I Am A Teacher

Story Info
Why she began to teach young men.
  • October 2001 monthly contest
8.5k words
4.63
488.8k
67

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AWesTexUn
AWesTexUn
125 Followers

Although I am only a high school graduate and almost all schools require a college degree, I consider myself to be as much a teacher as those in regular school classrooms. I also enjoy my teaching much more than most of the school teachers I have known.

My husband approves of my teaching, I have been doing it for the past ten years, and helps select my students. I have had a total of thirty four of them, most for periods lasting from one to three months. I started when I was thirty seven and I plan to continue as long as I am able to find students.

Inadvertently, my son Jimmy was the cause of it all.

The first student of my teaching career was an eighteen year old boy named Scott. Scott was almost a carbon copy of my son before he met his teacher. I wanted to help Scott develop in the way Jimmy had. Maybe I better explain about Jimmy.

Oh! What do I look like? Close your eyes. That's me against your eyelids. Can you tell I jog about three miles a day when the weather is nice, or spend at least an hour doing aerobics when it is cold or rainy? Enough, already!

My husband, Jim Johnson, has worked in the oil patch following drilling rigs from oil field to oil field all of our married life. Our son and I, I'm Jane by the way, followed him.

Jimmy had attended seventeen different schools in five states by the time he graduated from high school. He was a shy and introverted boy as a result of our many moves and the short stays at most of the schools. Needless to say, we were never in one location long enough for him to develop any deep or lasting friendships.

Although I thought he was attractive, tall, well maybe a little on the skinny side, most young girls would not have considered him a 'hunk'. He had never had a serious girlfriend. When we moved to a fairly large West Texas town the middle of his senior year in high school, he turned eighteen on Christmas Day, I know he was still a virgin.

With the weather warming up that spring, Ann Wilkes, a widowed neighbor, asked Jimmy to help her with yard work and other odd jobs around her house. Ann was about fifty years old, I never asked, to Jim's and my thirty seven, but was still an attractive lady who took care of herself. Eventually we began jogging and doing aerobics together.

Jimmy was eager to help her and earn some money on his own so I told him to go for it. I might not have been so willing if I had known in advance what some of the odd jobs would turn out to be.

That first Saturday and Sunday he worked his tail off. Although his butt was dragging when he returned home, his enthusiasm remained high. He told me all they had done and was looking forward to the next weekend.

When he returned home the next Saturday I knew something had happened. Although not exactly upset, his demeanor was entirely different from that of the previous weekend. He barely spoke when he came in and immediately went to his room. The weekend before the first thing he did was hit the shower to rid himself of his grubbiness.

After putting supper on the table, I knocked on his door. Receiving no response, I quietly opened it. He had a smile on his face as he slept in his clothes. As I watched, he stirred and mumbled something and the smile got bigger. He was obviously enjoying a dream.

I was still sitting at the table when he sleepily emerged from his bedroom. While fixing him a plate, I asked "How'd your day go?"

He glanced at me, then down at his plate. I thought I detected a blush. "Just fine." was his noncommittal answer.

My "What did you do?" was rewarded with a full blush. I did not think I had ever seen him so red faced.

I got angry! What did that woman do to my son? I will snatch her bald headed! I demanded, "What did she do to you?"

"Nothing." he mumbled.

"Don't give me that! What happened?" I pressed.

"I can't talk about it." He continued to mumble.

"And why not?"

"I promised Ann, Ms. Wilkes, I wouldn't. Besides, I can't talk to YOU about it."

"I... am... your... Mother! You can talk to me about anything!"

Stubbornly, "No."

"Fine! You will NOT have anything to do with her any more. That job is finished! I will have a talk with her!"

"No, Mom. Please!"

I sat and glared at him. He knew I was serious; it was over. I did not think he could, but he got redder in the face. So softly I could barely hear him, "We had sex."

"What?", I almost screamed.

He took a deep breath, looked me in the eye, and repeated in a stronger voice, "We had sex. And I am going to see her again, Mom." I had never heard such confidence and determination in his voice. It was as if he had grown up all of a sudden.

"How? Why?" I wondered. "Tell me exactly what happened."

"We were sitting at her table drinking a cup of coffee before we started to work. She told me how attractive she thought I was, how good looking. Me, good looking? But I could tell she meant it, Mom. She told me how lonely she was. Then she kissed me. Her lips were so warm, so soft." He had a dreamy expression.

"Then she told me I should go home. She would pay me, but I should leave. She was sorry for what she had done. She did not want to upset me. She told me to come back in the morning and we would do the work she wanted as if today never happened.

"I told her I was not upset. That she was the only one, other than you, Mom, that had ever said I was good looking, and I liked it. I told her I would go home if she wanted me to, but she couldn't pay me if I didn't work.

"I don't know why, but I told her that her lips were so soft and warm, that I wanted her to kiss me again. She looked at me for a long time, then she did. She took my hand and put it on her breast! It was so soft. It felt so good! I told her so.

"She asked if I had ever seen a naked breast. Only in pictures I told her. She pulled her blouse off! Mom, she was beautiful! She asked me to suck on it. I didn't want her to when she pulled it out of my mouth.

"She took me to her bedroom and took all of my clothes off. She pushed me back on the bed and she undressed. She kissed me when she lay down. She stuck her tongue in my mouth! I liked that. Then she put my thing in her mouth! It felt fantastic! I never felt anything so good in all my life.

"She would suck for a while, then raise up and grin at me and lick me all over, then start sucking again. I was squirming all over the bed. I tried to tell her I was fixing to shoot but she wouldn't quit sucking 'til I did. She swallowed it all, Mom! She liked it!

"She kissed me again. I stuck my tongue in her mouth this time. I stayed hard, Mom. It wouldn't go down. Then she got up on me. She raised up and put it in her... uh, in her..."

"Her pussy?", I asked. When I talk about sex, I am usually pretty coarse. Jim says I talk like a two dollar whore and he likes it.

He blushed, nodded and said, "Mom, that's the greatest thing. We did it six times."

"Six?" I exclaimed.

He nodded. "She said we couldn't do it tomorrow, but next Saturday we'd spend the entire day in bed, and she'd teach me how to eat her... uh.

"Mom. I am going over there tomorrow and work. I am also going to try to change her mind. I don't wanta wait 'til next Saturday. Please don't tell me I can't go. I am going."

I sat and stared out the window, looking at the blackness of night time. I was amazed at the change Ms. Wilkes had wrought in my son. He was not actually defying me, or rejecting my parental authority role, but was letting me know he was no longer my baby. He was ready to take his place in an adult world.

I got up and went to bed. I had much to think about and could not go to sleep. When Jim got in from work about one o'clock, he showered and came to bed. I attacked him. I bodily pulled him on me. After Jim came in me, I rolled him onto his back and rode him until he came again and I had at least four orgasms. I made him eat me to another, something he does not like to do after we have fucked. I had put three towels, instead of the normal two, under me when I went to bed. I was glad I did. I am a juicer. With my fluids and Jim's cum, the towels minimize the wet spot. I kept putting him off as he asked what was going on? What triggered me? I would tell him tomorrow.

I woke Jimmy up telling him breakfast was ready and he better hurry if he wanted to get to Ms. Wilkes on time. I was rewarded with a beaming smile.

I went back to bed and woke Jim up by sucking his dick. I mounted him and rode him to two and a half orgasms before he blew. Afterward we lay there for at least three hours discussing what our son and I had talked about the night before and the change I perceived in him.

I did not and still do not know if it was the thought of someone like Ms. Wilkes getting to fuck someone like Jimmy for his very first time, or if it was the thought of the incest taboo, of fucking my son, being his first, that made me so randy. I will admit both situations turned me on.

That evening, after returning from Ms. Wilkes, Jimmy kissed me on the cheek and headed for the shower. He came in to keep me company as I put supper on the table, telling me of all they had accomplished, just as he had the previous weekend. I finally grinned and asked, "I guess Ms. Wilkes wouldn't fuck you today?"

What a beautiful blush resulted from my question. "Mom! No. All we did was kiss a few times, but she did let me feel of her breasts while we kissed."

"Honey, don't be too pushy. Don't be too aggressive with her. She could get in a lot of trouble if word of what you did gets out. Although you're legal, a lot of people, maybe most people, would think badly of her if they knew. Be nice to her."

"I will, Mom. I told her you knew. She did get upset. But I told her it was ok, that you were cool with it. You are, aren't you, Mom?" A hopeful tone was in his voice.

"Yes, Hon." I gave him a hug. "I'm cool with it."

When Jim got out of the shower that night he stopped in the doorway and just looked at me. When I wanted to know what was wrong, he asked if he was going to be attacked again? If so, he wanted to be prepared. I told him to come to bed.

The first thing he did after laying down was to grab my pussy and stick a finger in it, even before he kissed me. I asked him who was attacking whom tonight as he trailed kisses down to my breasts and on down to my pussy. He sucked my clit and finger fucked me until I had a screaming orgasm. I bit my hand to shut myself up.

I pulled him on top of me, into my wet pussy and began hunching. Damn, he felt good, as usual, when he started pounding into me. I do so enjoy him. Sometimes we make love slow and gentle to make it last a long, long time, We share our love and our feelings for each other. Sometimes we fuck hard and fast, almost in a brutal way. He will pound into me until I am sore and almost walk bow-legged the next day. I love it either way.

After we finished and I caught my breath, he asked what happened with Ms. Wilkes today. Then he said he guessed we should call her Ann if she was going to be fucking Jimmy. He chuckled when I said she would not fuck him today, but Jimmy was excited because she did let him play with her tits. That got a laugh.

Jim said he could remember how exciting it was to be able to feel a girl's tits and mine had been the third ones he had felt. He claimed not to remember the names of the others when I asked. His hands were also the third to ever touch my tits, the fourth, if you count my own. His finger was the second in my pussy, the third after mine. His dick was the only one which had been in me, pussy or mouth.

I walked over to Ann Wilkes' the next morning, carrying a cup of coffee in each hand. She had a startled look when she answered the door to my kicking on it because my hands were full. She smiled at my smile and told me she hoped I brought that for her to drink and not to throw on her.

I told her yep, it was for the inside, not the outside. We sat and talked until three in the afternoon. I forgot all about Jim, who had to fix his own lunch to take to work.

She told me she had a wonderful sex life with her husband before he died. After coming to terms with her grief, she had a few encounters with men about her age, but they had all been so wrapped up in their own lives, that even when the sex was ok, the rest of the relationship was not. It seemed that most only wanted a free whore or a house cleaner and cook, not someone to share with.

Jimmy was the sixth young boy she had relations with. She told me she loves their eagerness to learn, their desire to please, and their stamina. Yeah, six times!

Her first encounter began with a winter ice storm. She had slipped and fallen while downtown, badly spraining her ankle. A group of boys came by about the time she fell. Only one really offered to help. The others said call 911 and let them take care of her. This one boy loaded her in her car, drove her home and helped her in the house and to her bed. He wrapped her ankle in an Ace Bandage and set up a pitcher of water and aspirins beside her. He refused to take any pay and left in the cold to walk home, a couple of miles away.

He returned the next afternoon and when he could not get her to come to the door in response to his knocking, he came to her bedroom window to check on her. She could not get out of bed, her ankle hurt still so bad. She told him the location of a hidden key so he could get in.

Her robe had been in the closet which she could not get to, so she had not undressed. She needed to pee so badly she was about to pop, but she could not get up and walk to the bathroom. She had been trying to get the nerve to attempt to crawl. He helped her pull her pantyhose and panties off and had to hold her skirt up so she could sit on the potty and relieve herself. She admitted she could have done this herself, but it was fun to tease the boy.

She said it was delightful to have him help. He obviously wanted to look at her, but was embarrassed at the same time. She had him get her robe, then help her remove her skirt, blouse and bra to put in on. I could picture his bright red face as she teased him.

After getting back to the bed, she had him order some KFC as she was also starved. They had a picnic on the bed, laughing and feeding each other as they ate the chicken and fixings.

She was constantly having trouble with her robe. As she would reach for something, it would gape open, exposing her breasts, or a tit would pop out. It would slide off a leg and expose her hairy cunt. She had a wonderful time with his reactions, with him trying to act as if he was not noticing anything.

He finally said he had to go home, that he was late as it was and he had a long walk. She said she trusted him and to take her car. He protested until she asked him to come by the next morning before he went to school and fix her some breakfast.

He never got to school that day. After breakfast she asked him to help her take a shower. They did not put any clothes on until he went home.

The affair lasted about a year and a half until he went away to college. He often came by during the week, and worked on the weekends as she wants Jimmy to do.

What a delightful story I told her. My husband will love it.

You can't tell him, she exclaimed with a horrified look on her face. What will he think of me?

Relax, I assured her. He knows about Jimmy, and in a way that was why I came over this morning. We wanted to be sure you would not hurt Jimmy, that you had no ulterior motives. I think you have been good for him. You have boosted his ego and given him some confidence. I don't think he is in love with you, and I don't want him to be, but as long as you can enjoy each other, and can help each other, it is ok with us.

Thank you she said quietly, but I could hear the emotion in her words.

Anyway, I told her, we have always called you Ms. Wilkes. Jim said this morning that if you were going to be fucking Jimmy, we would have to call you Ann. She rang out a peal of laughter.

I finally asked her why she picked Jimmy. I knew he was special, but I am his mother. He was usually so quiet and shy most people ignored him.

That is primarily the reason Ann stated. I like the quiet and shy types. They are more sincere, more appreciative, and when they fully relax, knowing I want to do everything with them that they want to do to me, their gratitude is just marvelous. I have never had one that was demanding or threatening. When I say no, they quit! Oh, they may push a little, like Jimmy did today... Did he tell you?

I smiled, telling her he told me you said him no fucking until next Saturday, and he said he didn't want to wait. But you kissed him and let him feel your tits and he was satisfied.

She giggled and said that is exactly what happened. I wanted to today, but I must set some ground rules. Jimmy will never give me a problem. And you do not have to worry about me. We will know when what we have runs its course. I am sure we will part as friends.

I am too I told her as I went home.

Jim and I talked about Jimmy and Ann quite often as we lay in bed. It became the favorite of our role playing sex games. Me being the experienced woman with Jim the inexperienced kid always led to some great sex.

About a month after Jimmy became involved with Ann, he suddenly began getting calls from a girl named Debbie. She called him, at first, much more than he called her. I teased him about her chasing him, that he better be careful or she would catch him. He always blushed. Several times she came by and picked him up to go somewhere. There were usually a bunch of kids together. He had never been involved with a group at any of his previous schools.

Sitting at the supper table one night Jimmy asked "Can I talk to you?"

With a smile, "I thought we were talking." He blushed. "Go ahead, what's bothering you?"

"How do you know something's bothering me?"

Mysterious me, "I am your mother!"

"Debbie asked me to go to the Senior Prom with her."

"Great!" I responded.

"But Mom, " he claimed, "you don't understand!"

"So explain it to me.", I requested. It seems that after the Prom, you were supposed to have sex with your date. "I see. You're worried about Ann." He nodded. "Well, if you do want to go with Debbie, it is Ann you really need to talk to, not me."

"I know," he said, "I just do not want to hurt her feelings."

I hugged him, "I know, Baby."

I went to see Ann the next morning, carrying a couple of cups of coffee. She laughed as she opened the door, saying it has been quite a while since you brought me coffee. She continued, you must have something important on your mind. I told her of Jimmy's and my conversation the night before. Ann was aware of the tradition, from her previous boys, but had not thought about it or about Jimmy going to the Prom. He had never mentioned it. Ann was aware of Debbie. We both thought the situation was cute and had several laughs about it. Ann requested me to tell Jimmy she had some work for him that night, normally an invitation for him to come over for some sex.

Jimmy went to the Prom. Ann took him to Debbie's house where they were to use her car. When he got up the next morning, almost noon, he stumbled into the kitchen for a cup of coffee. As I looked at him he started grinning. "Well, looks like someone had a good time last night!"

"Oh, Mom. It was great."

"Tell me all about it!"

"She was so pretty in her dress. She had her hair fixed up. She looked so nice. When I told her so, her Mom kissed me on the cheek!

"We danced at the Prom 'til I thought I'd wear out my shoes. Then we went out to the lake to party with a big bunch of other kids. Some of them went skinny-dipping, but we didn't."

I interrupted. "Did you have sex in the car?" I remembered Jim's and my first time in his back seat.

He blushed and nodded. "Mom, she told me she had been with two other boys, but they couldn't hold a candle to me. She said I was the best lover she ever had, and I could get in her panties whenever I wanted to. I heard her tell Mary the same thing!"

AWesTexUn
AWesTexUn
125 Followers