• Authors
  • NonStopFunGuy

NonStopFunGuy

The photo is from a REAL fan... who was, shall we say, favorably impressed with my stories. Ahhh the rewards of being a Lit author!!

*** AS OF JUNE 2023: OVER FOURTEEN MILLION clicks on my stories!!!***

***Author loooooves feedback, esp from dripping wet female readers!!!! BUT -- they are even hotter if you include your email address!!!! I'd love to trade sexy emails or chat with female fans***

57 yr old divorced guy in Wash DC metro area. I have a very high-paying job, I'm a real father. This is my outlet for all of the fantasies in my head of my ideal slutwife and horny daughter and other ultrahorny females I wish really lived in my life. A very horny, very sweet married gal said of me that I'm "fun, passionate, and have a serious drive for pleasure." My mantra is simple: Always leave a horny girl with a smile on her face! (although breathless, too, isn't bad.) Hopefully my stories do that.

MAJOR THANKS TO THE MILLIONS WHO'S BEEN READING ME!

I swear I didn't make these up. These are direct block-copied quotes from actual comments submitted by actual readers to my stories. I hope everyone has the same reaction to my stories; I post so few of them because it takes me a while to perfect a story that meets my standards for me to write it.

"Your submissions are the best on this site" (8/19/06)

"Your stories rule" (10/12/05)

"you just deserve some sort of award..If you don't already, you should take writing up as a profession" (11/19/05)

"i think you are an absolute phenomenal writer. do keep it up." (11/12/07)

"That was one of the hottest stories I have ever read. My pussy is an aching mess!" (1/22/07)

"You used words brilliantly to paint a very real picture. You really do have talent, keep up the good work." (9/21/06)

"this is the best story that i have read on this site to date look forward to reading more from you loved the long slow build up it was great" (7/19/07)

"Keep up the fantastical good and amazing work, i love this, aswell as your other submissions" (3/30/07)

"Awesome work. Made me dripping wet, and thats usually hard to do! You certainly have a way with words!" (10/5/06)

"this story was absolutly PERFECT! and incredibly hott!!" (9/11/06)

"This made me cum about 4 times! Out of the dozens I've read, this was the best!" (11/10/07)

"The first long fucking scene was about the best I have read- the whole sory was exquisite; I could have cum 5 or 6 times" (1/3/07)

"This is probably one the best stories of its kind on Literotica. You really know how to write 'em!" (11/28/06)

"One of the most AMAZING stories ever!! It's SO FUCKING HOT HOT HOT!" (10/24/06)

"i have 1 word for this story...EXCELLENT...had me soaking wet!!" (9/12/06)

"Oh! it is really non stop fun to read, you are amazing" (9/19/07)

"u r awesome at story writing" (10/13/05)

"you're a PHENOMENAL writer & this was soo dirty on every level" (7/1/06)

"AMAZINGLY HOT HOT HOT!!! So deliciously kinky and naughty... it totally makes me wish I were Caitlyn/Katie!!! Would LOVE LOVE LOVE to read more!! Please continue!" (10/24/06)

Location

Northern Virginia / Wash DC area

Gender

Male

Author Stats

21 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
3432Followers
3Following
9My Favorites
6My Comments
5Series Published

More About Me

Age

57

Weight

Skinny

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Fetishes

Slutwife / Wifeslut, Young Sluts, Rp/ap, Swinging

Contact Author

Contact NonStopFunGuy by clicking here.