Traffic Violation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lead ship Hailed the SPEEDRUNNER, "Attention. I sure hope you can understand English. You are passing through our system at an unacceptable rate of speed. Reduce your speed immediately or you will be fired upon. Your wake has already changed orbit on our outer planets. Comply immediately and enter orbit around Earth, our third planet from the sun. We take Traffic Violations seriously here."

*****

Upon seeing this final video those in the court murmured, the noise rising rapidly until the Admiral pounded his gavel and demanded order. The Defending Officer and Commander Kowlic looked physically ill.

The admiral looked around for a moment then said, "Court will recess for deliberations. Stay in the building until we make a decision on how to proceed."

The gavel banged and the Adjutant said, "Attention". After the court departed, the Adjutant said, "At ease, carry on."

Spectators filed out of the courtroom while the prosecution and defense sat at their tables. After a quick conference they too departed. Most only had time for a quick restroom break before the court was called back into session.

After everyone was seated once again, the Admiral said, "Court has reached a decision. There is no reason for further testimony. The record speaks for itself. Commander Kowlic is guilty of all charges. This court cannot allow behavior of this type to go unpunished, however, it admits the results of these transgressions is not all bad. It appears we will soon have another member of the Federation because of the Commander's carelessness. Unfortunately, those beings on the original time line of this world were not allowed to either achieve the greatness to which they aspired or most likely, the horrible fate their world was destined for.

Just because some good comes from breaking a law does not excuse the violation, therefore, punishment is in order. Commander Kowlic, you are stripped of all rank and cashiered from the service. You will, however, be allowed to receive your retirement pension based upon the time in service you now have but at the lowest rank to which you are reduced."

12