The Best Erotic Stories.

Mother's Legacy Pt. II
by The Enchanter
©

We cuddled up face to face looking at one another touching intimately. Her breasts touched one another because of their size. The gold rings were a nice erotic touch to her beauty. I couldn't keep my hands of the soft globes in front of me and my mom could see that.

"What do you find so fascinating about a pair of floppy old tits!"

"Mother! These are not floppy, or old, they shouldn't even be classified as tits. They are two beautiful breasts, and these little rings are so fucking sexy I am getting hard just talking about them." She grabbed my swelling dick in her hand and started rubbing the head with her thumb.

"Well thank you son, I will take that as a compliment, and I'll take this as a compliment as well." Her hand was lifting my cock as she spoke.

"Would you like to try and shoot some of your little tadpoles to see if they can find their way to their ultimate destination?"

"I would! I would like that very much! Tell me mom how many lovers have you had since father died?"

"One, after tonight."

"Really. How about before you met dad?"

"None. Your father was my only lover."

"You mean you learned all those tricks you did on me from doin it with just my dad?"

"Your father and I did everything together. We watch a lot of movies, and even went to live shows in Europe. We just never thought about including others in our sex life. If you like I'll teach you all I know, and who knows we may learn a few new tricks of our own! Enough talk for now. How about you get behind me for some doggy style and push that big fat cock up my pussy where we both want it!"

"Oooooweee! That does sound like a plan mom."

I watched her assume the position and could see she wanted it as bad as I did. Her pussy lips were wet and swollen with lust. Mother and son were about to fuck for the first time, of which I hope would be many. When mom was in position I crawled up behind her hitting her leg with my dick as I positioned myself behind her. I rubbed the surface of her rounded ass-cheeks with nervous hands. I pulled the two hemispheres apart to gaze at her moist cunt and her cute little nether hole, and started to think about it....... and remembered her talents. I quickly refocused on her wet pussy and knew it was going to be great. I remembered how she liked it when I pulled on her nipple rings so I decided to try a different way of inflicting excitement. I brought my hand up and swatted down landing on her unsuspecting right cheek with a resounding CRACK!

"OUCH! Why you bad boy! Why did you smack me?"

"I couldn't resist. Besides you should be punished for contributing to a minor." SMACK.......SMACK.........SMACK. Left, right, left. My hands made contact with her butt only this time I got the results I expected. Along with watching her skin ripple with the force of the blows her cries confirmed my wants.

"OWE!! OH YOU FUCKER..OHmmmmmmm it hurts soooo good. Yes baby spank my ass. I such a naughty slut. I 'm making my son have sex with me. I want my son to fuck my cunt! I'm so so bad. Spank your bitch, baby make me cry out for your big hard cock."

This was getting to be fun. I kept hitting her ass and could see the red flush starting to radiate all over her cheeks.

"Sooo my little fucking wench. You like me when I paddle your ass eh? Well let's see how much you really like me. I kept hitting her red cheeks, at the same time bringing the head of my cock to the opening of her sex. I snatched hold of her hair making sure I had more than the wig and pulled her head back towards me. When I was sure she was in the right position I yanked back hard and pushed my cock into her wet pit to the hilt in one swift motion. The shriek that came from her lips was one of joyous pain. "OOOOOHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh yes baby fuck me , fuck me hard. Oh that cock feels like a log in my poor neglected pussy. Oh baby fuck me , fuck me yesss fuck momma's cunt fuck momma's wet hot cunt."

I let go of her hair and held her by the waist and pulled and pushed, fucking her full length with my hard scepter. I watched in awe as my rod, wet from her pussy juice slid in and out of that lovely tight cunthole. The feeling was all I had dreamed of and more . Her moist walls squeezed my shaft trying to milk the sperm out. We were like to young lovers trying to out-fuck one another. I could feel the cum filling my balls and it would be only seconds before I would cum. I wanted her to enjoy it, so I warned her of my impending release.

"OH FUCK MOM! Get ready! I can't hold back any longer I want to cum. I want to shoot my cum deep in your tight hot cunt. Oh mom it's so goooood...... sooooo fucking gooood. Squeeze me cunt!....... Squeeze the cock juice from you son's cock. Milk me baby, make me cum."

"Yes baby cum. Cum in me fill me with your seed, baby. Fill me with allllllll that hotttttttt cum. Yess baby cumm cummmm cummmmmmm.........."

I shot jet upon jet of sperm into her tummy. I could feel her cunt orgasm and milk my shaft. It was out of this world. It felt like my head was going to explode from the pleasure. My cock spewed it's load deep inside her, so much so that some of it leaked past my cock, dribbling over the outside of mom's pussy lips. Before it dropped to the satin sheets mom scooped it up with her fingers and brought it to her mouth saying.

"We can't afford to loose a single drop. What doesn't go in my pussy, goes in my mouth." She liked her fingers clean, then pushed on my chest until I slipped out of her hot sheath. She scooted down and sucked my entire cock into her mouth washing it clean of any cum, hers included. Mom made sure I was clean, and then she made her way back up until she was beside me again.

"Mom that was a great fuck."

"Son that was a good fuck. Give me a couple of months and you'll be saying, "Mom that was a great fuck, and....it will be true! I am sure that once I find all your triggers I will be able to enhance our sex."

"Does this mean that even if you get pregnant we are still going to do it?"

"DO IT! Baby as far as I am concerned you are mine 'til death do us part. Heck I don't care if you meet another woman and you want to marry her. She's just going to have to get use to the fact that her mother-in-law is going to fuck her husband, and if she wants to join in, great!"

"You are the best mom. Come her and give me a kiss." Her lips met mine and we got lost in one another for a good five minutes. We broke apart and decided to get some rest. Mom took one of the throw pillows and placed it under her hips to keep her abdomen elevated, ensuring none of my seed would leak out during the night.

We slept like babies, not waking up until noon the next day. I had my usual morning piss hard on and mom said she wanted to hold it while I went pee. We walked naked to the master bath and she knelt along side and lifted the seat. Holding my shaft she bent it until her aim was true and signaled for me to let fly.

"Why are you so curious about a man pissing," I said.

"Well I guess you like nipple rings and I like to watch dicks piss!"

"Sounds fair I guess. When I finished, mom shook it a half dozen time and I could not help saying, "Hey! If you shake it more than twice your playing with it!"

We both laughed, as it was kinda funny. She smacked my bare ass and said. "Go take a shower while I get cleaned up and make my man some breakfast. Bacon and eggs OK?"

"Super mom, I'll meet you in the kitchen in half an hour."

I made my way to my own bath and thirty six minutes later I was sitting down at the table. Mom had made coffee and was still in the shower so I started to get the grub from the fridge. I was just laying the last strip of bacon on the griddle when I felt her warm breath on my neck and her hand on my ass.

"Mmmmm thanks babe smells good." I'll start the eggs in a minute."

I handed her a cup of Java and she held it with both hands, sipping the hot liquid. She looked refreshed and squeaky clean. The red satin camisole and thong underwear looked hot. She had covered this with a beige colored satin shift, which only emphasized the total look. I reached around her while she was drinking her coffee and with both hands on her marvelous ass I kissed her on the end of her cute little nose.

"I truly have the hottest looking babe in the world for a mother. Not only are you beautiful, you are beautiful witch. Is my sexy witch going to teach her warlock how to do some of those things she did yesterday?"

"I will if you promise to never hurt anyone or cause them to harm anybody else. I have taken a family oath to never do any harm to any living thing with my powers, and until you demonstrate likewise I will only show you certain things. Deal?"

"Deal. What do we do first?"

"Well the first think you have to do is take your hands off my ass so I can eat. Then we will get to work." She grabbed my crotch and gave it a soft squeeze as if to send her point home.

We sat and ate our meal and cleaned up our mess. Since it was Saturday mom told the staff to stay away for the weekend as she wanted us to be alone. After all, it wouldn't look right having mother blowing me in front of the hired help. After the dishes were picked up mom and I spent the next three hours going over some of the simple tasks one had to accomplish if he/she were to try to cast a spell...... on anyone. It was not very hard to pick up and mom said it was because I was a full blooded warlock. She went on to explain that if either parent is not a witch/warlock the offspring would have a harder time and possibly not have any powers at all! After lunch we were back at the lessons and around two thirty I was getting a bit overwhelmed. Mom had not changed since this morning and being in close proximity was causing the old flag pole to start raising the flag. I wanted to break her concentration so at just the right moment I nonchalantly slid my hand onto her thigh while she was describing something I gave up on five minutes prior. She was sitting half facing me and was moving her hands and looking up in the air trying to draw a description of what she was explaining. Her tits were moving from side to side, jiggling like Jell-O, with her movements. I let my hand slid up close to her crotch and with my other hand I cupped her right breast. My first word threw her into a tail spin and she burst out laughing when I said. "Mom are both your tits the same size or is the right one bigger than the left.

"Why on earth would you want to know if my tits are the same size?"

"Well....you wanted to watch me pee and hold my dick while I did it, so I wanted to know if your tits were the same size. If they are not I will play with the smaller one to try and make it bigger, so there is no jealousy between them!"

"You are a nut case, you know that!" She said laughing. For your information they are the same size. Perfect thirty eight "C" cup, thank you very much."

"Yeah. They are perfect, and they're all mine." As I spoke I reached out and started to massage my new found toys. She only smiled and closed her eyes, letting the feel of my hands on her bosom stir her emotions.

"Mmmmmmm that feels nice baby. Your almost as good as your father. It's making me wet already. You have wonderful hands. Take them out and pull on my little rings like you did yesterday."

I undid the shift and lifted the camisole over her head. With her arms over her head her tips pointed upwards. I cupped each orb in my hands as she lowered her arms to her side. With my thumb and index finger I pinched each nipple just behind the ring and applied pressure. The nipples popped outwards and began to turn red as they filled with blood. Her chest was also turning a rosy pink. I rolled the nipples and started to pull towards me watching for any sign that I may be causing her displeasure. There wasn't any, in fact her breathing became rapid, her nostrils flaring trying to fill her lungs with needed oxygen.

I let go off the nipples, but kept my fingers on the rings. I pulled the left one out and relaxed the right one. Then I alternated, pulling the right and relaxing the left, each time pulling a little harder. Her response was not quite what I expected.

"Ohhhhh you fucking bastard your hurting my tits soooo goooood. Oh honey pull my nipples..... hurt my fucking tits baby...... make me cry love.....hurt me....pull mom's tits baby....... Pull harder.... Yessssss hard baby.......feel my wet cunt honey. Feel how drenched you have made me just by pulling my tits." I reached under her tong and she was definitely wet. So much so that the tong was not enough to stop her juices from wetting the sofa. I could feel her falling backwards onto the couch so I went with her keeping just enough pressure on her distended nips. She laid on her back and spread her legs, offering herself to me.

"See how wet you have made me. What are you going to do now? Are you going to eat mummy's pussy or are you going to fuck me? Tell your oh so nasty slut of a mother what you are going to do?"

"Would you like me to munch on this saturated cunt, mother? Or would you prefer this huge eight inch hard cock?"

"Ohhhh baby! Eat mummy please baby. Mummy wants to feel her son's tongue on her pussy, licking all that wet goo and sucking on her clit. Please honey lick my cunt please baby....... Please!"

"Okay my little horny one, but first we have to get rid of this little piece of cloth that is hiding my little love pot." I took hold of her tong and with a quick jerk ripped it from her bottom. Her rump lifted slightly from the force, then settled. Her pussy hair was wet from the love fluid escaping from her pussy. I bent my head and started to lick all around her opening, being careful no to touch any part of her pussy. Between licks I let her know what I was going to do later today.

"After I finish eating this wonderful cunt........ I may just fuck it...... and after that I........ want you to be a good girl and......... go to the bathroom........ and jump in the shower...... we will wash each other ... and then I will shave all the rest of this hair.... from MY pussy.... How does........ that sound.... my dear?"

"I ummmm.. think it...... sounds very very fucking kinky baby...... If you want to shave "YOUR" pussy, you have my blessing baby. Please suck my clit baby. It wants to feel your lips honey.......suck my cunt baby..... I am going to cum sooooonnnnnn."

She had a small orgasm but I kept up the teasing. I ventured lower to her ass cheeks. I had to lifted both her legs, but as soon as I started to wet the surface of her soft ass she took over and held up her legs with her hands and spread herself further to give me free reign over her secret parts. Her little brown crater was winking at me from the contractions of her pulsating pussy.

I bent and took a few swipes at it, which caused her to gasp at the sudden contact. I returned to the nether hole and licked all around it wetting it with my saliva. Then I went to the center of her wrinkled hole and pushed at the opening trying to gain entrance. It wasn't dirty at all. she tasted fresh and clean and I wasn't repulsed at all. In fact I was turned on big time.

When she realized what I was doing her muscles relaxed completely allowing my tongue to penetrate her. I couldn't get much more than the tip inside but the mere though of what I was doing to her was enough to trigger An eruption form her.

"Ohhhh fuuuuuccccckkkkkk I'mmmmmm cummmmmmmmiiinnnnnnngggg............"

Her orgasm caused her muscles to constrict both her holes pushing my tongue out. I quickly but gently pushed my pussy finger up her rear chute and dove head first into her cunt sucking up the flow created by her cum.

"Ohh your finger feels good baby, just like a little cock......ummmmmfff yes baby eat mummys pussy juice, clean her pussy real nice then you can stick that big cock in her and fuck her 'til she passes out. Oh yes baby eattttttmmeeeee......." She flopped back into the sofa oblivious to everything but the pleasure coursing through her veins. I eased up on her pussy gently grazing the surrounding area. When her breathing returned to a near normal cadence I scooted up too her face and pecked little kisses all over her cheeks, her eyes, and throat showing her the love I had for her. She looked so content and satisfied, her chest was still glowing, though her breathing had returned to normal. She opened her eyes and spoke just above a whisper. "That was just incredible baby. I have never had an orgasm like that before. Thank you. You have made me a happy woman."

"Great! My pleasure. Now how would you like to take care of this here dilemma you have created?"

"I can't imagine doing anything but that. Bring that big pole to momma and I will bring the swelling down."

She wrapped her hand around my handle and poised it at the entrance of her wet cave, looked me in the eyes and said, "Lay there and don't do a thing. This nasty big titted witch is going to put a spell on that cock of yours. I am going to make it shoot white,.....hot,......... gooey stuff, straight out the little hole at the end and into my airtight gash.

She was above me on the makeshift bed squatting over the head of my steel cock. She lowered her torso until the head was buried inside her hot cunt. Mom then did something incredible. Her pussy started to close and open on my cock head. I could feel the head of my rod being crushed as if it were in a collet made of velvet.

"Does my baby like what my pussy is doing do his big manly cock?"

"OH YEAH. Baby definitely likes it and wants a whole bunch more too." Man oh man your pussy feels so hot, tight, and wet, mom. Have you been doing pussy exercises to make it do that?"

"I have been able to do this little trick and many others for a long long time. In fact the first time I did this to your dad, was when you were conceived. Maybe if we're lucky history will repeat and I will have another strong handsome man around the house."

"There's no doubt in my mind about that dear. Why don't you see if you can do that to my whole cock instead of just the head?" Without any warning she fell down onto my legs, my cock buried into her wet cunt in a split second. The warm wet walls of her woman hood surrounding my hard cock. No sooner than that, when I felt my entire cock being deliciously crushed by her talented pussy.

"My God mother I think I in heaven. Promise me you won't stop. Let's just sit here and you milk my cock like this until I fill your pussy with my semen. Okay?"

"You got it love. Your wish....... is my command. Just lie back and cloooose your eyes and concentrate on my pussy. I will suck the hot cream from you balls and you can shoot all of it my waiting hot cunt!"

"Mother your nothing but a wanton slut, and I love you. Fuck me bitch. Suck my cock with that pussy. Make me shoot, yeah baby make me shoot. I can feel it building....... Keep working that cunt baby....... Don't stop..... Yessss yessss here I cum......... Mil....kkkk myyyyeeeee.... fu... cking cooo.....ck..... UNGH..... UNGH... UNGH... UNGH.. Oh...yes... mom!!!!" I was sure my cock was shooting a gallon of sperm. The sensations going through my body were unreal. The sperm kept pumping and pumping, so much so that it started to overflow and leak down my shaft along inside her and out to cover my balls and stomach. You could hear the sucking noise her pussy made as she kept milking me. I was sure she was trying to suck the cum back inside her. After the last of my cum had been drawn from me, mom looked down and smiled. She gently pinched my nipples and rolled her hips on mine making squishy sounds and trying to rub he clit against my pubic bone.

"You know baby. This could become habit forming, a habit I certainly would never break! Mmmmm you feel good even when your soft. Let's go take a nice hot shower and you can shave my little quim. Hey I've got an idea! Why don't you shave me and I'll shave you. That way we can be skin to skin we do the dirty. Come on it'll be fun. I may even blow you after, if your good!"

"SOLD, lady. Two shaves and a blow job is next on the agenda!"

Mom jumped off me making a wet sucking sound and ran giggling to the shower in her bath. I was in hot pursuit smacking her ass every few steps. You could hear us through out the house. Step step smack step step smack.......

Panting like two marathon runners we both reached the shower at nearly the same instant. Mom's butt was pink from the cracks I landed and she reached back to try and rub the sting out.

"You really know how to get to a girl don't you. My ass is sore but it's a nice sore." She kissed me and when the shower water was up to temperature she grabbed me by the dork and pulled me into the stall with her. Her shower was very modern and was finished in granite. The shower heads (twelve) were all set at just the right angles for mom's height. There was one big head over the top which had the greatest flow. There was a stone seat situated along one side and it was heated. The water cascaded down upon us and we just stood pressed together letting the hot water rinse away the build up of sweat and drying sticky cum. We soaped other and scrubbed each others back and front and side and you name it. When the washing was complete mom took her razor and handed it to me. She then took the shaving cream and squirted a blob onto her hand and then rubbed it all over the hair covered area of her mound. She sat on the bench and lifted one leg up onto the seat the other stayed planted on the floor. Looking at me she pointed to her pussy and said. " Okay big boy it's time to remove all this nasty pussy hair. Just don't nick or cut, cause if you do it will put me out of action for a while and I know you don't want that. Do you?"

"No mam I surely don't want that." I bent down and with a rock steady hand proceeded to remove the troublesome hair. I couldn't tell if she was wet from excitement or from the shower, but the way her pussy swelled it made me think she was excited. It didn't take long to complete my task as there was not much hair. I also made sure I shave around her cute little asshole as I was sure my tongue would make the journey back there again soon. After I was satisfied I had removed the soft curly hair I took a warm wash cloth and wiped the remnants away and inspected her bald beaver. I got to within an inch of her baby smooth pussy and scanned for any stubble or missed hairs. Once this was completed I told mom I had to give it the definitive test. I stuck out my tongue and swabbed a path from bottom to top checking for any scratchy feelings. I couldn't feel any so I told her I had better do a thorough check just to make sure. I proceeded to lick all around the folds of her sweet pussy wetting the skin and making it shine. Her chest started to heave up and down faster. I knew she was getting turned on and that she was enjoying my teasing.

"You know Gary you are making me very very wet. If you are not ooohhhh If you are not careful I am liable to cum all over that handsome face. Oh fuck you do that so well. Ung yes baby eat momma's cunt honey make her cum. Make me shoot my pussy cream all over your face. OH God I am going to cum. Oh fuck yes baby eat my fuckhole yes...yessss. YESSSSSSS... Ohhhhhhhhh.... ohhhhhhh..... offfffuuuuccckkkkk!!!!!"

Her moans were music to my ears. I wanted nothing more than to please this woman. She would have my undivided attention now and for always. When she calmed down she picked me up from my kneeling position and kissed me. Then she licked all the pussy cream from my face.

"You are one fantastic pussy-eater son. I can't remember when I have had more sex in such a short time. Your turn! Lay down stud I want to return the favor. I am going to shave that monster cock and give you a monster blow job. You are going to shoot that big pistol down my pretty little throat. Is that clear!"

"Yes mam. If you shave it (and you are careful not to cut me)

and suck it, I will shoot my hot spunk into that pretty little mouth until you choke. Count on it you little slut" I sat on the seat she vacated and lifted both feet so my privates were hanging out in the open. Mom had unobstructed access to clean me up. She took the shaving cream and covered my groin with the suds. As the shower pelted her back she methodically applied the white foam all over my pubic hair. She took a rather long time doing it massaging my balls and jacking my cock as well. I mention this fact but she told me to mind my business as she was making sure the skin was stretched to the fullest. She even went so far as to suck the first few inches in her mouth soap and all.

"Oh that soap tastes like blahh.... But the cock under the soap is delicious."

"Quit sucking slut, and start shaving before I change my mind!"

"Yes master as you wish" she said with a mocking tone in her voice. After the lather was applied she gently slid the razor all around my bag and the base of my cock. She was being very careful not to nick her precious staff. When she was sure it was free of hair, mother moved up the white bush above my dick and scraped the sharp instrument over the entire area. Finally after fifteen minutes of this she announced she was done. Mom grabbed the removable shower nozzle and rinsed the last traces of soap and hair down the drain.

"Oh my you look just like you did when you were a baby!"

"Not quit mom! I wasn't eight inches long then!"

"Yeah that's true and I didn't want to suck you off then either." Wasting no time she placed my cock head in her mouth and staring me in the face. There was lust written all over her face as my mom sucked my rock hard shaft. Her right hand was jacking me while her left rolled my balls gently back and forth. She lifted her mouth off my cock and said.

"Watch me suck you off. I want you to watch as you come in my mouth. You feel so utterly wicked, and I feel like a slut. Yeah I'm your fuck slut. Your nasty mother fuck slut. I want you to come in my mouth baby. Shoot that white cum deep in my mouth! OK?"

Just do it slut" She smiled and resumed her sucking. He hands and mouth were doing their magic and I wouldn't last very long. Especially watching her. She was putting so much lust and love into it. Her tongue danced all around the head while she moved her head up and down. The wet sucking noises were adding to the erotic effect. Her hand was sliding in unison with her mouth twisting around my cock, just like in the porno's, except this was live and she was not acting.

"Mom you are one fantastic cocksucker! Yeah suck me baby suck my cock and jack me off. Yeah my nasty slut play with my balls. Make the cum boil in my sack honey. Yes baby suck me....jack me... oooohhh yeeessss bitch make me cuuummmmmmmm."

I looked down seconds before I blew my wad. I wanted to see her face when I came. She pulled my cock from her mouth and kept jacking my cock until I came. I closed my eyes for a second then opened them again to see her looking up at me while the white syrupy jizz flew into her open mouth. Ahhhhhhhhhh... ahhhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhh she said as each jet of cum hit her tongue. As the flow ended she took just the head in her mouth and sucked on my cock like a straw, getting the last drops out. She then sat back on her calves and opened her mouth to show me the load of cock cream. She swished it around with her tongue and then closed her mouth and swallowed it in one gulp.

"MMmmmmmmmmm that was delicious son! Got any more?" My cock had not lost any of it's hardness so I pulled her by the hair until her face was against my leg and said. Yeah slut! Here" and I jacked my cock a few dozen strokes and shot another load. This time I shot all over her face. There was not a lot, just enough to make her look more like a slut.

"IS my little fuck slut satisfied?"

"Oh my my yes she is. If I'm a good girl will you promise to fuck my tight little pussy after."

"I'm afraid I'm all done for tonight, and tomorrow it's back to work for both of us. You will have to wait until next weekend as we work different shifts remember"

"SHIT SHIT SHIT! I forgot. Well..... tomorrow I'm going to start working day shift so we can be together at night. Oh one more thing! From now on I want you in my bed at night. Understand young man!"

"What do we do about the servants and My girl friend?"

"I'll take care of the servants and if you need some help I'll help you with Vicky as well. Besides I think you should be able to convince her to accept us. I have shown you enough to convince her what she should like.........ha ha ha....."

"Mother you are incorrigible you know that!"

"Thank you son. Now let's get some shut eye!"

We both retired to her huge bed and I slept like a baby.

To Be Continued...

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by The Enchanter.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.