The Best Erotic Stories.

Naughty Masturbator
by Naughty Boy
©

I always go to bed horny. This night was no different. My mother walked around in her robe as usual and told us all to go to bed. My mother is not a superbly attractive woman, but she just has something about her that always turns me on. She has decent legs that aren't thin, but probably pretty chunky, she has a decent tummy, but her most impressive quality is her breasts. I've noticed those gorgeous titans every once and a while when she lets her robe slip or she's walking around naked in her room, and I'm looking through the crack. I've seen a lot of beautiful things through this crack in the doorway. I've seen a lot of sex, some oral, but mainly just regular sex.

This night I laid in bed, masturbating thinking about my mom and dad having sex, when all of the sudden the door opens. It was my dad, he was standing in my doorway, in his underwear, watching me stroke my six inches. He didn't look pissed or disgusted. He said for me to get up and follow him.

I arose out of bed, a little embarrassed. He led me into his room. As soon as I walked into the room, the door slammed behind me and I was grabbed and forced to the floor. Before I could react my hands were tied together and I was blindfolded. Next thing I know, my boxers are on the floor, and I can feel somebody touching my penis. But that didn't last long.

I am next thrown onto the bed face first. My hair is pulled forcing me up towards the head. When I am almost there I reach the destination of the hair pulling. My face is pushed into the crotch of a woman, whom I am figuring to be my mom, then she says, "Eat it, bitch!" My first reaction is to pull away, but her force is to powerful. My face is pushed into the pussy of my very own mother, so I begin to show off my very talented pussy eating skills, and I mean I am really going to town when someone handcuffs my right leg to the bedpost. I try to pull away from the left, but once again my mother forces my head down. So I am now handcuffed legs spread-eagled and my hands behind my back with my face buried in pussy. Suddenly, someone was on top of me. It was a man. I know this because I could feel something hard digging into my back. But, I guess my back wasn't the only thing that he wanted to dig into, because next thing I know I feel one of the worst pains that I have ever felt. It was a penis being forcefully dry fucked into my ass hole, I tried to scream, but to no avail. My mouth was full, with the juices now flowing freely from my mom's pussy.

He continued on for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, his pace quickened. I could tell he was on the verge of blowing his load. Harder, harder, faster, faster he humped. Then he blew a massive load, all over my colon. I could feel his cum leaking from my ass hole, when he got out of me. My mom moved out of the way and this man took her place. He said, "Lick off your shit, bitch!" It was my dad!

I had just eaten my mom out, and my dad's cum was leaking out of my ass hole. I didn't want to when he stuck his dick in my face. But he forced it into my mouth. My other hole was soon filled with the same object that my ass was. He grabbed my hair and began forcefully lifting my head up and down his cock, practically gagging me. I thought that this face-fuck was bad enough when I felt a tongue on my sore ass hole now, it was my mom licking up my dad's left over cum. My dad's pace quickened, and I knew what was coming. He shuddered, and he came all over the back of my throat. I tried to swallow as much of it as possible, but I couldn't, there was just too much cum. It was surprisingly, good tasting, and I greedily, wanted it all.

My mom then quit licking me, and my dad went limp in my mouth. She arose and undid the cuffs on my legs, and he pulled out of my face. Then they picked me up, and sat me down in a chair. Believe me it was difficult to sit because my dad must have a full nine inches. They then removed my blindfold to see them both naked.

My mom came over to me and told me that it was my turn. She then got on her knees in front of me and gave the best head I have ever had. It was so good, I could barely last 3 minutes, and I was blown. My load splashed on the back of her throat. I came hard.

After she wiped her mouth off of what she couldn't swallow, she undid my cuffs, and sent my to my room.

On my wait out she yelled, "You better not let us catch you masturbating anymore!" So the next night, you can guess what I did.
Send all comments about this story to Naughty Boy.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.