The Best Erotic Stories.

Mom and Me
by Rick Bender
©

Ever since my dad divorced her when I was ten, I had grown closer to my mom. We spent a lot of time together, shopping, cooking, vacationing. I guess I became the friend my dad never was. Mom even taught me the birds and the bees, and I found myself better prepared when I started puberty.

But preparation could only do so much for me, just two years later, I found myself becoming a man. I masturbated for the first time in my bedroom, fantasizing about a girl in my class at school, and was very surprised to find hot, sticky cream covering my hands and the blankets. I realized it was cum, remembering what my mother had taught me about my body. I rubbed it into my stomach and chest, not really understanding yet what had happened, but wanting more.

I soon found myself in a jerk-off frenzy. Two, three, five, ten times a day. I couldn't stop myself. Imagination wore out as a means to satisfy myself. I began to search through everything for stimulating pictures: National Geographics, the lingerie section of department store catalogs, even pictures of gorgeous actresses from TV guide that I would trace and redraw naked. I would have killed for a playboy, but they were simply not to be gotten at the time, especially not in mom's house.

Later that month, as I was rooting around in the hallway closet, I found several pictures of my mother. Not just any old pictures, mind you, but shots of her all dolled up in lingerie and laying on her bed in very seductive poses. Nothing slutty, and no nudity, just incredibly sexy shots of my mom. I wondered why mom still had the photos. My active imagination conjured up the idea that she had left them there for me to find. Maybe she was trying to show me more about women! In my hormone-saturated brain, I even played with the idea that mom would teach me personally how lovemaking worked.

I've got to let you know what my mom looks like before I go on. She's 5'10", about 135 lbs, with long brown hair that has a definite reddish tinge to it. Her eyes are a light green, almost hazel. Her body shapes out to 38D-24-38 - she has some awesome hips on her, not to mention a pretty ass, not perfectly curved, but very mature and womanly. Her tits were something I almost couldn't get my eyes off of.

I took those photos into the bathroom, my stroke-base of choice in the house. I peeled off my shorts and underwear, sat on the toilet lid, and proceeded to whack off with renewed intensity. I must have cum at least four times before I came out of the bathroom, and my cock throbbed for the rest of the day from the beating I gave it. Fortunately, mom didn't come home from work until a half-hour later, or else I would have had a tough time explaining all my time in the john. But my lifelong infatuation with my mom had begun.

Later that summer, I was in my bedroom, when I looked out the window and saw my mom and the next-door neighbor sunbathing on the grass between our houses. Both were dolled up in tiny bikinis. Genna was skinny, around her mid-thirties, with a nice dark tan and long brown hair like mom. But mom, in her dark red bikini, stole the show. Her huge melons were nearly bursting from her straining bikini top, and they shined with the tanning oil slathered all over them. My cock sprung to life and I stroked right there, on my bed, behind my curtains, peeking out with my free hand at the delicious female flesh in view.

I spent most of the next seven years fantasizing over mom in various ways - I wrote stories that I kept hidden under the carpet in my bedroom, I clipped pictures from tons of fuck-books my buddies and I collected - I saved all the pics where a model even remotely resembled my mom. These I taped into a slowly growing personal porno mag, which I wrote in, trying to give it the look of a real skin mag. I lost track of all the times I dreamed of fucking mom. I dreamed of fucking her even more than the girls at school, the cute teachers at school, even the hottest models or porn queens. But through it all mom and I continued to grow in our relationship. I spent more time with her than my friends in my senior year in high school. But I was certain to never let her know my utter and total lust for her.

I graduated and mom got a new job. We moved to California and mom bought a really nice house - her new job as lab scientist at a chemical plant paid through the nose for her talents. I decided to take a year of before going to college. In reality, I didn't want to be away from mom. I was infatuated with her. Luckily, mom had no problem with my idea, and she even said that a year off was a good idea - it would give me time to plan my future.

It was a fall night when the first event happened that changed my relationship with mom. It was pretty late, maybe 1:30 am, when I went into the kitchen to get a drink. I had on loose red shorts and nothing else. In the other direction down the hall, I saw the light still on in mom's room. Sometimes she had problems sleeping at night, so she was probably checking out the late show, or watching a video. After I got my drink, I decided to check on her. Padding up to her room, I could better hear the tv, which was turned down - she probably didn't want to wake me. But as I reached her door, I recognized the sounds - the cheezy soundtrack and grunts and moans of a porno flick.

I first saw the tv, and sure enough, some stud was plowing a stacked blonde doggy-style while the blonde ate out a petite redhead. That was shocking enough, but looking over at mom almost made me wig out completely. She was sitting back against her pillows, wearing a gray sweatshirt, but her sweatpants were down at her ankles. I could hear and see a thin white vibrator in her right hand, and I watched awestruck as she pressed it through her thick bush onto her clit, then down and through her pussy lips. I heard her moan softly then, and slightly arch her back, grinding her hips in a lazy circular motion. The light from the TV reflected off of the wet vibrator when she pulled it out of her pussy. The electric thrill that went through me on seeing this scene was almost as powerful as the one that next shot through me when mom turned and saw me. Her mouth just stayed partially open, and I tried to stutter out some words, but nothing intelligent came out. So I turned and went back to my room, feeling the heat from my blushing face. I closed the door and crawled into bed, wanting to die. Mom saw me! I was a goner for sure. I knew that she'd have me out of the house in the morning.

I was so lost in my own thoughts of doom that I never noticed my mom open the door. I noticed when she turned on the light, though. I started and turned over. She was still wearing only the sweatshirt, which was just low enough to cover her bush, tantalizing me with her thighs and hips, and incredibly long, strong legs.

"Rick," she started to say. "Mom, I'm sorry," I blurted, rolling over again. I still had an incredible boner, and it was showing through the blankets. I felt her hand on my naked shoulder, though, and she made me face her again. "You didn't do anything wrong, honey," she told me. "You just caught me at a bad time." She smiled slightly at this.

"No, I really should have let you know I was coming. I'm really sorry." I couldn't have been any sorrier at that point, but the image of her masturbating wouldn't leave my mind.

"Honey, it's okay. I'm a grown woman, and you..." she looked me up and down, "you're a grown man, for certain now! I'm also lonely. Does it shock you that I masturbate?"

I couldn't believe she was having this conversation with me, but when I thought about it, it made sense. We were each other's best friend. And then the seeds of arousal sprouted in me, and I found myself letting go of some of my inhibitions. What would happen next, I had no idea, but I couldn't stop myself. "No, mom, it doesn't shock me. But what were you watching? And where did you get that vibrator?"

Mom smiled and paused for a moment, looking at me like I should have known the answer. And I should have. "Well, Rick, I just took a video from your own collection."

Oh my god! I must have turned pure white after that. But mom gave me no time to reply.

"Honey, do you think I've been blind to your 'collections' all this time? I'm the mother of a normal teenage boy... of course I knew you'd have some stuff like that. I just never expected to find it. A few years ago, I found it while cleaning the windows. I knocked over some of your books, and there they were. And they're very good, too. You have good taste." She gave me a saucy smile.

"Mom, stop!" I couldn't believe this!

"Hush, Ricky. They're very useful, and you know it, too. No use trying to act innocent in front of me! I've been aroud for a lot longer than you, you know. I'll bet you didn't know that I posed for some magazines when you were eleven?"

What? Mom in fuck-books? My head was spinning... "No, mom."

"I have them in my room still... I think it's time that you saw them."

"Mom, I don't think I should..." I stammered. But inside I was boiling with lust. I was going to see my mom in a porno mag!

"Honey, can you help me? They're up in the bedroom closet..."

"I leaped up from my bed, then thought better and slowed down a bit. Entering my mom's bedroom hesitantly, I saw her straining upwards, reaching for something on the top shelf of her closet. The sweatshirt came up with her arms, and the full glory of her tightened ass and long legs was exposed to me. It was better than I had ever imagined! She still had some tan lines from summer, and I gawked at her lower body until she turned around, showing me again her thick but slightly trimmed pubic hair. She noticed me staring, started to pull her sweatshirt down, then chuckled. "Well, I guess it doesn't really matter, if I'm going to show you my nude shots. Can you get that box down for me Ricky?"

I was melting. Her voice was more beautiful than it had ever been before. I think I'd have done anything she asked at that moment, but I reached up and got the box down. It was marked 'mementos' on the top. I put it on the bed and she had me sit down next to her. She opened the box and right on top was a skin mag I had many recent issues of, but I saw the date was over ten years ago. Not to mention mom was on the cover in a very seductive pose, with her incredible breasts pushed together...

"I was 33 when I posed for this," she said, taking the mag out and handing it to me. "It wasn't long after your father divorced me, and we were so short on money. One of my old friends was a photographer, and he told me I was a born model. Now when he told me he wanted me to pose nude, I laughed, but when he told me after that how much I'd be paid, how could I refuse?"

I heard every word she said, but my eyes were glued to the magazine pages. I found her photo spread and my mouth hung open. My god, she is so beautiful, I thought as my cock throbbed wildly in my shorts. Her ass was a bit tighter, her breasts obviously firmer, and she had a few less wrinkles, but the pictures were no more beautiful than the 43 year-old woman who sat beside me now.

We went through every magazine in the box, and by the time we were done, it was like I was in a dream-world. I felt all tingly inside, and my mind was full of my mother's erotic, delicious body. I put the magazines back in the box and started to put them back in the closet. "No, honey," mom said. "You can keep those... if you want them."

I tried to stutter out some words, but none came. A knowing, sly look came over mom's face. "Ricky, the videos weren't all I found. After watching some of them, I decided to search your room for other things..."

My heart was pounding. Oh my god no, I thought.

"I found a scrapbook with lots of cutout pictures... more good taste in women, honey." Mom's eyes were locked with mine. "I also read what you wrote in it... and what you wrote in the stories with it."

I almost passed out. Why was she torturing me like this? Why not just get it over with?

Then I felt mom take my hand. She looked deep into my eyes. "I came right then when I read your stories, honey. You've been my friend, my best friend for so long, and when I read your stories, it finally dawned on me how you truly felt about me... and I realized I felt... the same way... about you."

My emotions did a 180. My head was spinning. And my cock was pounding in my shorts. I wanted to say so many things, but they wouldn't come out. "Mom..." I said in a soft moan.

"Oh, baby," she whispered, and we hugged. The thrills that shot through me from our embrace were better than anything I had ever felt before. "You're the most perfect man I've ever known," she said, her breath tickling in my ear, driving me wild. "You've always been here for me, and now... now that you are all grown up... oh god, Ricky... I love you... I... need you..."

I finally foud my voice. "I need you too, mom. I love you so much." My hands seemed to work with a mind of their own, rubbing her back at first, then sliding down, beneath her sweatshirt, to palm and squeeze her curvy ass cheeks. I felt her tremble with desire. "Oh baby, yes... momma's wanted you for so long..."

She didn't resist when I pulled the soft gray sweatshirt up over her head, finally exposing her long-awaited breasts to me. I just gazed at them for several moments. They were big and full, with dark areolas the size of half-dollars and erect nipples as big as the ends of my pinkies. Only sagging slightly, they were dusted along the tops with many sun-born freckles, which only made them more desireable.

"You want to suck them, don't you honey? I can remember when I breast-fed you, how much pleasure it gave me... but this will be a different pleasure. Come here, baby. Let momma take care of you."

I moaned in anticipation and desire, and laid across her body, taking one of her breasts in hand, kneading it, caressing it. The sounds mom made drove me on, and I finally rested my head on her and took the fat nipple in my mouth, sucking softly.

"Oh yeah, baby, that's it... suck my nipple. Oh god Ricky, you're so good..."

I just moaned and kept on sucking, taking her other nipple in my free hand and rolling it between my thumb and forefinger, delighting in feeling her body react to me. Both of us were trembling, and it added to the emotion of the moment.

"This is so perfect," she purred, stroking my head, "this was meant to be."

My cock by this time could take no more. I moaned loudly, and sat up, taking my cock in my hands, stroking fast and furious. But mom put her hands on mine, and shook her head. "Ricky, let mother take care of that." Then she pushed me back softly until I was only propped up on my elbows. "I've been waiting to do this for SUCH a long time, honey," she said, then took my cock in one hand and leaned over, wrapping her lips around my cockhead.

It was incredible. The pleasure just shot through me like lightning. I threw back my head and yelled from the sensations slamming my brain from my mom's sucking. I looked down at her and the full impact of what was happening hit me. This was my mom, my MOTHER, hot, naked, aroused beyond belief, giving me the blowjob of a lifetime. Every fantasy I had ever had about her could not compare to the reality of right now!

Mom pulled my cock out of her and looked up at me, but she kept stroking it. Her hair had gotten a little mussed, but it just made her look sexier. Her eyes were smoldering and her pouty lips were wet. "Cum in my mouth, Ricky. Momma wants to taste your hot cum." Then she bent back down and swallowed me whole, which was amazing, considering I'm a good seven and a half inches. Her eyes remained locked on mine as she sucked, and I couldn't hold back any longer. I grabbed her head with both hands, and with a long shout of pure ecstasy, I came in my mother's mouth, thrusting my hips up and pulling her head down. She did her best to contain my jism, but some of it dribbled out, from the corners of her mouth and down her chin. I came and came what felt like a gallon of man juice, but mom swallowed down every bit of it, and licked up what had spurted out of her lips.

"Oh god, Ricky, that was good," she panted, her voice husky and erotic. "But now I need you... I really need you... inside me!" With that she climbed up and straddled me, squatting just over my still-hard cock. I could see her pussy lips, glistening wet, poised mere inches over my throbbing rod. Then, with an animalistic moan, she thrust her hips down onto mine, impaling her cunt onto my big fuckstick. "Oh god yes!!!" she screamed, throwing her head back, her long beautiful hair flying. "Fuck me Ricky! Fuck momma hard!!!"

I was as aroused as she was, and grabbed her by the hips, thrusting my own upwards at the same time. I felt my cock slam home, sliding deep inside the same woman who gave birth to me, raised me, loved me like no woman ever could. Every thrust made her grunt with pure lust, and made her big breasts bounce and jiggle. It didn't take long for me to reach the point of no return again, and I roared in pure ecstasy as I came inside my mother, feeling her tighten her cunt around my spasming cock, milking every last drop of cum from it, gripping it tightly as if she'd never let go. I finally stopped thrusting and let go fo her hips, exhausted.

But mom just leaned forward with that erotic gleam in her eyes and purred out huskily, "I want more, baby... momma wants more of her boy's big cock." With that, she sat back up and begain to grind her hips back and forth, up and down my sensitive boner. I screamed in pleasure, grabbing her ass cheeks, feeling her puckered asshole with my fingertips. Driven beyond any kind of hesitation, I slid a finger inside mom's asshole, and heard her moan long and loud. "That's it Ricky honey... oh god, fingerfuck my asshole baby!!!" I went to town, sliding another finger into her tight bung. She'd definitely never been fucked in the ass, but we would change that...

Mom was going wild, bucking and bouncing like a seasoned whore. "Touch me Ricky! Make me cum! Make mommy cum baby!!!" I pulled my fingers out of her asshole and brought both hands to the front of her, the left one going to her breasts, and my right hand seeking out and finding her swollen, wet clit. I immediately went to work on it with my thumb, kneading it like there was no tomorrow while at the same time taking turns pinching her nipples with my other hand. And yet again, I felt my orgasm approaching.

But it was mom's turn to explode. A moan of pure sexuality began in her throat and became a scream of absolute orgasmic pleasure. Her cunt tightened on my cock like a vise and that was all it took to make me cum again. We screamed in pleasure together, cumming as one, now joined by more than just our incredible mother-son bond of love.

When it finally ended and the seething emotions had quieted, mom laid down on my chest, my softening cock still inside her dripping pussy. She slowly ran her fingers through my hair, kissing my forehead gently. I stroked her back lightly, still amazed at what had just taken place. Mom seemed to realize what was on my mind, and she smiled. "Don't worry, baby... this is just the beginning. You'll sleep in here with me from now on... I have so much planned for us."

All I could do was groan in pleasure and wonder what tomorrow would bring.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Rick Bender.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.