Wife's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Step aside," he commands her and gets to his feet when she is standing beside him. He takes his shoes off, his socks, and pulls his pants back up, closes the button of the fly behind his quivering cock. He takes her hand and leads her to the bed. Decadent, it looks. And absolutely right for what he has in mind now. He pushes her down on it, spreads her legs somewhat, places her hands behind her and pushes her farter down until she leans on her elbows.

"Stay."

Quickly he walks to the coat stand and takes his phone out off his suit coat.

"I am going to do something I always wanted to do," he tells her promisingly. From beside the coat stand he takes the first picture of her. More follow, from closer distances. The last one he makes kneeling down between her feet.

She still has no idea what he is doing, he hopes. But in a second she will be able to at least guess, he is afraid. He wonders if she will play along.

"Everything you want" he reminds her softly, and follows with: "Turn around, lean on your hands and knees." Her face an expression of wonder she turns in the required pose. From below he takes two pictures, three as he moves beside her, from different angles, and two sitting on the bed beside her. The last one he zooms in on the exposed nipple.

"On your back, your legs pulled up and nearly closed," is his next command. He walks to the foot of the bed as she turns. Three more pictures he takes, taking care he captures her from head to toe every time. One from above, one more from lower down, and one on an angle showing her pumps-clad feet more prominent than her head.

"One hand behind your head, the other with the fingertips on the seam of the corset, one leg stretched out, foot turned outward, the other one stays as it is." Obediently she changes her position. Taking in the sight, he strokes his cock. While he takes more pictures, he notes she licks her lips. He is too late to capture it. "Do that again!" Unaware of what she did which made him groan this, she turns her head towards him. And licks her lips before she opens them to ask him.

"Never mind," he chuckles. "Now spread your legs wide and pull them up a bit. Rest your hands on your knees, just as if you are pushing your knees out with your hands."

Two more pictures he takes, but he isn't pleased with the steadiness of his hands. Quickly he leans down, kisses the soft curly, pepper and salt hairs on her mound and takes a deep breath. That will do, he thinks, and rises again. "Stay", he tells her and turns around to take a picture of the chair she throned in and one of the sofa. Then another idea comes to his mind. Almost giggling he takes three selfies. On each one his cock is on prominent display. On one he strokes it. His face is missing though, and he lies down on the bed beside her, his head touching hers. Two pictures he takes, on one she softly bites her lower lip.

"Haven't you taken enough pictures?" she whispers softly.

"Don't talk," he disapproves. Just to show who is in command, he tells her to put one hand on her breast, her thumb touching the hard nipple. It has stayed hard the whole time, he muses, just as his cock. But yes, he feels a need to do something else and after two more pictures later he puts the phone on the bed table closest to her head, but not before he had put it on "record".

Eager he kneels between her legs, and kisses her mound again while his thumb slides in her slick pussy. A soft, surprised squeal is his reward. His lips firmly around her clit, he licks it, flicks his tongue over it and sucks, all the while playing with his thumb inside her pussy. Then he lifts his head and blows over her clit. His thumb slips out, and two fingers slip in. Curling them upwards, he rubs what he always thought to be her g-spot, regardless of the contradictory medical opinions whether a thing like a g-spot existed or not. His mouth again on her clit, doing what he did before -only his breath heavier and faster- he enjoys her quivering, wriggles, clenching fingers around the bed sheet and loud and louder moans and gasps, until a soft squeal accompanies a spasm running over her body and ending in her pussy.

Tenderly he kisses her mound again and rises. With a long arm he reaches out and takes the phone. A pensive expression glides on his face, and stays a while. Then he takes her hand.

"Lets sit against the headboard," he invites her. His arm around her shoulders, he pushes a button on his phone. "This is what I love to listen too." She is still panting somewhat, and her cheeks are still somewhat red from the blush from before, but he is certain it stays because she now is listening intensely to her own moans from just minutes ago.

12