Warming the IcePrincess Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very fucking funny you two," I spat, "Now let me down from these fucking things right this God damn minute."

Sue looked over at Claire and said, "She's getting awfully loud you know, might keep the neighbors up."

Claire sighed and stepped around me out of sight but answered her, "Yeah, swears a lot too. You may be right Sue, besides I'm starting to get a little tired of the filthy mouth."

She tossed something to Sue that I saw as a red and black blur. When she advanced on me holding up a ball gag I fought like a wild woman to keep her from stuffing it into my mouth. Thwack! My thigh sizzled with the familiar burn of an expertly delivered stroke from Claire's cane. I gasped from the sting of the wicked blow and that was all Sue needed. My mouth was quickly filled by a hard rubber ball while the harness was efficiently buckled behind it my head. I suspected this wasn't Sue's first time handling one of these devices, or less than cooperative partner. Claire set the cane down on her dressing table much to my relief, but picked up something else that she kept hidden behind her back. I pleaded with my eyes but she only smiled back at me looking up and down my helpless body. Sue however, had already moved in for a much closer examination.

She had one of my nipples between her soft lips and battered the tip with her incredibly nimble tongue. I could feel it growing quickly even before she sucked it inside her warm wet mouth and then blew softly across it. When she moved to the other one, I lowered my head to watch her lips working their magic. It felt so fucking good I made the mistake of moaning and she stopped immediately.

Sue looked over her shoulder to Claire and announced, "Oh... I think she may be ready now."

Claire stepped forward handing something over to Sue still careful to keep it hidden from view. She stood in front of me holding her hand up where I could see it as she slowly unfurled her fingers. It was a polished metal clip with a short chain attached to an enormous lead ball. My eyes flew open at the sight of it. Claire responded with a mischievous laugh at my reaction. While she distracted me, Sue had moved with practiced ease and before I realized what she was up to, I felt the clamp bite down on my right nipple. She tightened it making sure it would support the weight. While I watched, she let the heavy ball roll off her palm. The strain was incredible, I felt like it would pull my nipple right off ending the pain but it swung securely from the clamp. Each arc the plumb sized weight traced through the air felt as though it was pulling my whole boob closer to my waist. I could only groan in agony waiting for the swinging to stop.

I was so preoccupied with my agonized right nipple that I hardly noticed the clamp squeezing down on the left. Claire was looking directly into my eyes when she tested the clamps security and then lowered her hand letting the weight depending from my other nipple to hang free as well.

She stepped close to me and said while giving me tender kisses, "Now don't thrash about honey, it'll only hurt more if you do." She kissed my lips around the gag and smoothed my hair but I could feel Sue messing with my feet. When the first cuff went on, I wasn't sure what to think. My tits were throbbing and Claire was still whispering to me about being her good girl and being tough for her when I felt pressure against my other ankle. I knew in a flash why Sue kept trying to force it out wider. I lifted my foot off the floor and pulled it up tight against my butt keeping her from attaching the other end of a spreader. She pulled on my leg but I wasn't giving in, and my one leg was proving far stronger than both of her arms were. If they wanted to turn me into their subbie plaything, I was determined to make them earn it. The struggle had the weights on my nipples wiping around and banging together with dull thuds but I held my ground. I looked across the room for Claire instead I caught a quick glimpse of myself in the full length mirror, and almost laughed despite the gag. I looked like some twisted version of the Karate kid's famous stork pose. Both hands in the air standing on one leg the other curled up tight, I couldn't manage a decent laugh with the gag forcing my mouth open I could only gurgle.

My moment of mirth didn't last long as a pair of nasty blows on my inner thigh folded the leg supporting all my weight. I was left hanging limply from my wrists while my leg throbbed from the blazing parallel stripes. It was all Sue needed. She pounced stuffing my left ankle into the cuff and the spreader was secured in a few seconds. I was totally fucked now and I knew it. The continued pull on my nipples after the jostling they had taken was excruciating but I forced myself to get my feet back underneath me to take some of the strain off my wrists and shoulders.

Turning away from me and panting from her exertions Sue asked, "Damn Claire, is she always this difficult to deal with? I don't know how you put up with her shit."

Claire nonchalantly stepped alongside me and answered casually, "Well Sue we did surprise her after all, and maybe she just needs a little time to get used to the idea of being our little slave-slut."

While she was talking to Sue, she was staring right at me and was caressing my ass lazily. When the words "slave-slut" struck my ears, my pussy began tingling.

"Here maybe this will help settle her attitude," Sue stepped forward holding out a black blindfold.

Claire answered her happily, "What a wonderful idea Sue, I knew it was gonna be so much fun having you over this evening."

She pulled it down over my eyes cutting off my vision while Sue playfully batted at the weights on my aching nipples swinging them back and forth.

I felt a finger tickle my pussy lips briefly then heard Sue's disappointed voice, "she's hardly wet at all."

"Give her a little time," Claire answered her unconcerned.

"Speaking of time Sue, how long before that pie is supposed to come out of the oven?"

I heard a gasp and then Sue answered, "Shit I forgot to put it in, I don't even think I remembered to preheat the oven. Oops... sorry."

"Well come on then," Claire told her, "I'll give you a hand."

Their hands abruptly left my body and I heard them start to leave the room. That wasn't all bad at least Sue wasn't fucking with those god damn weights anymore. I tried to listen to what they said, as they got further down the hall.

I could hear Claire's warm slightly husky voice asking, "How long does it need to bake?"

Then Sue's lighter soprano answer, "Oh it's still frozen so I think it at least an hour I'll have to check the package. Then of course...has to cool ... before ...can eat...any..."

Their words rapidly became too distant to make out but could still hear them conversing and moving around in the kitchen. I assumed they would return once the fucking pie was in the oven. I really didn't want to be left hanging like this for too long. I was still totally pissed off, but the dull ache of my nipples and the welts across my thighs gave me something else to fixate on until they returned. I stood as still as possible because even the slightest of movements started those goddamn weights swaying again. My poor nipples had gone beyond throbbing and were rapidly approaching total numbness, until I moved of course. I could feel the muscles in my arms and legs straining due to my awkward stance and the height of the posts. I decided I could make it until they came back if they didn't fuck around with that dumb ass pie for too long.

The longer I stood in the silence of the bedroom the more acute my hearing became. I could hear the sounds of movement through the walls and floors of adjacent units above and alongside of Claire's that I'd never noticed before. If I concentrated, I soon discovered that I could hear every movement made inside the kitchen clearly too. There was the distinct rise and fall of their voices though much too faint to make out the words but their laughter was unmistakable. I heard the beeps the timer made as someone set it, a chair sliding on the floor when it was pulled out to sit in, and the oven door open and finally closing again. Good, I thought a bit relieved they'd be coming back here while the pie bakes. I strained listening for their footfalls to begin approaching but instead I heard glasses being filled. A moment or so afterward much to my horror, I heard the door for the balcony sliding open. The sounds of their voices fell away but I could hear the birds outside in the woods and the rustle of the wind thought the treetops faintly in the background.

Now I was furious and frantic but couldn't do a damn thing about it. I tried standing on my tiptoes and unhooking one of the rings but the bar holding my legs apart wouldn't let me get high enough. I was completely screwed. I had never been so helpless before but on strange level, it was kinda cool. It's as if my senses had been awakened, I never noticed them so acute before. I could feel each of my heartbeats distinctly. I could tell which muscles would tire first in both my arms and legs and how to adjust my position slightly to relieve them. I could pinpoint those spots where the padding inside the cuffs was getting thin. Even though I tried to swallow it back, I felt the saliva that was slipping between the ball gag and my lips and gaining weight before gravity stretched it too far and fell to land on my belly. It slowly traversed my skin forging an indistinct path through my pubic hair, and then followed the crease alongside my labia torturing those sensitive nerves with its slowness. When at last it did drip to the rug below me, the relief that swelled through me was profound.

Standing as I was forced to it happened repeatedly. Before long, it was too many times to count. It was both maddening and exciting in an strange way. I tried shaking them off before they could land on my skin but that only served to remind me that my nipples were in no condition for such direct action. I thought perhaps I could force my tongue beneath the ball and swipe my lips dry, but that only dislodged them to fall in a group. One of those raced over the swell of my mound and found its way through the tangled hairs straight to my clit, where it took up residence. It hung from the tip forever its coolness on my warm skin had an electric feel. It had become the focal point of my existence. Somehow, I had to make it fall off. My clit was starting to tingle beneath its barely perceptible weight. I even tried a couple of Kegel clenches to help it along but instead of falling, it bridged the distance to cling onto one of my lips before following its inward curve. The nerve endings throughout the area reacted to the sensation sending a quickening pulse to my clit. Suddenly I wanted more drops to follow that last one. I pressed my tongue beneath the ball again and two more drops fell neither of them reproducing the desired effect. Before long, I was arching my hips upward trying to improve my chances of directing the drips to where I wanted them most. It didn't seem to matter though I could feel my desire building despite my poor aim. I could feel my pussy lips starting to swell and even my nipples were beginning to feel different. I desperately wanted to rub my thighs together but the fucking spreader wouldn't allow it.

I was so focused on my self-induced version of water torture I didn't notice the subtle changes in the environment around me. At first, I had to calm my breathing and concentrate to notice what was different. There was an aroma now that I hadn't noticed before, it had a sweet and savory smell, but that wasn't what had broken through. There was a noise distant, high pitched, and frantic sounding. It was the oven timer! I would have leapt for joy if I hadn't been trussed up like some disobedient galley slave. I listened for them to coming inside and taking the pie out of the oven, wondering what the hell they'd been doing out there for the past hour. Finally, the timer went silent and I heard the metal rack grating against the insides of the oven then the oven door was closed with a bang. I couldn't wait for them to get down here but I knew trying to call to them through the gag would only add to my humiliation, so I listened in silence. I heard liquid being poured into glasses again and tried to remember if they'd closed the patio door. When I didn't hear them coming any closer I wanted to cry. I didn't know how long they were going to leave me this way and if they waited until the pie had cooled, enough to eat it could be another hour or more.

I was getting so horny now that little else mattered to me. As soon as I decided they weren't coming back to the bedroom I went back to utilizing the only source of stimulation I had any control over, drool. My first attempt was a waste I was simply too eager to focus. On the second, I nailed it. Landing an inch below my navel it ran straight and true down my belly and over my mound until it enveloped my clit in soothing moisture. It was cool and sent a thrill trough my entire body. I sighed when it trickled along my lips to join another growing pool of moisture over which I had absolutely no control. When I tried to copy my last success, I heard a sound, or at least thought I did. It might have been a soft rustle near the floor and I froze, listening. There was something different in the room, at first it was nearly impossible to define but I did feel something. Vibrations perhaps or a change in the air currents I wasn't sure. After a few seconds, I turned my head toward the door and sniffed detecting both the fruity bouquet of wine and unmistakable fragrance of Claire's favorite perfume. Oh my god, they were here watching from the doorway. I was so thoroughly embarrassed in that instant I wanted nothing more than to crawl under the bed and hide. Since I couldn't do that, I made a desperate plea for freedom wailing and gesticulating wildly in the direction of the door.

I heard someone start laughing softly into a glass then Claire said clearly, "Oops, we're busted Sue."

Chapter 25

(R&R)

Part 2

(Recompense)

Sue's laugh echoed loudly inside the room and she nearly choked on the sip of wine she had taken.

"Christ look at her, she's so pathetic hanging there," She barked while trying to bring her coughing under control.

Claire answered in a more understanding tone, "I have to give her high marks for creativity though. Would you ever have thought to tickle your clit that way?"

"No, I certainly would not," Sue answered her still amused, "I suppose that is one way to get your pussy wet though."

"Well still Sue I think she's earned a small reward don't you?" Claire asked and I heard her entering and then setting her wineglass down.

"Very small," she agreed laconically.

I felt her fingers manipulating the clamp on my left nipple loosening it but only slightly. They repeated the action moving over to the right side. Reward my ass! Loosening the clips only allowed enough blood flow to start circulating back into them to restart their painful throbbing. I couldn't help the whimper that erupted from deep in my guts.

Claire caressed my face and purred, "Poor baby," while the fingers of her other hand closed on my clit giving it a firm squeeze that made my legs go weak.

When she let go to step away I tried following her hand by tilting my pelvis until I lost my balance and crashed backward against the footboard of the huge bed swinging from my arms.

Sue chuckled at my desperation and commented, "Oh yeah, she's ready now. I think she'll do anything we want, just look at her."

Claire answered her in a tone that might have contained a hint of regret, "It certainly looks that way doesn't it."

"Yup," Sue responded then added, "But before we get to her I think its time to settle up on our little bet."

"Oh all right," Claire said and asked her, "Right here on the floor or should I go get a chair?"

"A chair would be so much nicer don't you think?" she said.

I could hear from her voice that Sue was really enjoying herself, the little shit.

"Fine," Claire answered and I heard her footsteps leaving the room.

I could feel Sue moving around me after I got my legs underneath me again. When she was close, I felt her fiddling with the clamps twisting them absently back and forth while she whispered in my ear.

"You might not remember our little bet Jane, it was when she was still in China, and I was here with you. We bet our paychecks that you'd let me finger your pussy if I gave you a full body massage. She thought you would, and I said no way."

Giving my ear a little peck she said, "By the way thanks boss."

I could hear fabric rustling and then she said, "Here let's make you a little more comfortable shall we?"

She wiped my lips and belly dry, careful not to get too close to my very eager pussy. The towel fell to the floor and I felt her slipping between the bed and me. She played with my ass squeezing and releasing my tight buns then running her ands up my sides. My god it felt so good to have someone touch me I trembled in her hands as she spoke but didn't really listen to what she was saying until it was too late.

"Oh here let's just take these off, they must smart something fierce," her hands abruptly closed on the nipple clamps and pulled them off together letting them fall to the floor in twin dull thuds.

When I realized what she was doing, I squealed and tried to twist myself out her grip but she was too quick and then I was squealing from the fire roaring through both of my tits. My whole body curled in on itself and my feet came off the floor as I hung there whimpering. I couldn't tell which was worse the sharp pull from her ripping the clamps off or the blood rushing back into my nipples forced by the frantic beating of my heart. I could feel her moving around me but I didn't care I just hung by my arms trying to recover my senses.

When I finally straightened again her breath was still by my ear and I felt a finger touching my clit and she said, "I just love how it sticks out so long and stiff." She flicked it hard a couple of times with her fingers and giggled. I struggled to widen my feet hoping for more but Sue only seemed interested in tormenting me. She commented softly how wonderful I looked as a slave waiting for her mistress to decide what sort of punishment I deserved. Her hands were again roaming over my body but I think the words she was saying were having a greater effect on me, and I tried to press myself back against her. Suddenly I felt a hand clamp roughly over my mound while fingers pulled hard on one of my already abused nipples.

As she twisted the burning knob she told me, "Just to be clear boss, tonight will not be about your pain," she laughed while wrenching on my tortured nipple and groping my pussy savagely. "It is only about what turns me on, and trust me when I tell you this boss, you do." I felt something warm and wet brush against my ass cheek and realized it was her pussy rubbing up and down on my skin.

She suddenly shoved me away laughing and stepped out from between the bed and my body. I could hear her taking a sip of wine and then she commanded, "Listen up now Jane, we're back to our bet now. I told Claire she could keep her paycheck if she wanted to, she just had to pay me back in some other way."

Sue paused letting me chew on that for a few seconds and then continued, "We discussed it outside and came up with a compromise, to which she agreed."

I heard another of her mirthless chuckles echo inside the wineglass as she took another sip. Her breath returned to my ear again as she whispered, "I told her we could call it even if she would be willing to eat my cunt."