'll soon convince ya.'

What could I do? I ask you, what could I do? I figured there was a much better chance of keeping her quiet if I gave her what she wanted. She already had her grand daughter on me; if I did her too, she would have that as well, but it was my best chance to keep everything under wraps. Her grand daughter had joked that a good seein to for Gran might make her less narky and uptight, and it might work. And, well, she could blackmail me and say she wanted more and the taxes have to be paid every week or so; and let's face it, I might not feel too good about cheating on her daughter with her, but there are worse things then being used to service a dirty old brass who was unquestionably going to be a extravagantly good fuck.

'All right then,' I said, 'you're on. A full five hours, you say? You are going to get the full monty; anything you want.'

If I really gave it to her, she would keep quiet for the want of more.

And; Oh!; how I wanted her; the old slut!

'I know you'd see it my way,' she said, 'right let's get started with a nice blow job. I like a bitta sausage fa me suppa!'

Coming up for a moment's air after a couple of minutes of sucking long and deep on my dick

'You ain't gonna last long, are ya?' she laughed, 'I 'ave that effect on men!'

She was right and I was even closer than she can have thought, because just as she was guiding my tool back into the socket of her mouth, I pumped out three heavy wads of juice all over her make up plastered face. She cackled with glee and her tongue shot out and started lapping up all of the cream that it could reach. What her tongue couldn't get at, she smeared about her cheeks, smudging her make up as she wiped the spunk into it.

'Right,' she said; 'one good turn deserves anuvver,' and, manoeuvring herself into a comfortable position for it, she spread her legs revealing her quite magnificent pussy, pulled back the old beef curtains and told me to

'Eat Grandma's old cunny for 'er.'

I didn't need asking twice. She must have treated herself to some sort of vaginal deodorant, because her twat had decidedly the smell and flavour of cheap perfume about it. Some sort of rose water, I would have said; pungent and sickly sweet to the taste; but bargain price, it was too weak and watery to wholly disguise the more natural odours of that heavenly spot, and I was getting distinct undertones of sour sweat, well brewed vinegre d'amore and the sweet mustiness of advancing age; in short that unique and heady cocktail that might be well named eau de aging dame's privates. Quite the most delicious and refreshing flavour my lucky tongue had ever experienced as it flashed in and out of her exquisite old twat.

As I enjoyed my evening beverage, a non-stop commentary on what I was doing and how much she liked it and what she was going to have me do next; and analysis of the whole unbelievable scenario that we all four were now part of, provided a most interesting and edifying soundtrack to our proceedings.

I only had pause once, when she announced that she knew what I had done to her daughter and how she was going to outmatch even that depraved slut, whom she had brought into the world. By now though, nothing that any of these three could come out with could possibly surprise me, so I halted only for as long as it took me console myself that even if it was a bit off for a man to compare one woman's prowess with another, well, the very same women were trying to outdo each other in downright filthy sluttishness. And who was going to be the beneficiary in this rather less than noble competition? Me, of course! And I wondered if she really did know all there was to know about me and her daughter and the extremes of perversion we had achieved, and I wondered beyond that what she had up her sleeve to trump that?

What I had already realised was that for all her affectations and airs and graces outside of the bedroom, she was the quintessence of the gutter in it. The obscenities that poured from her red-daubed mouth could have made the paint peel off of the ceiling and cracks appear in the walls of that bedroom, and it's a wonder they didn't. She was rock bottom, as low as a man can go. Except that for a guy like me, a woman like that is the top of the mountain, the peak of Everest itself. Of perhaps I should say K2, because no matter how good she was; and she was very, very good, she didn't quite match that daughter of hers. She might have been the dame, but Mum was the queen; the true Everest of sexual sublimity.

'Luverly;' she purred and then she said, 'if ya ganna keep that up, swing 'rownd so that we can 69.'

I did as she asked and what a lovely sensation it was to feel her tongue and her lips getting to work on me again. She licked around my helmet and then she told me to

'Push it inta me mouf, darlin'; come on, I can take it.'

Again I complied and pushed in a few inches and then pulled back and began to fuck her mouth with a gentle pumping. I listened to her sigh as my cock slipped into and out of her mouth, fucking it like it was a pussy. All through it, I kept on lapping at her cunt and she came and came again.

'Are you ready for a fuck?' I asked her.

'Am I?' she squawked, so I lifted myself off of her, put her in position and guided my cock home. She was lovely and tight; much more than I had expected and her pussy clung to my shaft and hugged it lovingly as I slid it in up to the hilt. After five minutes or so of screwing her pussy she suddenly annunced

'You ain't dun me up the bum yet!' she said.

'You want me to?'

'Course I do. That's me favrit.'

'Your wish, my lady, is my command.'

'Don't be gentle; really give it to me 'ard!'

'Now you've 'ad us all, who's the best?'

I decided on the cop out answer. 'Your granddaughter.'

'She's jist a yungsta.'

'She certainly knows what she's doing for a girl so young.'

'That's cos I taught 'er.'

'I know what you want me to say.'

'Do ya? And wot do I want ya ta say?'

'That you're better than your daughter.'

'Well, I am, ain't I?'

'Well, I'm not sure. I will have to be crude to answer your question.'

'That's alright, I like a bit a dirty talk. Turns me on.'

'I realised.'

'I know ya did. Wot woz it ya said when ya woz bonin' me from be'ind?... 'Take it like the dirty ole brass that you are.' That was lovely. But mind you, I wouldn't let no one tawk ta me like that outside the bed.'

'You're a lady,' I told her.

'Well, fank you, kind sir,' she said, and rewarded me with a few stroked over my quivering cock with her manicured toes.

'Anyway, you woz gonna tell me who was best.'

'Well,' I said again, 'you're tighter and you have nicer tits, but she has lovely long nipples and she's a crazy woman. She did this, what can I say, toilet trick with a champagne bottle.'

'Urggh! She told me she did that piddling stuff wiv ya. Don't tell me you liked that? It's disgustin'! She's disgustin'! And you're disgustin' an' all, if you liked that. Makes me 'eave jus finkin' about it. And anyway, we ain't finished yet. I got a few tricks o' me own to show ya.'

'She told you?'

What was it with these damn women? Half the time they were sneering and bitching at each other; the other half they were sharing their most intimate secrets.

'Yeah! She woz gloatin', weren't she? It was like: 'wot fun I 'ad last night, an' you ain't getting' any.'

I wanted to find out more, but I wanted some more of her too; and at that moment, as if to avert further conversation, she leaned back and opened herself and told me she was ready for some more. There was still a lot I felt I needed to find out, so I made a mental note to ask her about herself and her daughter as I positioned myself ready to plug her again.

I alternated between cunt and arse as she shrieked and howled for more, and more, and more. Finally I pumped another potion of spunk into the depths of her rectum, whilst she worked her cunt to orgasm with her fingers. I was ready to rest, so I sat back against the headboard of the bed and lit and cigarette.

'Now I have something nice for you!' she said.

She squirmed around and positioned herself between my legs and leaned forward and I felt her mouth close around my cock. She savoured the flavours of her own cunt juice and the oily sweat of her arse as she sucked on my dick. She paused for a moment and looked up and told me that

'It's your arse's turn for some attention now!' Then she cackled and said 'I can feel your jizz dribbling out of me shitter.'

In case I didn't believe her, she reached round and poked her finger up her arsehole and pulled out a glob of spunk and put her finger into her mouth and licked it clean. She grinned and then laughed at her own wantonness.

Her foul language thrilled me and the uttering of these obscenities suited her like the leopard skin skirt she had been wearing that first evening. I would have to be careful; I was going to want more and more of this old slapper.

What came next was quite something. She returned to her prick gobbling and I heard contented sighs and sweet, soft sucking sounds as she worked my knob with her lips and her tongue and pretty much everything else she had. She was a cock sucking genius. She knew how to bring me right to the brink and then ease off. It was as though she could see and feel the spunk rising up the tube and then descending again, in response to her playing. I swear I thought she would get a note out of my tool.

Then she made her move. I felt a fingertip on my sphincter and then I felt the finger slowly sliding into my arsehole. 'G' spot or whatever spot, she knew just where it was and she pressed it gently. I had never felt such sensations. She continued this exploration of my arsehole for a few minutes before removing her finger and telling me to lean back.

'Ever bin rimmed?' she said, giving me a look lewd and intent.

Her party piece I discerned. She pushed me backward and held the underside of my thighs to keep me steady.

'I bet you never 'ad this before!' she cackled, and she was right; I hadn't.

My arsehole was still open from the fingering she had treated it to, and I thought she would dive straight in. She did push the tip of her tongue in and wiggled about for a moment, but then she withdrew it and began to gently lick my ring. It was heaven. This ring licking went on for a full five minutes before she pushed her tongue up my arse again. Her licking and poking became faster and harder and she began to wank my cock too. I was nearly there and she was putting her foot on the gas; and her tongue on the whatever spot and going for the finishing line.

When I came, spooge shot from my pole like a fountain, and as before she knew the exact moment it would fly out of the tube and she was up there ready. She caught the first glob in her mouth and those that followed came to rest on her saggy old knockers. The glob on her tongue she let slowly roll off of the tip and fall down to join the others on her hanging jugs.

As I said, a very well done steak can sometimes be a great pleasure.

So, I had all three of them now, and I had known them less than a fortnight.

What next, I asked myself when I got home?

12