The Best Erotic Stories.

Jack & Jill Pt. I
by Dropkick
©

It has been several years since mom died, but I still miss her. I miss the way she would make my lunches and put carrot sticks and cookies in. I miss the way she would go out every Friday and rent movies for us to watch.

My father took her death hard. He was depressed for months and finally went to a shrink to get help. I really do believe he has felt better in recent months. He even is to the point of dating again. Eva, I know, has understood what he is going through, since she went through the exact same thing.

"Jack, I have some good news," my father told me as we were eating breakfast.

"Oh?" I asked, hoping he finally approved buying me a car.

"Yes," he said, "Eva and I have decided to get married."

I didn't know what to say. Should I congratulate him, or get mad that he's replacing mom? All I could do was sit there with a stupid look on my face.

"I know you miss your mother," he said. "And even though it was hard, I have to move on. But know this: Eva is not a replacement for your mom. No one could do that. But I do love her and want to marry her. Do you understand, Jack?"

"Yes," I said. "I do understand. Congratulations, dad." I had known by the way they were when they were together that eventually they'd marry. In hindsight, it almost seemed inevitable.

"Well," he said, jokingly. "That's a good thing, since I want you to be the best man, and it wouldn't look good if the best man didn't want me to get married!"

We both laughed and finished our breakfast.

Later on that week was moving day. We were moving in Eva and her daughter, Jill. Before this day I don't think I really saw how hot her daughter was. Jill was a year older than me and that year really showed.

Jill worked at a hair salon. She always had painted nails and set hair, and I have to say that long fingernails do not help when moving boxes and furniture. I think she broke all but two of her nails that day.

The very first moment I knew my dad's marriage was a good thing (from an 18-year-old's perspective, that is) was when Jill was in the truck and pulling boxes to be unloaded. She was pulling a box from the back and I was standing right at the entrance. She had on a pair of running shorts and a t-shirt, and when she had the box at the edge, I happened to look up at her round butt. Her legs were open as she struggled to get the box to the edge and I saw her panties when the shorts moved from the sides of her legs. As I looked up I saw she had pink panties on, but what really turned me on was seeing just a little bit of her pussy hair sticking out the side of them. Luckily I had on a long t-shirt and a pair of jeans, or everyone would have seen my hard-on.

"What's your problem?" She asked, while she looked down at me.

"Nothing," I said back. "Just waiting for some more boxes."

"Well, I think I'm going to take five. My mom put some heavy stuff in these last few boxes."

"Okay," I said. "Let's go get some Coke." I put my hand up to help her out of the truck. She took it and hopped down and we went inside to get a drink.

While we were inside, I went into the bathroom and jacked off into the sink, thinking of those dark hairs poking out the side of those panties. I made sure I washed up so I didn't smell of come, then went back outside. My dad had the dolly and was bringing more boxes in, so I asked him if I was done for the day.

"Yeah," he replied. "You're done. You and Jill did a lot today, so Eva and I are taking you two out to dinner. Just let me finish these last few boxes and we'll go. Gotta have strength for round two tomorrow!"

We had gone out to eat and Eva and my dad went to her old place, to load the truck in the morning. Much to my gleeful surprise, Jill stayed at our place.

After they had dropped us off, Jill and I collapsed in front of the TV. I had the remote and was mindlessly flipping channels.

"Knock it off," she said as she glared at me.

"What?" I asked, as if I didn't know.

"Can't you watch one channel for more than five seconds?"

"Sure I can!" I said back with fake indignation.

"Give me that!" She reached for the remote, and I extended my arm as far as I could so she couldn't reach it. She had almost climbed onto me to get the remote. Not wanting to miss my chance, I reached up and tickled her side, and she collapsed to the floor.

"That's not fair!" She yelled. "You know I'm ticklish!"

"What'll you give me for it?"

"What?" She asked, then became silent, and I knew she was trying to think of something to trade. "I can give you a haircut."

"I just had one a few weeks ago. Try again."

"Well," she was really thinking this time, then she got this evil grin on her face. "How about if I not tell your dad about those Penthouse magazines in the bathroom?"

She had me there. My dad really didn't like those magazines, and if he knew I had them there'd be hell to pay. "Fine," was all I could say, and hand her the remote.

She got back on the couch with a smug look on her face. "Besides," she added, "those women are all air-brushed!"

"You're just jealous," I shot back, "because they look better than you."

"No they don't," she said. "Those women aren't even real!"

"Prove it."

I was hoping her vanity would get the best of her, and it did. She stood up and did a few poses, saying, "Do you really think they look better than this?"

"Well, I don't know." I was thinking fast, wanting to get her out of those clothes. "I can't really compare because you still have your clothes on."

"I am not taking my clothes off!"

"Well, they win by default."

"Fine!" she finally said. "I will take my shorts and shirt off, but not anything else." She then lifted her shirt over her head and pulled down her shorts and stepped out of them. She then did her pin-up poses again asking, "Well?"

I sat there admiring her curves. I looked her up and down, and I guess this impressed her, because she started to loosen up a little, knowing she looked really hot.

I just sat there staring. I could see her nipples through the fabric of her bra, and her pussy hair through the front of her panties, and it gave me a raging hard-on. I shifted in my seat, and I knew she knew I was hard.

"Well?" She asked again, and my eyes snapped to hers.

"Uh," I didn't know what to say. "Fuck Penthouse, you look awesome."

"Jack," she said, looking right into my eyes, "I think that's the best compliment I have ever heard." She then did something even better. She took off her bra and panties and sat next to me. She reached over and took hold of my dick and said, "I guess I do."

I reached over and put my hand in her pussy hair. She opened her legs and I got my hand down further. I could feel her pussy was moist.

Am I dreaming? I could not believe what was happening. Here I was with my hand over my stepsister's pussy and her hand stroking my dick. She unzipped my pants and pulled out my dick and asked me if I'd ever been with a woman before.

"No," I said after deciding to tell the truth.

"Well," she said, "I'll have to teach you a few things so when you get a girlfriend you'll drive her over the edge." She then leaned back against the cushion and opened her legs wide and guided me in between her legs.

"One of the first things you'll have to learn is how to go down on a woman." She reached down to her pussy and opened it up a bit. She showed me the different parts and what they were called. "Now the main thing you have to know is the clitoris, right here." She pointed to it. "Just start licking that and you'll have a woman come."

I bent my head down and started to lick her pussy. It was slippery now, and she pulled my arms around her legs and showed me how to use my thumbs to open up her pussy even more. I sucked on her clitoris and licked up and down her pussy. Her hips were moving with my tongue, but then started to move faster and faster. She was coming! I kept licking and sucking her pussy and clitoris and after a bit she started trembling and grabbing my hair. She pushed my head right up against her pussy and I kept on until she had calmed down and let go of my head.

"My God," she gasped. "It's been too long since I've fucked!" She then sat still for a while and caught her breath. "There's still a few things you have to learn, but that was a good start."

I started stroking my dick, and she stopped me. "Since you just got me to come, I'll do the same for you. Now, get those pants off." I pulled my pants off and she leaned me back against the cushion and pulled my underwear off. She took my dick in her mouth then stopped.

"What's wrong," I asked.

"I have something for you that'll blow your mind." She then got up and walked over to her purse. Her back was turned to me, so I didn't see what she'd taken out, but I did see she had put something in her mouth. She came back over and kneeled in front of me. Her mouth again went over my dick and her hand was stroking my dick as she sucked. Whatever she had in her mouth felt both cold and warm at the same time. What an incredible feeling! She stroked faster and eventually I came in her mouth. She pulled her mouth off of my dick fast and I came all over my lap. She spit into a cup on the end table.

"You have to tell a woman when you are about to come. She might not be as understanding as me."

"I'm sorry," I said, "it just felt so good. It felt both hot and cold at the same time."

"That's my secret. Maybe someday I'll tell you what it is. But remember, if you are with a woman and she's giving you head, tell her you're about to come. Not all women like the taste."

"Okay, I will."

"Well, let's go get cleaned up. Can you imagine what our mom and dad would say if they knew about this? They'd go ballistic, so not a word to anyone, not even your friends at school, okay?"

"Okay," I said as I followed her into the shower. We showered together, and as she rubbed the soap over me I got a hard-on again. She knelt down and started giving me head again, but it wasn't the same as before, but it still felt good. I pulled her head back before i came and she stroked my dick until I did.

"Good boy," she said. "You learn fast." I smiled, and she put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me down in front of her. She lifted her leg and set it on the side of the tub. I started rubbing my nose over her pussy, taking in her scent. She grabbed my head and I put my arms around her hips. As I was licking her pussy, I brought a hand around and put a finger into her and she let out a moan. I started to finger fuck her as I licked and sucked her clitoris. So I put two fingers into her. She felt very slippery but I kept on. She was moving her hips back and forth and pushing my face into her pussy. She tasted just a little salty but I didn't give a damn. I didn't even care that some of her pussy hairs got stuck in my mouth. I was enjoying every second of this.

When I got hold of her clitoris in my mouth and started sucking on it hard, the leg she had on the floor started to buckle, so I quickly put my arm back around her hips to hold her up. She pulled my head back and she sat on the edge of the tub. I kneeled down and started again, but this time I put three fingers into her and reached up and rubbed her nipples at the same time. This really got her going. She started moaning very loudly and I felt her hips trembling even more than they were on the couch. I could tell she was coming when her breathing started getting faster and her moaning louder.

After she had come, she pulled my head up to her face and gave me a long, deep kiss. Her tongue seemed to explore every little bit of my mouth. I had never kissed a woman before, but I hoped every kiss I would get in life was as good as this one. She looked into my eyes for a while, just looking, which seemed strange to me. It was like she was examining me. She then kissed me again, just as long and deep as the last one.

"We really should get some sleep," she said as she grabbed the soap. She cleaned herself up and handed me the soap. She reached out of the shower and grabbed her towel, stepping out of the shower. I washed up and went and got dressed.

Later on that night, she came into my room.

"Jack, remember, we can't tell anyone this, okay?"

"Okay." She left the room, and I started thinking about her body. I reached down and stroked my dick thinking about her dark pussy hair and her nipples that stuck out. I thought about licking her pussy and grabbing her nipples. I came again in bed. About four a.m. I got up and showered again, ate something and went back to sleep. The next day we had to finish moving the furniture. I hoped I had the strength.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Dropkick.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.