Thunder Follows Lightning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Storm battled her way through the throng, which parted quite willingly, pulling me along as her painter.

I pointed at the row of taxis loading transients and Storm tossed her hair in the negative then held her face up to the downpour.

Point at chest, cross hands over heart (sternum, not the left side) then wave fingers as your hands float downwards, "I love the rain" (See, easy isn't it?) I shrugged and rolled my eyes as Storm led us into the dark wet.

With slip shod shoes I trailed after Storm who seemed to delight in being wet. She kicked through puddles, deliberately walked underneath broken down pipes, laughed at people huddled in doorways staring miserably at the skies.

Now that's odd. I've just remembered. She did laugh. Out loud. Not hahaha but a kind of rising shuddering screech, as though it was the oddness that struck her rather than the humour. I'm glad I remembered that.

The rain showed no sign of relenting and neither did Storm in her crazy dance through the night slick rain.

I haven't told you what she was wearing have I?

A peasant skirt. A peasant blouse, those early seventies hippy blouses, what were they called? Cheesecloth. You know the kind. Only now it was wet cheesecloth. I don't think cheesecloth is supposed to be wet. Or at least not worn when wet. This was quite amazing, to me at least.

So there I was in the middle of the local park cum gardens, in faint dawning light, soaked through to the skin watching this madwoman standing in the rain staring up at the drops as they fell mercilessly onto her welcoming face.

The first bolt of lightning was about 15 miles away. Storm shrieked her delight and I counted. I always counted because I liked that power. Knowing how far it was and as it progressed trying to guess if it was moving towards me or away. When the thunder sounded Storm gave no signal that she had felt its broadcast, she simply turned this way and that looking for the next strike.

Hands crossed over heart then point up. "I love it." Draw a zig-zag line with your index finger in the air. "Lightning"

I scanned the skies and suddenly an urgent hand patted me on the shoulder. I didn't get what she mouthed and couldn't understand the sign. Open palms at chest height facing upwards, making circular motions. She pointed at the sky and did the sign again. I still didn't get it. She took my hand and pencilled letters on the palm with her fingers. "Where?"

I made a quizzical face and shrugged. "What?"

She signed "Lightning. Where?"

I nodded and turned slightly pointing. And magically I pointed at exactly the place that the second bolt split the sky. Storm screamed. I counted to eleven.

Storm pushed my shoulder. She pointed at me and signed "Lightning". "You. Lightning." Then she did something with her fingers. Sliding palms over tips in a blur of motion. She lifted my chin to look at her as she mouthed something, which I couldn't read.

Her silken, sopping fingers took my hand again as she traced letters for me to read. T. H. O. R. then stood back and pointed and did the finger sign again. "Thor. Lightning. You."

I grinned wildly and pointed again at the sky. And sure enough, lightning lit the clouds. We stood under the pouring heavens; mouths agape, staring at each other and then both began laughing madly and, taking each other's hands, started dancing in a whirling circle. Thor and his peasant screaming at the sky.

As we twirled faster, so the lightning forged nearer, 10 seconds (still counting) 7 seconds and this time I could tell that Storm felt the thunder as it rent the air, shuddering our bones and quaking our hearts. But still we spun as dervishly as we could, defying the night and the rain and the heavens.

Then, sooner than I expected there was no counting. There was no night. There was rain and arc-light and ear-clapping noise. And that's when Storm hit. Soft wet limbs encircled me in frantic haste, knocking me down to pin me with her womanly strength to the sodden earth, screaming like a banshee as counterpoint to the dull, aching roar that assailed our wits and our selves.

She lifted her head as the sound ebbed, leaving me as feeling as though I were deaf, until she articulated a questioning mew. I smiled with relief at that small sound.

I essayed a sentence. Point at self. Point at temple. Press pads of index and middle finger to ear. "I thought I was deaf," She laughed. I smiled with pleasure as I realised our position. Storm was astride me, her belly pressed to mine, her breasts hanging loosely, nipples caressing my chest as her laughter shook her body. In the middle of the pouring rain and soaked to the bone I felt the stirring of an erection. After a short while, Storm felt it too.

Once more the night was banished by electrical light and I stared into the eyes of Storm. Her nostrils flared and I responded by flashing my eyes in question. She answered by locking her lips to mine and pressing her body into me.

Her tongue rifled my mouth as her fingers gripped locks of hair at the back of my up tilted head and I found myself in the middle of two storms, one of the sky and one of the flesh. Neither less savage than the other.

Storm's almost rabid insistence dispelled any doubts I might have had when she reared up and pulled open my shirt, tearing cloth and buttons alike to rub her cheek against the sparse hair of my chest, and then sending aching thrills across my shoulders as her small teeth bit gently at my throat and jaw and all the while grinding her hips into mine, sliding her groin against the stiff ridge in my trousers.

As she released my head I made a motion as if to follow her rising but she pushed me down and settled back to sit across my hips, still grinding her wet-clad pussy across my fully hard cock.

She sat there for a while, her face upturned to the deluge, while I strained to see through crystal dropped eyelashes, fighting a losing battle with the rain for a clear view of this astounding woman.

Reaching forward I laid my hands on Storm's rippling thighs, enjoying the feel of muscles sliding beneath skin and cloth, careless of the rain and concentrating on the rhythmic action of her barely controlled frotting.

As the urgency of Storm increased, so her body began to angle downwards, her back arched to make better contact in the right place. With her hands on either side of my shoulders, her hair shielding my face, I urged Storm onwards to her own electric plateau, pressing my fingers and palms into her backside, pulling her onwards.

Her frantic tempo slowed as she built low and deep, at last finding the perfect purchase for her clit. Then, without breaking the stride of her hips she started grinding against me and tried desperately to pull loose her skin slick cheesecloth shirt. With rare insight I divined her desire and opened the few buttons, which restrained the material and, torn between insistence and need, Storm found her balance to insert fingers below each cup of her bra and pulled upwards to free her breasts.

As she fell forward once again she moved her body slightly upwards and wiped the rain from my cheek with her breast, bringing her long taught nipple to my hungry mouth. I sucked in, biting gently down around, past the areola and swirled my tongue about the nipple. Storm moaned, partly from the feeling of my mouth but mostly, I think, because her haste had lost her place.

She searched with her hips for a few frustrating seconds and then pulled free of my mouth, which made her whole body shudder, and sat back across my thighs, dejectedly

Storm took my hand once more, to write on my palm: c.o.n.d.o.m. When I shook my head in reply her shoulders drooped and she snorted resignedly. Making very obvious signs with circled fingers and poking index she mouthed "No fuck." And then signs including shaking her head, which ended with "pregnant" which I took to mean that she didn't want to take the chance.

Remembering Soda's sign to her sister from earlier I signed "O.K." Circle finger and thumb then make scissors. O.K.

Grinning broadly, Storm pointed then made an open fingers, palms facing, opposite circling motion and then a thumb. "You sign. Good." And without further ado pulled down the waistband of my trousers, grabbed my cock in her fist and proceeded to wank me.

I propped myself on one elbow and took her hand from my cock (not without some regret) and shook my head. She looked into my eyes then signed "O.K." and took hold once more; this time with both hands along the length, squeezing and pumping fast enough to make her naked tits jiggle.

I stopped her again and pointed at her. She shrugged.

So I pressed my hands to the floor and spread my knees dumping Storm on to the grass, with her calves across my thighs and feet either side of my hips, then pulled her close to feel her still hardened nipples poking into my chest. I hugged her closer, as the rain poured rivers between our bodies and once more Storm began her gyrations, lifting her arse from the floor and grinding the heat of her still clothed cunt across my bare prick.

Then she reached between our bodies into her crotch and I felt wiry hair brushing my cock as she pulled her panties to the side. No. Not to the side. She pulled the sodden material into a string along the crack of her cunt, splaying her lips either side of my erection and drawing her clit down its length.

Then I felt the heels of her feet pull hard into the small of my back as she suddenly began to drive herself towards that refound peak. I gripped her arse in clawed fingers, making her mew and cling more tightly and then she gasped as I pressed a finger into her puckered little hole.

Her eyes flew open with surprise and delight and she nodded vigorously at me, wanting to push deeper. I gently eased the finger in to the second knuckle as she struggled to relax behind and at the same time keep that delicious silken contact in front. With a slight adjustment I made her hiss with desire as I probed a finger into her cunt, past her string taught defence.

Storm pulled her head back and showed me two fingers then nodded encouragement.

She continued rocking as closely as she could whilst at the same time pushing from her anus to allow entry. I withdrew the now well-lubricated finger from her crack and insinuated it with its fellow into her other opening. Storm pressed two fingers into my back, indicated the movement she wanted me to mimic in the rear. Now she began to squirm, wriggling on my fingers.

She leaned back once more and flashed her eyes then made the obvious signal with two hands. "Fuck." When I realised her intent I wriggled those fingers in her arse and raised quizzical eyebrows. "Fuck your arse?" She nodded excitedly and with her arms around my neck, pulled herself to her feet, my fingers jerking from her backside.

Before she could step to the side I plunged my face into her crotch and took her cunt lips wholly into my mouth. Storm put her hands to the back of my head and pulled me inwards. I pulled her knickers from her hips as she lifted one foot from the floor and then drove my tongue deep into her frothing wetness, whilst she held her dripping skirt in one hand and a hank of my hair in the other.

Licking up the crack of her cunt I found her clit, which made her yank my hair, forcing my face hard into her mons. I pushed two fingers into her, and felt stomach muscles contract at the slippery invasion. Then she bent her knees slightly, extending the invitation to slide the same fingers into her arse hole. Now she was on the edge, with muscles straining and shivering her whole body, as the wet cascaded down, sweat, and rain and cum, down my chin and throat to fall along the rivulets down my chest.

Her convulsive orgasm made her cry out in tiny staccato sounds, quivering her belly and driving her onto my face in time with the rhythm of her cries.

Eventually she collapsed onto the grass, entangled in my arms and legs, we fucked each other's mouths with our tongues and then she slid slowly backwards, her back flat to the earth, smiling, enticing.

Lifting her knees in the air, she took hold of her arse cheeks and pulled the skin inviting entry.

I knelt between her legs and she reached for my cock, pausing to watch its pulsating twitch, then she ran the length up and down her glistening twat her eyes twinkled as she held the glans at her pouting lower lips, almost daring me to push.

I glowered, she laughed.

In return I put first two and then three fingers into her as she made little "oh" sounds with every penetration. Then, as gently as I was able, I pushed one, then two and eventually three fingers into her widening arse hole, making her gasp with every entry. Reaching between her legs she took hold of my cock and pulled me forwards.

Her hips fell to the floor and she pushed at the touch of the swollen head, both gently and eagerly I entered her, while she enveloped me. Her hands on my chest made me pause as she adjusted to the sensation and then her hands on my hips pulled me onwards. Impaled about half way down my shaft bade me fuck her slowly.

I could do no other, I knew that if I moved with any sort of speed that I would spurt into her within seconds, it was beautifully agonising and the look on Storm's face told a similar story.

The joint of Storm's knees were now resting on the joints of my elbows as I sawed into her, becoming more deliberate and fractionally deeper with each stroke, until I was balls deep in her arse. Her hands moved from my belly as things became less uncomfortable and slid through a skein of water over her breasts, down her belly, through the folds of her skirt to rest delicately on her pussy, as if she were afraid to disturb the sensations emanating from nearby.

She poked the very tip of her left index finger through the hair and into the folds of her moist flesh, barely penetrating whilst the middle and index finger circled and flicked across her clitoris, bringing her waves of muscular contractions in counterpoint to my building rhythm.

When, after a slow build, the fingers strumming her clit began to increase in pace I took the signal to pick up my own pace and pleasure and quicker than I knew there came that familiar staccato stutter from her lips as she orgasmed powerfully into the wet empty night.

Feeling my own imminent pressure increasing I slowed to a long drawn shafting of her arse hole sliding easily and quickly now back into those depths. Without warning, on the out stroke, Storm slithered back and took hold of my cock in two fists, from root to head and I watched fascinated as the blood from her dripped through her closed fingers pinking in the rain. Amazed at my own reaction I stiffened when she released her hold and bent her head to take the whole of my cock into her throat as she firmly but ever so softly gripped my scrotum in her hand.

I howled rolling thunder as the lightning of release coursed through me and Storm's fingers once again gripped tightly around my cock, pumping spunk into her hair, onto her face to wash away down her exposed throat and heaving breasts.

We called it Thunderfuck.

12